Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:07:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70112 times)
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:23:49 AM

How will vote for the bots?
Users will evaluate the bots as they make a profit?
Bot will be evaluated according to the ROI they make, the profits $$$.
It's obvious that the rating system depends only & only on the profits made by the bot(s).

For example, you may find a bot making 30% a month, other one making 50% a month, the logic would say people would vote more for the one with 50% profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:28:21 AM

I've been thinking about the whole bot trading system.
In the end I expect that the whole trading system will be run exclusively by only bots. It will be a matter of who has the best algos to implement.
How does NapoleonX will handle the eventual bot war? Will you keep writing new algos? Or how will this be in the near future?

that's probably it. writing and re-writing old bots seems like the way to go. if they can get in now and corner the market, then NapoleonX will be the next big thing in crypto

Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:55:23 AM

In the end I expect that the whole trading system will be run exclusively by only bots. It will be a matter of who has the best algos to implement.
How does NapoleonX will handle the eventual bot war? Will you keep writing new algos? Or how will this be in the near future?

Well at least NapoleonX will be quite early to start with this then in the cryptoscene. Although there are already some similar projects. I know for NapoleonX all trading will be done exclusively by bots without a human making the final decision. I'm not sure about this, i like a human for a final yes/no on a trade suggestion, but we will see how it goes. The results they have shown so far are impressive.
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:29:09 AM

So, if I hold my tokens and not use them for bots. Will I earn profit from the bot fee?

By the way, this is a good question! I also join him. Actually, I thought that the holders would also make a profit, but now I'm not sure, I would like to know definitely.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:49:36 AM

So, if I hold my tokens and not use them for bots. Will I earn profit from the bot fee?

By the way, this is a good question! I also join him. Actually, I thought that the holders would also make a profit, but now I'm not sure, I would like to know definitely.
As far as i know you can get profit from the gas bots will be using to make transactions.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:11:40 AM

How will vote for the bots?
Users will evaluate the bots as they make a profit?
Bot will be evaluated according to the ROI they make, the profits $$$.
It's obvious that the rating system depends only & only on the profits made by the bot(s).

For example, you may find a bot making 30% a month, other one making 50% a month, the logic would say people would vote more for the one with 50% profit.
if in reality it will be like you say 50% or even 30% of the profit from the amount per month, it'll be cool , I would like to see how NaPoleonX will become a reality, see work product
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:27:35 AM

that's probably it. writing and re-writing old bots seems like the way to go. if they can get in now and corner the market, then NapoleonX will be the next big thing in crypto

They have to keep updating the algos.
The more success NapoleonX will be, the more volume it will have trading. Its not the same to trade with 1000$ then to trade with 10000$. I'm sure the bots from NapoleonX will be superb! Wink
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:25:59 AM

I think they will improve their bots, because hey want to increase the worth of their tokens so I think we don't have to worry that their bots will not be updated.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:27:20 AM

As far as i know you can get profit from the gas bots will be using to make transactions.

It's written, token holders are getting 85% of the used gas as dividends. The rest of 15% is going to the development team.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:28:32 AM

You mean there will be another currency like GAS is for neo holders?
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:36:07 AM

No for all transactions napoleon bots would take some fee. Not really a gas, they were looking for a different name actually.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:19:16 PM

No for all transactions napoleon bots would take some fee. Not really a gas, they were looking for a different name actually.

how about josie, from josephine Smiley

KryptoKings (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:50:08 PM

The project is unique on the market, and this is what the market will conquer. Many investors are afraid to enter crypto-currencies due to high risks, but this project is a great opportunity to secure their money and make a profit.

Many are afraid to enter and many are afraid to do day trading. NaPoleonX will be helpful in overcoming everyone's fear.

That is what I said at the beginning, many people either are afraid, or don't have the time to constantly trade in the market, so they will resort to bots, and when they discover that they have a set of complex bots and strategies for their trading problems, they will jump here, so NapoleonX will rise in an exponential way, normal people are not traders, so they will the first to resort to this, while experts, prefer doing it themselves, but let's face it, they are few if we compare it with a number of people that aren't.

That's why I'm  investing in NaPoleonX because I don't have much time to trade and also I use to get panic in dips.

hahaha how did you handle that in the near past? especially arround sept 15th?

Our BTC vs USD bot, cut its long BTC exposure on 8th September at close and is now long USD. It reassesses the situation every friday
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:53:29 PM

Yes its true that the community and supporter NapoleonX grow very fast, we are more and more each days and a lot of people come here really hyped by the project. Its really good for the future and a good sign for the ico, the value of a project depend also of the community and the team behind it. NapoleonX have all of that and all the technologies and features to skyrocket.

True, the community is getting bigger and bigger, but in the end it's important that people also invest into the project and the best would be if the devs already try to speak with big investors to get some into the boat. I think that is the thing needed here, because I have the feeling big investors are the most important investors for projects like this. But maybe they are already in contact? Do someone know if they have talked about this?

Yes, we are of course discussing with some big boys to help them come onboard. We are hoping to conclude some deals in the coming weeks before the presale opens? These guys are essentials as they drive volume for this ICO but also for the launch of our future DAFs
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:56:08 PM

I've been looking over your token metrics and wondered if the NPX token is divisible. So, for example can i send someone 11.345 NPX? Or does it always have to be whole numbers?

The whitepaper mentions that NPX is a token without decimals, so you will always have whole NPX, 1, 2 3 and so on, I imagine that will make things easier for the bots, clients, holders, etc. but will force to pay whole amounts if you want to buy some NPX you will have to buy with a set amount.

token without decimals. This can be a problem. When sending tokens between users' wallets, they will require small commissions. If the token is indivisible, there may be a technical problem. The Commission will have to put at least one NPX.

I have raised this point with our Jerome, our Advisor on this point to get his hindsight. It would not be a good thing that people are overpaying for making transactions.

Thank you for responding to my question. In my opinion, this is really an important technical problem. It is fundamental. The commission's question with indivisible tokens can be quite serious. There will be problems when placing tokens on exchanges

We have asked our devs to implement NPX with 2 decimals. It should be done this we and you could see it on our Github at github.napoleonx.ai where we hav put our smart contracts.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:00:31 PM

Yes its true that the community and supporter NapoleonX grow very fast, we are more and more each days and a lot of people come here really hyped by the project. Its really good for the future and a good sign for the ico, the value of a project depend also of the community and the team behind it. NapoleonX have all of that and all the technologies and features to skyrocket.

True, the community is getting bigger and bigger, but in the end it's important that people also invest into the project and the best would be if the devs already try to speak with big investors to get some into the boat. I think that is the thing needed here, because I have the feeling big investors are the most important investors for projects like this. But maybe they are already in contact? Do someone know if they have talked about this?

I have heard that many successful projects have worked with the Bitcoinsuisse Foundation. I think such funds are a road to big investors. Whales usually try to buy on pre-sales. .

We are holding negociations with them actually and would make an announcement should we agree on a deal. As you are mentioning it is very interesting to (1) have investors with fiat and (2) investors with BTC or large holding of other cryptos. We have tweaked our structuring to accommodate their main objections on us being seen as a security and not a utility token. Our lawyers have confirmed that this is the case now
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:03:49 PM

Hey. This site also contains inaccuracies:
https://icobench.com/ico/napoleon-x
There is an incorrect token cost, and information about the hardcap,

And the site:
http://icorating.com/project/143/Napoleon-X
Wrong information about the hardcap (250k ether)

Thanks for the info, I've passed it on to our guy in charge of making sure all our info is accurate everywhere. Just for clarification, 1 NPX = 0.01ETH and max cap is 100,000 ETH with a hidden cap below this level.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:08:42 PM

Given your professional background and prominent results as can be read in the wp, did you consider to raise the Equity in fiat World instead of ICO?

Of course we did consider this but when we realize the opportunity to launch a business in a still young and promising market we decided that we should put all our energy there. Now, we cannot say that we are not approached from time to time by this more traditional universe where we are coming from. For the moment, it is still on the back burner

Well that's just good news for us, the crypto community, i for example have most my assets in cryptocurrencies, so it's easier for me to participate into this.
Exactly - many people just don't have enough time (and knowledge Grin) to be able to trade daily. Napoleon will solve this problem and allow you to take profits without any hassle

When you say many people, you mean most of people? Since most of normal investors are just hodling long term,since not everyone knows enough about technical analysis to do day trading... of course then there are ico flippers but that's a different story.
Probably majority tried to day trade and found out its not easy at all. You will likely be in minus if you dont know what your doing.
With the promising bot this will be a different story.

I tried to do daytrade in the beginning. I got lucky because I just started with a pump in a coin where I bought cheaper and made like 400% (not much, because I just tested trading) and the I was like "WOW, that's so easy"... we all know what then happend, don't we?  Embarrassed

NapoleonX could help a lot of people to trade and make money.

When you guys talk about trading you mean trading of cryptos. Am I right, that crypto-trading is (still) a small part of their project due to its relatively low volume and that they are mainly trading real assets?

We are trading whatever allow us to generate performance and can handle size. At the moment we have most of our algos that are coming from the traditional asset universe because we developed our expertise there. However, we have developed some algos on cryptos like the one on BTC vs USD and our very same approach in the traditional space give excellent result there. We just need size to use them and BTC is definitively a sizable market. So is ETH, but the other ones will develop over time and we will be there in due time.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:10:25 PM

there is few infomation on topic,where should i to lern about this project,why NaPoleonX is hot in bct thread.
Go to their website : https://napoleonx.ai/
Then download the whitepaper sir

There were WhitePaper, GoldPaper @ BlackPaper, never heard of those, i need to read them all and figure out that what they are.

Whitepaper = description of our project and vision
Goldpaper = educational paper on why algorithmic trading
Blackpaper = first glimpse on our 10 first strategies that would be used to launch DAFs and the way we intend to structure them
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:14:09 PM

Given your professional background and prominent results as can be read in the wp, did you consider to raise the Equity in fiat World instead of ICO?

Of course we did consider this but when we realize the opportunity to launch a business in a still young and promising market we decided that we should put all our energy there. Now, we cannot say that we are not approached from time to time by this more traditional universe where we are coming from. For the moment, it is still on the back burner

Well that's just good news for us, the crypto community, i for example have most my assets in cryptocurrencies, so it's easier for me to participate into this.
Exactly - many people just don't have enough time (and knowledge Grin) to be able to trade daily. Napoleon will solve this problem and allow you to take profits without any hassle

When you say many people, you mean most of people? Since most of normal investors are just hodling long term,since not everyone knows enough about technical analysis to do day trading... of course then there are ico flippers but that's a different story.
Probably majority tried to day trade and found out its not easy at all. You will likely be in minus if you dont know what your doing.
With the promising bot this will be a different story.

I tried to do daytrade in the beginning. I got lucky because I just started with a pump in a coin where I bought cheaper and made like 400% (not much, because I just tested trading) and the I was like "WOW, that's so easy"... we all know what then happend, don't we?  Embarrassed

NapoleonX could help a lot of people to trade and make money.

You all make it seem like NapoleonX platform will make everyone's woe go away, if that was so, then everyone will use it and who will be left to take the loss. Even if the bots are functioning favorably, you will still need to be inclined on the subject to use it wisely.

I asked the same question, they give an answer to me that people vs ai at some point. If the market becomes one big ai, then no one left to beat for making a profit.

But still, it's impossible to everybody use napoleonx. So if it gets mass adoption still it won't have everybody's trade actions.

Not all ai will be born the same and in the end it will be down to human implementing these algos and not just the algos themselves. Trading is a zero sum game so you just need to find the cleverest guys in the room. And this can change overtime, so they should still be alert. Some great examples in the traditional space: Rennaissance and Bridgewater. These are the 2 most successful Hedge Funds that have run for decades and made money year in year out with quant strategies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: