Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:44:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62994 times)
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:14:45 AM

Well, someone can provide the exactly timing of AB-Chain ICO running? I mean that when they will ending or have another stages?
You can ask your question in the official chat in the telegram. You will be responded to it very quickly and very clearly. I'm glad that there is such a way of communicating with the team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 07:59:39 AM

An entertaining project from the Russian team and this is good since the Russians have good programmers. I wonder company is legally registered?
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:36:05 AM

If the team already has three working advertising networks, then for what purpose do they collect more money? It is unclear for the development, creating even more networks or for promoting the project?
Basically, collecting funds from the investors are the only ways for the dev team to be able to continue developed this project until it is fully functioning. They have to do this inorder to know if this project are really good kind of business. Because without this kind of way, the project is totally shutdown.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:50:43 AM

If the team already has three working advertising networks, then for what purpose do they collect more money? It is unclear for the development, creating even more networks or for promoting the project?
Basically, collecting funds from the investors are the only ways for the dev team to be able to continue developed this project until it is fully functioning. They have to do this inorder to know if this project are really good kind of business. Because without this kind of way, the project is totally shutdown.
Definitely right. True saying fellow. Without the funds, no project will be able to succeed. Of course fund is one of the vital factor that needs to be allocated in the projects plan to succeed. It is the one that will fuel the doings or operation of the project. So I hope that a lot more investors will come to the AB-Chain project for this to continue its goal for the community.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:08:38 AM

Is it true that the developers plan to open offices around the world? It will be cool, although it takes a lot of time

I didn't hear that, but why the hell they should opening offices around the world which cost losts of money to do, if they can provide the service online to everyone around the world !! even companies that sell physical items are one prefer to open and online stores and reduce offices.
In my opinion opening of offices would be very expedient for audience unfamiliar with blockchain. Some people open business and want him promote, but they do not use Internet for it. And if there is an office in his city, he will come and will be able to it to make it.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:24:54 AM

I have checked the website, https://tokensale.ab-chain.com/?utm_source=bitcointalk/  now its really close to $1.5 million! An achievement ahead for the devs in making this platform to be become known in the market.
CEO of AB-chain is constantly travelling and meeting the advisers to figure out the better opportunities to implement in the platform for the welfare of all the investors and there was more active communication by Ivan and team, their efforts are making every investors into a better success motive.

Looks like the CEO of AB chain is doing great and making a big effort just to make sure that AB chain will be a success. If you are looking for an active admin or support you can join the telegram group and ask the moderators there.
Yes that's the good thing about this project. The team is really active in answering the queries from investors and supporters. That's why there is no doubt that they can really reach their goals pretty soon.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:38:39 AM

Does the project benefit from being on the blockchain? Should it be on the blockchain?
Yeah its truly necessary for decentralization purposes and to perform safe transactions. As there will be companies paying for posting adverts on their platform. The blockchain technology has really grown in its amount of usage.
That is right, blockchain technology has really grown in its amount of usage because we are the living witness in its development. It becomes more usable especially in advertising services which developers are creating more innovations in its features.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:59:13 AM

I'm glad that the project has many supporters, and therefore investors. It will be fine if coins will have growth and it will turn out to be profitable
Totally agreed. I hope this project won't disappoint me because this project has so many supporters so I think it can give me a profit.
Kasto

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:30:25 PM

Kasto

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:32:15 PM

It will be fine if coins will have growth and it will turn out to be profitable
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:43:41 PM

Does the project benefit from being on the blockchain? Should it be on the blockchain?
Yeah its truly necessary for decentralization purposes and to perform safe transactions. As there will be companies paying for posting adverts on their platform. The blockchain technology has really grown in its amount of usage.
That is right, blockchain technology has really grown in its amount of usage because we are the living witness in its development. It becomes more usable especially in advertising services which developers are creating more innovations in its features.
Ab-chain is also proceeding on the secured network features from various bugs to give the better service for the customers as it is dealing with the networks already it is implementing the better secured features.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:41:18 PM

An entertaining project from the Russian team and this is good since the Russians have good programmers. I wonder company is legally registered?
I think that with the documents there everything is in order. because if it were not registered, how would the project collect 1 million? As for Russian programmers, you are right, they are very smart people and they are worthy of working abroad.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:51:58 PM

I have checked the website, https://tokensale.ab-chain.com/?utm_source=bitcointalk/  now its really close to $1.5 million! An achievement ahead for the devs in making this platform to be become known in the market.
CEO of AB-chain is constantly travelling and meeting the advisers to figure out the better opportunities to implement in the platform for the welfare of all the investors and there was more active communication by Ivan and team, their efforts are making every investors into a better success motive.

Looks like the CEO of AB chain is doing great and making a big effort just to make sure that AB chain will be a success. If you are looking for an active admin or support you can join the telegram group and ask the moderators there.
Well, base on my own understanding crypto currency is very demand and popular in the cyberworld as well as in our society which can earn more profit even though its volatility it will still depend the demand of their product or advocacy in the society. I don't think they can easily ban which for this project as a way of advertisements.

You are correct but how about the dip in the crypto currency will that reap a bad sign for the delivery of profitable success and will there be any impact on our investments?
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:11:04 PM

Well, base on my own understanding crypto currency is very demand and popular in the cyberworld as well as in our society which can earn more profit even though its volatility it will still depend the demand of their product or advocacy in the society. I don't think they can easily ban which for this project as a way of advertisements.

You are correct but how about the dip in the crypto currency will that reap a bad sign for the delivery of profitable success and will there be any impact on our investments?

With the continues negative happenings in the crypto world it is normal now that investors feel doubt about new investments. But we need to trust ab-chain that they can be successful in the near future.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:22:26 PM

Yes that's the good thing about this project. The team is really active in answering the queries from investors and supporters. That's why there is no doubt that they can really reach their goals pretty soon.
Being active is one of the factor that can contribute about the success of the project. But it is not fully guaranteed that it will be the reason for its success. The platform itself should be realistic in order for the investor to be sure that it has a chance to be useful in  the future.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:17:28 PM

With the continues negative happenings in the crypto world it is normal now that investors feel doubt about new investments. But we need to trust ab-chain that they can be successful in the near future.

I agree, what is happening now will sure temporary and it will return again normally. Lets continuously support the project and trust them that they can make it successful.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:36:38 PM

Being active is one of the factor that can contribute about the success of the project. But it is not fully guaranteed that it will be the reason for its success. The platform itself should be realistic in order for the investor to be sure that it has a chance to be useful in  the future.

Being active is one of the things that needed to have a successful project, aside from that they need to improve the marketing and advertising to attract more investor to invest in this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:48:42 PM

Softcap now achieve by the platform on the ongoing crowdsale or crowdfunding! Congratulations and this is really a great achievement of the team around it even its popularity is not that really high for now. Looking forward for more people supporting and investing to AB-Chain.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:51:26 PM

It just proves out that the devs & the founder is very innovative when it comes to implementing exceptional opportunities in the platform. That's why the investors are being comfortable investing on the project because of the team working behind.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:10:38 PM

Is it true that the developers plan to open offices around the world? It will be cool, although it takes a lot of time

I didn't hear that, but why the hell they should opening offices around the world which cost losts of money to do, if they can provide the service online to everyone around the world !! even companies that sell physical items are one prefer to open and online stores and reduce offices.

yeah it doesnt really make sense, if they plan to open offices world wide.  This is an advertisement platform and all advertisement platforms in internet organize everything online.

There is a project giving loans for car titles; you may need in every country ambassadors to check the authenticity of the documents from borrowers. But this is nothing to compare with this project.
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: