Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:08:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BItcoin end or destroy in this month??  (Read 11196 times)
Eclipse2021

Activity: 209
Merit: 60

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:05:40 PM

well right now , bitcoin price seems unstopable but I would say that the party is gonna crash soon so yea , this price really hurts the newcomers and the new investors becase I would not invest in something that has this rollercoaster. Right now to make a decent amount of money we need btc at 50k so yea...this bull run almost killed bitcoin.

DATABLOC  • protecting the world’s data •   ✔Reserve your stone token TODAY!  ✔
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn | Telegram | Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:21:05 AM

well right now , bitcoin price seems unstopable but I would say that the party is gonna crash soon so yea , this price really hurts the newcomers and the new investors becase I would not invest in something that has this rollercoaster. Right now to make a decent amount of money we need btc at 50k so yea...this bull run almost killed bitcoin.
The bull run has not killed bitcoin, that just means you are not going to get cheap bitcoin anymore, if you do not like it you can invest in alts, but the problem is that most alts are not that good compared to bitcoin and most alts are losing value compared to bitcoin and that is no good for any investment.
ardhigalau

Activity: 316
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:52:37 AM

I donot understand what are going to on bitcoin?Bitcoin dumping  and dumping Shocked Shocked.Now bitcoin under 3600$ i think in this week its going to under 3000$.China can destroy bitcoin or ended this month.What your predict ?

Your prediction is wrong, bitcoin rises 5 times than what you think. If you still hold your bitcoin until now, then you are a smart person.
ssocoin

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:04:05 AM

I hope you didn't sell it Huh
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:09:10 AM

I donot understand what are going to on bitcoin?Bitcoin dumping  and dumping Shocked Shocked.Now bitcoin under 3600$ i think in this week its going to under 3000$.China can destroy bitcoin or ended this month.What your predict ?

I think bitcoin will not be destroyed and end if there is no official ban or government intervention, so far I know from an article is gk would have beaten the bitcoin because all alt coin is sold and bought through bitcoin.
so if I think bitcoin will be coin no 1

Spain2000

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:29:37 AM

Bitcoin is not the new currency it can not be destroyed through the people talk bitcoin end or its destruction is not in the hands of the users it is full fledge system and it is managed by the expert people of the crypto currency. for this month bitcoin is well known and high profile currency. it is good for us to keep this money with us.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
genology

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:36:19 AM

Based from the progress of Bitcoin in 2017, you can observe that it is an upward direction. Though there are times that it goes down, when you look at the whole picture of 2017, it still goes up. So for me, Bitcoin most probably will not end this month or in 2018.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
steven.spearman

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:16:42 AM

Man, are you awake? have you seen bitcoin prices now? It jumps 3 times from what you say, and will probably be 5 times and even more.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:26:17 AM

Bitcoin is not the new currency it can not be destroyed through the people talk bitcoin end or its destruction is not in the hands of the users it is full fledge system and it is managed by the expert people of the crypto currency. for this month bitcoin is well known and high profile currency. it is good for us to keep this money with us.
Bitcoin cannot destroyed because of the negative things that the people keep saying about bitcoin because bitcoin is already immune to the FUDs or negative things about bitcoin because bitcoin already know that there is no much sense to let those thing dictate the movement of the price because now, no matter what is the news, if bitcoin is going up then it is going up.
Ibrahim60

Activity: 1176

The OGz Club

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:01:46 AM

I think you are not right. Because too much price grow don't say that bitcoin destroyed in this month. Now bitcoin price stop increasing and it hold on 15 k to 17k. So don't think that bitcoin destroyed in this month. Bitcoin alive lifetime.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:39:37 PM

No, it is impossible to happen. The company and management of bitcoin show an excellent performance in the public market so that it raise the value of bitcoin upto $18,500.00. From this it is impossible to happen to them.
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:24:24 PM

there is has to be a correction of price.
Tere is Always has to be a correction.
I don't think it's gonna fall, so I keep my BTC in my wallet)
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 06:38:43 PM

There are way too many naive people in Bitcoin who panic at every little dip or panic everytime they hear negative news.

Bitcoin was $17,000 earlier and now it's $15,762.. STOP FRIGGIN SELLING PEOPLE!
Dont panic if you heard or read some news about bitcoin end or destroy because it is not true, also there's have people who trying to destroy it so some people sell their coin that is the reason why drops it's value of bitcoin sometime. Just dont panic everytime you hear something bad news about bitcoin. And for me bitcoin can never be destroy even there's a lot of negative news came out because there are still many people using it everyday and trust it.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
lucas.zimmer

Activity: 88

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:41:30 PM

There are way too many naive people in Bitcoin who panic at every little dip or panic everytime they hear negative news.

Bitcoin was $17,000 earlier and now it's $15,762.. STOP FRIGGIN SELLING PEOPLE!

Exactly. Some people is behacing as if bitcoin price hits to 5k usd and worrying so much. It was just a retracement and now it is on his way to moon again.

shrivelfire

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:15:51 AM

China cannot destory bitcoin since other countries are getting benefits from it. Even if it falls under 3000$, expect that bitcoin will still make its way back.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:20:07 AM

Bitcoin is here to stay, love it or loathe it, embrace it or miss out on this technical and economical revolution. China wants to embrace the technology but only on its own terms and wants to dominate and control the market. First with mining, second with it's own blockchains, so don't worry about China. Indirectly China is still helping Bitcoin and altcoins grow big behind the scenes. Japan is doing nicely when it comes to adoption and many other European countries, until the euro central bank starts rattling it's tail lol. Governments are scratching their heads on how to regulate this sleeping giant, but the people are going to win in the end, the majority will win.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
legend2017

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:24:20 AM

Bitcoin just now stopped at the 16k level and is waiting for even more demand and buying at a speculative price. In general, while people will trust him, then he will live. At least a year will still be on the market.

Vik87

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:06:00 PM

I expect Bitcoin will definitely stay in China and all the obstacles that are developing because of the Chinese regulations.
Bitcoin raises the budget in a world that brings financial freedom to many people. Bitcoin is a technology that helps to exchange it from one party to another. fast and secure, and I do not see any country like China that can mess with it. I think it's probably just monitoring bitcoin in the coming months.
GuardiollaJosep1259

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:48:31 AM

Bitcoin is undefeated, year 2018 ia almost approaching but btc remains the same and more expensive for today's gereration.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:59:35 PM

Your prediction is wrong, bitcoin rises 5 times than what you think. If you still hold your bitcoin until now, then you are a smart person.
It is very obvious to me that person sold his bitcoin, after all he thought that china could destroy bitcoin in a single month so it made more sense for him to sell his bitcoin than to keep it, obviously that would have been a big mistake since bitcoin not only has not died but it is stronger than ever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: