Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:05:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BItcoin end or destroy in this month??  (Read 11196 times)
sammrheza

Activity: 448
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:50:02 AM

lol it become more stronger day by day , I think more new people joining on bitcoin rocket soon  Grin....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:50:30 AM

I donot understand what are going to on bitcoin?Bitcoin dumping  and dumping Shocked Shocked.Now bitcoin under 3600$ i think in this week its going to under 3000$.China can destroy bitcoin or ended this month.What your predict ?
This post is on september but now in the month of november the bitcoin ia alive and in the good position . we know that the bitcoin survived that problem they dont make it happen the bitcoin user tht the bitcoin destroy only by that countrym ita a bitcoin era the price is still expensive and it is still continue to rise up
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:05:41 AM

I donot understand what are going to on bitcoin?Bitcoin dumping  and dumping Shocked Shocked.Now bitcoin under 3600$ i think in this week its going to under 3000$.China can destroy bitcoin or ended this month.What your predict ?
It is incredible some people make this kind of threads, bitcoin doubled its price after this thread was created, and now even if the price is going down almost everyone in the forum must have made a lot of money, some people just do not have the patience to let bitcoin do its own thing and give profits to us.
Greediness my friend, that is it. People are just to greedy and they wish to win all the time and never lose. They wish to be in more profit, and more and bitcoin was 1.000$ now its 8.000$ but its not good enough, just 100$ drop make people come here and create topics about dooms day. Soon price will be 3 times higher then price in time of creation of this thread, but still new comments about bitcoin crash appears all the time. What price and which level of adoption will be enough to satisfy appetite of certain people, or that can't be done.
Then it is kind of depressing to know this, after all I do not trade my bitcoin I simply hold and keep buying a small amount every month I do not even look at the price I just buy whenever I can afford it and that simple strategy has allowed me to have incredible profits already.
Bitcoin never end or destroy not this month or not all the time. How can be end if many people are still using it everyday, right now the number of people who using bitcoin is increasing much more. Even its price is much higher than before, some people will still buying and investing.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:28:05 AM

I think Bitcoin is rapidly becoming "too big to fail". Big exchanges, miners, altcoin/ICO creators are all interested that Bitcoin won't fall. The whole show revolves around Bitcoin and it must stand.

I agree. Look at now bitcoin is unstopable.it continue to rise. Who could imagine that it will rise like that in just a short period of time. So i don't think that bitcoin will die. It will continue to grow and become biggwr as it is the number one cryptocurrency at this moment.
PointHope

Activity: 317
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:35:09 AM

I think Bitcoin is rapidly becoming "too big to fail". Big exchanges, miners, altcoin/ICO creators are all interested that Bitcoin won't fall. The whole show revolves around Bitcoin and it must stand.

I agree. Look at now bitcoin is unstopable.it continue to rise. Who could imagine that it will rise like that in just a short period of time. So i don't think that bitcoin will die. It will continue to grow and become biggwr as it is the number one cryptocurrency at this moment.

Bitcoin sure is going strong, likely will hit 10k in January or maybe before!

If the high fees didn't kill it nothing will.

I reckon there is an easy way around the high fees and slow transactions, using ETH, LTC, DASH, ZEC, XMR. Which is probably why those coins are going up alongside BTC.
trungnhatnguyen06

Activity: 39
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:59:01 AM

According to forecast, Bicoin not only not "dead" but also developed more and more popular on the market.
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:55:38 AM

so far is the bitcoin trend is better because many investors here and newbie for bitcoin users so bitcoin is rising now because bitcoin is also used for payment in different countries, as well as speeding up the transaction in different places with bitcoin I think it's impossible to lose the bitcoin at a very high price that stops bitcoin.

vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:18:33 AM

i don't think bitcoin will destroy easily as people are engaging to this digital monetary era. Golden age is coming we need to engage on technologies also so bitcoin will be the future of money and people will use this as commodity
Etherlevis128

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:08:42 PM

Bitcoin is on the rise. I think the market for btc will be bigger.
Bitcoin will surely survive China and all the issues that are affecting the bitcoin value because of the China's regulatory issues.
Bitcoin built certain benchmark in the world which lead financial freedom to lot of people. Bitcoin is a technology that help people exchange value from one party to another. Bitcoin is decentralized, fast and secure, and I see no way a single country like China can destroy it. I think that might merely affect the value of bitcoin for the few coming months. 
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:04:27 PM

bitcoin will not end or be destroyed in this month, bitcoin will continue to show a very expensive price and quality in the world of cryptocurrency. it would not be easy to make bitcoin into junk coins.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
mkcjeewantha

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

https://exiptoken.io/

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:09:13 PM

hi
it doesn't matter what happens with China issue, BTC going to always survive, obviously after this huge bubble it will popup near future with this issue and it will again start to rise as usual what has been happening within this few years, there is nothing to worry about, cheers..!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ───────  [/center]
Swopon
Copper Member

Activity: 700
Merit: 120

Gamdom

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 04:29:16 PM

It really doesn't matter about china.Without china bitcoin is enough powerfull.And bitcoin proved it.Now bitcoin is almost 10000$.And i finally want to said that Bitcoin will not be dead without china

BureauChef

Activity: 139

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:32:05 PM

There is nothing to ruin this great economical freedom infrastructure in the world. As we adopt and trust bitcoin, the ecosystem will stay strong and the haters won't be able to damage our blockchain.
dragonbhai

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:16:44 PM

Bitcoin is on the rise. I think the market for btc will be bigger.
knowing china they wanted to manipulate everything. but they can not destroy bitcoin. Bitcoin is affected because some traders are afraid to invest again. they are selling there coins already. Better hold and wait the real value by 2021. Better be afraid what will happen to dollars not bitcoin.
andylioe78

Activity: 267

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:26:35 PM

Bitcoin builds a certain benchmark in the world that brings financial freedom to many people. Bitcoin is a technology that helps people exchange values from one party to another. Bitcoin is decentralized, fast and secure, and I do not see any country that can destroy it.
jeansergio173

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:10:28 AM

China and no other country in the world can "destroy" bitcoin. It's the biggest breakthrough in finance in history and it's here to stay.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:39:28 PM

Bitcoin is undefeated, year 2018 ia almost approaching but btc remains the same and more expensive for today's gereration.

This post is months ago from now and look at the bitcoin it is still remain powerful no matter what people say about the future of it. Bitcoin is just starting to boom and expect more successful stories with bitcoin it the coming years.
Most people are unable to see the long term, so as soon as bitcoin begins to decrease in price we see a ton of threads stating that bitcoin is not going remain as powerful as before and every time bitcoin has prove them wrong it seems some people are unable to comprehend what bitcoin is about or they do not like bitcoin for some reason.
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:13:20 PM

There is nothing to ruin this great economical freedom infrastructure in the world. As we adopt and trust bitcoin, the ecosystem will stay strong and the haters won't be able to damage our blockchain.
'Our' blockchain, so we own it now, even if it is a 'decentralized' currency. First off all, that's the concept of Blockchain itself, to eliminate attacks. And what do you mean by ecosystem? You seem not too familiar with the cryptocurrency itself. We may own lumps of it but we will never own them, that's whole point of it.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:51:49 PM

This is the assumption 2 years ago, maybe 2 years ago many users are desperate and sell all the bitcoin, this is reasonable because more than 3 years there is no significant price increase, but I'm sure now they are sorry to see the current bitcoin prices that have been reached $ 16k.
hridoyb (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 08:02:34 PM

This is the assumption 2 years ago, maybe 2 years ago many users are desperate and sell all the bitcoin, this is reasonable because more than 3 years there is no significant price increase, but I'm sure now they are sorry to see the current bitcoin prices that have been reached $ 16k.
Bitcoin price increased like hourse just few its incrase unstopble .So now time to enjoy who hold her bitcoin.I always try hold my bitcoin but fail last few days ago i am sell my bitcoin when its price 7400$ and now i am think about it

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: