Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:21:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62996 times)
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:57:54 PM

a project that will be interesting to both giants and small investors first. and then to the users. it's good that he will be interested in the large layers of the crypto community

Yes, ab-chain will be more popular and successful when all social media sites and ads companies banned icos and new cryptos. I am now excited what will be the outcome of this project.
This project is really going to stay much more effective in the future as it will surely get a huge number of users and also several good ICO projects need a better advertisig platform for them to achieve more success in future so hope that this project does its best.

Well, there are already signs that these project will continue in the future. Due to their soft cap has been achieved, this will attract more investors to support the project by participating in in the ICO.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:19:52 PM

Excellent scheme of advertising, unlike large advertising monsters like Google and FB, I think consumers will be easier to work with this platform.

Well the "monsters" also offer a ton of other features that may or may not be there here like support being one of the major things. Most ICOs have shit support
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:28:04 PM

Blockchain is going to provide filed for competition to ad providers in future. This projects will let everyone have fair chance with more freedom and transparency based on their choices not like traditional service providers with their own so called conditions which are prefixed. Another field which has potential to capture an industry of advertising of billions dollars.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:28:24 PM

Excellent scheme of advertising, unlike large advertising monsters like Google and FB, I think consumers will be easier to work with this platform.

Well the "monsters" also offer a ton of other features that may or may not be there here like support being one of the major things. Most ICOs have shit support
Ab-Chain is doing an excellent job as we are experiencing the solutions for all the queries on priority and how about we advertise through spam emails and explain about our project to meet the challenges ?
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:59:07 PM

a project that will be interesting to both giants and small investors first. and then to the users. it's good that he will be interested in the large layers of the crypto community
Yep, the main demographic of this platform are small companies. They will be greatly helped by this platform. Moreover with the banning of crypto ads at several places, this platform really has a bright future.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:11:14 PM

Yep, the main demographic of this platform are small companies. They will be greatly helped by this platform. Moreover with the banning of crypto ads at several places, this platform really has a bright future.
People or companies that plans to create or add one of their current ICO projects will surely benefit from the services of AB-Chain. A secured, reliable, and efficient way of advertising you own product can really attract too more people to invest and support this platform.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:27:45 PM

Yes, ab-chain will be more popular and successful when all social media sites and ads companies banned icos and new cryptos. I am now excited what will be the outcome of this project.
This project is really going to stay much more effective in the future as it will surely get a huge number of users and also several good ICO projects need a better advertisig platform for them to achieve more success in future so hope that this project does its best.
Yes, agree with you the project has a higher possibility to become hugely successful soon. Their team also promoting the project at a higher level. AB-CHAIN make an advertising platform better. And they project is rapidly growing.

richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:50:03 PM

I just found out that AB-Chain has such a feature as Artificial Intelligence. Which analyzes the data, allowing you to increase the conversion in the targeted result. For example, the number of clicks, the number of hits, the number of requests.

That's why many investors have put their money on the project, because of the features and the solid team working hard on the AB-Chain platform. Hoping for continuous growth of the project!  Smiley
Anna | AB-CHAIN

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:59:53 PM

Great idea with independent advertising networks. Can anyone give a link to the advertising prices on this platform? I realized that the networks are already working.

Hi there Kigtad check out https://beta.ab-chain.com

I'm also there to assist =p
Anna | AB-CHAIN

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:01:46 PM

Congratulations by reaching the soft cap. After we got the news yesterday that Google is also going to ban all paid advertisements for ICOs and cryptocurrency related platforms, you must be more happy than reaching the soft cap  Cool
Just 17 hours left before the end it seem we can no longer reach the hardcap but still you guys did a wonderful job.

Hey Googlegenius it was 17 dayz =p
Anna | AB-CHAIN

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:04:34 PM

aaaawesome guys we got some russian poetry written for AB-CHAIN reaching soft cap! Any english poets? =)

Лyнa cpeдь звeзд нa тeмнoм пcтбищe гyлялa,
AБ-чeйн был cлeвa, cпpaвa пpoeкт oчepeднoй
И c выcoты Aб-чэйн зa вceм cпoкoйнo нaблюдaлa
Ктo в чaтe был, нy coвceм yж мoлoдoй.

B пycтoм кaнaлe, cидeл я, мoлчa
Cмoтpeл кaк пaдaeт эфиp и дyмaл o cвoeм
Bзглянyл в кaнaл, cтaл любoвaтьcя кpyтым гифкaм
Coфт-кaп coбpaли, cкopo зapaбoтaю милиoн.
Rather poor poem designed plainly not to Russian audience. And as to awards? Are they provided for such poetry on the part of developers or all is done exclusively on the initiative?

Hey that came from one of our early investors on our russian telegram chatroom and that was so cute at that moment believe me (:
Anna | AB-CHAIN

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:07:02 PM

Congratulations by reaching the soft cap. After we got the news yesterday that Google is also going to ban all paid advertisements for ICOs and cryptocurrency related platforms, you must be more happy than reaching the soft cap  Cool
Just 17 hours left before the end it seem we can no longer reach the hardcap but still you guys did a wonderful job.
Well, not bad. Reaching the soft cap shows that AB-Chain are getting better now. Even if they struggled before, still they managed well to work hard on this project and to show to the people that they have what it takes to become a good and promising investments in the future.
Thats really quite impressive and i am sure that with this speed it is not hard for the project to reach the hardcap too and soon it will be counted along the best projects which will indeed prove a better future for ab-chain.
This project will surely soon reach the hardcap too which will give us some extremely good profits ahead. The coin is already hitting $1.5m and at such a speed it is not that hard to reach $2.5m soon.
Agreed. Just $1m to go to reach the hardcap! I will be looking forward if they were reaching $2.5m, what else their gonna do with that much money?

Oh we'll make our AI and ML most exclusive if we raise over $2m! It will be an amasing super advertising platform!
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:51:09 PM

I just found out that AB-Chain has such a feature as Artificial Intelligence. Which analyzes the data, allowing you to increase the conversion in the targeted result. For example, the number of clicks, the number of hits, the number of requests.

That's why many investors have put their money on the project, because of the features and the solid team working hard on the AB-Chain platform. Hoping for continuous growth of the project!  Smiley
There was huge efforts team initiating behind including the CEO for the successful outcome and the development of the AB-chain platform as we are experiencing the constant positive sign.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 06:54:19 PM

Now a few factors will influence flow of new investors, in my opinion it that soft cap has been already reached , with that I congratulate command , and as well that google blocked advertising connected with crypto, it affected as well and on dump all currencies.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:31:40 PM

We have also successfully reached the goal and we have only half way, i believe we together can reach our target and achieve a great success and gain better profits.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:33:57 PM

I heard that Google banned all kinds of crypto and ICOs related advertisement yesterday. It is a bad news for us. Now ABChain will be really the alternative way to advertise some Ads. Abchain now will take the advantage of this for sure and it is a grest opportunity for the investors.
I never heard that yet but thanks for bringing that up mate. If google banned crypto advertising on thier site it will create a huge problem in the cryptoindustry since google is the number most accessed site worldwide.
I googled it and found this news link: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/13/google-bans-crypto-ads.html. Google's director said that they don't know what will happen in the future but they have already seen the harm it gave to the consumers/users; That's why they are getting cautious about cryptocurrency.
joeperry

Activity: 2128
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:50:35 PM

I heard that Google banned all kinds of crypto and ICOs related advertisement yesterday. It is a bad news for us. Now ABChain will be really the alternative way to advertise some Ads. Abchain now will take the advantage of this for sure and it is a grest opportunity for the investors.
I never heard that yet but thanks for bringing that up mate. If google banned crypto advertising on thier site it will create a huge problem in the cryptoindustry since google is the number most accessed site worldwide.
I googled it and found this news link: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/13/google-bans-crypto-ads.html. Google's director said that they don't know what will happen in the future but they have already seen the harm it gave to the consumers/users; That's why they are getting cautious about cryptocurrency.
Yes, their are some drop in the prices of cryptocurrency from past few weeks but I think its just due to some whales massing with it and some other bad news we found about crypto. But AB-Chain can be proved as a very great platform for the future advertising of the crypto market and ICO's.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:12:21 PM

Yes, their are some drop in the prices of cryptocurrency from past few weeks but I think its just due to some whales massing with it and some other bad news we found about crypto. But AB-Chain can be proved as a very great platform for the future advertising of the crypto market and ICO's.

This project could be in demand in the near future since Google one of the biggest advertising company is planning to ban crypto related projects. I think this is a good news to new advertising companies/ platforms like the ab-chain.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:49:27 PM

This project could be in demand in the near future since Google one of the biggest advertising company is planning to ban crypto related projects. I think this is a good news to new advertising companies/ platforms like the ab-chain.

Exactly, well even social media didn't yet finalized to banned the ICO. Well, its a good news to this project to be part soon as an advertisement company by having uniqe and great features. Hoping for up coming bounty soon on this project.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:08:09 PM

I guess what you're saying is correct. Having heard that facebook and google have banned ads related to ICO's will make AB-Chain a good platform to start with.
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: