Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:37:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 324 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BTCZ] BitcoinZ - Low Fees, 100% Community, POW-Equihash No-Premine No-Tax  (Read 343644 times)
matey1111

Activity: 178
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:26:01 AM

another 8 Mh just jumped in... lol, another 16Mh in a few hours for sure maybe 32 in 24hrs, difficulty to the MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!

LOL  

people just blindly follow what to mine site says even though they cant figure out how to interpret the info. just look at the top... must be right... lol
Zcash is more profitable but at #4 on the list, noobs and their mining contracts.

trick is to mine when difficulty is low and wait for a price spike, or hold until your happy
snjio

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:33:58 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 04:03:27 AM by snjio

Please kill scam pool miningpool.io
no payments Zclassic for 5 days http://miningpool.io/stats    http://miningpool.io/workers/t1U9rut5ULBgWzLN159A3orQwcnrYLiBBHX
no support

Hey kuku-74, my sincere apologies that Zclassic payments were not going through due to some technical difficulty . It has been fixed now and payments went through:
http://zclexplorer.org/tx/bc7b65a23034ff8088b250aa7c75fa1befa5187029fa253dd1bb3e5274eb3224
http://miningpool.io/workers/t1U9rut5ULBgWzLN159A3orQwcnrYLiBBHX
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:52:12 AM

Is that algorotithm of this coin pure  equihash?
what are the adventages  of this coin?
Have it or will have any unique feautures?

What about adoption? Are there any places like shops where you can pay with  btcz?

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
Araviel

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:43:53 AM

wallet not syncing, someone can help please ?
Jrampv

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:10:32 AM

How do I backup or secure the wallet I installed in Mac OS?
matey1111

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:45:04 AM

WARNING
Just an FYI for new miners or pool jumpers!!

Anyone planning on mining with MINIGSPEED.COM will likely be kicked off and they will steal your coins for their profit.

They have been regularly booting new miners after a few hours of mining and removing your miner address from the site search so you cannot track your coin earnings and pending payouts.

This is second hand info from 2 of my miner friends, They both have 1080ti mining rigs and after earning 600 for one guy to 3000 for the other they were both kicked within an hour of each other and payouts stoped at 60 for the firstguy and 300 for the second.

This industry is certainly filling with scammers these days.  
preda

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:55:51 AM

I mined there and always i got my payments back.
Anyway now i am on nova and seems i am earning more.
Right now bitcoinz is the first coin on what to mine so now the scam pool can stole money just use well known pools guys
matey1111

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:58:57 AM

Right now bitcoinz is the first coin on what to mine so now the scam pool can stole money just use well known pools guys

Miningspeed.com, is well known, they even state they will kick anyone at anytime taking your coins and shares without explanation or proof. They are listed on the Bicoinz pool webpage

And by well known pools do you mean everyone should join the same pool? put all the hash rate on one? Cause that's safe, right?
preda

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:13:24 AM

Miningspeed.com, is well known, they even state they will kick anyone at anytime taking your coins and shares without explanation or proof. They are listed on the Bicoinz pool webpage

And by well known pools do you mean everyone should join the same pool? put all the hash rate on one? Cause that's safe, right?

Well no, but suprnova is safe months i never had any problem.
matey1111

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:17:41 AM

Well no, but suprnova is safe months i never had any problem.

they are almost half the nethash right now, just saying...

I've never had an issue with supernova either.

a 51% attack has never taken place as of yet... that we know of, yet, although there have been plenty of times where one could have happened on quite a few coins.
bitfools

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:20:39 AM

WARNING

Anyone planning on mining with MINIGSPEED.COM will likely be kicked off and they will steal your coins for their profit.

Nicehash is the biggest scam of all, and all the scammers are following their model, get the noob's to quit, set the bar really high for payout, and everytime they get close, raise the 'bar', I I kid you not that's what nicehash doesn, they only 'account' in BTC, but never payout to your  address wehre U hold private key, ..

yep, I played with miningspeed a few months ago, for about six hours noticed that it was  a waste of time, today I went back to btz.pool.sexy, and it no longer works too, it was the best a few months ago,

Today +95% of the BTCZ miners are on suprnovacc., he it works, they don't ass-fuck you or rip u off, and they support ALL the coin.

My favorite is Zen-Cash, I have had all miners on that since day one, I like Zcash but I get better returns, I'm getting about $20/day per rig ( 1060 based rigs ) on Zencash, and barely over $10 on Zcash.

I find that whattomine.com is VERY accurate, my only complaint is even mention nicehash, its 100% bullshit scam, and sure in theory the #'s are correct but the fee's are like 50% and they fee U about 3-4 in each direction, and they don't payout in BTC, they let you shop at their 'store' or they let you buy stuff using PAYPAL where they really fuck you hard.

Nicehash seems to be a scam that earns BTC, not unlike BTG where people used their GOOD BTC  to buy shitcoin (BTG)

For now we be lucky that BTC-Z is not on their radars

Zencash has got really good people and the price is solid,

In summary "WHAT-TO-MINE" is correct, but it really reflects suprnova payouts, and the fucking NICEHASH shouldn't be on there because they don't count the reality of the FEE's charged to walk-away.

Another hard-fuck that nicehash does is everytime You want a payout they raise the bar and tell you to mine more coin, but payouts are only at 5pm, but they're not really payouts it just goes into another account you can't control, its an ENDLESS fuck.

Did I mention that Nicehash sucks?
 But who they really fuck is the people WHO BUY the miners, sure the miners are ripped off, but the people who pay BTC to rent are super ripped.

Really good that BTC-Z is taking off organically, slowly and strongly, really need to REBRAND bitcoin-Z to "BITCOIN GOLD++", seriously folks its everything that needed and its already here.
bitfools

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:27:16 AM

a 51% attack has never taken place as of yet... that we know of, yet, although there have been plenty of times where one could have happened on quite a few coins.

Suprnova.cc has about 90% of the BTC-z right now,

Suprnova.cc is proof that HONESTY pay's off,

most of the pools are chinese/russian scammers, hell in china they even sell poison as baby-milk, there is no concept of honesty, its for dumb people, the only way to get rich in CHINA is to scam, impossible for an honest guy, that's why they have al the building's without rebar in the concrete, cuz builders make money by not using steel

Most of the chinese pools and scam cons like BTG (bitcoin gold) they have no TECH people, they have no added value, so all they can do like "NICEHASH" is scam people on fee's and steal their coins.

SUprnova.cc is PROOF that if your honest, have a good software product, give the user full control, that you can build a very succesful business.

Most the scammers don't last long, thanks to forums like this where people can tell the TRUTH
matey1111

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:18:17 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 07:52:36 AM by matey1111

Suprnova.cc has about 90% of the BTC-z right now,

Suprnova.cc is proof that HONESTY pay's off,

most of the pools are chinese/russian scammers, hell in china they even sell poison as baby-milk, there is no concept of honesty, its for dumb people, the only way to get rich in CHINA is to scam, impossible for an honest guy, that's why they have al the building's without rebar in the concrete, cuz builders make money by not using steel

Most of the chinese pools and scam cons like BTG (bitcoin gold) they have no TECH people, they have no added value, so all they can do like "NICEHASH" is scam people on fee's and steal their coins.

SUprnova.cc is PROOF that if your honest, have a good software product, give the user full control, that you can build a very succesful business.

Most the scammers don't last long, thanks to forums like this where people can tell the TRUTH

90%?... how do you get 90%?

Supernova
Pool Hash: 7,804.95 kSol/s
Pool Workers: 3895
Net Hash: 14,806.40 kSol/s

that looks pretty close to 50% to me....

Nicehash is o.k to mine with... the withdraw fee is .001 kinda high, if your a small miner you shouldn't bother with nice hash, if you had 1 or 2 gpu you may not get a payout for a month or more as the minimum payout is .01 BTC and the fee is .001... not really worth it. But if you don't want to deal with exchanges or services like shapeshift and don't want to move your BTC around once you get it and willing to wait for a while for a payout, then it may work for you
vickigoh

Activity: 151

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:36:39 AM

WARNING

They have been regularly booting new miners after a few hours of mining and removing your miner address from the site search so you cannot track your coin earnings and pending payouts.

This is second hand info from 2 of my miner friends, They both have 1080ti mining rigs and after earning 600 for one guy to 3000 for the other they were both kicked within an hour of each other and payouts stoped at 60 for the firstguy and 300 for the second.

Erm..i have been mining at miningspeed for 5 days and full 24/7 hrs and getting about 2.2k to 2.5k per day. I track the records almost every minutes and can find my results there...i dont have such problem you mention above.
matey1111

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:46:35 AM

WARNING

Erm..i have been mining at miningspeed for 5 days and full 24/7 hrs and getting about 2.2k to 2.5k per day. I track the records almost every minutes and can find my results there...i dont have such problem you mention above.

thats good for you then, I just tried and got booted in 30 min, looks like they are booting new miners (last few days/hours) and keeping their coins that have not been payed out yet, I'd post a screen shot if I had thought of taking one before I was booted... live and learn
kuku-74

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:51:58 AM

1. You're in the wrong thread. This is a BTCZ thread, not ZCL.
2. It looks like the blocks are held up. The pool owner needs to make some adjustments to get the payments to process. They may not be aware that those blocks are stuck.
3. Please don't be so quick to call people scammers, etc.
1. pool support: Community  :  #BitcoinZ Slack   |   BitcoinTalk/BitcoinZ   so I write here
2. so they knew about the problem need a link support  so I write here
3. not received payment, no support

I did a search in BTCZ slack for miningpool.io and I think I found the guy who runs it, realSanjay. I sent him a message on your behalf. Hopefully he'll get it fixed soon!
Thanks for the help in my problem, all paid. You are a good man. Now I know that there are technical problems. Bad when others do not provide support for their pools. Now there are problems with the pool https://pool.cryptobroker.io/btcz/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool already two blocks have not paid.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2166510.msg24113391#msg24113391
It is bad that they do not maintain their pools.
vickigoh

Activity: 151

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:54:01 AM

WARNING

thats good for you then, I just tried and got booted in 30 min, looks like they are booting new miners (last few days/hours) and keeping their coins that have not been payed out yet, I'd post a screen shot if I had thought of taking one before I was booted... live and learn

I only know few hours ago servers got abit problem but i mine direct to asia server however everything is fix now. Do you use direct mine to servers?
kuku-74

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:04:38 AM

Hey kuku-74, my sincere apologies that Zclassic payments were not going through due to some technical difficulty . It has been fixed now and payments went through:
http://zclexplorer.org/tx/bc7b65a23034ff8088b250aa7c75fa1befa5187029fa253dd1bb3e5274eb3224
http://miningpool.io/workers/t1U9rut5ULBgWzLN159A3orQwcnrYLiBBHX
Thank you. Bad that there is no support on the pool.
PCMining

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 08:12:40 AM

For everyone thats complaining.

Take the calculator and calculate hashrate of btcz, price of btc and you will understand why the price is falling.

In todays world bots are in charge of trade prices, they calculate things. If the price is in spent electricity range they buy if the price is above they sell. Simple.

For those having problems why was ccex chosen - it was anthony@slack decision. It was 1 btc cheaper then cryptopia. It was his money and if you want btcz on another paid exchange to get listed do it like him. Out of your own pocket. And we do not have to repay him. I was the one who started with an idea that we should point our hashrate to donation address but only few responded. Again out of my free will and nobody forced me. That is what this coin is about.

I'd choosen Cryptopia if I pay to list for marketing but it was (anthony@slack)'s decision, right... But this is not the end, only begining...
This coin has "decentralization" options. I trust all the way...

I begun with create a pool (just 1 month old Smiley) With low fee and already donates to op's wallet.
We are finding 4-5 blocks per day and payments are 600-800 btcz per 1k/sol. Not bad Smiley Other big pools pay several times in a day but total is not big than my pool. I don't know why, even so people prefer them Smiley That is their decision too.

First of all you can make support by joining our pool.

REMINDER: Pool fee: 0.1% + 0.5% for listing or marketing...

http://www.pcmining.xyz/
stratum+tcp://pcmining.xyz:3957

user: wallet
pass: x

PS: We have a port for nicehash: stratum+tcp://pcmining.xyz:3958

Are you saying we get 600-800 BtcZ per day for 1k/sol?

We find 3 or 4 blocks in a day = 37500btcz or 50000btcz with 50ksol (pool's total hashes)

This means 750-1000 btcz per 1ksol

Ok i will give it a try with my 6,5k/souls Smiley

Good i did not put all my miners here. I try'd with my 1 gtx1070 and for whole day of hashing with 420 sol/s i got only 120 BtcZ.
Similar happened on https://equihashing.com/. For 170k shares (3 days) i got only around 2200 BtcZ...

Smt is wrong with this pools or with BtcZ as it is...

If some1 can explain i will be thankful.

Just because of we found less block that day... Miners shares are just ratio. How can pool make payment If the pool doesn't find block?
Today is lucky day and we are growing fastly.

Check it out: http://pcmining.xyz:8080/stats

REMINDER: Pool fee: 0.1% + 0.5% for listing or marketing...

http://www.pcmining.xyz/
stratum+tcp://pcmining.xyz:3957

user: wallet
pass: x

PS: We have a port for nicehash: stratum+tcp://pcmining.xyz:3958

https://www.cratex.io

Cratex is international cryptocurrency trade platform and best place to buy, sell, trade and learn about crypto (0.1% trade fee, minimal withdrawal fees, fast deposits).
egyptianbman

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

https://equipool.1ds.us

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 08:20:57 AM

If you hate fees, stop mining on suprnova.cc. They charge 1%, don't donate to support the community, and charge you above network fee for withdraws.

Smaller pools find less blocks. This is a fact. They do however usually have less fees and you get paid more per block because you do more of the work to find a block. In the end, you make about the same, small vs large pool (minus the fees).

It is true, not many pool owners choose to give a way for the miners to contact them. I have a discord link in the navigation of my pool inviting people to chat -- and I'm always available there.

Please don't be so quick to assume you're being scammed. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but 99% of the scam claims I've seen have simply been technical issues.

Please join a small pool and stay there for 24+ hours. Going to a small pool and expecting to find a block immediately isn't realistic. Big pools find blocks constantly, but you also make 0.00001% of the block's reward.

The 51% risk is real. It's hard to do but why would you want to risk it with a coin that has so much potential?? If it were to happen here, you can consider this coin to be done and crypto will get smeared all over the news as "Crypto is dangerous! Don't do it!" which will set back all we've worked so hard for.

So please, keep the network stable. Join smaller pools and mine there. Stay there for a while and let them find a few blocks. Evaluate your earnings and decide whether you want to try another or stay there.

Keep your eye on https://www.miningpoollists.com/bitcoinz/ IMHO, stay away from any pool that has >10-20% network hash rate.

Join our mining pool! https://equipool.1ds.us for equihash and https://cryptopool.1ds.us for other altcoins
Our EquiMiner for Windows makes switching between coins and mining software a breeze! https://equipool.1ds.us/getting_started
Only 0.5% pool fee! (BTCZ & BTCP: +0.5% donation to the community!)
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 324 »
  Print  

Jump to: