Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:45:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62996 times)
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:07:10 AM

Maybe the AB-Chain Token Sale nearly finish ( around 10 days more), at least they hit the soft cap and hard cap is $20mils. But has there been an announcement from the developer on which exchange is it planned to list this token?

I think they already answered it in the telegram channel what exchange they will be first listed. Anyway as admin said soft cap already made the token sale successful but will be more successful if hard cap will be reach.
they already hit softcap and there is probability for them to hit hardcap and more i think the exchanges include okek etherdelta hitbtc and more..Just stay tuned till they start listing
With more exchanges on the list and hardcap can reached sooner or later. The future of AB-Chain's Advertisment Platform is really looking great. With a team, it helps more investor and future investor to know the reason why it's really worth it to invest and use AB-Chain in the future.

Investors will probably were happy with the results of the ICO because it almost hit the hardcap. And the team are already planning to discuss which exchanges they want their tokens to be listed.
This has truly turned out be a great investment for investors, especially the early ones. The team is rapidly gaining capital and with further developement such as listing the token on various exchanges, the value will go even higher.
Certainly the project has helped the early investors reap some profit. The project has been really good and the team has been working hard in making this project a success. The upward spike on the graph of success of a AB-CHAIN looks promising and I hope they will reach great new heights.
Yes thats a new achivement for abchain project. It seems they are not affected with the crypto crisis or maybe just the are almost done.
Yes true saying. You are definitely right. Despite the different banning of the different sites just like first is the Facebook, then Google and now the Snapchat is also banning the different crypto related advertisements, and possibly the Twitter too. But AB-Chain is taking this as an opportunity to really face the challenge of the community. I hope this will lead to be successful.
To be fair with golgle, snapchat and fb maybe they have tier own reasons wjy they have decided to ban crypto in thier sites.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Deborah

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:10:11 AM

AB chain aims to take a big step to meet Gao Minjie's plan to defeat its competitors, bring more advanced and innovative services to the company, and enrich their brand by selecting Ab-chian network.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:02:54 AM

Maybe the AB-Chain Token Sale nearly finish ( around 10 days more), at least they hit the soft cap and hard cap is $20mils. But has there been an announcement from the developer on which exchange is it planned to list this token?

I think they already answered it in the telegram channel what exchange they will be first listed. Anyway as admin said soft cap already made the token sale successful but will be more successful if hard cap will be reach.
they already hit softcap and there is probability for them to hit hardcap and more i think the exchanges include okek etherdelta hitbtc and more..Just stay tuned till they start listing
With more exchanges on the list and hardcap can reached sooner or later. The future of AB-Chain's Advertisment Platform is really looking great. With a team, it helps more investor and future investor to know the reason why it's really worth it to invest and use AB-Chain in the future.

Investors will probably were happy with the results of the ICO because it almost hit the hardcap. And the team are already planning to discuss which exchanges they want their tokens to be listed.
This has truly turned out be a great investment for investors, especially the early ones. The team is rapidly gaining capital and with further developement such as listing the token on various exchanges, the value will go even higher.
Certainly the project has helped the early investors reap some profit. The project has been really good and the team has been working hard in making this project a success. The upward spike on the graph of success of a AB-CHAIN looks promising and I hope they will reach great new heights.
Yes thats a new achivement for abchain project. It seems they are not affected with the crypto crisis or maybe just the are almost done.
Yes true saying. You are definitely right. Despite the different banning of the different sites just like first is the Facebook, then Google and now the Snapchat is also banning the different crypto related advertisements, and possibly the Twitter too. But AB-Chain is taking this as an opportunity to really face the challenge of the community. I hope this will lead to be successful.
To be fair with golgle, snapchat and fb maybe they have tier own reasons wjy they have decided to ban crypto in thier sites.
Well even social media banned crypto related still ABChain can still manage. They can still gather more investors but not like big enough, well it still gonna work. Remember ABChain have 3 advertisement network that they run and there are many social media in the internet. With that many companies and businesses will partnered with abchain just to have an advertisement slot.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:10:45 AM

Almost close in reaching 2 million for the current progress of the crowdsale / crowdfunding of AB-Chain's platform. After that there will be 4 stages left! Even with the bonus will decrease, let's see how the current success of this project can affect the way future investors will try to use this and support AB-Chain.
After reaching to the remaining stages, bonus will decrease but how about the investors? will still there be investors who are ready to invest with no bonus or additional benefits like gaining some tokens?
Well there is still some who would like to invest even if smaller bonus or discount. If the investors like the project roadmap and whitepaper, plus positive feedback, there will always gonna invests.
As soon as they hit 2 million, they’re going to reduce the bonus by 5% and only 9 days are left for the ICO to end. So this is a great chance for anyone who hasnt invested yet.
AB-CHAIN is a really good platform to invest right now because of banning of ADS on several other big social media networks AB-CHAIN will gain more clients which will be helpful in making this project success.

As of now I still see some ICOs that is in social media and I really have doubt what is really the real status of the ICO in social media. Maybe, these are just FUDs which is actually destroying the reputation of some good ICO.

Maybe social medias are banning risky icos and allowing some of it depends on what type of token it is. I am not sure. But any bad news happened in banning ico ads will not affect ab-chain.
Exactly. It will only help AB-Chain to be more aggressive in reaching their dreams and goals. By banning crypto ads from several social medias, this project will make a noise in blockchain industry and possibly become the biggest advertisement business in crypto world.
The community grows quicker than was supposed. To it of course I sposobstvat a number of factors, such as will lock advertizing on some popular websites. I think all community and team to these casual facts is very happy.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:28:38 AM

I think AB-CHAIN project is the most lucky  ICO in 2018, because the giant social media platforms banned paid advertisement for ICO's and cryptocurrency related topics. Yesterday a new giant social media platform declared that they banned paid advertisement for ICOs and cryptocurrencies; Snapchat  Cool

Also instagram, but don't forget that those clients doesn't necessary will come to AB-CHAIN ! I think the most lucky people are those who own youtube channel and big facebook page, because ICOs will paid them a lot of money to promote their projects.
Indeed. As an advertisers network, it will be easier to advertise their project in a social media especially Facebook, it have a lot of people who might be wanted to earn free money.

Yeah, a platform that can be trusted with their great features and advocacy. This is very convincing project that they will provide different types of benefits to all participants involved during a transaction like publishers, advertisers and ad networks which makes everyone comfortable and easy. I hope a great success on this project.
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:03:29 PM

I think AB-CHAIN project is the most lucky  ICO in 2018, because the giant social media platforms banned paid advertisement for ICO's and cryptocurrency related topics. Yesterday a new giant social media platform declared that they banned paid advertisement for ICOs and cryptocurrencies; Snapchat  Cool

Also instagram, but don't forget that those clients doesn't necessary will come to AB-CHAIN ! I think the most lucky people are those who own youtube channel and big facebook page, because ICOs will paid them a lot of money to promote their projects.
Indeed. As an advertisers network, it will be easier to advertise their project in a social media especially Facebook, it have a lot of people who might be wanted to earn free money.
Yeah, you're correct but unfortunately, the big companies of social medias has decided to stop in advertising a plattform that are related to cryptocurrencies. Eventhough it can really help for a project to be known worldwide, we cannot change the fact that it can really decreased the chance to make the project successful.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:03:34 PM

Only paid ico advertisements were banned in social medias, but we can still help to promote some good projects there. Also this happenings will not affect the ab-chain project instead it's an advantage for them.

Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:13:17 PM

I am still confused with these news because at these present we can still see some ICOs that are have actually social media campaigns. And I expect that people in this community are aware of it. On the other hand, this platform may seems some advantage if the social media will really shut down ICO in the near future. I mean they will not accept ICOs to be advertised in their site.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 01:21:22 PM

I want to say that the project has an excellent team, rarely when answering questions immediately and here and in telegram.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:33:14 PM

Almost close in reaching 2 million for the current progress of the crowdsale / crowdfunding of AB-Chain's platform. After that there will be 4 stages left! Even with the bonus will decrease, let's see how the current success of this project can affect the way future investors will try to use this and support AB-Chain.
After reaching to the remaining stages, bonus will decrease but how about the investors? will still there be investors who are ready to invest with no bonus or additional benefits like gaining some tokens?
Well there is still some who would like to invest even if smaller bonus or discount. If the investors like the project roadmap and whitepaper, plus positive feedback, there will always gonna invests.
As soon as they hit 2 million, they’re going to reduce the bonus by 5% and only 9 days are left for the ICO to end. So this is a great chance for anyone who hasnt invested yet.
AB-CHAIN is a really good platform to invest right now because of banning of ADS on several other big social media networks AB-CHAIN will gain more clients which will be helpful in making this project success.

It is the good start for ABchain because of that. Many investors will going to partnered with ABChain. This is a great opportunity for everyone that invested here. More supporters for ABchain.
So far, this project has the biggest potential considering the fact of how fast they can gather investors and supports around the globe. The team is amazing, the platform is good, and they have good reviews. One can really gain a lot of profit if they will invest early onto this project.

Yeah, I really like how the devs handle this project and I like their activeness, this is one of the reasons why a lot of investors got attracted in investing in this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:34:23 PM

I would like to clarify the information how many have already been collected at this stage. Is there any information on this?

As of these moment, token sale already earned $1.91M with a bonus of 30%. This what I see in their site and probably they can achieved their target. Ab-Chain would probably be more popular due to some news which is to ban ICO in social networking site.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:04:59 PM

I am sure that ab-chain will have a successful platform that will soon not need the help of social medias to advertise. I am still looking forward for more updates about this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:31:48 PM

I would like to clarify the information how many have already been collected at this stage. Is there any information on this?

As of these moment, token sale already earned $1.91M with a bonus of 30%. This what I see in their site and probably they can achieved their target. Ab-Chain would probably be more popular due to some news which is to ban ICO in social networking site.
That ban will drive more potential investors towards our AB-chain platform also as i observe we really require to focus on advertising by reaching to more people through various platforms to reach our targets.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:56:20 PM

for those who still want to use the bonus of 30%, you need to hurry. After 2 million will be collected, the bonus will decrease by 5%. And most importantly, the team does not cease to update and improve its platform.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:24:57 PM

I am sure that ab-chain will have a successful platform that will soon not need the help of social medias to advertise. I am still looking forward for more updates about this project.
Yes, exactly the project has higher possibilities as well as higher potential to become huge successful after a certain time later. The project is very popular. AB-CHAIN doesn't need social media platform to promote the project on it. It is a well-known platform.

bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:02:58 PM

Register to earn rewards in cryptocurrency doing social and messengers promos - you can work from any place at any time with any device!
https://beta.ab-chain.com/promoters/en
Is is ok?
The abchain website looks legit for me mate but I would still suggest to wait for the admins to inform us that this is a legit site for thier project.
Yes, this is beta version of AB-Chain, they public them a month ago, if i don't have any mistakes. But maybe don't have a lot people using it, i think this stituation will change after ICO ended, and they release the closed beta.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:39:52 PM

for those who still want to use the bonus of 30%, you need to hurry. After 2 million will be collected, the bonus will decrease by 5%. And most importantly, the team does not cease to update and improve its platform.
Yes you are right, there is very little time left until the end of the bonus 30%. Then the bonus will be 5%, which is a big difference.
Perhaps after collecting 2 million there will be an update and news from the team.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 04:53:29 PM

Register to earn rewards in cryptocurrency doing social and messengers promos - you can work from any place at any time with any device!
Is is ok?
The abchain website looks legit for me mate but I would still suggest to wait for the admins to inform us that this is a legit site for thier project.
Yes, this is beta version of AB-Chain, they public them a month ago, if i don't have any mistakes. But maybe don't have a lot people using it, i think this stituation will change after ICO ended, and they release the closed beta.
Ab-chain would surely have a good amount of users to their site as they have the potential to attract several users and also i think that soon they will have huge profits ahead. Hoping a better future of ab-chain.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:10:18 PM

Is is ok?
Ab-chain would surely have a good amount of users to their site as they have the potential to attract several users and also i think that soon they will have huge profits ahead. Hoping a better future of ab-chain.
Its not actually the project is not having any good users untill now but instead they do have some excellent users and investors who are been attracted to the project and also i am sure that it will attract some more investors ahead.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:14:27 PM

Agree with you! Soon we'll not be needing the social media to promote because we now have AB-Chain. AB-Chain is the future gateway to advertising as a result of facebook and google banning ICO ads.
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: