Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:44:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ellaism: Ethereum network with no premine and no contentious hard forks  (Read 118836 times)
tinchopf

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

ARweY484XkBSRCaPMATy9PCfrKJkgqWF6T

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:51:11 PM

@devs please find a new name asap.

The community actually loves the name... so don’t see that happening

Good for them, but all of my friends and coworkers currently mining it hate that silly name, I guess we are not part of your community.

ELLA, easy to spell, easy to tell. Name is OK.

And it's catchy, we have a song to prove it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
H055Y

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

D D D Denarius

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:13:24 PM

Good for them, but all of my friends and coworkers currently mining it hate that silly name, I guess we are not part of your community.

Ok now you have to live up to it and start singing or give me a link to listen to it if it's already on youtube for some odd reason Cheesy

How about you DYOR on Denarius (D)
Mezmon

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:17:19 PM

Can i just say that reading through the content on the website is a breath of fresh air compared to all the copy and paste, bs clone coins that are showing up left and right. I have no clue exactly where this will head but i like the initial direction its chosen.

tinchopf

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:30:59 PM

Ok now you have to live up to it and start singing or give me a link to listen to it if it's already on youtube for some odd reason Cheesy

https://youtu.be/CvBfHwUxHIk

Can i just say that reading through the content on the website is a breath of fresh air compared to all the copy and paste, bs clone coins that are showing up left and right. I have no clue exactly where this will head but i like the initial direction its chosen.

You can, because you speak the truth.

H055Y

D D D Denarius

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:50:13 AM

Haha, I should have known but the song is already getting old so I didn't even came close to thinking of it. Now to get it out of my head again ...

corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:59:49 AM

You could say the name is 'Ella good.

tinchopf

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:55:00 AM

You could say the name is 'Ella good.

I see what you did there...

buzzkillb

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:56:44 AM

HI everyone,

been mining ella for a while and i'm all in for the project, genuine decentralization, and no premine and all, but for the development of the project the developers need to be paid and imo donations would not cut it> devs loose interest after a while (with low monetary gains) > no development and the coin fades away.

Can anyone here clear this doubt of mine as to how this will work out? i seriously doubt donations would work for long-term development considering there's only 5,xxx ella since september in the Dev development account (or maybe i'm wrong about this number?).

But if that is the case, can we as a community chalk out a plan to bump up donations so that its worthwhile for the devs to keep up the developments and take this project where we visioned it to be? what are you're thoughts on this?

One of the newer dev's was buying up Ella and renting nicehash. So there probably is a little incentive to see the project do well.  Cool
buzzkillb

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:01:39 AM

Go check out discord to see a chat that appears to care about this coin. The best part is there is very little speculation going on.
striker7334 2.0

Activity: 560
Merit: 300

Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:22:06 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 08:07:04 AM by striker7334 2.0

Agree. Now "Ellaism" is a brand. But should we leave "wei" as the smallest part of Ella?

Honestly I'm fine with the name I don't even know how to pronounce the full name so I just call it ELLA like most people it is hard to pronounce but then again so is Ethereum. With that said, having a name that no one can pronounce is not very good idea on the marketing side especially with a clone. I would suggest just dropping the "ism" and using just "ELLA" make it an acronym for something.

CountCryptula

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 04:32:09 AM

HI everyone,

been mining ella for a while and i'm all in for the project, genuine decentralization, and no premine and all, but for the development of the project the developers need to be paid and imo donations would not cut it> devs loose interest after a while (with low monetary gains) > no development and the coin fades away.

Can anyone here clear this doubt of mine as to how this will work out? i seriously doubt donations would work for long-term development considering there's only 5,xxx ella since september in the Dev development account (or maybe i'm wrong about this number?).

But if that is the case, can we as a community chalk out a plan to bump up donations so that its worthwhile for the devs to keep up the developments and take this project where we visioned it to be? what are you're thoughts on this?

In addition to the Developer Fund there is also a Community Fund that is funded through voluntary pool fee contributions and donations from individuals. The Community Fund supplements the developers for their work and funds bounties, giveaways and other marketing and as directed by those in the community who want to participate. The current balance of the Community Fund is 6676 Ella https://explorer.ellaism.org/addr/0x46739b691c011530aaf480aacd339c206a2046e6
bineva17

Activity: 130
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:59:30 AM

Agree. Now "Ellaism" is a brand. But should we leave "wei" as the smallest part of Ella?

Honestly I'm find with the name I don't even know how to pronounce the full name so I just call it ELLA like most people it is hard to pronounce but then again so is Ethereum. With that said, having a name that no one can pronounce is not very good idea on the marketing side especially with a clone. I would suggest just dropping the "ism" and using just "ELLA" make it an acronym for something.

<Please pardon for my English>

I love the name Ellaism, somewhat softly female from Etherium, very attractive the first time I saw it.

I'm in Vertcoin community and I like how the dev and original community (sorry to say original because it's now full of bad shills) work and cooperate without any fund but donation for years. So I also believe in the long term development of this project. My fund was nearly x10 on Vertcoin and I see Ella is my another chance, even much more better chance.

I like the way Ellaism was described on website. Short, simple, easy to understand, especially the comparison.

I also feel safe when invest in Ella because this is a community project. In the worst circumstance (that I think will likely not going to happens), if devs are gone, there would be others developers continue to develop the project. My example is Zoin. The project was revived and become stronger than before.

I like the fact that only about 10 millions coins will be mined each year, though I was scared the shit out of me at first when I saw the 280 millions total supply cap (that took me about 3 days before I look back into the project again).

And I like the potential of this not-only-a-currency-coin Ella, cause there would be many Dapps and projects built on it. I'm now trading over-hyped project like kyber, wtc, modum, etp... just for buying more and more ella.

I believe this's giving a fresh air of true initial crypto that we love from the very first day. No ICO, no premined, no cash grab, steady growth, nice community and passionate devs.

Who know if he/she are holding a fortune that it will worth $300 per Ella in the next coming years?
guny

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:04:22 AM

[/quote]

Personally, prefer this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgHGU8gqz9U
striker7334 2.0

Activity: 560
Merit: 300

Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:12:23 AM

Honestly I'm find with the name I don't even know how to pronounce the full name so I just call it ELLA like most people it is hard to pronounce but then again so is Ethereum. With that said, having a name that no one can pronounce is not very good idea on the marketing side especially with a clone. I would suggest just dropping the "ism" and using just "ELLA" make it an acronym for something.

<Please pardon for my English>

I love the name Ellaism, somewhat softly female from Etherium, very attractive the first time I saw it.

I'm in Vertcoin community and I like how the dev and original community (sorry to say original because it's now full of bad shills) work and cooperate without any fund but donation for years. So I also believe in the long term development of this project. My fund was nearly x10 on Vertcoin and I see Ella is my another chance, even much more better chance.

I like the way Ellaism was described on website. Short, simple, easy to understand, especially the comparison.

I also feel safe when invest in Ella because this is a community project. In the worst circumstance (that I think will likely not going to happens), if devs are gone, there would be others developers continue to develop the project. My example is Zoin. The project was revived and become stronger than before.

I like the fact that only about 10 millions coins will be mined each year, though I was scared the shit out of me at first when I saw the 280 millions total supply cap (that took me about 3 days before I look back into the project again).

And I like the potential of this not-only-a-currency-coin Ella, cause there would be many Dapps and projects built on it. I'm now trading over-hyped project like kyber, wtc, modum, etp... just for buying more and more ella.

I believe this's giving a fresh air of true initial crypto that we love from the very first day. No ICO, no premined, no cash grab, steady growth, nice community and passionate devs.

Who know if he/she are holding a fortune that it will worth $300 per Ella in the next coming years?

Man that would be amazing, I agree with exactly what you're saying I follow Zoin too and am very impressed with the project now that the community has taken over and I also agree that in the most likely worst scenario and the dev abandons ship the community will be here to pick up the slack. All-in-all ELLA shows all the right signs of a strong future, I missed the Vertcoin boat but I'm aware of that project as well and how strong the community and dev team are and how far they have brought that coin.

H055Y

D D D Denarius

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:47:12 AM

[/quote]
This is a bigger blast from the past than Rihanna Cheesy
I like both songs so we have to pick a choice!

tinchopf

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:36:36 AM

This is a bigger blast from the past than Rihanna Cheesy
I like both songs so we have to pick a choice!
[/quote]

We have a new winner. Clearly the future Ellaism anthem

H055Y

D D D Denarius

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:12:39 AM

I can't wait for this coin to gain some traction and more awareness from the cryptocommunity, glad I got in so soon too.

buzzkillb

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:16:49 AM

I can't wait for this coin to gain some traction and more awareness from the cryptocommunity, glad I got in so soon too.

No one dumping still, so that's a good sign.

The comingsoon™ Mist wallet will take this to the next stage.  Cool
H055Y

D D D Denarius

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:32:22 AM

No one dumping still, so that's a good sign.

The comingsoon™ Mist wallet will take this to the next stage.  Cool
Would be nice to have a windows wallet, will this Mist wallet be downloadable as I never heard of this before?

harveydent000

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:35:43 AM

I really would like to know who the dev is... What has been accomplished is very solid and was done real quick...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: