Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:41:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good news to bitcoin traders.  (Read 8286 times)
BitDiscussion

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:22:49 PM

bitcoin is back 3800. but I think we should wait some time. If it can get back 4k$ let invest because it's can reach 5k again soon
Yes, your prediction is very right i think the market price of Bitcoin will soon rise again and it will help the traders to earn a good amount of money once again. At the present moment, the traders need to increase the number of Bitcoins which they own by buying more number of Bitcoins in order to have a good amount of profit in the coming days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rayskiy

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:46:03 PM

good price for stratis! buy now 108100
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:24:28 AM

I do not really see this as any news since Chinese never came out to say they were banning bitcoin in the first place. Some whales only took that as a means to make gullible people react to the market so they can buy at low price. Good for those who fell for it.
Yes actually it's true
Bitcoin was expected to fall below $4000 earlier than this Chinese FUD has started. I don't know why people are panicking like hell by seeing FUD news. On top of this JP Morgan CEO's news had reached main stream media and people that this is the end.
Some people can't digest BTC going down a certain percentage but when it's going up they'll be yelling at BTC like "Go to moon!"
It is because they're not mature enough when it comes to the deepest meaning of bitcoin, which in the end they got panic when the price goes down, however the present value so far is little bit recovering anyhow, I guess this will continously go up going to the moon.
Those who are doing panic selling with bitcoins, I will advise them not to give up on their coins that easily. Bitcoins are soon going to pump and most probably they will touch 5k dollars at the end of this year. So no need to go with the flow, rather keep them in wallets for being a part of next epic ride.
I will second to what all you have said without having a second thought even. You have correctly said that Bitcoin market price will for sure increase tremendously very soon. So there is no point of selling them at low cost in spite of the fact that you can earn a handsome amount of profit from Bitcoins by holding them.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:45:12 AM

I do not really see this as any news since Chinese never came out to say they were banning bitcoin in the first place. Some whales only took that as a means to make gullible people react to the market so they can buy at low price. Good for those who fell for it.
Yes actually it's true
Bitcoin was expected to fall below $4000 earlier than this Chinese FUD has started. I don't know why people are panicking like hell by seeing FUD news. On top of this JP Morgan CEO's news had reached main stream media and people that this is the end.
Some people can't digest BTC going down a certain percentage but when it's going up they'll be yelling at BTC like "Go to moon!"
It is because they're not mature enough when it comes to the deepest meaning of bitcoin, which in the end they got panic when the price goes down, however the present value so far is little bit recovering anyhow, I guess this will continously go up going to the moon.
Those who are doing panic selling with bitcoins, I will advise them not to give up on their coins that easily. Bitcoins are soon going to pump and most probably they will touch 5k dollars at the end of this year. So no need to go with the flow, rather keep them in wallets for being a part of next epic ride.
I will second to what all you have said without having a second thought even. You have correctly said that Bitcoin market price will for sure increase tremendously very soon. So there is no point of selling them at low cost in spite of the fact that you can earn a handsome amount of profit from Bitcoins by holding them.

I'd rather just see first how things will go before assuring myself about that. Though bitcoin support is strong, it seems the issue woth china is far from over and it's halting any positive movements from btc. China is a very big btc market and removing these exchanges would be felt for quite some time

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
singularityisnear

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:02:21 AM

They're wise in not saying they will do what can't be done.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
JamesIV

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:26:41 AM

Let china trader quit from crypto market. maybe we will make a hardtime but Japan and Korea can recover market for us

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:27:35 PM

Yes actually it's true

I'd rather just see first how things will go before assuring myself about that. Though bitcoin support is strong, it seems the issue woth china is far from over and it's halting any positive movements from btc. China is a very big btc market and removing these exchanges would be felt for quite some time

yeah, we know that china is have big market not just for btc but for altcoin too. but  i don't think bitcoin will go down too far because of china leave the market because we still have another btc market and we can expecting for the price to back increase. if finally china decide to leave, then let them off forever and we can continue to see the price is increase again.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Linuld

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:51:34 PM

Yes actually it's true

yeah, we know that china is have big market not just for btc but for altcoin too. but  i don't think bitcoin will go down too far because of china leave the market because we still have another btc market and we can expecting for the price to back increase. if finally china decide to leave, then let them off forever and we can continue to see the price is increase again.

Yes bitcoin is more used by China suppose if they ban completely then it will impact on bitcoin price I agree. But only for some days after that it will recover it and come to the normal price. Now bitcoin is used by all over the world so one country can't do anything big changes in bitcoin.
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:01:53 PM

It's really what everyone is looking forward to losing bitcoins because they can afford it cheaply. So people are actually making stories to panic selling. And there they will take advantage of the opportunity to buy. So we expect that when the panic selling suddenly shrinks the Bitcoins price. So those who have the knowledge that there are huge advantages are actually happening today.

It is a good thing for traders to know the daily graph of bitcoin price in terms of its value in the market. As a trader I always depends my decision on the current value of Bitcoin in the market that could give you an opportunity to earn and to have a profit in the future. It is actually a good thing because it can deals with a more better way of earning and transactions to depends on the value of your Bitcoin.
pkdas

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:54:57 PM

was iit real news that, china banned their exchange markets also?is that a rumour to influnce the price of bitcoin?Whatever it is, we are happy to know the news.Thanks for giving us this good knows.Hope bitcoin prize will be rise up soon..
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:09:55 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2017, 09:00:51 AM by filharvey

Yes actually it's true
            The price fall was as a result of china banning ICOs completely.Adding fuel to the fire,another news came that china is going to ban all the bitcoin exchanges which was believed to be true since BTCC shut down voluntarily.But later,it was clarified that china has decided to strictly regulate and issue new license to bitcoin exchanges.
            Lots of FUD were spread in this situation with an aim of encouraging panic selling and as the big whales wished,it happened and price of bitcoin fell more.Also,jamie dimon's tweet made the situation worse.But now due to huge buy wall and clarity that china has not banned exchanges,price has recovered and now its price is $3,922.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:13:13 PM

There's no way they can ban it. All of this are all FUDs as usual. Bitcoin will recover in a matter of weeks or sooner. Bitcoin right now is at $3,790 a piece at Bitstamp and other exchange .https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-price-bounces-back-400-in-minutes-as-china-gives-huobi-okcoin-extra-month That's a good sign guys that Bitcoin will recover. Just HODL no matter what. If China totally ban bitcoin exchanges. Then traders will just migrate to other exchange. As simple as that.
In fact this is the golden period for them to buy bitcoins from the market because their prices have gone too much down that one can buy bitcoins easily and as prices of bitcoins have again started to rise in market this investment will be extremely beneficial for them in future while trading or selling their products online for bitcoins.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:11:36 PM

I hope so thats true so bitcoin price will continue to increase, as of now the price of bitcoin is 3980 dollars and thats good because it will increased. If you want  to buy its better if you buy today but, invest only the extra money . Because we dont what will price of bitcoin in the next few months. It depends to you how mich do you want to invest.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:53:43 PM

"Chinese government said it is impossible to ban bitcoin that they are just trying to regulate it and they actions should benefits blockchain" https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6zzmyy/official_press_of_china_it_is_impossible_to_ban/ for fundamental analysis traders, the best time to buy bitcoin is now as this is the best significant news that come from China after the banned of ico and the fake news or rumor of banned of cryptocurrency exchangers in China.

I dont think this is came from a legitimate source but if this is true then this will help bitcoin back to stable form. China declared before that they will ban bitcoin because bitcoin is volatile that it cant be control and afraid it will be use for bad things like money laundering that it will be a threat  for their nation economy interest and security. I believed China is trying to regulate bitcoin because they want to manipulate it to gain advantage in the world economy but they failed and now regulating is their excuse.
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:00:32 PM

Yes actually it's true
            The price fall was as a result of china banning ICOs completely.Adding fuel to the fire,another news came that china is going to ban all the bitcoin exchanges which was believed to be true since BTCC shut down voluntarily.But later,it was clarified that china has decided to strictly regulate and issue new license to bitcoin exchanges.
            Lots of FUD were spread in this situation with an aim of encouraging panic selling and as the big whales wished,it happened and price of bitcoin fell more.Also,jamie dimon's tweet made the situation worse.But now due to huge buy wall and clarity that china has not banned exchanges,price has recovered and now its price is $3,922.
Bitcoin had really become expensive. I am not saying that it is cheap at the moment but 39xx dollars is a very big amount, especially for those who are used to convert them into local currency. What China did at that time proved to be a good thing also? Due to the decrease in value, many investors were able to buy bitcoins and now it is again rising but at a stable pace.
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:16:41 AM

anyhow bitcoin will fall under $2000 and will rise again.
according to me it is not correct time to invest now, wait for few more days Roll Eyes

I too have started to believe now that investment at this time needs to be avoided. It seems that overall there will be a negative impact after CEO of JPM have started that bitcoin is a fraud. Least we can expect now is that some other country do not ban bitcoin else might be bitcoin will fall drastically in coming days itself.

Yeah I was expecting this news from many days because it is really impossible to ban bitcoins in china which has very large number users and even the state holders of China have invested in bitcoins, they are just trying to control the prices of bitcoins to avoid fluctuations and volatility of bitcoins.
samcoin

Activity: 1358
Merit: 582

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:27:17 AM

Yes actually it's true
Bitcoin had really become expensive. I am not saying that it is cheap at the moment but 39xx dollars is a very big amount, especially for those who are used to convert them into local currency. What China did at that time proved to be a good thing also? Due to the decrease in value, many investors were able to buy bitcoins and now it is again rising but at a stable pace.
I think Bitcoin isn't expensive, even if it reached $5000, there will still be a possibility of increasing, you can watch the huge demand from new people, investors, venture capitals, in addition, many countries are going into Bitcoin legalization. I can't imagine the price after 2-3 years.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
[/center
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:55:46 AM

There is a recent tweet from Charlie Lee that China will not ban mining and the network so this is still a good news though he confirms that China did banned the exchanges. And what makes me comfortable that there will be a good price increase for the upcoming weeks to come is that we experienced most of the time is only dumped. This month is bloody for bitcoin so maybe October is greener pasture.
If that tweet is real and official, then I can say that China is really just making fun of us. They are taking advantage of those people who easily get panic when there are  negative news like the recent one. Well, I personally don't believe that China will push through the banning of exchanges forever. So, let's all just be updated on what will happen in the next weeks.

Not literally making fun of us but they are doing something in the economy of crypto currency in their country's stand about it. Regulating, making laws about ICO's as I noticed that there are some news too that they will remove those bans after making an appropriate law about ICO's so that's a good one but I don't have an idea if they will still pursue the shut down of the exchanges there.
I don't usually follow every news about these Chinese people. Thank you for educating me about the possible plans and the reason of ICO banning. If that's the case, I was blind all this time. My views now are changed. If the banning can help regulate ICOs, then that would be a great help for investors so they won't fall on scam projects. But then, I doubt how would they do that.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
Zalfa_mui

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:58:08 AM

I already thought that it was all fake news,just want to drop the bitcoin price.
after everyone panicked, china gave good news.
it's a very good drama, and also profitable for people who buy at low prices.

forkchain

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:23:43 AM

anyhow bitcoin will fall under $2000 and will rise again.
according to me it is not correct time to invest now, wait for few more days Roll Eyes

I too have started to believe now that investment at this time needs to be avoided. It seems that overall there will be a negative impact after CEO of JPM have started that bitcoin is a fraud. Least we can expect now is that some other country do not ban bitcoin else might be bitcoin will fall drastically in coming days itself.

Yeah I was expecting this news from many days because it is really impossible to ban bitcoins in china which has very large number users and even the state holders of China have invested in bitcoins, they are just trying to control the prices of bitcoins to avoid fluctuations and volatility of bitcoins.
China having many users but they are against japan that's why they are going to banned bitcoin which is not impossible there people will go and strike against Chinese government...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: