Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:29:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ellaism: Ethereum network with no premine and no contentious hard forks  (Read 118830 times)
tinchopf

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

ARweY484XkBSRCaPMATy9PCfrKJkgqWF6T

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:22:15 PM

For those unaware, there was an issue on the API of Stocks Exchange, which resulted in the 24h volume reseting at 00:00 GMT 00.

This reflected in Coinmarketcap, affecting ELLA the most as it's the only exchange. This issue has been resolved, now the transaction volume will show the real numbers.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
H055Y

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

D D D Denarius

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:26:14 PM

For those unaware, there was an issue on the API of Stocks Exchange, which resulted in the 24h volume reseting at 00:00 GMT 00.

This reflected in Coinmarketcap, affecting ELLA the most as it's the only exchange. This issue has been resolved, now the transaction volume will show the real numbers.
After 2 weeks of back and forth with support tickets they finally solved this and now ELLA will have a continues volume on CMC so it doesn't look like a coin without volume every time SE servers hit midnight.

How about you DYOR on Denarius (D)
striker7334 2.0

Activity: 560
Merit: 300

Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:44:22 PM

Oh yeah I've definitely noticed problems with the AI unfortunately but glad to hear it was resolved!

Cryptosapiens

Activity: 266

“A fool and his money are soon parted”

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:25:23 AM

I was wondering why people would suddenly stop trading ELLA at regular intervals.
H055Y

D D D Denarius

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:20:21 AM

I was wondering why people would suddenly stop trading ELLA at regular intervals.
I'm glad it's fixed, nobody wants to see ELLA for the first time on CMC at midnight and see 0 volume Smiley Now we can rest assure all numbers are shown correct on CMC. Good job!

yeyz20171031

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:36:43 AM

The Ellaism project can obtain coin mining, no pre mining, no ICO, this is it, it will have a very bright future? It is not too good to understand, please enlighten friends dig
striker7334 2.0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:32:30 AM

The Ellaism project can obtain coin mining, no pre mining, no ICO, this is it, it will have a very bright future? It is not too good to understand, please enlighten friends dig

Yes the coin(and should) be mined, not sure what the difficulty is atm though and how profitable really depends on your mining setup, electric cost or if you rent how much you rent the hashes for. Yes I believe ELLA is a easy win from here but needs a push in the right direction on the marketing side of things and some better exchanges a topia add would really help it compete with PIRL in some friendly competition.  Grin

gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:41:10 PM

Been following this coin for a little while and the community seems to be fairly positive and growing steadily.
I'm still on the fence about investing though until I can see a more precise roadmap (Upcoming features and timelines) apart from what's listed on the website.
Other than the 0 premine, what really sets this apart from Eth?

You can view the differences here, and take your own conclussions http://ellaism.org/comparison/

will ella switch to pos at some point?

It's not in the roadmap as far as i know

They forgot to post one important aspect thou, Ella is the only coin that main dev isn't public.  This is important for trust issues... 

Why is this so important? I think you are mistaking, there are a lot of coins with anonymous dev. In the end, this is the purpoe of all cryptos..
syauqialbaana

Activity: 220

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:48:38 PM

Yes the true gem gets it while under 10 $ it is a litecoin from ethereum
gigabyted

Activity: 906
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:04:14 PM

Been following this coin for a little while and the community seems to be fairly positive and growing steadily.
I'm still on the fence about investing though until I can see a more precise roadmap (Upcoming features and timelines) apart from what's listed on the website.

You can view the differences here, and take your own conclussions http://ellaism.org/comparison/

They forgot to post one important aspect thou, Ella is the only coin that main dev isn't public.  This is important for trust issues... 

Why is this so important? I think you are mistaking, there are a lot of coins with anonymous dev. In the end, this is the purpoe of all cryptos..

Purpose of crypto isn't relying on trusting unknown people.  Crypto's goal is to removing the necessity of trusting intermediary people and to go thrust-less with a global consensus. But at the end you still need to trust the team behind the project (specially for small projects like this one), so i rather trust someone that is public, because if he runs with money or break others people thrust at least a public person won't be able to make it again, so he's also breaking his reputation.  While an anon dev could do all that without having to impact his reputation.  So i just don't see how a anon dev could be better than a public dev (with the same skills level).

Btw i'm not saying that this anon dev would steal people or break thrust, i just say that a anon dev can do it without too much impact on his side...
striker7334 2.0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:30:33 PM

They forgot to post one important aspect thou, Ella is the only coin that main dev isn't public.  This is important for trust issues...  

Purpose of crypto isn't relying on trusting unknown people.  Crypto's goal is to removing the necessity of trusting intermediary people and to go thrust-less with a global consensus. But at the end you still need to trust the team behind the project (specially for small projects like this one), so i rather trust someone that is public, because if he runs with money or break others people thrust at least a public person won't be able to make it again, so he's also breaking his reputation.  While an anon dev could do all that without having to impact his reputation.  So i just don't see how a anon dev could be better than a public dev (with the same skills level).

Btw i'm not saying that this anon dev would steal people or break thrust, i just say that a anon dev can do it without too much impact on his side...

Once you make a counter argument that its up the the community to grow the coin without the developer giving away his privacy. Since there is no premine or ICO, the project is completely community driven there is not a lot of reason the dev should have to break anonymity to put the community at ease when the github is right there for peer review by the community.

H055Y

D D D Denarius

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:58:55 PM

The dev might be waiting for a right moment to step into the spotlights and remain anonymous until that moment arrives Wink

cryptonitro

Activity: 348
Merit: 119

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:46:37 PM

simply feel .... I love your way ELLA team

The only project make me believe ... Holochain
bricktop8

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

StasyQ

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:02:51 AM

They forgot to post one important aspect thou, Ella is the only coin that main dev isn't public.  This is important for trust issues...  

Purpose of crypto isn't relying on trusting unknown people.  Crypto's goal is to removing the necessity of trusting intermediary people and to go thrust-less with a global consensus. But at the end you still need to trust the team behind the project (specially for small projects like this one), so i rather trust someone that is public, because if he runs with money or break others people thrust at least a public person won't be able to make it again, so he's also breaking his reputation.  While an anon dev could do all that without having to impact his reputation.  So i just don't see how a anon dev could be better than a public dev (with the same skills level).

Once you make a counter argument that its up the the community to grow the coin without the developer giving away his privacy. Since there is no premine or ICO, the project is completely community driven there is not a lot of reason the dev should have to break anonymity to put the community at ease when the github is right there for peer review by the community.

He can't really run with people's money because there is no ICO. If this project will fail the ELLA dev will lose money more than any other miner/investor.

Also, please tell me who made BTC and I'll tell you who is ELLA dev.  Grin

███    TWITTER   ███████████████████ StasyQ ███████████████████████  WHITEPAPER    ███
███       ANN        ███  THE CRYPTO REVOLUTION IN THE ADULT INDUSTRY ███    ONE PAGER    ███
███  TELEGRAM  ██████████████████ WEBSITE  ██████████████████████   FACEBOOK      ███
Cryptosapiens

Activity: 266

“A fool and his money are soon parted”

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:50:37 AM

Also, please tell me who made BTC and I'll tell you who is ELLA dev.  Grin

OMG!!!! ELLA's Dev is the one I am thinking of? Could be really him?
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:36:04 AM

Also, please tell me who made BTC and I'll tell you who is ELLA dev.  Grin

OMG!!!! ELLA's Dev is the one I am thinking of? Could be really him?
Ahh, don't ruin the big surprise, we didn't want the word out just yet, but now  you have ruined all of our plans, it's no use anymore, Satoshi come out now, it's over, your cover was jumped by some smart people, they even know that activity tokens was your project.
I'm going to launch Ella classic on Waves, we shouldn't stay behind the advancements of technology. just a lol.

🖤😏
H055Y

D D D Denarius

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:15:53 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2457397.new#new free exchange listing right now so please contact ASAP with detail listed in the first page of the OP. Free exchange is free exchange right?

striker7334 2.0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:26:04 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2457397.new#new free exchange listing right now so please contact ASAP with detail listed in the first page of the OP. Free exchange is free exchange right?

You're right thats very true! Posted both XLR and ELLA to be added that would be cool you guys are a couple of my favorites!  Grin Also shared on twitter!

H055Y

D D D Denarius

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:30:10 AM

You're right thats very true! Posted both XLR and ELLA to be added that would be cool you guys are a couple of my favorites!  Grin
Good job, free listings are always welcome for a coin like ELLA which has no premine to invest in listing fees. Let's hope they add it soon and that this nex exchange become a big one Wink

buzzkillb

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:52:42 AM

Funny how I trust this coin more than the known dev coins.  Tongue

Can i ask you why?

So far ellaismer has been responsive to my questions early on in this thread. He/(She?) also did not mine this coin like some other miners early on. Maybe impossible to prove, maybe, unless some of us early miners gave up our wallet addy's against the block explorer. But for now I am positive they weren't a huge farm early mining, which really made me wonder what they were doing. And then as some other dev's came on board, ellaismer peaked out of the shadows a little bit more. While I don't know about price/value of this coin, this is the real deal crypto. And maybe this is why some on here are having a hard time explaining Ella. Check for odler bitcointalk accounts throughout this thread to see what I mean.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: