Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:22:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BItcoin end or destroy in this month??  (Read 11196 times)
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:09:21 AM

Bitcoin will not going to end nor this year. No one can destroy it even China. In fact, China is just one country compared to those many countries worldwide whose using bitcoin, maybe it's just their strategy so that they can buy bitcoin at a lower price. Bitcoin will not end because even though sometimes it goes down, it still manages to go up and will continue to rise as years pass by.

True, maybe it was just their way to buy bitcoin at the lowest price after doing some issues, when you are not capable of handling things, some will just decide to sell what they have and regret it after a day.Bitcoin will not end now, hold our investment for good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kalawang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:45:24 AM

I donot understand what are going to on bitcoin?Bitcoin dumping  and dumping Shocked Shocked.Now bitcoin under 3600$ i think in this week its going to under 3000$.China can destroy bitcoin or ended this month.What your predict ?
This is sempterber in now is october when you see the value of bitcoin is totally increasing so thats why we dont need to panic so if you learn that bitcoin is volatile and we need to know this for not worrying about bitcoin decreasing.
cjinny

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:53:00 AM

At the end of September the bitcoin price is indeed ruined, but in October bitcoin experienced a very high price. It seems that at the end of the year bitcoin will experience price increases again. Stay calm friend, and hold your bitcoin.
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:42:30 AM

End or Destroy? It never happen and won't be happen in next 5 to 7 years, if we get back to September of this year, it was very challenging with Bitcoin, only 25$ short to touch 5000$, and October performance was great, Bitcoin surpassed 5000$ and 6000$ at the same month.

Bitcoin will continue to amaze us! 

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:19:12 AM

Would this be a good moment to step into Bitcoins or wait for the new fork in November?
My focus have been on the AltCoins until now.
That will never happend, why bitcoin will end? Or why bitcoin will be destroy in this month? That is impossible bitcoin is gaining popularity now and day by day bitcoin is getting known by people all over the world and the value of bitcoin is increasing so i dont think it will end, for me bitcoin will lasts until people still following it.

thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:24:56 AM

I donot understand what are going to on bitcoin?Bitcoin dumping  and dumping Shocked Shocked.Now bitcoin under 3600$ i think in this week its going to under 3000$.China can destroy bitcoin or ended this month.What your predict ?

Bitcoin is alive and well now. I think this will go on for years to come. There will come a time where forks and harder forks will come but I hope bitcoins stay the same. Investments havr been booming now. I hope also for the best and I hope bitcoins won't get "destroyed" when November fork comes.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
BraveSpirit

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:15:10 PM

No it's not true. Bitcoin will not going to end nor this year. There are many countries around the globe who uses bitcoin that's why it is not just easy to destroy. Also, bitcoin will not end because even though sometimes its value decreases, it still manages to increase and will continue to rise as years goes by. That is how powerful bitcoin is.
50ouncebrew

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:34:16 PM

Bitcoin will never end or will never be destroyed. The system is secure and the blockchain is immutable and more and more people are joining the network to make it better.

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███ 
   ▀▀ ▄ ▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀ ▄███▀ 
     ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ ▄▄███▀   
       ▀▀████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████▀▀       
           ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
  M A E S T R O         
REVOLUTIONIZING THE DIGITAL MUSIC WORLD

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

WHITEPAPER (KO)        WHITEPAPER (EN)     

TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK     TWITTER    ANN THREAD

MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   GITHUB   INSTAGRAM   KAKAOTALK
Fatemablabla

Activity: 546
Merit: 180

I'm Matured Now

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 01:39:07 PM

Bitcoin will never die.chaina maina no one has the power to destroy it and as a bitcoin lover you should also keep this in your mind
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:41:13 PM

I have made SOOOOOO much money ignoring shit like this.  Roll Eyes

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:55:37 PM

I don't think so. Its not that easy to destroy bitcoin because it had already established. Many had already invested to it and those destroying it if I know they also invested with bitcoin. They maybe lowering the rate to give chance for others to buy bitcoin.

poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:00:48 PM

wow its a last month issues about china, all people that said bitcoin will end in september 2017, you all wrong, look right now october bitcoin price is arround $5600 so its mean that banning ICO / bitcoin in a country has no impact with bitcoin price.

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
krisnt80

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:06:19 AM

Well the news from China had really affected bitcoin value at September, no one knew where and till when bitcoin would keep dumping, but well some people gaved the information they wanna from the China behaviour that werent nothing else then a regulamentation and legalization of exchanges and ICO, wich were operating ilegal at their. Bitcoin were able to recover and showed that no countrie no matter the big influence it has can really kill and damage bitcoin forever.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:15:11 PM

I have made SOOOOOO much money ignoring shit like this.  Roll Eyes
And that is because these kind of predictions ignore reality, when you look at the evidence it is obvious that bitcoin is going up a lot faster than many of us thought it could be possible I think we are getting close to a breakthrough in bitcoin and if that is the case 7000 dollars per bitcoin is going to seem cheap in the near future.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:33:35 PM

Bitcoin will not going to end nor this year. No one can destroy it even China. In fact, China is just one country compared to those many countries worldwide whose using bitcoin, maybe it's just their strategy so that they can buy bitcoin at a lower price. Bitcoin will not end because even though sometimes it goes down, it still manages to go up and will continue to rise as years pass by.

True, maybe it was just their way to buy bitcoin at the lowest price after doing some issues, when you are not capable of handling things, some will just decide to sell what they have and regret it after a day.Bitcoin will not end now, hold our investment for good.

So it means that China make some strategy, what a good mind set. But bitcoin is all over the world right now and it is impossible to destroy. Bitcoin is continue to goes up and up and its unpredictable. Specially when you see the potential benefits of bitcoin in the future. I believe bitcoin gonna invade the whole world in just a short time, just like a disease.
dtfjzgxh

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:16:56 AM

Now, it's impossible for a country's government to control bitcoin around the world. The situation is going to break through $8000 soon, and maybe $10000 this year. Cheesy
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:25:19 AM

Nope i 'm not believing that bitcoin will destroy in this year or this month because the dumping value of bitcoin is a part of volatility so we should not to be panic go the flow and hold it let's see what bitcoin will go increase just believe!
LTCendmanagement

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:39:43 AM

Your prediction is wrong, until now the bitcoin still exists and its value is almost 2 times the price you mentioned.

goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:48:38 AM

Your prediction is wrong, until now the bitcoin still exists and its value is almost 2 times the price you mentioned.

hahaha, how come bitcoin will destroy this month? if you just notice now, bitcoin is keep on rising its value and I think it's gonna be unstoppable. Now the price of bitcoin is reach in $7600 and going to $8000 , so it's a good news for us to all bitcoin users.
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:55:02 AM

hahaha, how come bitcoin will destroy this month? if you just notice now, bitcoin is keep on rising its value and I think it's gonna be unstoppable. Now the price of bitcoin is reach in $7600 and going to $8000 , so it's a good news for us to all bitcoin users.

Well, this thread is created when china ban the bitcoin temporarily, It made the bitcoin down back them, but unfortunately for others who sells their bitcoin, the bitcoin continue to rise even though a threat have been announce. Now bitcoin is currently at $7500+ and keep on rising, hopefully, It will reach $10k by the end of the year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: