Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:01:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Electroneum a SCAM???  (Read 104874 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nysefloortrader

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Ether Addict

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 01:42:26 AM

this will be hitting the heights soon.

I have spent tons on research to ensure this is good.

I think we will be at 0.30cents soon, right now we are at just under 5 cents.

felipeintheend

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:18:04 AM

ETN just reached rank #25 at coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/
johnmark1997

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:59:10 AM

I don't think  that it's scam
sparveenat

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:05:08 AM

Electroneum is not a Scam as it is doing also well and I believe this will give good returns to the investors in a reasonable time period. But we have to keep close watch on it.

CryptoHunter911

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:43:45 AM

It looks fishy Coz they only released some tokens only to the market without declaring a proper circulating supply.
Seems like some group is liquidating their tokens.

DYOR
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 06:56:43 PM

Electroneum is not a Scam as it is doing also well and I believe this will give good returns to the investors in a reasonable time period. But we have to keep close watch on it.

how do you define scam? or Failure Scam?

those electroneum marketing team simply came together made money out of thin air and then told all of you its awesome, so you startet thinking its valuable,

why work?, why not just make money out of thin air and take what you want.

regards

dominguero

Activity: 430
Merit: 228

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:51:23 PM

If the hackers attack it's true... Electroneum is the biggest bubble in Coinmarketcup... ever.

If not... Electroneum is the biggest SCAM.

Have a GREAT marketing but it's not more than a simple Monero fork with 21.000.000.000 supply, basic implementation (simplewallet ¿really?), weird design, logo, webpage... but too much promises.
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:29:50 PM

If the hackers attack it's true... Electroneum is the biggest bubble in Coinmarketcup... ever.

Have a GREAT marketing but it's not more than a simple Monero fork with 21.000.000.000 supply, basic implementation (simplewallet ¿really?), weird design, logo, webpage... but too much promises.
Electroneum does look like it could scam the investors. The coin doesn't have that many people wanting to exchange each day.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
dominguero

Activity: 430
Merit: 228

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:40:53 PM

Electroneum does look like it could scam the investors. The coin doesn't have that many people wanting to exchange each day.

Of course, "the people" can´t trade thanks the hacker attack, and only botnets and the devs could trade now... Greatest ICO ever.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:44:53 PM

Of course, "the people" can´t trade thanks the hacker attack, and only botnets and the devs could trade now... Greatest ICO ever.
bad to heard because electronum is success ico,, in my predict electronum can bright in the market but now so sad to heard it is scam

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Tornand

Activity: 117

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:51:31 PM

Good news!
1. Finally a realistic timeline.
2. They named the company working on their issues. Cant be scam
3. After they finish this they will have a full blown credit card ready system which can help to achieve goals you could have just dreamt before. Direct exchange etn - fiat. Man in the middle between etn holder and amazon. You could really pay there. Cant do that with a homepage set from retortal...
muraqaba

Activity: 128

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:09:23 AM

this seems like a scam to me i didnt want to believe so i invested i feel like im losing money cause btc has skyrocketed since i invested in this scam. they will have our coins locked up for more then a month while the price either rises or fall. i should have known, a 50% bonus was to good to be true.
anzach87

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:47:59 AM

i dont  believe that is a scam , but i dont know also if they success
achillez

Activity: 874
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:52:03 AM

Sorry folks. One thing I've learned with bitcoins (and altcoins) in the last many years is that if a coin looks, smells, and acts sketchy then 99% chance is it is sketchy. I can't recall a single altcoin that acted flaky at the beginning and ended up being legit. Maybe the only close one was dogecoin but then again that was just market pumped for months, and then years so GPU miners could collect their coins. This one was pushed massively marketing wise. They must have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to advertise electroneum everywhere (keep in mind the people that created these coins are internet marketing experts). They clearly did not invest at all, or maybe even understand the underlying backbone of the blockchain technology. The mobile wallet seems basically like a non-starter. There is nothing there. It is simply a PC mining altcoin just like the 1000s of altcoins already out there... except this time they branched off the monero altcoin. I have not seen anything that explains why this coin is "great" for mobile mining. There is nothing afaik that makes it unique for mobile mining. It is just another CPU/GPU PC mining coin that was market pumped by expert marketers.

The Electroneum developers are apparently responding to these threads so if there is some interesting technology then *please* educate us.

Hopefully I'm mistaken with all of this but the more I see about this the more it seems likely this was a pump/dump scheme.

100percent

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:03:55 AM

Sorry folks. One thing I've learned with bitcoins (and altcoins) in the last many years is that if a coin looks, smells, and acts sketchy then 99% chance is it is sketchy. I can't recall a single altcoin that acted flaky at the beginning and ended up being legit. Maybe the only close one was dogecoin but then again that was just market pumped for months, and then years so GPU miners could collect their coins. This one was pushed massively marketing wise. They must have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to advertise electroneum everywhere (keep in mind the people that created these coins are internet marketing experts). They clearly did not invest at all, or maybe even understand the underlying backbone of the blockchain technology. The mobile wallet seems basically like a non-starter. There is nothing there. It is simply a PC mining altcoin just like the 1000s of altcoins already out there... except this time they branched off the monero altcoin. I have not seen anything that explains why this coin is "great" for mobile mining. There is nothing afaik that makes it unique for mobile mining. It is just another CPU/GPU PC mining coin that was market pumped by expert marketers.

The Electroneum developers are apparently responding to these threads so if there is some interesting technology then *please* educate us.

Hopefully I'm mistaken with all of this but the more I see about this the more it seems likely this was a pump/dump scheme.
Completelly agree.
When I read the white paper and technical paper and discovered what the mobile mining really is (a faucet) it was clear to me that this coin is all about marketing.
This does not mean that it cannot raise money. Of course it can, and it has. But based on speculation, not on the coin value itself.
CryptoHunter911

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:27:20 AM

To me It looks like a scam.
coz 50% presale bonus and only few are able to trade tokens now.
Referal program confirms that.
It has a 20 billion supply.
even If they make 50% circulate, This price is not possibe to achieve for a long time.
Some people are buying with the hype.
We will see many bag holders.
Pathetic!
davey76

Activity: 508
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:59:41 AM

On the "mobile mining". Already explained by tons of people: it is NOT REAL mining. It is a mining experience, you will get some coins by playing with an app. No real mining involved on the phone.
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:13:09 PM

I think It is not scam. Electroneum is very good coin.I like their project.ICO rate is very good.They have succeeded in the ICO.Electroneum good coins for long-term investment.
najmul33

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:08:56 PM

I don't think that Electroneum it's scam. Becuse recenly Electroneum ICO over with succsufull. I think Electroneum good coins for investment.
RememberGod

Activity: 54
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 11:34:18 PM

Electroneum is not a scam, but thanx for asking. The team, the CEO and advisers are good and they'll do everything to add some value to the coin. Not to mention strong marketing pros there. They came up with great idea with mobile mining experience so the coin will be better marketed naturally. Nice connection in gaming industry. I believe in this UK project longterm, though it may take some time to take off.

Learn bitcoin in 10 minutes easily: (https://bitcoins.menu/)
O биткoйнe пpocтыми cлoвaми: (https://bitcoins.menu/ru/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: