Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:01:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BItcoin end or destroy in this month??  (Read 11196 times)
Tsuloid

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:35:56 AM

Certainly the panic exists, the greater pressure with the intervention of the Chinese government will affect the mining in that country, finally everything that is prohibited increases in price, and thus will happen with the bitcoin in China, for its residents bitcoin is equivalent to a currency and continue to invest in it, as if it were a hard currency. The most affected will be the ICO linked to business in China  Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:37:11 AM

If my estimate is only a game from another country that wants to take advantage of the situation by looking for a longer profit but we should not give up so easily because one day the price could surge again after the ico ban in China began to subside.
It's recovering now,we can see its increasing to $4000, maybe there are onlg who got panicked yet its not enough to bring down btc, itrecover within a week so there's no need for China to remove the ban, btc can stand still.
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:40:40 AM

The price might go down from time to time and many might panic sell, but that is just the way things go with volatile instruments. We can't always expect the price to continue increasing without any real cause. The same is true with the opposite. While it is nice to know that the price has recovered about half of what it has lost since reaching all time high, we should not push the panic button whenever some bad news comes out or some people talking about how bitcoin is a fraud.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:45:17 AM

I donot understand what are going to on bitcoin?Bitcoin dumping  and dumping Shocked Shocked.Now bitcoin under 3600$ i think in this week its going to under 3000$.China can destroy bitcoin or ended this month.What your predict ?
Bitcoin is dumping because of china and those freaking chinese who close and shut down some huge exchange on china,yeah defenitely they can destroy and crash bitcoins right here but i think they will not do it still

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
loragean03

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:47:47 AM

I donot understand what are going to on bitcoin?Bitcoin dumping  and dumping Shocked Shocked.Now bitcoin under 3600$ i think in this week its going to under 3000$.China can destroy bitcoin or ended this month.What your predict ?

just like before, bitcoin had this moment before, so many dips that bitcoin already faced, so instead of confusing about this dip and getting a false predict that china can destroy bitcoin, have some faith on your bitcoin and hold it, im sure it will pump hugely again, and sooner or later, every things all fine. don't panic and hold on your bitcoin. more and more people are panicking now and they selling rush their coins to cut their looses. but its not the end and for me its not a good move to sell bitcoin when its on dip, its better to buy not to sell. lol Grin
moooonu

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:58:39 AM

Bitcoin is dumping because of china and those freaking chinese who close and shut down some huge exchange on china,yeah defenitely they can destroy and crash bitcoins right here but i think they will not do it still

Bitcoin can't be destroyed however it is effected by different things like bitcoins exchanges and dumping of Bitcoin. But still there is a chance that it might get a bit more low depending upon various things.
sharedminers

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:00:49 AM

you dont known when the time mt.gox get hack and everything fall down. That is teribble than this
ihsanskanzaone

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:33:50 AM

I think bitcoin may go down again because the country in China is doing banning
 using bitcoin. the love state is the biggest country in using bitcoin to 50% in the world
 but it will not decrease once even if it is predicted to increase again as bitcoin is
 increasingly used in transactions every country even until some big companies have
started using bitcoin as a means of transaction.
Lumada

Activity: 520

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:44:23 AM

Bitcoin can't be destroyed however it is effected by different things like bitcoins exchanges and dumping of Bitcoin. But still there is a chance that it might get a bit more low depending upon various things.
It can dump or pump in value but it will never get destroyed, there are plenty of alt or any crypto that didn't replace btc popularity so it will continue for it have more development in the future.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Hamstead

Activity: 805

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:49:17 AM

my prediction is bitcoin will not end in this month and bitcoin will stay for a long time. no matter if china finally banning bitcoin in their country, I am sure that there is many country will adopt and approve bitcoin and they allow their citizen to use bitcoin. bitcoin now become too big as we can see that many people from many country is interesting in bitcoin and they learn more about bitcoin and some of them invested their money in bitcoin.
Bitcoin is well embraced by most and having a big dump scenario is not an indication that it will gone.
China's innovations towards bitcoin is the reason of making it ban in a moment, but now it is still back and another rules/policy imposed by the their government. China is now owning a large numbers of cyrpto changer that's why they contribute huge impact to its flow in the market.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:01:46 AM

my prediction is bitcoin will not end in this month and bitcoin will stay for a long time. no matter if china finally banning bitcoin in their country, I am sure that there is many country will adopt and approve bitcoin and they allow their citizen to use bitcoin. bitcoin now become too big as we can see that many people from many country is interesting in bitcoin and they learn more about bitcoin and some of them invested their money in bitcoin.
Bitcoin is well embraced by most and having a big dump scenario is not an indication that it will gone.
China's innovations towards bitcoin is the reason of making it ban in a moment, but now it is still back and another rules/policy imposed by the their government. China is now owning a large numbers of cyrpto changer that's why they contribute huge impact to its flow in the market.

I don't think the Chinese government or any individual can withstand Bitcoin. It is ever growing stronger  no matter the negative things being thrown at it . I'm optimistic that Bitcoin will forge back to its previous rates.
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 176

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:06:50 AM

I do not think so, its not about china but its about the investor.  If the developer can get another investors outside china, this problem is not a long term problem.  Bitcoin will not end or destroy. We can not deny a lot of advantage of bitcoin.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
Ljanesanti

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:11:16 AM

I dont think bitcoin will end this way. Though is in fact true that China cover up majority of the holders of bitcoins. I loke to believe that this industry will stang in the longest time not that because of this issue will make it dead. I think it is one way to strengthen it. Now i think bitcoin is back to the game.

aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:48:31 AM

all your prediction are false, even (IF) china is a cost on being drop/dump of this bitcoin, china never destroy/end this bitcoin. unless all of us (bitcoin holders) dump all together our bitcoin at once in an instant, but why do we do that? for me i know and already knew that bitcoin dig dip recently is a normal moment in bitcoin market, it will pump then dump, pump and dump, thats a totally normal moment so why do we hesitate? why  do they got panic? we all have learned from the past but there are somebody panicking and got nervous in like this situation, lol
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:49:53 AM

I do not think so, its not about china but its about the investor.  If the developer can get another investors outside china, this problem is not a long term problem.  Bitcoin will not end or destroy. We can not deny a lot of advantage of bitcoin.
because issue china banned exchanges while bitcoin market in china is that including big so fair if holder do panic sell. but thinking for the end of the bitcoin is impossible as it is said we can't deny the advantages of bitcoin.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
mjnick01

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:18:19 AM

I do not think that's because I need to assemble with bitcoin
hopefully not come that the bitcoin will disappear
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:39:14 AM

After two weeks of turmoil on the price of Bitcoin. they are now on the rebound, it's just a matter of time before it gets back to $4000 again, if there is no bad news that is going to surface before the end of the month.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 04:51:28 AM

well, the global issue that comes from china yesterday really really affect the bitcoin price. China is a big and influential country, so it's natural. most likely bitcoin prices will still fall until the end of the month.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:52:31 AM

Man, china can't destroy btc because it is not their property and they can't control it. Also they are not the only country that uses bitcoin. So even if they will banned btc, it won't going to an end simply because we're still here.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:55:39 AM

Nope, they can never destroy bitcoin. No country can make the existence of bitcoin vanish. China doesn't own bitcoin. We do not know who is/are the creator/creators of bitcoin. That anonymous person/people has/have the right to end bitcoin. And so I think bitcoin will never end this month. Bitcoin's price will continue to grow.
Exactly, but we cant deny also that china have  a huge contribution on bitcoin community that's why any change in their rules/policy would get impact also the flow of bitcoin in the market. But then, bitcoin now is establish in different countries, even china will through away bitcoin but still it could resist on it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: