Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:19:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ELECTRONEUM SPECULATION THREAD  (Read 64062 times)
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:08:49 AM

I've read groups and threads about electroneum and I can say that it is quite amazing in terms of plans,project, platform etc. And I believe that this project will be successful, I was a promoter of electroneum in their bounty campaign and I see that there is lot that we can do with electroneum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rainangel7

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:27:18 AM

I will wait for it to go below the ICO price  Wink
Bittoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:29:11 AM

I'd guess that we'll see a big dump right away and then possibly a slow increase in price based on how well the coin is received.

Agree, that's what happens most of the times if ICOs enter the regular market and no news come out. If you belive in Electroneum you could use the dump to buy more and wait for real news later one, which should start the rocket.

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
szesch

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:43:43 AM

I agree too. Even very promising coins like Viberate dropped below ICO price, at least for some seconds.
It's because big investors collect their profits (difference between ICO price and first market price).
Just don't be too impatient
Frizz23

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:34:34 PM

Very hyped project, those usually take a large dip, so it might be wise to purchase post-ico.

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
easyDaniel

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:48:34 PM

Electroneum Price Calculator
There have been a lot of price speculation around Electroneum.
With this Price Prediction Calculator, you get a more realistic picture of Electroneum future price.

How it Works
  • Increase Electroneum Market Cap in USD to the rank where you think Electroneum will be. Monero, the code in which Electroneum is based, is around Rank 10
  • Increase Electroneum Supply in ETN to what you believe the future supply would be.
  • Increase Market Cap Multiplier to what you think the Market Cap will be in, i.e. One Year.

Historic Market Cap
1. Januar 2017 $17,700,314,429 10.3% of todays Market Cap
3. Januar 2016 $ 7,092,584,989 4.1% of todays Market Cap
4. Januar 2015 $ 4,843,377,075 2.8% of todays Market Cap

https://easyhash.io/tools/calculator/electroneum

BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:01:40 PM

ELECTRONEUM!!!!!!!!!

That's how I felt at first, I invested on the very first day of the ICO.

Now that things have settled, I am still positive but way more realistic.

The price will most likely drop below ICO levels after the initial dump, if you want to flip for a quick profit you better plan for your selling point in advance and have three back up ones and be ready to jump on it the moment it hits exchanges.

A couple months down the road is where I see ETN starting to shoot up.
Realistically, I think .05 to 1 cent is a fairly good price and if truly takes off 4 to 6 cents is an absolutely fantastic price.

but being worth a dollar or $10 like others are saying?
lol, no.

You first gut instinct was correct.

Dont forget that you invested on DAY ONE of the BIGGEST ICO in history in # of investors (120,000).

You did this back when there was only 3,000!!

Great job!!

Yes, most ICOs lose money at first, and MOST ALL projects dont ever make it anywhere at all!!

This is much different. Google Electroneum! Then in the days after this you will see why Electroneum is so big. The ads are ALL over the internet.
NaissuR

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:09:58 PM

i did not read much about this project
but sometimes people say it "electroneum is a scam"
why is that? :/

BlackWidow

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:29:44 PM

i did not read much about this project
but sometimes people say it "electroneum is a scam"
why is that? :/

They like you heard rumors and did not read up on the project.

ETN had 120,000 investors in its ICO, which is the most in history!!
ArminH

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:51:53 PM

ELECTRONEUM!!!!!!!!!

The price will most likely drop below ICO levels after the initial dump, if you want to flip for a quick profit you better plan for your selling point in advance and have three back up ones and be ready to jump on it the moment it hits exchanges.

Realistically, I think .05 to 1 cent is a fairly good price and if truly takes off 4 to 6 cents is an absolutely fantastic price.

lol, no.

Dont forget that you invested on DAY ONE of the BIGGEST ICO in history in # of investors (120,000).

Great job!!

Yes, most ICOs lose money at first, and MOST ALL projects dont ever make it anywhere at all!!

This is much different. Google Electroneum! Then in the days after this you will see why Electroneum is so big. The ads are ALL over the internet.
Thanks for your honest reply, you just convinced me never to invest.
Why don't people understand that dump after launch is absolutely necessary? You will miss many investors with comments like this.
Obviously you do not even understand investors behaviour. Dumping coins doesn't mean the coin loses money.
I always dump my ICO coins and buy back later. That's called Trading. Worked for all coins except 1. This coin later turned out to be scam.
As you just said rate will not dump, you lost many traders and investors.
Maybe you just said this to make early investors feel confident, as you didn't mention any arguments. I just want to tell you that this tactic doesn't work. You screw more people than you attract.
bitmagic1984

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:55:58 PM

I was watching this thread for sometime. It looks like Electronium is a buy when it hit an exchange.
BlackWidow

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:41:43 PM

ELECTRONEUM!!!!!!!!!

lol, no.

Great job!!

Thanks for your honest reply, you just convinced me never to invest.
Why don't people understand that dump after launch is absolutely necessary? You will miss many investors with comments like this.
Obviously you do not even understand investors behaviour. Dumping coins doesn't mean the coin loses money.
I always dump my ICO coins and buy back later. That's called Trading. Worked for all coins except 1. This coin later turned out to be scam.
As you just said rate will not dump, you lost many traders and investors.
Maybe you just said this to make early investors feel confident, as you didn't mention any arguments. I just want to tell you that this tactic doesn't work. You screw more people than you attract.

No arguments??

Read again!! Hah

English not your first language or what?

Ive been around since 2013, and your system cant possibly make you money. You are describing the very definition of WEAK HANDS.

Also, there are very few ICO you should invest in. I have invested in 4 since 2013. I go with what I see to be as close yo a sure thing as Im going to see. Those come along every year or two.

I had 3 winners and NEM, which I got for free.

NEM
Ethereum
Iota
Neos

Sure if you are some kind of day trader then we are just way different kinds of investors

Remember what Warren Buffet said of the stock market, which applies here in spades:

"The stock market is a device that tranfers money from the impatient to the patient"

Follow this and be much more selective in the projects in which you invest, and you will have a much better chance to make profits.

moha83

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:05:58 PM

adding a 0.01 etn fee for each transaction means that even the dev team don't believe that electroneum value will go to the moon
those who are dreaming for a 100 usd/coin or even 10 usd /coin have to be more realistic because with those value the transfer fee will be so high !!
BlackWidow

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:09:06 PM

adding a 0.01 etn fee for each transaction means that even the dev team don't believe that electroneum value will go to the moon
those who are dreaming for a 100 usd/coin or even 10 usd /coin have to be more realistic because with those value the transfer fee will be so high !!

Adding a .01 ETN does nothing but protect the blockchain from spam. It was always planned, just now announced that the testing is over and they chose .01 ETN (1 eCent)

The tiny tiny fee goes to the miners anyway
moha83

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:19:55 PM

Adding a .01 ETN does nothing but protect the blockchain from spam. It was always planned, just now announced that the testing is over and they chose .01 ETN (1 eCent)

but this means that the value of etn will never reach a high value like 100 usd / etn  (i know that will be a miracle !!). if the miracle happens the fee will be 1 usd for each transfer !!
what i want to say is that we have to stop dreaming about ETN and the possibilty to be a competitor for btc and eth
(sorry for my poor english)
coinjack1337

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:29:05 PM

I'm pretty sure there will be a Hype right from the start. Probably ETN will be going to 0.05$ or even 0.1$ in just a few days. I also see the ads everywhere.

Though i think after some days it will go down to 0.01$ or even lower, as long as there are no good news again.
BlackWidow

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:37:55 PM

but this means that the value of etn will never reach a high value like 100 usd / etn  (i know that will be a miracle !!). if the miracle happens the fee will be 1 usd for each transfer !!
what i want to say is that we have to stop dreaming about ETN and the possibilty to be a competitor for btc and eth
(sorry for my poor english)

No a .01 ETN fee has ZERO to do with future ETN price, other than stablizing the blockchain, and helping it.

WTF??

I get you english is rough, nothing wrong with that, as we accept everyone.

The problem is your point that the fee with stop ETN from growing is from another planet, called "backwards math"
BlackWidow

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:40:05 PM

I'm pretty sure there will be a Hype right from the start. Probably ETN will be going to 0.05$ or even 0.1$ in just a few days. I also see the ads everywhere.

Though i think after some days it will go down to 0.01$ or even lower, as long as there are no good news again.

Oh, there is a ton of things that are very news worthy coming down the pipe now, beleive me!!

Ill give you two tiny hints: s  f
contraband (OP)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:43:10 PM

Oh, there is a ton of things that are very news worthy coming down the pipe now, beleive me!!

Ill give you two tiny hints: s  f

Whoa whoa Blackwidow, lets not get ahead of ourselves!!

But yes, many things are in the works.

Last big news piece was we just hired a Core Monero Dev
treepixel

Activity: 226

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:51:00 PM

I wish people would stop saying 'scam' the whole time.

There's a huge difference between a scam and a project you don't like. Electroneum as an alpha version of the app in stores already, has done speaking events and visible advertising campaigns. To call it a scam at this stage is a very big stretch of the imagination.

Despite that oddness with Mark (the dude in a plane picture) mentioned in another thread I'm still excited about this project and looking forward to seeing what kind of mainstream adoption this can get. If this is the project that's able to introduce regular people to crupto and concepts like mining - well, that's what's going to make this so special if it works.

$0 .05 by December would be a very good start.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: