Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:38:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62996 times)
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:55:50 AM

My Clap for ab-chan group they did well i guess who know maybe they hit 2m before the end of 17hrs atleast we are going to experience ab-chan at the end of the day
Have a lot of people still pay attention at AB-Chain. At this moment is 1.59 million dollar reached. We can waiting for new update from ABC Grin

This is a good progress for the ab-chain ICO, that means there is no turning back until they reach the moon but of course they need a lot of client for this to achieve.
I don’t think there will a be huge problem for the platform to gain clients as there are various other organisations banning crypto ads. So in this case where will they post thier ads? This platform will raise quite a lot in terms of relevancy though this ban.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:21:44 AM

The main thing is that the project has achieved the investment objectives, then it will be easier with the implementation of the project. Excellent that the support will not only large companies, but also small companies. This greatly simplifies the use of the platform.

Well. maybe this is the reason why the project reached their target because all are welcome to support the platform. I am hoping they will be able to create more innovations so that they can be more competitive in the marekt.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:33:00 AM

I'm glad that in the near future I will be able to advertise for crypto currency. It is long time to introduce different branches of life into the digital currency
Of course, you will be able to advertise for earning some cryptocurrencies, not in the past where you can just earn fiat money.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:37:03 AM

My Clap for ab-chan group they did well i guess who know maybe they hit 2m before the end of 17hrs atleast we are going to experience ab-chan at the end of the day
Have a lot of people still pay attention at AB-Chain. At this moment is 1.59 million dollar reached. We can waiting for new update from ABC Grin

You are right, this days a lot of people becomes interested with ab-chain project, this is the reason why they already reached their soft cap. And I am sure as time goes by they can reach the hard cap.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:37:37 AM

I did not understand a bit, if the software is made soft, why such a big bonus of 30%? Large bonuses lead to a large price reduction when entering the exchange.

Well this is one of the promotional strategies that will make the project popular and because of the bonuses investors will be attracted to join the project. I am sure those bonuses is for limited time only.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:53:23 PM

I heard that Google banned all kinds of crypto and ICOs related advertisement yesterday. It is a bad news for us. Now ABChain will be really the alternative way to advertise some Ads. Abchain now will take the advantage of this for sure and it is a grest opportunity for the investors.
Yes, this is very bad news for crypto world but maybe it will be good for AB-Chain. Their customer will have decision choosing them for advertising their ICO instead of others platform.

Same here buddy, well due to that bad news almost crypto currencies are down and some people have panic selling regarding on that situation. Well, I believe it will back on its stabilize value soon. I'm so amazed on this project that they are capable enough despite of the bad news around here in crypto currency community. Hopefully the team and devs may continue it as I believe this have a great potential in the future.

What is happening to crypto world is only temporary and will be stable soon. I hope that ab-chain can still get more serious investors to participate in this project.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:56:00 PM

I did not understand a bit, if the software is made soft, why such a big bonus of 30%? Large bonuses lead to a large price reduction when entering the exchange.

Well this is one of the promotional strategies that will make the project popular and because of the bonuses investors will be attracted to join the project. I am sure those bonuses is for limited time only.
Yes, now the bonus is 30%. But the developers said that the bonus will decrease slightly, by 5%, when the project will collect 2 million. Then the bonus will be 25%
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:04:40 PM

You are right, this days a lot of people becomes interested with ab-chain project, this is the reason why they already reached their soft cap. And I am sure as time goes by they can reach the hard cap.
Reaching the hardcap will be one of the biggest achievement for AB-Chain! It will prove how this platform is really popular today in the cryptomarket on how its services can really help a lot for future ICO projects and other platform related to cryptos.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:12:45 PM

Reaching the hardcap will be one of the biggest achievement for AB-Chain! It will prove how this platform is really popular today in the cryptomarket on how its services can really help a lot for future ICO projects and other platform related to cryptos.
I feel it is not a tough talk for AB-Chain platform now as we already come across reaching half of the goal, we really required now to focus on the better advertising and how about the private investors?
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:31:28 PM

Congratulations by reaching the soft cap. After we got the news yesterday that Google is also going to ban all paid advertisements for ICOs and cryptocurrency related platforms, you must be more happy than reaching the soft cap  Cool

The bonus is really huge for now 30% is a generous offer to the potential investors who want to join. I think they can reach the 2 million dollars raised fund in 2 weeks

This is a great news! 30% is a lot higher compare to their previous offer. This really puts Ab-chain on a good setting on the marketplace. New investors will be attracted to this offer, such a great marketing team.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:51:13 PM

The launch of the project can open a new page in advertising. And accordingly, the launch of the project will make it possible to advertise projects in a different way.
hopefully the launch of this project can run well, of course also the launch of the project is expected of us all. hopefully this project can provide many benefits of course bagis us all.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:01:52 PM

I heard that Google banned all kinds of crypto and ICOs related advertisement yesterday. It is a bad news for us. Now ABChain will be really the alternative way to advertise some Ads. Abchain now will take the advantage of this for sure and it is a grest opportunity for the investors.
Yes, this is very bad news for crypto world but maybe it will be good for AB-Chain. Their customer will have decision choosing them for advertising their ICO instead of others platform.

Same here buddy, well due to that bad news almost crypto currencies are down and some people have panic selling regarding on that situation. Well, I believe it will back on its stabilize value soon. I'm so amazed on this project that they are capable enough despite of the bad news around here in crypto currency community. Hopefully the team and devs may continue it as I believe this have a great potential in the future.

What is happening to crypto world is only temporary and will be stable soon. I hope that ab-chain can still get more serious investors to participate in this project.
There was huge expectations on AB-chain platform as we are reaping better in reaching the targets as much as possible but still we require to drive the half a way so there should be a better advertising and if there was private investors that would really do help to reach our goal in a easy manner.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 06:05:29 PM

The launch of the project can open a new page in advertising. And accordingly, the launch of the project will make it possible to advertise projects in a different way.
hopefully the launch of this project can run well, of course also the launch of the project is expected of us all. hopefully this project can provide many benefits of course bagis us all.
I think that to the project of such huge scale will be unlikely able to prevent any fact. Even the one which now all crypto collapses, it is just temporally. And the fact that google banned all ads connected with crypto, this project only to hand.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 06:35:02 PM

the way i see it is who wouldnt want to get involved with such bonus 30% is actually not a joke man especially when you are buying much You can easily get back your investment plus profit once it hits exchange with that bonus

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:35:31 PM

There was more positive signs for AB-Chain platform as we notice the Facebook announcements banning the crypto announcements in the social channels all these was driving a better traffic for AB-Chain where most potential customers are choosing AB-Chain as their choice now.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:39:21 PM

Yes, I agree with your opinion on this project. Most of the investors looking forward to investing in this ico. The AB-CHAIN community consistently increasing. That the reason they easily reached to the soft cap. And it will be expand more after certain time later.

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:48:20 PM

AB-CHAIN team is really good with what they do in this project. It is apparent in the number of supporters they have in their channels and also the effectiveness of their marketing efforts. That's why I will not be surprised if they will achieve the hard cap soon.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:52:50 PM

Great, that's good news for all of us as I'm one of the supporters on this great AB Chain project. No wonder why this project getting many are interested and planning to invest this project. I'm hoping to the team and all who have been part on this project may continue towards on the success on this project.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:56:03 PM

Yes, I agree with your opinion on this project. Most of the investors looking forward to investing in this ico. The AB-CHAIN community consistently increasing. That the reason they easily reached to the soft cap. And it will be expand more after certain time later.

Well, only time will tell what will be the result of there next step which is the hard cap. They already hit the softcap so we can say that more people are believing in this project. If they continue to be more active then maybe they will hit also their next target and would somehow continue the platforms to give us a better services in the near future.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:03:34 PM

hitting soft cap is only the minimum goal, they want to collect more than this amount, reducing the bonus will automatically decreased number of contributors and they won't be able to hit 2M dollars which is looking for before decrease to the bonus to 5%.
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: