Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:28:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62996 times)
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:03:50 AM

Really, this is a good platform for the investor and if the tokens are really burned as the developer promises it will be even more profitable.
I don't think so. I have seen a PoS coin which has a burn address in order to burn the coin, but the coin just dumped away instead of pump.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:11:52 AM

Are you talking about this project? I don't actually think that it is difficult for this project to really reach great heights as it has a number of benefits which can suely lead a profitable future for ab-chain.

Ofc I'm totally 100% not talking about this project, afterall who would talk about AB on AB's own announcement thread /s

It's only "benefit" is it allows crypto adverts, that's all

Well, with your thoughts now maybe ab-chain needs to elaborate more about their features and how investors, clients and users will get benefits from using this platform. I just hope dev will notice this post.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:31:38 AM

Another good news for AB-CHAIN:

"According to some media reports, Yandex, the popular Russian browser, is going to ban all advertisement related to cryptocurrencies, crypto mining and ICOs. Speakers for Yandex have not yet voiced any official comments on the matter."

Yep, I read that Yandex which wide use in Russia might be up for banning cryptocurrency-related ads as well, unfortunately, those action and news are affecting the price and all market is in crash right now. It's true that this news are great for AB-CHAIN project for its future, but the price going down is very bad, we will lose lots of money because of that and price of ab-chain will be bellow ICO price once it hits exchanges.

yeah this is also my opinion; what good for AB-CHAIN is, sadly is bad for us at the moment Smiley

But there will be another problem for AB-CHAIN in the near future.  They have now a beta website running and after ICO they will probably stop this beta and start with the official one.  If the people get more scammed by the ICOs, AB-CHAIN as ICO Advertisement Platform would probably get a bad image and this will damage also their business. So they need to check the ICOs according to some criteria and then accept their advertisements.
AB-Chain will surely take some strategic way to check if the ICO is scam or not. They will have some criteria for new ICO to use their services this will reduce the scam percentage of the ICO's. I think this platform will have great reputation as it launch its final version of the platform in the market and start their services.

I think that is already part of their platform which will identify the ICO that they need to advertise. Anyway, why thinking of that things wherein this project are still in ICO stage and they still need more investors to help them reached their hard cap.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:08:52 PM

"According to some media reports, Yandex, the popular Russian browser, is going to ban all advertisement related to cryptocurrencies, crypto mining and ICOs. Speakers for Yandex have not yet voiced any official comments on the matter."

Yep, I read that Yandex which wide use in Russia might be up for banning cryptocurrency-related ads as well, unfortunately, those action and news are affecting the price and all market is in crash right now. It's true that this news are great for AB-CHAIN project for its future, but the price going down is very bad, we will lose lots of money because of that and price of ab-chain will be bellow ICO price once it hits exchanges.

yeah this is also my opinion; what good for AB-CHAIN is, sadly is bad for us at the moment Smiley

But there will be another problem for AB-CHAIN in the near future.  They have now a beta website running and after ICO they will probably stop this beta and start with the official one.  If the people get more scammed by the ICOs, AB-CHAIN as ICO Advertisement Platform would probably get a bad image and this will damage also their business. So they need to check the ICOs according to some criteria and then accept their advertisements.
AB-Chain will surely take some strategic way to check if the ICO is scam or not. They will have some criteria for new ICO to use their services this will reduce the scam percentage of the ICO's. I think this platform will have great reputation as it launch its final version of the platform in the market and start their services.

I think that is already part of their platform which will identify the ICO that they need to advertise. Anyway, why thinking of that things wherein this project are still in ICO stage and they still need more investors to help them reached their hard cap.

Yes, we need to help ab-chain to reach their hardcap so that they can have enough funds to support the continues developments of this project. i really hope many will make their investments.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:01:27 PM

I think in connection with the general prohibitions of advertising crypts, such independent advertising networks as the project have a great future.
Yeah I agree with you ,as advertising gaints like Google and Facebook are pulling back ,these projects can grab the opportunity.
Rumors of twitter pulling out of the advertising is also surfacing on the internet. This will be helpful for the platform to grow. Let's hope for the best!
If something's going out, something will be going in for it. This is really the time for AB-Chain's platform to become well known in the crypto community! Given the current status of some big social media companies banning and restricting the advertisement of some ICO related projects.

Let's just all hope that what is happening now will be temporary only although it will benefit this project, this news can also pull down price of cryptos so still a negative impact to all investors.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:35:38 PM

Are you talking about this project? I don't actually think that it is difficult for this project to really reach great heights as it has a number of benefits which can suely lead a profitable future for ab-chain.

Ofc I'm totally 100% not talking about this project, afterall who would talk about AB on AB's own announcement thread /s

Well, with your thoughts now maybe ab-chain needs to elaborate more about their features and how investors, clients and users will get benefits from using this platform. I just hope dev will notice this post.

If you want to have more information about the project, it is easy because they have the whitepaper and their you can find the complete detailed of the platform. On the other hand, about their ICO it seems that sell now were very slow and I wonder what caused this problem.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:23:19 PM

Now that we are seeing different social medias anf search engine providers backing down from cryptocurrencies abchain will have more opportunity to make profit.
and this is the case when the Ab-chain project will be a great success thanks to such prohibitions. The project is growing rapidly and will soon be on the moon.
Agree with you! Contrary to all prohibitions and prohibitions such as advertising Crypto. The project is still moving forward. That's what determines the present. a good team of developers. Who are ready to do everything for the sake of their project.
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:35:28 PM

Now that we are seeing different social medias anf search engine providers backing down from cryptocurrencies abchain will have more opportunity to make profit.

Exactly! AB-Chain will dominate the advertising industry because the two whales in advertising Google and Facebook shuts down their ICO ads. It's the time that AB-Chain project will surely be on the top lists when it comes to advertising.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:24:23 PM

The project is large-scale because it will be able to cover the whole world of digital currency and those who want to talk about their product. Therefore, if you think grandiose, this project is for you
I am not surprised to see this kind of project, I have found many such projects. hopefully this project team can make something different from others.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:59:57 PM

As i can see AB-Chain will leading crypto world advertising when Google and Facebook now ban ICO adverts.
This is very optimistic sentences. But i think AB-Chain will have their market at crypto advertising, but about their rank is top or not, i'm not sure. Waiting for the future.
I think this prediction is not backed by any robust sources , therefore I will agree with you
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:13:45 PM

The project is large-scale because it will be able to cover the whole world of digital currency and those who want to talk about their product. Therefore, if you think grandiose, this project is for you
I am not surprised to see this kind of project, I have found many such projects. hopefully this project team can make something different from others.
There was similar advertising companies but Ab-chain is unique it have potential in managing 3 ad networks and now it will go 4 ad networks, the team is actively working to compete with the other networkers.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 05:16:02 PM

Yes trueky there are a number of similar projects but none of the similar project was as popular as ab-chain so hopefully i think that ab-chain can truely have great profits ahead and also investing into the project would aways be beneficial for us.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:41:13 PM

Yes trueky there are a number of similar projects but none of the similar project was as popular as ab-chain so hopefully i think that ab-chain can truely have great profits ahead and also investing into the project would aways be beneficial for us.
Ab-chain is actually much more unique and one of its kind according to me as i have never came accross such project before but yes i do aggree that there are several similar projects but depending on the demand i think that ab-chain can do great works ahead.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:56:20 PM

As i can see AB-Chain will leading crypto world advertising when Google and Facebook now ban ICO adverts.
This is very optimistic sentences. But i think AB-Chain will have their market at crypto advertising, but about their rank is top or not, i'm not sure. Waiting for the future.
I think this prediction is not backed by any robust sources , therefore I will agree with you
Even i would aggre with you. As considered with this project, this project is actually having a huge number of investors towards it and i think that it is enough to settle a good platform with it. Hope that they add something excellent to the project to make it grow more widely.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 06:45:48 PM

Thank you guys for your support!
We realy trust this project mate thats we why are doing our best to promote it in the best we can. Hopefully you guys never stop on working on abchain also.

You are always welcome,We will continue to support the project until it reach the top.We will never stop promoting Abchain for its good outcome.Its nice to know great people is included in the team.If the project will be successful so we are the people behind the project.Hopefully many more investors will invest for Abchain for the success of advertising world.
I think now problems there is no with achievement necessary amount through ICO, increasingly more new investors it emerges in the platform, as possibly in quick future this project will become of the leaders in the advertising.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:05:59 PM

I think in connection with the general prohibitions of advertising crypts, such independent advertising networks as the project have a great future.
Yeah I agree with you ,as advertising gaints like Google and Facebook are pulling back ,these projects can grab the opportunity.
Rumors of twitter pulling out of the advertising is also surfacing on the internet. This will be helpful for the platform to grow. Let's hope for the best!

This is due to a lot of scams that is going around the cryptocurrency market, ab-chain should already make a strategy in order to avoid being taken down by regulators
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 07:31:04 PM

I really doubt that mate they have all the features laid out and i think you should check their wp is well explained and am sure they have their investors in mind check your info well

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:29:51 PM

Ab-chain is actually much more unique and one of its kind according to me as i have never came accross such project before but yes i do aggree that there are several similar projects but depending on the demand i think that ab-chain can do great works ahead.
Yes, absolutely there are so many projects available in the market which is likely to AB-CHAIN but AB-CHAIN is more reliable than other platforms. The project is growing rapidly. It will reach moon very soon. We should encourage project like AB-CHAIN.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:41:52 PM

AB-CHAIN is a little bit different, because publisher who will choose which ads to put on his website I think, but of course like any company they will have policy. Those platforms that banned crypto ads did that under government pressure and not just because of ICOs reputation.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:35:51 PM

If something's going out, something will be going in for it. This is really the time for AB-Chain's platform to become well known in the crypto community! Given the current status of some big social media companies banning and restricting the advertisement of some ICO related projects.
ICO bans from big companies such as Facebook and Google is great opportunity indeed for AB-CHAIN. With these, the demands for platforms like AB-CHAIN will really increase gradually as customers or clients will look for a way to advertise their projects or products.
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: