Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:04:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BItcoin end or destroy in this month??  (Read 11196 times)
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:34:31 AM

it's like a joke. bitcoin has great strength and can not be destroyed by a news that is not true. bitcoin has a huge market share and is now increasing. maybe only people who want to create a mess that mentions that bitcoin will be destroyed. bitcoin will survive until later in the future and will be an official financial payment tool used by many countries.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:52:01 AM

I donot understand what are going to on bitcoin?Bitcoin dumping  and dumping Shocked Shocked.Now bitcoin under 3600$ i think in this week its going to under 3000$.China can destroy bitcoin or ended this month.What your predict ?
problem is market china has banned. i dont know that all will be make destroying bitcoin or make be worse. with considering china are big of holder of bitcoin which 50% total bitcoins. that is may possibly fall hit 3000$.
Possibly they are trying to control the price of bitcoins to get control over it because till now bitcoins are the most secured and exponentially growing cryptos in the market. I think this dumping period will be lasting for the whole month but the price of bit coin will not fall to destruction or its end.
Yes you are absolutely right. They are only focusing on just drowning the price chart but I think they are big fools. Excluding China there are hundreds and thousands of users so how could they even think of it. Still, you are right that prices will stay or move around this figure as now but they wouldn’t be going below $3000 no matter in any condition. You can see the price started again to climb to $5000
china doesn't control all of bitcoin, they're not capable of doing such thing, if they think they can, I can say that they're plain stupid to do that, china government isnt that fool to try control something they're not capable of since bitconi is decentralized and see now. all is fine, even the regulation in china making bad situation back then.
that's not to say that they dont have any influence, they demonstrated that a month ago when they dropped the news that exchanges / ico's could be banned. and we saw the results; the price of bitcoin tanked soon after, and continued to fall nearly to the 3000 mark, down from the 4900 usd range. sure, theyre not capable of destroying bitcoin, and i dont think any single entity is, but they sure do command a fair amount of influence, like it or not.

there will be nothing these type of happening. Bitcoin will not die or destroy in this month or this year. Bitcoin will last for a long time. it will be a global currency very soon. Bitcoin will be the most profitable business and market system in the future. at everywhere people will be involved in this platform. day by day Bitcoin it going to that way...

This anxiety is always present in every hardfork process, the schedule will continue in mid-October and bitcoin potentially lose value when upgrading the system, this will make the market turbulent because the user has a 50:50 possibility to get bitcoinGold or even lose it all in a short time
the price may drop initially, but keep in mind these forks do improve bitcoin bit by bit. in the long run, or even just a month after the fork happens and all the infighting settles down within the community, the price could spike as people see how the improvements better bitcoin.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
bebejhen

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:03:25 AM

I think bitcoin can't easily destroy now even if it is China or anything because bitcoin is already progress in worldwide. And I don't see any reason why China will do that. There is really that bitcoin value goes down but there is time that it is get higher so we must not panic.
Jake052478

Activity: 224

I will do wonder for YOU!!!

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:10:25 AM

I donot understand what are going to on bitcoin?Bitcoin dumping  and dumping Shocked Shocked.Now bitcoin under 3600$ i think in this week its going to under 3000$.China can destroy bitcoin or ended this month.What your predict ?

Upon reading the title of the thread,  i was a bit taken aback... but this one is already an old issue when china halts the operation of bitcoins that started for a huge decrease of its value.. just days after China dump bitcoins exchange in their market... japan has also opened the operations of bitcoins... so after 2 days i think... the value soared up again to 4000... some are just manipulating bitcoin so that they can gain afterwards... business strategy as they say
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:17:38 AM

Dozens and dozens of people have declared bitcoin to die over all the years it has existed. But we're still here and the code is up and running. So no, I don't think will be destroyed this month. We must preserve this revolutionairy piece of code and improve it for the better instead of trying to centralize/profit for it. I hope the community makes the right decision with the whole 2X possible hard fork.
Casalania

Activity: 491

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:36:52 AM

I think bitcoin can't easily destroy now even if it is China or anything because bitcoin is already progress in worldwide. And I don't see any reason why China will do that. There is really that bitcoin value goes down but there is time that it is get higher so we must not panic.
china has nothing to do with the dumping price of bitcoin, they only banned crowdfunding which they think is illegal. but because of people who panicked about the faked news that spreads aroung the world about china banned the bitcoin in their country, a lot of people have panicked and sell their bitcoins immediately.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:41:09 AM

I donot understand what are going to on bitcoin?Bitcoin dumping  and dumping Shocked Shocked.Now bitcoin under 3600$ i think in this week its going to under 3000$.China can destroy bitcoin or ended this month.What your predict ?
You don't have to worry mate, even the price value of bitcoin was getting down you still remain where you are, just stick on your original plan. Because in just for awhile or a matte of weeks it will resume again, believe me this was happened several times into bitcoin.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:46:28 AM

china has nothing to do with the dumping price of bitcoin, they only banned crowdfunding which they think is illegal. but because of people who panicked about the faked news that spreads aroung the world about china banned the bitcoin in their country, a lot of people have panicked and sell their bitcoins immediately.

Ya true so.China not even banned the bitcoin. Actually truly speaking, it's not at all possible also.Only thing is they reduce the trade. They get some fear that,bitcoin will replace their own currency. This is the reason they start to stop some trade.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:08:16 PM

You have posted this in times that the price of bitcoin is low. As of what you have said "China can destroy bitcoin or ended this month" but no you are wrong. Today September 30, 2017 last day for the month of September, bitcoin price has a high price again, it is not end nor destroy by anyone and I beleive it can't be destroy by anyone. We must not panic if bitcoin price is going down, its normal since bitcoin price is not fix at all. Let's also not think anything bad when the bitcoin price is going down. Those thing already happen before but see bitcoin price is going back again and again to its high price. Hopefully its price double again.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:09:05 PM

Every month someone comes up with a new post that is asking if Bitcoin is going to die or crash, or saying that Bitcoin is going to die or crash. Yet, it keeps coming back. Zoom out on the price timeline. The price is only getting higher.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Yukyzu

Activity: 280

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:57:31 PM

china is one of the influential because btc users are a lot of there, but china must have certain reason about prohibition of btc, but that all does not make btc destroyed because there are still many big countries that do not prohibit the existence of btc.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:06:42 PM

Of course China had something to do with Bitcoin sell-off recently, because their banning of ICOs and talks of further regulation of exchanges led to massive sell-off of Bitcoin and the excess supply as Econs (101) dictates forced price down. Although the best way to put it, is that the drop in price was as a result of interaction of market forces. Subsequently market forces have got the price back on track again, indicating that the Bitcoin market is becoming robust.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:09:41 PM

It is showing that we are going up again, and letting china behind the road, so i think that we are going to recover up from $5k before the end of october, we had a lot of obstacles in september, and i think that bitcoin will be stronger next month. So lets see how it goes in the next weeks, and then we can judge a lot more about the price, at the moment we can only speculate about it.
Shinigami78

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:20:24 PM

although it will go down for a while I'm sure it will not last long, because this currency is one strong currency under any circumstances and even its value will be higher because of the decline
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:17:56 PM

No, I'm not agree with your statement.
It is the regular matter, you could not find any digital currency who has not any bad moment, I mean Bump and Dump is a natural case for Digital currency. so, Be patient and wait for next Pump!!  Wink

Don't believe with these people that are keep on saying that bitcoin is near to its end just because of China. They are not really going to bring doom to bitcoin, the price of bitcoin is good now at it's $4,200 and with the recent news of the stop of operation of their biggest exchange doesn't have an impact anymore. There's no way that bitcoin can ever be stopped by a country like China.

But how is it possible to say things like that?
Nobody can say it. What will happen if for example the conflict between USA and North korea intensify?

How? It's very easy as bitcoin is becoming popular now and there's not only one country that is able to pump this coin. And even there will be country wars on bitcoin or even ban, do you think that those traders/whales on that specific country will just simply leave bitcoin and will let bitcoin be destroyed if it is giving them an easy way to earn a thousands of bucks weekly? Probably no, so no one can stop bitcoin. And with that war, it can affect bitcoin but it will not stop.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:00:25 PM

Every month someone comes up with a new post that is asking if Bitcoin is going to die or crash, or saying that Bitcoin is going to die or crash. Yet, it keeps coming back. Zoom out on the price timeline. The price is only getting higher.
Me too, I saw a lot of Topics in this same meaning!
I didn't think that bitcoin will die or crash, even china can't destroy it, so all of things will be alright. I thought that bitcoin price will increase in next days more and maybe it will reach 5000$ soon as possible.

I have a lot of faith in this cryptocurrencies, and i will be sure if many people will enroll this community next days, bitcoin price will be in 5k level in few days.

LenyaPoker

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:00:52 PM

ahaha of course not!
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:02:18 PM

You will be happy to know that Bitcoin is back up to the price it was before all this nonesense started. I hope you all took advice of people and made some profits. I told everyone the price would recover. People need to learn to relax and not act like headless chickens. As I always say if you don't believe in Bitcoin you don't belong here rather sell it to me.  Cheesy

zollyharvan

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:00:44 AM

I expect Bitcoin will definitely stay in China and all the obstacles that are developing because of the Chinese regulations.
Bitcoin raises the budget in a world that brings financial freedom to many people. Bitcoin is a technology that helps to exchange it from one party to another. fast and secure, and I do not see any country like China that can mess with it. I think it's probably just monitoring bitcoin in the coming months.
Merovius

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 08:13:21 AM

Well, it is now officially the next month (October) here in the USA and bitcoin did not "end" or "destroy" during the whole month of September so it looks like the original poster's question can be answered with a definite "no". Smiley Even more encouraging is the fact that the price has recovered from the whole "China ban" mess and some unfavorable media coverage to come back above the $4000 level. Possible upcoming forks within the next couple of months should make things more interesting, and even if the price does not rise much further we may get more overall value out of the deal when the price of the forked coins are added in.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: