Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:17:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62996 times)
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:43:53 PM

From your website:

We have a working platform that you can already use

Where can I try it?

well, they have a beta website which is still active and if you are a webmaster you can also participate and earn.

And this is the beta website:  https://net.ab-chain.com/   
For advertisers also there was better opportunities with the platform and we have 16 variants of audience interests which deals with Audience, blogs, business, community sites, earnings online, education etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:05:03 PM

From your website:

We have a working platform that you can already use

Where can I try it?

well, they have a beta website which is still active and if you are a webmaster you can also participate and earn.

And this is the beta website:  https://net.ab-chain.com/   

Great, webmasters can earn some good amount if they will join in the website. It is nice to know that while ab-chain is in ico stage there is already a working beta platform of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:19:38 PM

The launch of the project can open a new page in advertising. And accordingly, the launch of the project will make it possible to advertise projects in a different way.
hopefully the launch of this project can run well, of course also the launch of the project is expected of us all. hopefully this project can provide many benefits of course bagis us all.

For sure Ab chain platform will become a hit after the successful ICO. I have seen many improvements as of now Example is they already launched their beta site for advertising and publishing. And I can't wait to work for them, I can promote them and earn from my website.
AB Chain is really something. Now it is a really great news for us thay AB-Chain has been has their successful ICO and I  sure that a lot more people and investors will be eager to engage in this advertising project now. I hope that this progress will continuously be done for the success of the AB-Chain and better future for the advertising industry.

Abchain now is going to be get fame for having many investors and demands to them. Especially google banned crypto related ads, abchain will take the opportunity.

You're right having great features and their service definitely many users and investors will convince on this project. Aslo, I impressed their detailed platforms like growth plan and roadmap. As I believed this project has a great future that will help for all and for many.
Definitely this project new has an upper hand in the industry with the likes of google and facebook being vanished from the competition, they'll attract new set of investors.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:22:33 PM

I am also seeing great reviews coming from ico review sites in regards to abchain project. More and more platforms are trusting this IcO it seems.
Those reviews proves how AB-Chain's Advertisement platform is really helpful and its services offered are reliable and secured. With how its trust rating is increasing it can also affect how it will reach more people and more people will invest on it.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 02:44:06 PM

My Clap for ab-chan group they did well i guess who know maybe they hit 2m before the end of 17hrs atleast we are going to experience ab-chan at the end of the day
Have a lot of people still pay attention at AB-Chain. At this moment is 1.59 million dollar reached. We can waiting for new update from ABC Grin

You are right, this days a lot of people becomes interested with ab-chain project, this is the reason why they already reached their soft cap. And I am sure as time goes by they can reach the hard cap.
Reaching the hardcap will be one of the biggest achievement for AB-Chain! It will prove how this platform is really popular today in the cryptomarket on how its services can really help a lot for future ICO projects and other platform related to cryptos.
AB-CHAIN team is really good with what they do in this project. It is apparent in the number of supporters they have in their channels and also the effectiveness of their marketing efforts. That's why I will not be surprised if they will achieve the hard cap soon.
Not only that developers such popular and very required topic was affected as advertising, still they was lucky very much that google banned all advertising connected with crypto. This moment as well should affect more quick collection hard cap.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:39:23 PM

I am also seeing great reviews coming from ico review sites in regards to abchain project. More and more platforms are trusting this IcO it seems.
Those reviews proves how AB-Chain's Advertisement platform is really helpful and its services offered are reliable and secured. With how its trust rating is increasing it can also affect how it will reach more people and more people will invest on it.
Ab-chain is really becoming a very popular project. I see how with every day, followers are becoming more and more. I'm sure all investors will be happy with their choice for investment.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:54:35 PM

Ab-chain is really becoming a very popular project. I see how with every day, followers are becoming more and more. I'm sure all investors will be happy with their choice for investment.
Yeah we come across reaching half away for the Goals and we really need few potential investors to achieve the target successfully, it is also the supporters active efforts who are working keenly, in result we are experiencing more people in the platform.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:12:52 PM

The launch of the project can open a new page in advertising. And accordingly, the launch of the project will make it possible to advertise projects in a different way.
hopefully the launch of this project can run well, of course also the launch of the project is expected of us all. hopefully this project can provide many benefits of course bagis us all.
I think that to the project of such huge scale will be unlikely able to prevent any fact. Even the one which now all crypto collapses, it is just temporally. And the fact that google banned all ads connected with crypto, this project only to hand.
this is indeed very heavy now crypto world has a lot to ban, this will be forever. hopefully this news is not forever if not all of us will get big problems.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:16:24 PM

This is because their team is working hard to gain popularity on this forum and outside this forum. I'm glad if they were really close to us, whether for interacting or answering all your concerns and questions.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:27:48 PM

Reaching the hardcap will be one of the biggest achievement for AB-Chain! It will prove how this platform is really popular today in the cryptomarket on how its services can really help a lot for future ICO projects and other platform related to cryptos.

Meh it's pretty tough to reach the hardcap, well depends how many people invest like idiots. (a lot of people will buy and dump on exchange launch anyway)
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 06:29:09 PM

Meh it's pretty tough to reach the hardcap, well depends how many people invest like idiots. (a lot of people will buy and dump on exchange launch anyway)
Are you talking about this project? I don't actually think that it is difficult for this project to really reach great heights as it has a number of benefits which can suely lead a profitable future for ab-chain.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:29:17 PM

They already collected 1.500.000 USD and the rules changed also. Now the soft cap limit is decreased to 1.500.000; means they already reached their soft cap and working hard for the hard cap (they are really very active in telegram)

The investment bonus is now not any more 40%, also decreased to 30%.

As AB chain reached soft cap really early,very soon they will reach also the hard cap.if bonus is decreased then what about the registration %.is it remain the same as before.
Yes, registration percentage is same as before and only the bonus is reduced to 30% but it is also a very great bonus for the great project which will be very high value in the future for sure. They have reached the soft cap very rapidly and they will also reach the goal of hard cap very easily in coming a day so investors should hurry up and get this profitable tokens as soon as possible.

Everything is going great with Ab chain platform.but as we know nowadays bitcoin & other crypto tokens are down.Does these will affect ab chain ICO or token sale.or their members are doing something to avoid this type of thing

I think it have an effect for every ICO here what happened to other cryptocurrencies. But for ABchain, this is an opportunity for them to gather more investors and companies to be partnered with abchain. Abchain will help them to advertise in some other social media or network.

Gathering so many investors through advertise will be wonderful idea.But I think every crypto currency will suffer from the down market.because sometimes bitcoin maintain crypto world.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:50:01 PM

They already collected 1.500.000 USD and the rules changed also. Now the soft cap limit is decreased to 1.500.000; means they already reached their soft cap and working hard for the hard cap (they are really very active in telegram)

As AB chain reached soft cap really early,very soon they will reach also the hard cap.if bonus is decreased then what about the registration %.is it remain the same as before.
Yes, registration percentage is same as before and only the bonus is reduced to 30% but it is also a very great bonus for the great project which will be very high value in the future for sure. They have reached the soft cap very rapidly and they will also reach the goal of hard cap very easily in coming a day so investors should hurry up and get this profitable tokens as soon as possible.

Everything is going great with Ab chain platform.but as we know nowadays bitcoin & other crypto tokens are down.Does these will affect ab chain ICO or token sale.or their members are doing something to avoid this type of thing

I think it have an effect for every ICO here what happened to other cryptocurrencies. But for ABchain, this is an opportunity for them to gather more investors and companies to be partnered with abchain. Abchain will help them to advertise in some other social media or network.

Gathering so many investors through advertise will be wonderful idea.But I think every crypto currency will suffer from the down market.because sometimes bitcoin maintain crypto world.
I didn't actually got what you said. Not each cryptocurrency depends on the bitcoin network because also they have the ability to pump or dump with the factor of demand and supply. So according to me, there is nothing as you said.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:17:15 PM

I didn't actually got what you said. Not each cryptocurrency depends on the bitcoin network because also they have the ability to pump or dump with the factor of demand and supply. So according to me, there is nothing as you said.
Perhaps he want to say that the price for the decentralised market actually depends on the price of bitcoin. But it is not that what you think. Actually bitcoins and each other cryptos depend on the demand and supply and also their price varries accordingly.
BranZolt

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:38:39 PM

I think in connection with the general prohibitions of advertising crypts, such independent advertising networks as the project have a great future.
Yeah I agree with you ,as advertising gaints like Google and Facebook are pulling back ,these projects can grab the opportunity.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:14:39 PM

I think that helps a lot because some investors wanted to see the ratings of the project. Well, this platform seems having a good earnings and I am hoping that they will give us a better services in the future.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:29:08 PM

I think in connection with the general prohibitions of advertising crypts, such independent advertising networks as the project have a great future.
Yeah I agree with you ,as advertising gaints like Google and Facebook are pulling back ,these projects can grab the opportunity.

Facebook doesn't really ban ICO advertisements, they just regulate it. If  you will post for example  a link for an ICO it will be removed sooner or later.
MikesLeo

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:00:24 PM

Facebook doesn't really ban ICO advertisements, they just regulate it. If  you will post for example  a link for an ICO it will be removed sooner or later.
This scenario will not drive a bigger impact and we can still use the Facebook channel to spread the word AB-Chain and keep supporting however such bans on social channels also drives better traffic for our AB-Chain ads network platform.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:49:13 PM

For sure Ab chain platform will become a hit after the successful ICO. I have seen many improvements as of now Example is they already launched their beta site for advertising and publishing. And I can't wait to work for them, I can promote them and earn from my website.
AB Chain is really something. Now it is a really great news for us thay AB-Chain has been has their successful ICO and I  sure that a lot more people and investors will be eager to engage in this advertising project now. I hope that this progress will continuously be done for the success of the AB-Chain and better future for the advertising industry.
Agree. The team is really doing their best for the project in terms of reaching out people just to get this project well known across the globe. They are also active in their channels which is a big plus for them.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:57:15 PM

I think the team is not only lucky that the world's social networks refuse to advertise the crypt, but it is also the result of hard work. It seems they will collect a hard cap.

We just need to realize that there are many ad networks in crypto space that are already exist and they will take advantage of this news even before AB-CHAIN does. they are far away from hard cap at current time ! next goal is to reach 2M dollar.
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: