Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:22:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70117 times)
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:15:28 PM

Dont worry about exchanges, I’m sure that napoloenX will be listed in a lot of exchanges and big exchanges, the project will become reallly big I think and the team is very serious. They will do what is needed to be listed on big exchanges fast I think.

If they can achieve their funding target, exchanges will beg napoleonx to list them.

Bigger market cap means better exchanges by default.

I just hope they get access to better exchanges at the start. it's healthy to have trading right away on several exchanges.
We will see, but one good exchange is enough for the beginning, others will list Napoleon, if the volume is good from themselve.

etherdelta is enough, since this will be 100% there to be ordered Smiley

any other exchange like yobit, coinexchange would be enough too, until this token flys off, it will take time, so it does not need a hyper dyper exchange at the beginning.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:19:38 PM

Dont worry about exchanges, I’m sure that napoloenX will be listed in a lot of exchanges and big exchanges, the project will become reallly big I think and the team is very serious. They will do what is needed to be listed on big exchanges fast I think.

If they can achieve their funding target, exchanges will beg napoleonx to list them.

I just hope they get access to better exchanges at the start. it's healthy to have trading right away on several exchanges.
We will see, but one good exchange is enough for the beginning, others will list Napoleon, if the volume is good from themselve.

any other exchange like yobit, coinexchange would be enough too, until this token flys off, it will take time, so it does not need a hyper dyper exchange at the beginning.

i dont see the reason to get informed about exchanges here Wink npx is one to hold
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:49:37 PM

Any info, how much they raised right now? When I can see raised amount?  Huh

I did not see anything, waiting for this too.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 02:03:37 PM

Any info, how much they raised right now? When I can see raised amount?  Huh

I don't think there are any information about what's raised so far. They said they will publish what they got after the pre-sale is over.

Also very curious about the sale.
Really hope they got the funds they needed! Hope the devs keep us updated
No need to worry. They are open to communication and answer all questions. Were at a conference in Moscow and London. The very idea of the project is of interest to many. The success of ICO is guaranteed.
I'm just sure that the information on sales will appear in the near future.

hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:17:55 PM

i dont see the reason to get informed about exchanges here Wink npx is one to hold
It's strange that people invest in an ICO and think immediately of selling the token as fast as possible. It's better to hold a token because after some months the value can explode.

Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:25:02 PM

When the pre-ico is finished, then they will be announced how much they raised, just be patient, they always deliver, and they don't want to fuck it up, after this we go to the ICO, where we hope to reach at least 40 000 ETH.
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:32:36 PM

When the pre-ico is finished, then they will be announced how much they raised, just be patient, they always deliver, and they don't want to fuck it up, after this we go to the ICO, where we hope to reach at least 40 000 ETH.
Why fuck it up?
A simple counter on the site should be no problem, for nobody, but is always a magnet for investors in my opinion.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:33:44 PM

It's strange that people invest in an ICO and think immediately of selling the token as fast as possible. It's better to hold a token because after some months the value can explode.
If it is to invest for immediate profit, better to turn trader around. Investing in the right Icos should bring you good returns, but it's hard to do at any moment, patience is always the key
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:42:51 PM

If it is to invest for immediate profit, better to turn trader around. Investing in the right Icos should bring you good returns, but it's hard to do at any moment, patience is always the key

Some investors did it. Whenever they got good profit from they investments, they will sell their tokens. Then move to another ICO's to catch another chance. They can't afford to wait any longer.
iad_xo

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:39:59 PM

so all unsold token will be burn o some will freeze for future?
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 03:54:53 PM

Some investors did it. Whenever they got good profit from they investments, they will sell their tokens. Then move to another ICO's to catch another chance. They can't afford to wait any longer.

The actions of these investors leads to only one. A sharp decline in the value of tokens and reduce the total capitalization of the project. Which in turn leads to a decrease of interest in the project. And in some cases, generally puts an end to further development.

sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:37:46 PM

Oh no, not Yobit. It's the place where coins do to die. It's like the ultimate burial of the project when it starts there
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:40:53 PM

I am seeing a lot of questions about the price per token on NaPoleonX's Telegram.

Here is an answer from Arnaud

No one can tell what price would be the ETH at the end if the ico. We target crypto investors, that is why the price is pegged to ETH initially. If the price stays high, it remains a good news for the project and then for all, participants included.

1 NPX = 0,01 ETH

Clearly the best time to launch an ICO is when the top coins are stagnating.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:00:52 PM

I am seeing a lot of questions about the price per token on NaPoleonX's Telegram.

No one can tell what price would be the ETH at the end if the ico. We target crypto investors, that is why the price is pegged to ETH initially. If the price stays high, it remains a good news for the project and then for all, participants included.

1 NPX = 0,01 ETH

1 NPX = 0,01 ETH thats the best price for the beginning i hope so. But you not forget there are many bounty hunters, they can dump. Smiley
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:22:18 PM

1 NPX = 0,01 ETH

1 NPX = 0,01 ETH thats the best price for the beginning i hope so. But you not forget there are many bounty hunters, they can dump. Smiley
It is wise to wait for this eviction, after all it is something they achieve without much sacrifice and without investment, bounty hunters need quick realization, but we need to think big like the investors of NapoleonX. In the long run, even with eviction, I hope for recovery and sympathizers who have not joined will recognize the potential of the project
Trrrt

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:29:38 PM

I think investors will keep their NPX token cause there is a big use case, people can earn a lot of money just by holding their token, so it can be more profitable to keep npx than sell it to go to another coin, I think the reward can be very high If you hold your token.
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:32:25 PM

I think investors will keep their NPX token cause there is a big use case, people can earn a lot of money just by holding their token, so it can be more profitable to keep npx than sell it to go to another coin, I think the reward can be very high If you hold your token.
It will be necessary to see what price will be at the start and then it is profitable to sell or hold.
nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:11:22 AM

It will be necessary to see what price will be at the start and then it is profitable to sell or hold.

maybe a good action for some is to see where is the price at when it is released at the exchanges. Then maybe wait a little longer where when they sell a quarter of their investment, they've gotten their capital and some profits back. By then, they can hodl it however long they want. This is one of the coins that I've seen lately that has a potential to go 10X value or even 100X within a year. Especially if they've proven the capability of their bots to churn out profits.

gliridian

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:56:03 AM

maybe a good action for some is to see where is the price at when it is released at the exchanges. Then maybe wait a little longer where when they sell a quarter of their investment, they've gotten their capital and some profits back. By then, they can hodl it however long they want. This is one of the coins that I've seen lately that has a potential to go 10X value or even 100X within a year. Especially if they've proven the capability of their bots to churn out profits.

But on the other hand, since this is a solid coin to invest in. Why not wait a year or two before to do that said strategy. Or make it a little longer if you can afford it. I think NPX is not a risky investment at all as we]ve seen, it has a use case and it is really a very good coin. I'm long with this coin. I will hodl mine for a very very very looooonnnnnggggg time.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:58:44 AM

Oh no, not Yobit. It's the place where coins do to die. It's like the ultimate burial of the project when it starts there
I think binance is the best exchange for new ICO coin/token for now, they also want to accept divident/security coin/token.
Not as hard as get listed on bittrex.
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: