Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:25:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62996 times)
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:39:21 PM

Their cap reach day by day and more and more. What happen when they reach $2 millions? Go to hard cap or still running only at end month and improve their platform only.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 04:49:59 PM

Almost close in reaching 2 million for the current progress of the crowdsale / crowdfunding of AB-Chain's platform. After that there will be 4 stages left! Even with the bonus will decrease, let's see how the current success of this project can affect the way future investors will try to use this and support AB-Chain.
After reaching to the remaining stages, bonus will decrease but how about the investors? will still there be investors who are ready to invest with no bonus or additional benefits like gaining some tokens?
Well there is still some who would like to invest even if smaller bonus or discount. If the investors like the project roadmap and whitepaper, plus positive feedback, there will always gonna invests.
As soon as they hit 2 million, they’re going to reduce the bonus by 5% and only 9 days are left for the ICO to end. So this is a great chance for anyone who hasnt invested yet.
AB-CHAIN is a really good platform to invest right now because of banning of ADS on several other big social media networks AB-CHAIN will gain more clients which will be helpful in making this project success.

As of now I still see some ICOs that is in social media and I really have doubt what is really the real status of the ICO in social media. Maybe, these are just FUDs which is actually destroying the reputation of some good ICO.
For now is only google that announced the banning of iconic ads effective in June I think so basically everything seems to go on freely till June and then we see what happens next

Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:03:43 PM

With every new user who joins and contributes to the project, AB-Chain is becoming stronger and more popular! I'm sure we still have a little more than 2 million!
Ab-chain is really getting good investors much more fastly and i am sure that soon they will reach their hardcap and also they will have good profits ahead so considering that more adn more investors will surely invest into the project.
The main thing is that the development team and administrators in the telegram group always report the latest news about the project. What changes they had, we are always up to date with the latest news!
Yes I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The team behind the project always active on social media platform. Especially on telegram group. In that group they are trying provide each and every source of information which is related to the project.

Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:37:26 PM

Almost close in reaching 2 million for the current progress of the crowdsale / crowdfunding of AB-Chain's platform. After that there will be 4 stages left! Even with the bonus will decrease, let's see how the current success of this project can affect the way future investors will try to use this and support AB-Chain.
After reaching to the remaining stages, bonus will decrease but how about the investors? will still there be investors who are ready to invest with no bonus or additional benefits like gaining some tokens?
Well there is still some who would like to invest even if smaller bonus or discount. If the investors like the project roadmap and whitepaper, plus positive feedback, there will always gonna invests.
As soon as they hit 2 million, they’re going to reduce the bonus by 5% and only 9 days are left for the ICO to end. So this is a great chance for anyone who hasnt invested yet.
AB-CHAIN is a really good platform to invest right now because of banning of ADS on several other big social media networks AB-CHAIN will gain more clients which will be helpful in making this project success.

As of now I still see some ICOs that is in social media and I really have doubt what is really the real status of the ICO in social media. Maybe, these are just FUDs which is actually destroying the reputation of some good ICO.
For now is only google that announced the banning of iconic ads effective in June I think so basically everything seems to go on freely till June and then we see what happens next
I have a doubt that Google have pausing to iconic ads for avoiding scam only. Then they will have reaudit and make news. In my opinion, we should not compare AB-Chain with google or any advertising services.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:02:31 PM

Maybe the AB-Chain Token Sale nearly finish ( around 10 days more), at least they hit the soft cap and hard cap is $20mils. But has there been an announcement from the developer on which exchange is it planned to list this token?

I think they already answered it in the telegram channel what exchange they will be first listed. Anyway as admin said soft cap already made the token sale successful but will be more successful if hard cap will be reach.
they already hit softcap and there is probability for them to hit hardcap and more i think the exchanges include okek etherdelta hitbtc and more..Just stay tuned till they start listing
With more exchanges on the list and hardcap can reached sooner or later. The future of AB-Chain's Advertisment Platform is really looking great. With a team, it helps more investor and future investor to know the reason why it's really worth it to invest and use AB-Chain in the future.

Investors will probably were happy with the results of the ICO because it almost hit the hardcap. And the team are already planning to discuss which exchanges they want their tokens to be listed.
This has truly turned out be a great investment for investors, especially the early ones. The team is rapidly gaining capital and with further developement such as listing the token on various exchanges, the value will go even higher.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:42:39 PM

Those big companies are just selfish because they know that most of the projects in the ICO will be their competitors in the future. If they really care about their users not getting scammed then they should just make a standard for ICO to advertise, I hope that AB-Chain will do that.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:04:07 PM

I have a doubt that Google have pausing to iconic ads for avoiding scam only. Then they will have reaudit and make news. In my opinion, we should not compare AB-Chain with google or any advertising services.
Ab-chain is completely unique we cannot take a chance to compare this reputed networking platform with other advertising similar platforms. It is just a leading competitive winning advertising network also it is experienced with 3ad networks.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 08:41:14 PM

Yeah right, investors really need to make their investments now to get the good amount of bonus because they can surely get huge profits when this project launched and listed in good exchange sites.
That the exit to popular exchanges has taken place, the developer has to communicate at least with administrators of these websites. All the matter is that the project is so popular that with an exit to these platforms there shouldn't be problems.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:00:15 PM

This is a good project! if someone doubts, but the development team has already collected 1.75 million dollars. And continues to type! I think that it's not long before we wait until the end of the ICO. And the cost of the coin will be high!
yeah I heard that AB chain is doing great after the project launched.After end of ICO it will be one of the best project.but I am just concern about market if down market will affect the ab chain ICO
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:33:07 PM

I think AB-CHAIN project is the most lucky  ICO in 2018, because the giant social media platforms banned paid advertisement for ICO's and cryptocurrency related topics. Yesterday a new giant social media platform declared that they banned paid advertisement for ICOs and cryptocurrencies; Snapchat  Cool

Also instagram, but don't forget that those clients doesn't necessary will come to AB-CHAIN ! I think the most lucky people are those who own youtube channel and big facebook page, because ICOs will paid them a lot of money to promote their projects.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:49:52 PM

This is a good project! if someone doubts, but the development team has already collected 1.75 million dollars. And continues to type! I think that it's not long before we wait until the end of the ICO. And the cost of the coin will be high!
yeah I heard that AB chain is doing great after the project launched.After end of ICO it will be one of the best project.but I am just concern about market if down market will affect the ab chain ICO

Yeah, I don't think it's gonna be easy but hopefully it will. It seems this project can attract more investors to add on to their funding which can gain more profit in the future. Hopefully this project can help those who want an advertisement, soon in the future as this project is in progress.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:14:28 PM

Maybe the AB-Chain Token Sale nearly finish ( around 10 days more), at least they hit the soft cap and hard cap is $20mils. But has there been an announcement from the developer on which exchange is it planned to list this token?

I think they already answered it in the telegram channel what exchange they will be first listed. Anyway as admin said soft cap already made the token sale successful but will be more successful if hard cap will be reach.
they already hit softcap and there is probability for them to hit hardcap and more i think the exchanges include okek etherdelta hitbtc and more..Just stay tuned till they start listing
With more exchanges on the list and hardcap can reached sooner or later. The future of AB-Chain's Advertisment Platform is really looking great. With a team, it helps more investor and future investor to know the reason why it's really worth it to invest and use AB-Chain in the future.

Investors will probably were happy with the results of the ICO because it almost hit the hardcap. And the team are already planning to discuss which exchanges they want their tokens to be listed.
This has truly turned out be a great investment for investors, especially the early ones. The team is rapidly gaining capital and with further developement such as listing the token on various exchanges, the value will go even higher.
Certainly the project has helped the early investors reap some profit. The project has been really good and the team has been working hard in making this project a success. The upward spike on the graph of success of a AB-CHAIN looks promising and I hope they will reach great new heights.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:45:51 PM

It is the good start for ABchain because of that. Many investors will going to partnered with ABChain. This is a great opportunity for everyone that invested here. More supporters for ABchain.
So far, this project has the biggest potential considering the fact of how fast they can gather investors and supports around the globe. The team is amazing, the platform is good, and they have good reviews. One can really gain a lot of profit if they will invest early onto this project.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:33:46 AM

I think AB-CHAIN project is the most lucky  ICO in 2018, because the giant social media platforms banned paid advertisement for ICO's and cryptocurrency related topics. Yesterday a new giant social media platform declared that they banned paid advertisement for ICOs and cryptocurrencies; Snapchat  Cool

Also instagram, but don't forget that those clients doesn't necessary will come to AB-CHAIN ! I think the most lucky people are those who own youtube channel and big facebook page, because ICOs will paid them a lot of money to promote their projects.
Indeed. As an advertisers network, it will be easier to advertise their project in a social media especially Facebook, it have a lot of people who might be wanted to earn free money.
Lodi0808

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:26:44 AM

Certainly the project has helped the early investors reap some profit. The project has been really good and the team has been working hard in making this project a success. The upward spike on the graph of success of a AB-CHAIN looks promising and I hope they will reach great new heights.
Yes thats a new achivement for abchain project. It seems they are not affected with the crypto crisis or maybe just the are almost done.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:33:21 AM

Their cap reach day by day and more and more. What happen when they reach $2 millions? Go to hard cap or still running only at end month and improve their platform only.

I think they are nearly reaching that part. It would be also good if they will give again another big discounts from their ICO to attract big investors.

iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:29:50 AM

I would like to clarify the information how many have already been collected at this stage. Is there any information on this?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:31:04 AM

I'm interested in what kind of jurisdiction is the project, will not the team have problems with regulatory agencies?
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:33:53 AM

Yes thats a new achivement for abchain project. It seems they are not affected with the crypto crisis or maybe just the are almost done.
Yes true saying. You are definitely right. Despite the different banning of the different sites just like first is the Facebook, then Google and now the Snapchat is also banning the different crypto related advertisements, and possibly the Twitter too. But AB-Chain is taking this as an opportunity to really face the challenge of the community. I hope this will lead to be successful.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:00:41 AM

I see that many of the crypto community have joined this project, and some have invested in this project.
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: