Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:27:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Electroneum a SCAM???  (Read 104871 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:17:07 PM

No! Electroneum is not a scam, I already bought it and waiting for november 1 for their project. Able to mine in our mobile phones and this is great. I love their concept.
You will not mine with your mobile phone. Have you read the technical white paper?

Definitely not mining but a mining experience.

Truthfully, who gives a fook if its mined or not, you will be getting free ETN anyways. I prefer to get free ETN without really mining Smiley Cheaper.
And how much do you think free ETN are worth?

1 million dollars (sarc.)

Grin Grin Grin Shocked

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ArminH

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:33:12 PM

No, it's definitely not a scam. They always talk about it.
but i researched very good and i trust.

you cant call an empty IT system a currency..... even in harsh times, royal money was at least minted on lesser quality metals, people tend to realise the scam sooner or later.

even if electroneum will have short term success it will still just base it on its aggressive marketing campaign. It actually admits that already

sooner or later there will be then:

electroneum cash, electroneum gold, electroneum platinum...... and so on.

no change at all.

people work for the british pound because they still think the financial elite will distribute the wealth and evenly develop the country, or at least because the british financial inquisition gives them no alternative to do so. no point electroneum will do that, or at least they claim to be british, which should be a warning sign to all those that understand whats going on.

i at least bother with making a cryptocurrency dual layered, but not for electroneum the IT encription and wasting of energy is enough to tell others it is valuable

Anyone see where this guy left his meds??

Not funny guys, as you can see HE NEEDS THEM, so this isnt a laughing matter.

Whoever has them just give them back and there will be no questions asked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Do you guys really believe a serious company would talk like this? Seems more like a kid offending others.
Just imagine you were part of the project. Would you talk to people like this?
I will definitely dump my coins right after its listing.
At first I really believed in this project, that's why I invested quite a lot. But the behaviour of the supporters of this coin, made me reconsider my decision.
I don't want to say it's a scam, nobody can know right now, but past scams also paid kids to hype the project.
We will see...
100percent

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:09:24 PM

No! Electroneum is not a scam, I already bought it and waiting for november 1 for their project. Able to mine in our mobile phones and this is great. I love their concept.
You will not mine with your mobile phone. Have you read the technical white paper?

Definitely not mining but a mining experience.

Truthfully, who gives a fook if its mined or not, you will be getting free ETN anyways. I prefer to get free ETN without really mining Smiley Cheaper.
And how much do you think free ETN are worth?

1 million dollars (sarc.)

Grin Grin Grin Shocked

Thanks for the sarcasm, but the true answer is zero.
The purpose of mining is that you reward miners for making a valuable job.
If the mobile miner does not mine at all, then his work has no value, and the ETC coins they get as reward are worth zero.
fromholland

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:15:15 PM

If the mobile miner does not mine at all, then his work has no value, and the ETC coins they get as reward are worth zero.
Not true, because they can be mined on a pc!

TheCryptKeepers

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:16:31 PM

I am interested to see what happens with this project.  It sounds like a great idea but there is so much talk about it being a scam I am starting to be a little skeptical.
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:49:32 PM

I wonder if these poeple who thought it was scam from the very begignning changed their minds. With all the funds raised and multi sided support what doubts can you have?

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
humanvelocity

Activity: 185
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:50:01 PM

I guess we just have to wait and watch because its hard to say which coin is legit and which coin is scam these days but I have a strong believe that this coin is NOT a scam , Its the first British coin and it has reached 40 million usd and it has its own mining app.
100percent

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:45:33 PM

Not true, because they can be mined on a pc!
I know there is real mining with PCs, and these mined coins indeed could have some value.
But I was talking about the free coins given to the mobile "miners". These coins must have zero value.
Either because the amount of free coins is insignificant (and, therefore, their value is practically zero), or otherwise they will cause the real mined coins to drop their value down to zero.
rosygreat1

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:53:17 PM

Eletronieum project is the best project of the year. It has a great potential to my own understanding.
Mzai620

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:55:33 PM

I think it's not a scam, cause before you say any negative about Electroneum you just search on google first.

The fact that Richard Ells is the dev of this coin and Richard Ells assembled a team if over 40 developers and creat a social media management platform, used by global fortune 500 companies such as Herbalife and Avon.
100percent

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:29:05 PM

I think it's not a scam, cause before you say any negative about Electroneum you just search on google first.

The fact that Richard Ells is the dev of this coin and Richard Ells assembled a team if over 40 developers and creat a social media management platform, used by global fortune 500 companies such as Herbalife and Avon.
Good example, herbalife, another well-known pyramid scheme scam...

I wonder why all the Electroneum defenders always talk about the founders, team, rised money, etc, but never about the project itself?
tha2er99

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:35:38 PM

Well, if it is a scam then it will be a huge scam because they raised millions $ !

i don't think anyone can scam that much of a people
ryanyulinruan

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

Just another Canadian Cryptocurrency enthusiast!

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:34:16 AM

I just started mining Electroneum. Judging from the amount of activity on their social media, the current hashrate, number of miners, and support from the community and team, I'd say Electroneum may actual be that 1% of legit ICOs.

Donate BTC here: 1MW9aJeXcVygR93zGrCrBAqaAZLoVSd9z
ADpoda1872

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:54:46 AM

Where is the marketing? I doxed the dev team, which wasn't too hard when they post all their LinkedIn. They are big players in the internet marketing industry in England. They can do it for free!?! I even looked up the coins head guy Richard Ells and called his headquarters. I asked the secretary about Electroneum? I was transfered to a guy that asked me how he could help me with my questions. So I asked, "why aren't you marketing this ICO?". He said, "they are and more is coming." Do you see any marketing? WTF.

The ICO starts in 3 days!!

EDIT

No, it is definately not a scam.

They have raised 3 million already.

I was worried about the marketing, but now I see their ads everwhere I go on the internet, so the guy wasnt kidding when he said the marketing is coming!!

Damn!!! Ive never seen a coin hit mainstream news sites!!!

I think Electroneum is not a scam because one of my friends is on the Electroneum campaign (Bitcoin) and he said that the Electroneum is paying him in bitcoin, I think if Electroneum is a scam, why should they waste hundred of dollar just to promote their website if it is a scam.
mmsen

Activity: 208

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:18:32 AM

Where is the marketing? I doxed the dev team, which wasn't too hard when they post all their LinkedIn. They are big players in the internet marketing industry in England. They can do it for free!?! I even looked up the coins head guy Richard Ells and called his headquarters. I asked the secretary about Electroneum? I was transfered to a guy that asked me how he could help me with my questions. So I asked, "why aren't you marketing this ICO?". He said, "they are and more is coming." Do you see any marketing? WTF.

The ICO starts in 3 days!!

EDIT

No, it is definately not a scam.

They have raised 3 million already.

I was worried about the marketing, but now I see their ads everwhere I go on the internet, so the guy wasnt kidding when he said the marketing is coming!!

Damn!!! Ive never seen a coin hit mainstream news sites!!!

I think Electroneum is not a scam because one of my friends is on the Electroneum campaign (Bitcoin) and he said that the Electroneum is paying him in bitcoin, I think if Electroneum is a scam, why should they waste hundred of dollar just to promote their website if it is a scam.

Because you can still make money from selling a scam and the people who work behind the scenes need to be paid so that you can continue to fleece your victims.

Even Charles Ponzi paid his workers.
iqronik

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 08:46:52 AM

I just started mining Electroneum. Judging from the amount of activity on their social media, the current hashrate, number of miners, and support from the community and team, I'd say Electroneum may actual be that 1% of legit ICOs.

main site:

The Electroneum blockchain is LIVE! You can download the mobile app via the link below, however for security reasons and to protect your ETN we have delayed the launch of online and mobile wallets and the mobile miner.

We apologise for this delay. Keep an eye on our Facebook page / Telegram group – we will have this app live very soon!

"started mining".... lol

Price for ETN will be like 0.0001$ with their 24bln coins Smiley Mobile miners will earn few cents a day, come on guys, open your eyes already ))

Icaxx

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:57:38 AM

I can tell you just by reading the name that it probably is a scam. Of course it is impossible to know for sure, but 99% of altcoins are pump and dumps. Tongue
Mostly mate and not all. There are some coin in ico that really hard work. They do a lot of job to develope their project.
But i also agree that mostly of them are scam.
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:30:49 PM

main site:

The Electroneum blockchain is LIVE! You can download the mobile app via the link below, however for security reasons and to protect your ETN we have delayed the launch of online and mobile wallets and the mobile miner.

We apologise for this delay. Keep an eye on our Facebook page / Telegram group – we will have this app live very soon!

"started mining".... lol

Price for ETN will be like 0.0001$ with their 24bln coins Smiley Mobile miners will earn few cents a day, come on guys, open your eyes already ))

Remember, that there were 6 billion for ICO premined for ICO and left over unsold coins go back in towards mobile mining.

Then the remaining 15 Billion will be mined over many, many years.

Total of 21 Billion, not 24 Billion.

Thanks
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:01:47 PM

main site:

"started mining".... lol

Remember to make each transaction only with people you trust 100%. There is nothing to risk because sometimes even if you are initially happy, it can quickly change.

Remember, that there were 6 billion for ICO premined for ICO and left over unsold coins go back in towards mobile mining.

Thanks
ADpoda1872

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:41:09 AM

main site:

"started mining".... lol

Remember to make each transaction only with people you trust 100%. There is nothing to risk because sometimes even if you are initially happy, it can quickly change.

Thanks
On my opinion, of course Electroneum is not a scam. Please read there white paper & check there website so that you will gain a lot of information about them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: