Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:00:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CEX.IO SCAM  (Read 8740 times)
michelinstar

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:17:21 PM

Okay so we have had some positive news from Vitaliy. It's hard to understand why they didn't just announce that rather than leave people in the dark. That's when people panic.

They are having issues with Crypto capital processing payments. I have screen shots of the chat one of the guys had with him on fb but don't know how to load then on here.

Oh god, another one, it must be Vitaliy himself.

Mr. Kedyk, tell us if you also hired Crypto Capital to handle tech support for CEX and reply with nonsense once every two months?
Or maybe they're to blame for robbing people of Bitcoin Cash as well?

The paperwork is already in the works, we'll soon see how much your scammy business is worth in the UK.

Would you please be so kind as to clarify what do you mean by "robbing people of Bitcoin Cash as well"?

Dear CEX, I kind of understand your situation here, It is more than clear that Federal regulations are causing are to blame for this whole damn issue. They simply don't clear your Wires, even if you say that's not true!

1- Why do you spend time replying to that nonsense above? Everyone even with Low-IQ can see that Facebook page is a scam and try to steal people's information and money all with fake name Benoit Goldberg, Frank blahblah

2- Give us a sense of how long do you think the problem with clearing houses will last?

Thanks

If you are that smart, you would understand that CEX's problems with clearing houses will NEVER end, because CEX has neither proper license and is a subject of money laundering and financial scam for all clearing houses. But it is pretty profitable for cex itself to use clients' funds in such giant volume while they play a role of a victim of clearing houses... If you take bitfinex for example, they warned everyone about the problems with fiat moving in and out, set a minimum limit of $50K for the bank transfers and all traders with less amounts had to deal with deposits and withdrawals through crypto's only, it is honest towards the customers...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Saihan86

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:34:24 PM

Some positive news Cex have finally updated there situation and have stopped bank wire transfer until they resolve the back log. Also people have been getting refunds to withdraw via alternative methods.

Cex could you please resolve my withdrawal which has been a month now.

up110944236
Ticket 603878
Xircom
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:56:54 PM

What.....if this is true, it makes sense why I have been waiting for my Bank redraw to go through since approval the 23th December and still no money on my account.
I made several e-mails to CEX.io with no response.
CEX.IO where is my money....

CEX please take a look at my ticket: 621257

We have escalated your issue to the Finance department. Please wait for the updates from them.

Hi CEX, Looking forward to A Quick and painless fix...
UPDATE:  29th February, still no news from CEX Financial department.

BTC: 1MyJmxS9ER5ZBNvpG3LhoUXGotpzbPowed
Thebigcalay

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:41:25 AM

this is ridiculously stupid, after it held my money for 1.5 months since Dec 19 and the tech support repeatedly assure me the money was sent on Dec 26 and will arrive my account soon. The money is now returned to cex without an explanation.  I will not ever use cex again, thanks and bye.

If cex charge customer at a premium, 10% over the market price on crypto and unreasonably outward TT charge, at least you should show some service.

Xircom
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:25:43 AM

Wow…. My 50k also got back on my account since the redraw made the 23th december. Thanks CEX.IO, I just lost $1.660 in 1 month because  of a weak $ agaisnt the Euro…. Who is going to pay that difference???

BTC: 1MyJmxS9ER5ZBNvpG3LhoUXGotpzbPowed
CEX
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 01:38:51 PM

Dear users,
Please note that we had to reject the payments that were stuck due to the slower payment processing by our payment service provider. As they appeared overwhelmed with the requests, processing of payments got slower. We understand your concerns about money and we also understand that it is unethical to let your funds get stuck, we have made a decision to turn all payments back to users' accounts.
We understand that it has caused inconvenience to you, but we are determined to ensure the safety of your funds. And while we know that you need to have access to your money, we have turned them back to your CEX.IO accounts so that you were able to withdraw them using another method. 

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
algert

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:48:35 PM

Dear users,
Please note that we had to reject the payments that were stuck due to the slower payment processing by our payment service provider. As they appeared overwhelmed with the requests, processing of payments got slower. We understand your concerns about money and we also understand that it is unethical to let your funds get stuck, we have made a decision to turn all payments back to users' accounts.
We understand that it has caused inconvenience to you, but we are determined to ensure the safety of your funds. And while we know that you need to have access to your money, we have turned them back to your CEX.IO accounts so that you were able to withdraw them using another method. 
What about VISA/MASTERCARD withdrawals, are there any problems with those methods?
coinsensus

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:36:01 PM

GREAT SCAM SITE!!!!!!! STAY AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

█▀▀▀▀▀▀     ★ TOKUGAWA COIN @ 50 Cents in ICO ★    1000% ROI Masternodes    |    First 100 MN @ 50 cents    |    On Exchanges in 1 Month     ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
Join Our ICO   [ Nov 10th, 2017 ]   ★ @75 Cents in Stage 2 ★
█▄▄▄▄▄▄    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    Whitepaper   Facebook   Slack   Twitter   Telegram   ANN Thread        ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█
wallexon163

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:41:19 AM

The letter from the support officer, taken together more than a month ago, as the exchange can not simply return the money back to the bank account, all the questions, some answers clarifying the situation, no confirmation that the transfer was made
https://preview.ibb.co/iue7Tm/bh_f.jpg
CEX
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 11:33:41 AM

The letter from the support officer, taken together more than a month ago, as the exchange can not simply return the money back to the bank account, all the questions, some answers clarifying the situation, no confirmation that the transfer was made

We have escalated the ticket to the responsible department. Please wait for the updates.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
GunsN

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:49:15 PM

Hello, what is the alternative of Cex?
I have attached both card, visa and mastercard but Visa dosn't work.
does my account has problem or it is the site problem?
thanks

♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♩
Trust Us
wallexon163

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:46:36 PM

https://preview.ibb.co/iue7Tm/bh_f.jpg

We have escalated the ticket to the responsible department. Please wait for the updates.

Gone are all the terms that your financial department gave, from the answers I hear only that the ticket is transferred from the department to the department, in fact, there are not any actions. Even confirmation that the money was sent back to the account only in writing, without any checks or receipts
wallexon163

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:51:42 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 07:15:43 PM by wallexon163

And so for a week not one response from the exchange, contacted personally with Vitaly Kedyk, the founder of the exchange. Some blurry answers, not some actions. Be careful if you are going to deal with this exchange.
Template answers from technical support, not some confirmations about the return of funds.

I'm still waiting for the funds to be returned to the bank account by the end of the week, after which I will take action.
wallexon163

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:56:45 AM

11 days have passed.
When supposedly my question was transferred to the department, as written above.
Do not deal with this exchange.
Do not what answers - not some confirmation.
On what terms do you keep my money?
 What measures do you need to take to start something?
Will the office address you directly to solve the problem in a different context?
CEX
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 04:52:38 PM

11 days have passed.
When supposedly my question was transferred to the department, as written above.
Do not deal with this exchange.
Do not what answers - not some confirmation.
On what terms do you keep my money?
 What measures do you need to take to start something?
Will the office address you directly to solve the problem in a different context?

We can see that you were responded today and the Finance department is looking into the case.

biggerdude

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:48:04 AM

I have funds stuck now for 31 days with no replies and no resolutions.

I withdrew 1354.75 USD to my credit card on December 19, still nothing has arrived.

The transaction details are:
2017-12-19 04:28:41   1354.75 USD   Credit card: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-3670 Completed

I have tickets with ZERO replies from 14 days ago

ticket: #549834 - started December 22, 2017 17:44
ticket: #600164 - started January 05, 2018 15:52 - no reply at all.

I need some serious help with this.

I am fully verified. Have 2FA. Everything is in order. But no funds, and there is ZERO response from CEX.

At this stage, even a cancellation of transfer and place back into my CEX account would be helpful.

We have escalated the case to the Finance department. Please wait for the updates.

Well my ticket just got marked as solved. Well Done!

And I just got sent a reply which is the most useless copy/paste I have ever seen!!!! Clearly no one even read my ticket.

Here the copy paste:

Dear XXXXX

Now we actively solve your tickets in several streams.

=You can help us very much if you carefully read the following information=

If you have a problem with withdrawals to VISA cards, this information is for you. Especially if you get the error "initial transaction was not found".

1. If after 29 December 2017 you failed to make a successful withdrawal, you need to make at least one minimum deposit in the currency you want to withdraw (EUR, USD, GBP). In such a way, an initial transaction is generated, which allows you to withdraw to a card.
This is due to the recent change in the MCC code for transactions on 29 December 2017. The previous MCC code caused additional charges in some banks during transactions. Therefore, this step will improve the user experience.

2. We remind you that a withdrawal to the card can go up to 3 banking days (!) for VISA and Mastercard.

3. On 2 January 2018 our payment provider had a problem that was resolved the same day. Therefore, if you have successfully done deposits from 29 Dec 2017 to 2 Jan 2018, please try again, without the need for a second minimum deposit.

4. If you have a VISA card and you made a successful deposit, but you can not make a withdrawal in the same currency contact the bank and make sure that your bank understands such transactions and you do not have any limits on your card.
Also please check if we support card withdrawals in your region
https://cex.io/limits-commissions#/direction/withdrawal
For example,
- US citizens can't make card withdrawals, but are authorized to make card deposit
- Indian customers are not allowed to withdraw via VISA
If the problem persists, create a separate ticket through https://support.cex.io. Describe the steps in details, add screenshots and add the following text "visa_withdrawal_mcc" in your message.

5. If you have a Master Card and you can not make withdrawal, contact your bank and make sure that your bank accepts such card withdrawals and you do not have any limits on this card.
If the problem is not solved, create a new ticket with a description of the steps that you implement, attach screenshots and add "mastercard_withdrawal_01" to the text. Such a combination will allow us to promptly escalate such cases.

If your situation does not concern the above issues, please accept our deepest apologies for the inconvenience and resubmit the ticket with a detailed description of your problem.

Please do not create multiple tickets on the same requests. This takes only extra time for our team for requests processing like merging dozens tickets on the same request.

We reserve the right to lower the priority of tickets, which are created for the same request.
We work hard 24/7, the whole department is concentrated on speed and resolution. We will solve your issue for sure.
Thank you for understanding.
CEX.IO Team

NONE of that reply applies to me at all. NONE. ZERO. ZIP. NOTHING applies. The ticket clearly mentions my withdrawal was on Dec 19. You copy/paste about dates after that time.

Even the ticket clearly mentions Mastercard in the subject, yet you copy/paste rubbish including VISA card related stuff.

This is utterly abhorrent.

31 Days I have been waiting and my money has not arrived - and your point Number 2 in the email says "We remind you that a withdrawal to the card can go up to 3 banking days (!) for VISA and Mastercard."

31 days I am waiting, but you remind me it takes 3 days. Very helpful.

Whoever answered my ticket with that reply and then marked it as solved needs to be sacked.

Or else, CEX truly is a SCAM!!!

Please, can someone who actually cares take a look at my tickets:

BiggerDude

We are sorry for the issue, this may have been a result of the incorrect algorithm application. As for now, you have received the response from the Finance department abuout the details of your transaction. Please check it with your bank.

hahahah!!!!

I just received a copy and paste answer - the EXACT same response I already received from Dec 26.

So basically, a month later, and I get the same reply.

Please - SOMEONE NEEDS TO READ THE TICKETS!!!!

This is STILL ongoing!

It has now been 58 days, and I have still not received my money.

CEX.io asked for proof that I did not receive the money. I sent them my bank statement.

Then they ask for a letter from my bank saying they did not receive the payment. Which bank is ever going to do this??? This is just a delaying tactic. I contacted my bank at all levels. They will not write a letter. They said its simple. Give them a bank statement. I did.

Why is CEX.io refusing to investigate where my money is?

As a customer, I have told you I have not received it. This should be enough for you to investigate. Then I proved it. This is beyond a shadow of a doubt that I did not receive my money.

Is that part of your scam? Saying we sent it, bad luck?

I need my money. My family and I are hurting from this!

Please, help! I am a human being!

tetrisdancyo

Activity: 240
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:09:58 AM

I was paying attention because CEO.IX has bitZeny, but I felt scared of the existence of the "throwing away" button and the long-term vacation of CEO.IX winter

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
CEX
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 02:17:17 PM

I withdrew 1354.75 USD to my credit card on December 19, still nothing has arrived.

I am fully verified. Have 2FA. Everything is in order. But no funds, and there is ZERO response from CEX.

At this stage, even a cancellation of transfer and place back into my CEX account would be helpful.

We have escalated the case to the Finance department. Please wait for the updates.

And I just got sent a reply which is the most useless copy/paste I have ever seen!!!! Clearly no one even read my ticket.

Here the copy paste:

Dear XXXXX

If you have a problem with withdrawals to VISA cards, this information is for you. Especially if you get the error "initial transaction was not found".

1. If after 29 December 2017 you failed to make a successful withdrawal, you need to make at least one minimum deposit in the currency you want to withdraw (EUR, USD, GBP). In such a way, an initial transaction is generated, which allows you to withdraw to a card.
This is due to the recent change in the MCC code for transactions on 29 December 2017. The previous MCC code caused additional charges in some banks during transactions. Therefore, this step will improve the user experience.

2. We remind you that a withdrawal to the card can go up to 3 banking days (!) for VISA and Mastercard.

3. On 2 January 2018 our payment provider had a problem that was resolved the same day. Therefore, if you have successfully done deposits from 29 Dec 2017 to 2 Jan 2018, please try again, without the need for a second minimum deposit.

4. If you have a VISA card and you made a successful deposit, but you can not make a withdrawal in the same currency contact the bank and make sure that your bank understands such transactions and you do not have any limits on your card.
For example,
- US citizens can't make card withdrawals, but are authorized to make card deposit
If the problem persists, create a separate ticket through https://support.cex.io. Describe the steps in details, add screenshots and add the following text "visa_withdrawal_mcc" in your message.

5. If you have a Master Card and you can not make withdrawal, contact your bank and make sure that your bank accepts such card withdrawals and you do not have any limits on this card.
If the problem is not solved, create a new ticket with a description of the steps that you implement, attach screenshots and add "mastercard_withdrawal_01" to the text. Such a combination will allow us to promptly escalate such cases.

If your situation does not concern the above issues, please accept our deepest apologies for the inconvenience and resubmit the ticket with a detailed description of your problem.

Please do not create multiple tickets on the same requests. This takes only extra time for our team for requests processing like merging dozens tickets on the same request.

We reserve the right to lower the priority of tickets, which are created for the same request.
We work hard 24/7, the whole department is concentrated on speed and resolution. We will solve your issue for sure.
CEX.IO Team

NONE of that reply applies to me at all. NONE. ZERO. ZIP. NOTHING applies. The ticket clearly mentions my withdrawal was on Dec 19. You copy/paste about dates after that time.

Even the ticket clearly mentions Mastercard in the subject, yet you copy/paste rubbish including VISA card related stuff.

31 Days I have been waiting and my money has not arrived - and your point Number 2 in the email says "We remind you that a withdrawal to the card can go up to 3 banking days (!) for VISA and Mastercard."

Whoever answered my ticket with that reply and then marked it as solved needs to be sacked.

BiggerDude

We are sorry for the issue, this may have been a result of the incorrect algorithm application. As for now, you have received the response from the Finance department abuout the details of your transaction. Please check it with your bank.

hahahah!!!!

I just received a copy and paste answer - the EXACT same response I already received from Dec 26.

This is STILL ongoing!

CEX.io asked for proof that I did not receive the money. I sent them my bank statement.

Then they ask for a letter from my bank saying they did not receive the payment. Which bank is ever going to do this??? This is just a delaying tactic. I contacted my bank at all levels. They will not write a letter. They said its simple. Give them a bank statement. I did.

As a customer, I have told you I have not received it. This should be enough for you to investigate. Then I proved it. This is beyond a shadow of a doubt that I did not receive my money.

You were replied in the ticket number 600164 again with the details of your transaction that were given to us by our payments processor. Please, turn with them to your bank, and they should be able to track the funds using the given data. We have sent the funds, and the payment was processed by payment processor the next day. Please contact your bank again with the mentioned details.

biggerdude

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:56:15 AM

Here the copy paste:

Dear XXXXX

For example,

CEX.IO Team

BiggerDude

hahahah!!!!

This is STILL ongoing!

You were replied in the ticket number 600164 again with the details of your transaction that were given to us by our payments processor. Please, turn with them to your bank, and they should be able to track the funds using the given data. We have sent the funds, and the payment was processed by payment processor the next day. Please contact your bank again with the mentioned details.

Did you read the ticket number 600164?

Did you read anything above in this forum?

It clearly states over and over that my bank never received your funds, and they do not have anything matching your details in their systems.

They did NOT receive the money.

So why are you telling me yet again, just to check with my bank.

For all who are see and watching this unfold, you have been warmed. CEX is a joke. They don't give you your money, and then do a rediculous run around in circles with no support, no help, and no chance!
CEX
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 04:47:28 PM

Here the copy paste:

Dear XXXXX

For example,

CEX.IO Team

BiggerDude

hahahah!!!!

This is STILL ongoing!

Did you read the ticket number 600164?

Did you read anything above in this forum?

It clearly states over and over that my bank never received your funds, and they do not have anything matching your details in their systems.

They did NOT receive the money.

So why are you telling me yet again, just to check with my bank.

For all who are see and watching this unfold, you have been warmed. CEX is a joke. They don't give you your money, and then do a rediculous run around in circles with no support, no help, and no chance!

As for now, you were responded on Friday that we will start the investigation with our payment provider but need the official statement from the bank that the payment could not be found.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: