Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 03:03:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 192 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵  (Read 307548 times)
jiapetz

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:56:33 AM

The bonus is too large, don't you think? It seems for me that today it's more profitable to buy lat with ETH rate so low and the bonus so high.
It's the bonus for only the first part. There are a lot of contributors who haven't known about LAT until now, so they deserve a chance I believe.
This is just words.
I state it directly: LAToken can't sell their LATs and they just find new and new ways to create a demand. And the reason why the demand is low is just because the idea itself is unimplementable.
Do you have any proof? I think ICO is going very well
jiapetz

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:00:38 PM

Guys, what do you think about ethereum hard fork https://cointelegraph.com/news/ethereum-announces-metropolis-hard-fork-coming-late-september
How will this affect to the LAT tokens?
Hard to tell as for the prices. But it may make the life of careless users easier, I think.
In a way?..
Hard fork it's like upgrade, you know. Speed, reliability - everything will improve
I see, thanks. And the price of mining will be lower, as I take it. Not a good sign.
Mining? Grin Grin
It's too late to mine coins as for me. Only if you are a mega corporation with resources.
panteraforlife

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:06:27 PM

All origination expenses the asset owner has to pay in fiats. The exact amount of fees will depend on the asset class and smart contract details.
I did't get something right. I thought that all the costs would be exclusively in LAT.
It will definitely be, but not in the very near future. LAToken must show the success of their LAT as a means of payment to the general public, not just to crypto-currency fans, like us. I think it will be in three to five years maybe.
3-5 years  Grin
I think LATOKEN should show results much earlier, so as not to lose the trust of the community.
Yes. But not all results at once. I do not think that they will try to slam a hundred hares with one shovel. The question is which tasks are more important for them.
panteraforlife

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:10:57 PM

Future is now!  Cool

"A couple of weeks ago it was revealed that a partnership between The Knox Group, BitPay and a British baroness will offer up luxury Dubai apartments in exchange for Bitcoins in a deal worth $330 mln.

Small-scale Bitcoin-for-property transactions have been done before. A London property company is offering to accept down payments in Bitcoin, and a Miami based investor has been looking to sell his $6.5 mln mansion for Bitcoin, but not of this magnitude.

And just yesterday the first house purchase in Bitcoin was reported in Texas."

https://cointelegraph.com/news/blockchain-laying-foundations-for-real-estate-market-experts
This is good? Someone has overtaken LATOKEN and tokenized a real house.
Solds like this was several times already, LAToken not a pioneer here. But LAT has good chances take advantage in centralization and worldwide coverage.
baddw

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:18:28 PM

The bonus is too large, don't you think? It seems for me that today it's more profitable to buy lat with ETH rate so low and the bonus so high.
It's the bonus for only the first part. There are a lot of contributors who haven't known about LAT until now, so they deserve a chance I believe.
This is just words.
I state it directly: LAToken can't sell their LATs and they just find new and new ways to create a demand. And the reason why the demand is low is just because the idea itself is unimplementable.
> idea itself is unimplementable
 > Distributed:LAT 47 018 063 /$ 15 407 049
 Grin Grin Grin
bro, if it seems to you that things are going wrong with LATOKEN, just look at the numbers

BTC/XCP 11596GYYq5WzVHoHTmYZg4RufxxzAGEGBX
DRK XvFhRFQwvBAmFkaii6Kafmu6oXrH4dSkVF
Eligius Payouts/CPPSRB Explained  I am not associated with Eligius in any way.  I just think that it is a good pool with a cool payment system Smiley
panteraforlife

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:18:51 PM

Guys, what do you think about ethereum hard fork https://cointelegraph.com/news/ethereum-announces-metropolis-hard-fork-coming-late-september
How will this affect to the LAT tokens?
Hard to tell as for the prices. But it may make the life of careless users easier, I think.
In a way?..
Hard fork it's like upgrade, you know. Speed, reliability - everything will improve
I see, thanks. And the price of mining will be lower, as I take it. Not a good sign.
In this hardfork, a change in the algorithm is promised, which will make the mining more costly. Price of mining must grow, at least because of the payment for electricity.
baddw

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:33:25 PM

Future is now!  Cool

"A couple of weeks ago it was revealed that a partnership between The Knox Group, BitPay and a British baroness will offer up luxury Dubai apartments in exchange for Bitcoins in a deal worth $330 mln.

Small-scale Bitcoin-for-property transactions have been done before. A London property company is offering to accept down payments in Bitcoin, and a Miami based investor has been looking to sell his $6.5 mln mansion for Bitcoin, but not of this magnitude.

And just yesterday the first house purchase in Bitcoin was reported in Texas."

https://cointelegraph.com/news/blockchain-laying-foundations-for-real-estate-market-experts
This is good? Someone has overtaken LATOKEN and tokenized a real house.
Solds like this was several times already, LAToken not a pioneer here. But LAT has good chances take advantage in centralization and worldwide coverage.
I have a question, if you can already legally buy and sell property for cryptocurrency, then why should I use LAT platform?

Eligius Payouts/CPPSRB Explained  I am not associated with Eligius in any way.  I just think that it is a good pool with a cool payment system Smiley
baddw

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:34:54 PM

Don't think that LAToken now needs to shake a leg selling real estate no matter what. This is good it can be sold for crypto and opens a way for LAT, but it's better to sort out all the questions first.
first of all, I want to know how the rights of the owner will be protected

armaan56

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:35:47 PM

This is just words.
It is slowing down, isn't it?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« CoiNuŧ.com  The Only BTCitcoin Options Exchange  »Secure« »Fast« »Fair« »Minimum trade 0.01 BTC«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

badman74

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:36:50 PM

Don't think that LAToken now needs to shake a leg selling real estate no matter what. This is good it can be sold for crypto and opens a way for LAT, but it's better to sort out all the questions first.

Trustees. They keep the asset, they guarantee its safety.
panteraforlife

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:44:05 PM

I have a question, if you can already legally buy and sell property for cryptocurrency, then why should I use LAT platform?
LAT platform will bring many types of real property to one place. Your trade using it will be more comfortable for you.
panteraforlife

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:45:56 PM

I am confused only by the cost of trustees and custodians services. In fiat. I think that it can be one of the hardest LAToken adaptaition problems.
panteraforlife

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:54:09 PM

This is just words.

It's occurs as i said ten pages ago. But I think that this will not really affect the implementation of plans. Just slow it a little.
badman74

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:58:01 PM

I am confused only by the cost of trustees and custodians services. In fiat. I think that it can be one of the hardest LAToken adaptaition problems.
The costs will be lower than in the ordinary process. There are far less registration fees and the market isn't monopolistic one.
keepinquiet

Activity: 420
Merit: 151

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:02:02 PM

This is just words.
OK.
Let us imagine then that the amount of the funds raised will stay the same. It definitely won't but let's just imagine it.
What do you think will happen then?
armaan56

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:14:36 PM

This is just words.
OK.
Let us imagine then that the amount of the funds raised will stay the same. It definitely won't but let's just imagine it.
What can happen? "Oh sorry, we aren't able to conduct business with that mount of turnover. We'll partly refund you, thanks for support."

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« CoiNuŧ.com  The Only BTCitcoin Options Exchange  »Secure« »Fast« »Fair« »Minimum trade 0.01 BTC«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

keepinquiet

Activity: 420
Merit: 151

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:23:08 PM

This is just words.
OK.
What can happen? "Oh sorry, we aren't able to conduct business with that mount of turnover. We'll partly refund you, thanks for support."
With $15M of turnover? Can't trade tokens of shares or real estate?
Greenlee

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:24:18 PM

Join Facebook-Live videochat with Valentin Preobrazhenskiy (LAToken Founder) on 28 September
https://www.facebook.com/events/647152225672576/

Valentin will discuss:
1. Blockchain Economic Forum in New York organised by LAToken: http://blockchainforum.global/
2. Sustainable Rules and Governance Framework
3. Investments: crypto vs fiat stocks
4. Scalability, speed, and security of blockchain: prof-of-...
6. Interdisciplinary brainstorm: future of blockchain
7. $5 trln of cryptoassets by 2025 or just a bubble?

I missed. Sad Where can I see the record?
You didnt miss this video chat, cause it will start on 28 September  Grin
panteraforlife

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:38:45 PM

This is just words.
OK.
Instead of parallel work on adding new types of assets and scaling their platform, they will have to do it sequentially.
panteraforlife

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:47:16 PM

OK.
Instead of parallel work on adding new types of assets and scaling their platform, they will have to do it sequentially.
Maybe it will be better for us i think. Trade of each individual asset type will be implemented better and launched faster. Most likely they will start with RE, because they already have a lot of experience in this area.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 192 »
  Print  

Jump to: