Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:21:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Electroneum a SCAM???  (Read 104873 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ORiN

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:42:34 AM

How can thoughts arise about a scam in general. If the coin has so many positive sides.
- The coin works on its own detachment.
- A fairly strong team and consultants
- Good scalability by attracting new users through a mobile application, and ease of use.

Of the minuses only. As I understand, the coin is oriented mainly to the world of the gaming industry.
1969Dave

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:23:00 PM

It's not a scam, it will be listed on other exchanges in the coming months. Price will go up!

inlovewithcrypto

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:32:54 PM

Come what may, but their ICO was a big success
pengurin

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:55:55 PM

Electroneum is not a scam, but in my opinion the idea of mobile mining is just stupid... Electroneum is a worthless coin and will go down in value
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:46:39 AM

Electroneum is not a scam. It is a coin that's main feature is mobile mining but it is fake mining. It uses airdrops instead of real mining.

But there is no other problem with it.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 11:58:11 AM

Where is the marketing? I doxed the dev team, which wasn't too hard when they post all their LinkedIn. They are big players in the internet marketing industry in England. They can do it for free!?! I even looked up the coins head guy Richard Ells and called his headquarters. I asked the secretary about Electroneum? I was transfered to a guy that asked me how he could help me with my questions. So I asked, "why aren't you marketing this ICO?". He said, "they are and more is coming." Do you see any marketing? WTF.

The ICO starts in 3 days!!

EDIT

No, it is definately not a scam.

They have raised 3 million already.

I was worried about the marketing, but now I see their ads everwhere I go on the internet, so the guy wasnt kidding when he said the marketing is coming!!

Damn!!! Ive never seen a coin hit mainstream news sites!!!

a pretty old topic as I see. It is def. not a scam and the team are just rockstars my friend and it will be huge for the British market. By the way, they will be in Mobile World Congress which will happen soon in Spain.
callkiller

Activity: 251
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:56:05 PM

Where is the marketing? I doxed the dev team, which wasn't too hard when they post all their LinkedIn. They are big players in the internet marketing industry in England. They can do it for free!?! I even looked up the coins head guy Richard Ells and called his headquarters. I asked the secretary about Electroneum? I was transfered to a guy that asked me how he could help me with my questions. So I asked, "why aren't you marketing this ICO?". He said, "they are and more is coming." Do you see any marketing? WTF.

EDIT

I was worried about the marketing, but now I see their ads everwhere I go on the internet, so the guy wasnt kidding when he said the marketing is coming!!

a pretty old topic as I see. It is def. not a scam and the team are just rockstars my friend and it will be huge for the British market. By the way, they will be in Mobile World Congress which will happen soon in Spain.

Yes the Mobile World Congress is today, hopefully they can snap up another few business deals and partnerships. Future of ETN looks bright
H4M24

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:16:17 PM

EDIT

Oh the turn that was taken here in this ost is a proof of how the cryptos are impossible to predict.
adjong

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:38:21 AM

they are legit and i saw a lot of advertisements from them in many sites here in the internet, they might be one of the strongest and successful ICO of oct..The fact that the dev team actually exists, that they have a phone number with a secretary, and a guy willing to answer your specific questions about it, are all good signs. how many years would it take before the average collector could use it for anything?  It's not like companies adopting this would be a quick process.
Severniti

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:42:55 AM

Well one part ti is a scam. They said that it will be possible to mine it through the cell phones, but that is not true.
Cell phones vulnerability is a good reason to not to do mining, but why they anounced that in the first place.
Is it possible that they didn't know that? It was a good marketing for sure.

There are lots of untruth in not the most popular projects. How do they should attract people to themselves? Of course, there are different ways. Well, I do not see the main features that this project is a scum.

Are you for real? Do you now what are you talking about? Do you keep track of the team announcements or just talk to make posts?
Do you know how a project development works?
The raised the funds and then started to work on the project. They stated from the begining that the mining app is not running and they will develop it once the funds are raised.
Last week they launched the mining app to beta test, meaning they are ahead of the roadmap.
Some people are so greedy and think they deserve it all. You are in just for the free money and you have absolutley no experience in what investment means and i hope people like you dissapear from the market. You deserve to loose all your money.

Ok, I apologize for calling it a scam I overreacted. But there is one thing. I followed Electroneum for a very long time before it got out. I like technology so I waited for that cell phone mining app. They had problems when they started. When they start in November they anounced that they will need to take care about security. They had botnet attack, their devs didn't had enough skills to deal with it and they hired more devs.

Roadmap funny...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2065043.msg23848676#msg23848676

So relaunch December 13th...ups you missed it again
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2353282.msg26183574#msg26183574
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2353282.msg26187179#msg26187179

So do you keep track of the team announcements? But I don't know how you missed that if you follow the Electroneum. Don't get me wrong I don't want to kill anyone's profit, I have some ETN too.
You would be surprised with my experience. You don't know me so don't act like you do. I hope you make a lot of money and do well in your life.
mr.niwangz

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:10:04 PM

We can not prove that a project is a scam but if a project sees the whitepaper is clear or their team is somewhat unprofessional, then you will know that the project is not legit.

BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:15:32 PM

Are people still calling this coin a scam? lol.
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:25:37 AM

The electeoneum is now launching surely and i even got a mail from them and they are really launching soon i am hoping that they will be successful and they are not scam
hopefully with the launch of the official website electroneum and also has fix the website, hopefully we can get the token electroneum that we have followed before, and hopefully can be sure from mangernya if this is not a scam.

I hope so. As far as i know i have a cousin who buy electruneum and he want to hold it because he believe that electruneum will pump the price and he expect that he has a profit on it.  Hope not a scam.
Your cousin did a really great job and decision, electroneum are on the moon right now compared to its first release as a coin in the market. I think your cousin just predicted what will happen on electroneum and for me that is the best thing he did in the industry, but that is in contrary of what I did, i sell my etn for a very low price, but I am bouncing back right now.
Durison

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:58:20 AM

I think the concept of Mobile mining could be huge as everyone in the world has a cellphone and a lot of cellphones go to waste as people always want the latest and greatest phone. Currently Electroneum has one of the highest volumes on Cryptopia which is a pretty big exchange.

Great video explaining why it has such a huge marketcap compared to some other coins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnHMpzOA0to
EmmaVitto@tutanota.com

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:13:39 PM

Electroneum is one of the few ICOs that finishes prior to the real date. To me, it's an excellent sign, because the early adopter are actually over-blown through the task. Why would your create FUD about a genuine task like this? Tere is no point in performin  that, it will look like a very severe cryptocurrency in my experience. You know, Bitcoin cannot be the sole one... There is a real necessity of diversity in blockchain marketplace, so that it can be a healthy marketplace, with no chance of price adjustment by BTC whales... We currently suffered from China's cock moves, we view how much harm a handful of individuals can wreck something.
ankutsa_temp

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:39:43 PM

idk if its a scam, but whoever "developed" this, must be a very sick psycho. I tried to sign up, and there was a recaptcha on every freaking page. It doesn't matter if you solve it, next page you will get another captcha. At one point you get very complicated captchas to solve, just for the fact they use it everywhere and Google starts to think you are a bot. And a security pin which is basically just another password, not a real pin that you get sent to one of your devices. Jesus Christ, people who use their site must be massochists to endure such a bad interaction with the user.
I notice this captcha trend used by anyone for anything but this is just crazy. And for no benefit, because even the most incompetent "hacker" can buy 5000 captchas for a few bucks from at least 5 different recaptcha-solving sites..
invicta

Activity: 194

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:44:20 PM

Electroneum is one of the few ICOs that finishes prior to the real date. To me, it's an excellent sign, because the early adopter are actually over-blown through the task. Why would your create FUD about a genuine task like this? Tere is no point in performin  that, it will look like a very severe cryptocurrency in my experience. You know, Bitcoin cannot be the sole one... There is a real necessity of diversity in blockchain marketplace, so that it can be a healthy marketplace, with no chance of price adjustment by BTC whales... We currently suffered from China's cock moves, we view how much harm a handful of individuals can wreck something.

Well as it's just a copy of Monero but with a really weak development team and a mobile miner (it launched today) that is buggy and slow; I mean really, who wants to do 20H/s on a mobile phone (and not even a real 20H/s) when a 3-year old GPU (R9 270) can do more than 400H/s - that equates to about 15 ETN a month. Wow.

And yes, they need to keep this facade going, good or bad, until November when they can cash out the investor funds. All they have to do is fool enough people until then, but given how ridiculous the fanboys act on social media, the hype might be enough to pull it through. That is all Electroneum has going for it, hype - not that that's a bad thing, but it could do with some, any innovation.
Agent99

Activity: 147

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:26:23 PM

EDIT

No they are not scam, I think they have problem only and try to solve that problem, i went to their telegram and saw so many people in that group. but if u wary change it and wait to be sure it is not scam.
netadacadug

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:52:15 AM

This is not scam they have a link and information to look that you can base if it is scam
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:08:23 PM

ETN is doing pretty well right now because they've just recently launched their mobile miner. This is pretty good to all ETN holders out there worldwide, even for myself. While I am working with something on my laptop, I just mine some ETNs from my mobile phone, and it looks pretty good.

I think I'm going to use another Android phone of mine for multiple mining. It's just that ETN is on the right track and massive adoption is on its way.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: