Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:31:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70111 times)
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 07:14:10 AM

did i understand right? 40 000 eth is now the softcap? or am i wrong?

this would be really hard if its true...

Should be the soft cap, and I believe the team has changed from 25k to 40k has motives, should have contact from high investors in which they should support the project
I think the team knows what it does and they have hidden news for this. The minimum cap is fully reachable.

If they don't hit the soft cap, what happens to the investors money? Are they going to be refunded?

Soft cap is not present. There are target cap 40k and hard cap 60k. This means that the project will continue with any result of the sale, even if 40k is not reached. I think that they already have guarantees that they will collect 25k. In general, there is no need to worry about this, here 100% will be successful sales.

Well if tey can go on with every money they collect even if it is down under the 40k ETH cap then why do they need 40k/60k in the first place and why do the soft cap will be enpored which means that fundings will be definitly go to the devs? Or do I get it wrong :/ I liked the minimum cap before more.

I think if they cant reach that 40k ETH (maybe 25k-35k), they will extend the ICO.

do you think they will hit 40k ETH if they extend ICO time? maybe, 2 weeks.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:16:35 AM

NaPoleonX newsletter — November 17th
https://medium.com/@napoleonx.ai/napoleonx-newsletter-november-17th-56b7a009b393

I just read that they accept both ETH, BTC and EUR to widen potential contributor base

viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:35:27 AM

https://medium.com/@napoleonx.ai/napoleonx-newsletter-november-17th-56b7a009b393

I just read that they accept both ETH, BTC and EUR to widen potential contributor base

Then it turns out that the achievement of the target cap in 40k ETH will also take into account the payments in BTC and EUR.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:35:47 AM

That will bring more potential investors to participate on the token sales I guess. Nice news and movement from the team if it is true.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:49:17 AM

How is the pre-sale going. There's no counter on the website. Does anyone have the addresses?

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 08:04:20 AM

How is the pre-sale going. There's no counter on the website. Does anyone have the addresses?

I think they are still collecting customer information at the moment - KYC
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:22:02 AM

I hope investors don't get frustrated and change their mind about investing due to this postponements.

Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:56:07 AM

I hope investors don't get frustrated and change their mind about investing due to this postponements.

Has the presale not started yet?!
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:13:08 AM

Damn they are taking too long. In the time when too many ICO are running potential buyer could change his/her mind if he has to wait longer.
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:37:17 AM

Damn they are taking too long. In the time when too many ICO are running potential buyer could change his/her mind if he has to wait longer.
I agree with you, maybe they are waiting when Ethereum will stand $ 500. Nobody likes delays.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:57:14 AM

I agree with you, maybe they are waiting when Ethereum will stand $ 500. Nobody likes delays.

I think they won't wait for that. They said they will send out emails to all KYC participants today and then hopefully pre-ICO will start at the beginning of the week.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:59:45 AM

It says on their website pre-sale already started so im am confused now. CAn you already participate or not? Why are they dragging this thing for so long?

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:02:51 AM

Should be the soft cap, and I believe the team has changed from 25k to 40k has motives, should have contact from high investors in which they should support the project
I think the team knows what it does and they have hidden news for this. The minimum cap is fully reachable.

If they don't hit the soft cap, what happens to the investors money? Are they going to be refunded?

Soft cap is not present. There are target cap 40k and hard cap 60k. This means that the project will continue with any result of the sale, even if 40k is not reached. I think that they already have guarantees that they will collect 25k. In general, there is no need to worry about this, here 100% will be successful sales.

Well if tey can go on with every money they collect even if it is down under the 40k ETH cap then why do they need 40k/60k in the first place and why do the soft cap will be enpored which means that fundings will be definitly go to the devs? Or do I get it wrong :/ I liked the minimum cap before more.

I think if they cant reach that 40k ETH (maybe 25k-35k), they will extend the ICO.

I expect this also, it's the new trend in ICO land.. extend extend extend till you make it Smiley
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:17:34 AM

I expect this also, it's the new trend in ICO land.. extend extend extend till you make it Smiley

Me too, But it's kinda painful for investors. Like waiting in the restaurant for a friend who is late and calls you that he is going to be hour late. Except in icos is 1-2 months. Tongue
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:23:05 AM

We will see, there are only a few ICO's where the communication is good, the website is uptodate and where is no delay or silent phase.
But napoleon has a good concept, so i trust in it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:46:49 AM

Yes, the start of sales is delayed, the project is promising, but apparently they do not work out something, we will wait for official statements..

Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:08:48 AM

Guess this is how it will work until the projects starts to make realistic budget targets.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:28:01 AM

We will see, there are only a few ICO's where the communication is good, the website is uptodate and where is no delay or silent phase.
But napoleon has a good concept, so i trust in it.
I am sure that they will continue with the project since they are doing a good job promoting it. That being said maybe they decide to extend the ICO a bit longer.
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:30:47 AM

Yes NaPoleonX is strong, i am really excited by this project.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:16:33 PM

Guess this is how it will work until the projects starts to make realistic budget targets.

i mean, cmon, how much money do you need to build a crypto trading bot and a plattform? 100million dollars???

you could build something like that for even 1million dollar, if you find the right programmers and to setup the technical enviroment, you will need at lowest 2-3millions more including marketing.
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: