Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:01:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70117 times)
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:19:19 AM

Just yeasterday i was sugested to fallow this project when i asked my telegram frieds about huge future projects Cheesy its glad to have u guys at bitcointalk ! Smiley i liked the idea to make bots accessable for more ppl, this will scale the disbalance which is effecting markets now Smiley Will try to share my thoughts more when i digest the white paper

Every day more eager for the real use of this project and its algorithms, my losses increase every day in my investments and purchase orders, I hope to use your Bots soon and increase my earnings. Following

I have the same problem. I try to trade on the exchange on my own, I constantly get losses and disappointments. I want to try to work through bots.
bot is better - he trades by a well-defined algorithm, but human is passionate  - something went wrong as expected - it gives in to panic, and makes mistake , for this reason this project will be very useful

algorithm can just support a trader or your algorithm is an AI from the future big data and neuro learning feature. the positive aspect of using emotions in trading is called intuition.

Well, there is no really such thing as intuition.

Everything is based in previous experience, intuition is just a thing that recall you a previous experience and you judge the outcome superior to the risk taken.

So, trading bot backed by neural network would be surely way better than human. It just need the technology to study all the source of information a human has access to.
I don't remember his name but there was a Russian chess player who beat best computer with best AI. I know that this was a long time ago but still it's a good example. My biggest motivation is that Napoleon will trade without me so I can do other things  Cool

I think it was a loss. There is no way to win against computer on chess now, they can calculate every possible outcomes in less than a second, a human is nothing in compareason.

In fact, the guy you re reffering too is kasparoff, and it was in 1997. He won the first match and loosed the second.
The innovation of A.I always starts of with relatively small achievements, and as it's intelligence progresses, it gets better and better at every task it's given. Today it may be just a game of chess. Tommorow it will be someones job, someones livelihood.
   I'm all for human ingenuity, but I think that todays automatons, are growing increasingly intelligent, and that means that they are also becoming equally as dangerous. So, I sit somewhere in the between the two extremes, when it comes to automation, and human perseverance. On one hand, it improves our lives by taking care of difficulties we face everyday, usually over simplifying the process, all the while, providing excellent efficiency (often better than a human could). On the other hand, you have the Luddites (people who are simply terrified of technology), who are afraid that the A.I will rise up and destroy us all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:48:27 AM

-Snip-

...Clearly it is quite a hard concept for a lot of people to understand. I'm still hoping they will make a nice infograph to explain the project. Most people are too lazy to really read a whitepaper these days with so many ICO's

Or in this case Whitepaper, GoldPaper and BlackPaper. Wink. But yeah, agree with all that, many of these are hard concepts to grasp, especially if one is newcomer to crypto and cryptocurrency as a whole is a hard concept to understand.

Love when ICOs provide a lot of info, but even though I try to at least quickly read whitepapers, the 3 papers were too much for me.  Lots of good questions answered in this thread though, if you followed along.  Maybe if you could find a way to put together all the questions that were asked most frequently?  

If the market wants a video, then you should give them. Reading whitepaper is too boring compared to watching a video. And I believe righting detailed whitepapers harder than making a video.

I follow levyashin Smiley
People like video's instead of technical Whitepaper but I must say, I translated the Whitepaper of NapoleonX and it isnt that hard to understand.

Its a simple Whitepaper and not to technical.

Short video's are a better get in to projects in my opinion. Even if the whitepaper is simple to understand a video catches attantion and after that, people are more willing to read a longer text. At least I like it more to get into something through a video followed by a text then.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:01:45 AM

will be any type of bonus?

Yes, there is a 30% bonus for those joining our Greenlist and participating in the Presale that will happen on 10-17th October. Otherwise there will be a bonus during the ICO depending on presale amount being raised. Above 40k ETH, no more bonus during ICO.
What is the sum of the tokens allocated to Presale? Or ICO may not start if there is a big interest on the presale? I think the interest will immediately.

The presale is more technical to accommodate people willing to join the ICO without taking the risk of overloading on the network. Hence we have not put any formal cap there apart from the hidden cap. At the moment we have a good level of interest, although we are taking this cautiously as the money has not been committed yet. The ICO will occur within a week after.

what will be price napoleonX Token on ICO, is there announce which exchange nopoleonX will list after ico? i suggest if livecoin, bittrex.
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:58:02 AM

Yes, there is a 30% bonus for those joining our Greenlist and participating in the Presale that will happen on 10-17th October. Otherwise there will be a bonus during the ICO depending on presale amount being raised. Above 40k ETH, no more bonus during ICO.
What is the sum of the tokens allocated to Presale? Or ICO may not start if there is a big interest on the presale? I think the interest will immediately.

The presale is more technical to accommodate people willing to join the ICO without taking the risk of overloading on the network. Hence we have not put any formal cap there apart from the hidden cap. At the moment we have a good level of interest, although we are taking this cautiously as the money has not been committed yet. The ICO will occur within a week after.

what will be price napoleonX Token on ICO, is there announce which exchange nopoleonX will list after ico? i suggest if livecoin, bittrex.
Still wondering about this too, its not on their roadmap.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:06:11 AM

I heard a lot of good reviews about this project, but I do not fully understand why and why it is needed. Can you explain it in plain language?
Today, very well described the project.

Quote from: magisterr on Today at 04:22:14 PM
just find this ICO. Trying to learning, but cant understand all.
What main conception here? track exchange rates?  Huh

NaPoleonX is a project that aims to create a complex platform for algorithmic trading, meaning that they will provide Bots and strategies; the concept revolves around DAFs (Decentralized Autonomous Funds), which is a set of complex bots and strategies for trading a specific asset, being a classic asset or a crypto asset, there will be a lot of DAF for different pairs and markets, including ETH and BTC, but not limited to cryptocurrencies, the good part is that these DAFs will need Botons (fees or gas if you prefer) to function, so 85% of the botons goes to token holders that voted in the selection of DAFs, and it will be paid in DAF tokens, while the token of NaPoleonX is NPX, so NPX can work as a security, but  intrinsically it is not, you will need to participate in a voting session if you want part of the profits obtained by the performance generated from de DAFs; so in short, this project will give you bots for trading in exchanges, there are very complex and a lot of them in only one DAF, so you won't be getting one simple bot, but many in a set

Many thanks for the detailed explanation, the idea of ​​the project is worthwhile, I plan to participate. And which projects have competitors? for example a cindicator?

Cindicator is a competitor? IS there any other similar project?
From which country devs? Spain?

Cindicator is not competitor to NaPoleonX. Cindicator is a prediction platform whereas NaPoleonX is more focused on intelligent bots. I guess NaPoleonX can use Cindicator's data.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:15:48 AM

On first page: Token rate - 1 ETH = 100 tokens.
But may be here will be some bonuses also
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:20:39 AM

There are bonuses in presale and ICO, 30% on presale and up to 20% on ICO.
Its in their whitepaper.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 05:03:39 AM

Its in their whitepaper.

so, you will get 130 NPX/ETH in pre-sale, and another 20 NPX when ICO.
it will be your profit by joining pre-sale and ICO

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:31:13 AM

Its in their whitepaper.

More so in the pre-sale than in the ICO, so be sure to subscribe to the green list on time, they mentioned before that the last day may be the 8 oct, is a tentative date which is not confirmed yet; in any case, I have another question, the platform goes live officially about 6 to 8 months after ICO, but will we be able to use some bots meanwhile, because since the launch of NPX on exchanges until the launch of the platform is a long time, so NPX tokens will be dumped to the ground in that time until the service is officially online, so what will happen between the months the service is not to the public?
pynetx

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:58:07 AM

Its in their whitepaper.

Is there any minimum investment amount for Presale or anyone can join it?
memberx

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:07:27 AM

Is there a minimum amount for the Greenlist sale? In the form something like 10 is in by default but you can overwrite it with any different amount.

Thank you in advance

cxrealdcx

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:21:55 AM

Is there a minimum amount for the Greenlist sale? In the form something like 10 is in by default but you can overwrite it with any different amount.

Thank you in advance

It has to i think. Otherwise how should it work?
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:50:40 AM

Thank you in advance

10 ETH is the minimum amount to get bonus during the pre sale. For sure we can change it to our desired numbers. One thing for sure, the more money we invest, the more bonuses we will get.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:01:38 AM

Still wondering about this too, its not on their roadmap.

Its not in there roadmap because its to early for exchanges. Its very difficult to get on exchanges these days. So they better focus on that after a succesfull ICO and working platform.
This project is so good it will have not have any problems to get listed Wink
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:03:06 AM

Thank you in advance

10 ETH is the minimum amount to get bonus during the pre sale. For sure we can change it to our desired numbers. One thing for sure, the more money we invest, the more bonuses we will get.

It's a big amount for me Sad

I will wait for later. Probably won't get same bonuses but don't have that much to invest in napoleonX. Smiley

pynetx

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:09:48 AM

10 ETH is a not a big amount for many but, I am gonna wait for the ICO to begin because my hand is a bit tight currently.
cxrealdcx

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:20:41 AM

Thank you in advance

It's a big amount for me Sad

I will wait for later. Probably won't get same bonuses but don't have that much to invest in napoleonX. Smiley

The same goes for me Sad
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:29:11 AM

10 ETH is a not a big amount for many but, I am gonna wait for the ICO to begin because my hand is a bit tight currently.

the market sentiment is turning bullish again. you still have time to sell other assets and get in on the greenlist.

Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:38:37 AM

Specify, you no longer use the concept of "gas", instead of it, what is another concept?

We have changed the terminology from Gas to Boton to avoid confusion but it still represent the same thing ie performance fees.

Boton, it's looking nice. Catchy Smiley

By the way, how do you get the name boton? Is it means something?
boton in french means - button  Cheesy
maybe this will approach, I agree with you guys that the gas needs to be changed that would not be confused in the terminology

Well, I'm french and boton does not mean button. Bouton means buttons.

I don't know what Boton is I d'ont think that's a french word.

Boton. In Russian "baton" means "white bread". Very funny name for Russian. But considering that this is connected with commissions - it is very symbolic ))))
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:42:38 AM

NaPoleonX team will present their project in Barcelona next week (from 3rd to 5th oct) at Blockchain Solutions Forum.
Arnaud wrote in the telegram channel that they have extra tickets. Is there someone from Spain?

Do you know if they will show a working system, like the beta they announced before, or just the project itself?

No, I do not think so. Usually at such events, a 10-minute presentation of the project takes place. There are many speakers. No one will discuss technical details of the project there.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: