Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:43:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70114 times)
KryptoKings (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:49:14 PM

You write that Already now there are more than 20 trading bots in the system. Can you clarify what they are trading and in what markets are they working?

We have published in our Blackpaper our first 10 trading bots (http://blackpaper.napoleonx.ai/) to give you a flavour of what you could expect. These bots use mainly the major equity, FX and credit indices as underlyings to generate sustainable return on top of the funding in ETH or BTC. The trading style is market timing in a low-medium frequency. We should release very soon (in 2-3 weeks) our blockchained index Publisher listing those strategies and showing trading live as proof of performance.
The starting point was 10 years ago when we decided to developp such strategies and implement them into our Investment books (>4bl€) in our former Professional life (asset manager in a European leading Investment company).
So how were your first 20 bots funded? How come you want to raise 6mio$ for this one? Is this just too good of opportunity to miss or you are really planing to expand so much and be a big player.

If im not mistaken after Reading the wp quite alot of the funds is to recieve regulatory license for trading. However I agree with you that the funds seeked for this Project is massive and I would realy like to see a more detailed breakdown of this. Also to understand the impact in case only half of the expected funds are granted.

We definitely want to build in the long term a new singular player in the crypto asset management world based on our technicity and trading bots. Coming from the fiat world, we are very conscious and concerned about security and legal duties what explained our will to ask for the management license first.
We are thus launching first the NPX ICO to build such a robust manager and obtain the asset management license before managing the DAFs. This is in our investors' interest as well as ours.
Our uses and sources are precised in the whitepaper and serve mainly with accuracy for the license, the Platform construction and the data lake.
For your information, even if we are very confident to get it, we have already negociated a Plan B for the license, renting it to a tier 1 asset management company, if it would have been too long to obtain it directly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:51:20 PM

It's hard to digest for some newbies all the stuff NaPoleonX is doing. It would be nice if team do some video presentation on it or some AMA.

Yes, this is a good idea, bacause that 2 minute video on the first page only summarizes the main ideas. The team could make a video going into a little bit more detail regarding trading bots and how they plan on implementing their strategies in the markets.

It is a very pedagogic idea, we should try it asap ! Many thanks for the tip!
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:55:54 PM

It's hard to digest for some newbies all the stuff NaPoleonX is doing. It would be nice if team do some video presentation on it or some AMA.

It is simply employing computer Algorithm to be making trading decisions for you,

at the rate at which crypto space is maturing, it will be very hard for traders to make profit unless you are employing Algos

You are definitely right, we are convinced that you can not be off the bots field today if you want to generate sustainable return for 2 main reasons:
- bots remove the main error generator, i.e human emotion
- bots can treate on a quasi-exhaustive way the datas reflecting in the market

Happy to discuss!
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:11:04 PM

Yes, this is a good idea, bacause that 2 minute video on the first page only summarizes the main ideas. The team could make a video going into a little bit more detail regarding trading bots and how they plan on implementing their strategies in the markets.

It is a very pedagogic idea, we should try it asap ! Many thanks for the tip!

I agree. The video is great but it's just a high level view. A more deep dive video would be awesome for the more tech people.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:12:26 PM

It is simply employing computer Algorithm to be making trading decisions for you,

at the rate at which crypto space is maturing, it will be very hard for traders to make profit unless you are employing Algos

Exactly, in the future it will be more like normal markets where a bot is way more effective. Thats why i'm investing in several similar projects to NaPoleonX that employ bots/algo trading, that really is the future. NaPoleonX has a nice broad offering with different risk/rewards because it's not only investing in Crypto. This way you can diversity your portfolio, not putting all your eggs in one basked.  And we can get in now, unlike normal hedge funds where you need to invest a minimum of several million usually.

Many thanks for your support! Indeed we are convinced that bots are the way to trade if you want to generate return thanks to their data treatment capacity and that they remove human emotion.
We will bring our expertise having developed the best hedge fund techniques. We have indeed the ambition to generate sustainable and diversified return through our highly scalable proprietary bots, characterized by low-medium trading frequency on the main liquid financial assets.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:14:13 PM

What is the relation between Napoleon Capital and Napoleon Crypto? Is Napoleon Crypto a subsidiary or spin-off of the parent company Napoleon Capital?

As sponsor of the project, Napoleon Capital has already granted Napoleon Crypto the exclusivity of its production of trading bots for the crypto ecosystem.

That's worded as if they are separate entities, but it seems the same people are involved in both.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:17:00 PM

I have big hope for the NapoleonX bots, i think its a really nice way to make benefit from trading, and more from than human, cause bots manage data far better and faster than us. And i think the fact that bots invest with medium low frequency is really nice, it fit perfectly to the crypto market and can do huge benefit with that strategie. The team is really exeperiemented in this market, I trust in them to offer us a very great product !
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:21:57 PM

That's what I was saying, there is really advanced mathematics, and sciences involved. Plus you have to be well versed in finance, in order to have a decent grasp at what the project entails.
Overall, I do know, it's mainly about autonomous asset management, utilizing the Ethereum blockchain, and smart contracts.
   What I'm having a hard time grasping is the token usage. What I do know is, holders are rewarded 15% of gas (ethereum transactions) from Napoleon crypto coins. But then again, it says 85% gas goes towards the NapoleonX platform. I'm still trying to grasp the whole of it.

Our ambition is indeed to offer to our investors an easy access to best hedge fund techniques to get "in fine" sustainable return.
In fact, being an NPX token holders will give you the right to pilot the bots characteristics through voting sessions, have a privileged access to DAFs and benefit from 85% of the performance fees, aka gas, payable in DAFs tokens. As time goes, this will thus constitute a diversified and performing Investment porfolio that you will be able to manage as an individual savings plan through a dedicated module in our platform.
As a whole, it give you the opportunity to be part of an asset management firm with the associated benefits.
Please do not hesitate if you need more info.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:28:07 PM

I correctly understand the concept?
This platform will create bots programmed to trade selected assets, and an algorithm will choose which bots to use and with the combination of calculation and voting the bot will be set up so that they maximize the profit from trading this particular asset.

Almost ;-) In fact the bots Library is already available (even if we will continuously feed it with new stratégies) as we have been developed those bots for almost a decade! We have illustrated the 1st 10 bots in our Balckpaper.
Those bots will be implemented into DAFs, after voting sessions and algorithmic optimization to constitue a blend to maximize the profit from trading this particular asset.

KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:30:43 PM

That's what I was saying, there is really advanced mathematics, and sciences involved. Plus you have to be well versed in finance, in order to have a decent grasp at what the project entails.
Overall, I do know, it's mainly about autonomous asset management, utilizing the Ethereum blockchain, and smart contracts.
   What I'm having a hard time grasping is the token usage. What I do know is, holders are rewarded 15% of gas (ethereum transactions) from Napoleon crypto coins. But then again, it says 85% gas goes towards the NapoleonX platform. I'm still trying to grasp the whole of it.

Actually is the opposite, the NPX holders are getting 85% of the gas (in DAF tokens, which is used to run the bots) generated from the bots, and Napoleon Crypto is getting the remaining 15%, BUT if ANOTHER Strategy Provider that is not Napoleon Crypto(anybody or company can become a strategy provider like Napoleon Crypto) offer new strategies and bots to create DAFs, then THEY (Strategy Providers) can set up their own share structure of the gas, like, they could offer 60% to token holders and take 40% if they wish, they created the bots so they have that privilege, though the tokens holders are the ones who will vote for the bots and strategies to be selected or not for the DAFs, so we still have the power to accept it or not.

In another note, here is the Spanish translation of the whitepaper: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4rw7oqczst6xkop/NapoleonXWhitepaper_es.pdf?dl=0 , it was fun doing it if i compare it to other whitepaper translations I've made Cheesy
Ok, thanks for clarifying that for me, I'd be lying if I said that I fully understand everything now, but I will continue to research and read through your papers, and website so I can get a better feel for the concept.
Thank You, NapoleonX team!

Thanks all for your support, lets build together the 1st algo crypto asset manager!
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:32:26 PM

I asked Ian Balina (well known Youtuber who reviews ICO's) to review your ICO and he said he'd look into it  Cheesy I'm sure he will be positive!

https://twitter.com/KorsaKopf/status/909044958665068544

Many thanks, cant wait for his feedback!
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:44:11 PM

You are definitely right, we are convinced that you can not be off the bots field today if you want to generate sustainable return for 2 main reasons:

Happy to discuss!

Yes, the unfortunate news for many day traders is that the human brain is limited in the amount of information it can process, and cannot respond as fast as a computer. I'm sure there might be some experienced people with particular effective techniques who will be able to survive for a while, but with the whole machine learning and neural network space advancing, it is matter of time before bots can outperform all humans.

Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:48:35 PM

Happy to discuss!

Yes, the unfortunate news for many day traders is that the human brain is limited in the amount of information it can process, and cannot respond as fast as a computer. I'm sure there might be some experienced people with particular effective techniques who will be able to survive for a while, but with the whole machine learning and neural network space advancing, it is matter of time before bots can outperform all humans.

That is true, that is why is better to start with algos now, and make them complex ourself, so we are early in the market with it, the earlier we start now, the more chances we have to become a dominant standard in the industry, because there will appear other solutions, that will be good, because it forces competitions, innovation, and for the industry to start adopting bots more and more Cheesy.
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:45:05 PM

Actually is the opposite, the NPX holders are getting 85% of the gas (in DAF tokens, which is used to run the bots) generated from the bots, and Napoleon Crypto is getting the remaining 15%, BUT if ANOTHER Strategy Provider that is not Napoleon Crypto(anybody or company can become a strategy provider like Napoleon Crypto) offer new strategies and bots to create DAFs, then THEY (Strategy Providers) can set up their own share structure of the gas, like, they could offer 60% to token holders and take 40% if they wish, they created the bots so they have that privilege, though the tokens holders are the ones who will vote for the bots and strategies to be selected or not for the DAFs, so we still have the power to accept it or not.

In another note, here is the Spanish translation of the whitepaper: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4rw7oqczst6xkop/NapoleonXWhitepaper_es.pdf?dl=0 , it was fun doing it if i compare it to other whitepaper translations I've made Cheesy
Ok, thanks for clarifying that for me, I'd be lying if I said that I fully understand everything now, but I will continue to research and read through your papers, and website so I can get a better feel for the concept.
Thank You, NapoleonX team!

Thanks all for your support, lets build together the 1st algo crypto asset manager!
With this community everything is possible. I just can't wait for Napoleon ico!
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:18:53 PM

Happy to discuss!

A good neural network can do a lot! I also believe in the power a bot can have and with neural net integrated it will be learning each day.
Testing the best algo for the best moment and adjusting...

NaPoleonX will be a smart move for investing! They will give you a lot of profit in return.
Keep it up team!
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:29:53 PM

what about total supply of napoleonx project? i think this is best time to invest on this project.
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:32:43 PM

Hey guys, I am trying to read our whitepaper and I struggle to understand it. Do you guys have any link to blog post or youtube vids that can explain things a  bit easier for a non techy person. I think this will help
myself and other investors who are interested in investing, but are not tech savy
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:15:37 PM

I've read the papers but haven't found any mention of transaction fees. I don't know what the transaction fees are for the traditional markets with the licenses Napoleon Crypto is going to acquire (just like there are lower fees for market makers). But I can say for on crypto exchanges they are generally percentage based, 0.25% on Bittrex for example and 0.1% on Bitfinex, which could amount to quite a bit for high value transactions.

Now NapoleonX is focused on low frequency trading so transaction fees or miner fees may not be that relevant, but have such fees been taken into account?
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:50:45 PM

Will there be future promotional videos that simplify the whole automation process,  and usability of this platform. You've already used a fairly straight forward approach, but NapoleonX only seems to be marketed toward the intermediary level investors. Is this the case?
   If not, what aproach will be taken to break down the basics of this system, to the the more casual investor? I myself, can grasp the concept of this platform, but there are some subtle complexities, that make you take a second, and third look, in the white & black papers, that boggle the mind at first glance.  Huh
Though I don't fully understand all aspects of the project, I'm quite sure you have something very unique here, on your hands!  Cool

Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:34:29 AM

Hey guys, I am trying to read our whitepaper and I struggle to understand it. Do you guys have any link to blog post or youtube vids that can explain things a  bit easier for a non techy person. I think this will help
myself and other investors who are interested in investing, but are not tech savy

You can find it here: https://www.napoleonx.ai/

Just watched the video, awesome! Will keep an eye on this project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: