Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:20:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XAS] Asch | Decentralized Application Platform Based on Multi-chain  (Read 39361 times)
yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:59:10 AM

What does lock in do? why do we have to do it for airdrops? Do we have to do it for every airdrops?
it depands on the projects how to make it promotion stratefy, most dapps based on asch will airdrop to the xas holders that lock their wallet to an exact time, but there are also projects need us to bind our wallet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jekwizor

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:09:38 AM

Asch was invited to attend the 2018 Spring International Blockchain Application Forum and Experts Summit

2018 Spring International Blockchain Application Forum and Experts Summit jointly hosted by Bitfily and walian.cn was grandly held on February 28 in World Food City, Shenzhen, China.

Asch COO, Mr. Zhang Detao, Secretary-General of the Global (Shanghai) Blockchain Application Entrepreneurship Competition Organizing Committee, attended the event on behalf of Asch and the Global Blockchain Entrepreneurship Competition Organizing Committee and expressed his views and opinions at the round table.

This conference mainly aims to further explore and implement the applications of blockchain technology in major fields such as Internet of Things, big data, AI, healthcare, finance, intellectual property, games, entertainment and the traditional Internet, as well as how to preemptively layout and implement blockchain technology landed, thus gaining a strategic advantage in the battle for innovation.

Asch, the leading decentralized application platform in China, efficiently, flexibly, safely and greatly reduces the threshold of developers and allows more people to participate in the blockchain and accelerate the popularization of technology.

As the first chain of domestic side-chain technology, through the use of “SPV wedge” technology, Asch not only achieves plug and play, but also reduces the size of the same blockchain data. It has great advantages in security, scalability, low cost, flexibility, ease of use, and performance.

Asch COO Zhang Detao said that in the past year, Asch focused on technological development and made considerable progress, but there is a lack of marketing. In 2018, Asch will bring its market and operations into the focus of its work, including listing on world first class exchanges, reaching strategic cooperation with more listed companies and large institutions, restructuring Asch’s global brand image, setting up an overseas operation team, enhancing global influence through the linkage of leaders of various countries, entering colleges and universities and actively assuming social responsibilities.

https://medium.com/aschplatform/asch-was-invited-to-attend-the-2018-spring-international-blockchain-application-forum-and-experts-63719f42ea48
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:39:36 AM

i heard that the team announced xas will list on the top 5 exchange on 2018, do you guys know the exact time? i hope its not the near time since the market is bad

Where did you see or hear this (can you post proof)?  I'd like to think Asch should be able to at least get on Huobi or Okex...

I just read somewhere that listing on huobi or okex will cost a lot, for example, if you want to get listed on huobi by voting, you need to buy at least 2.3 billion HT, which is about 4.6 billion usd. That is not easy for asch in my opinion.

I think you are slightly off Cheesy Imagine it would really be the case that you had to pay 4.6 billion USD for a listing. I doubt Huobi would still be around Wink
minbosen

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:02:44 PM

Asch was invited to attend the 2018 Spring International Blockchain Application Forum and Experts Summit

2018 Spring International Blockchain Application Forum and Experts Summit jointly hosted by Bitfily and walian.cn was grandly held on February 28 in World Food City, Shenzhen, China.

Asch COO, Mr. Zhang Detao, Secretary-General of the Global (Shanghai) Blockchain Application Entrepreneurship Competition Organizing Committee, attended the event on behalf of Asch and the Global Blockchain Entrepreneurship Competition Organizing Committee and expressed his views and opinions at the round table.

This conference mainly aims to further explore and implement the applications of blockchain technology in major fields such as Internet of Things, big data, AI, healthcare, finance, intellectual property, games, entertainment and the traditional Internet, as well as how to preemptively layout and implement blockchain technology landed, thus gaining a strategic advantage in the battle for innovation.

Asch, the leading decentralized application platform in China, efficiently, flexibly, safely and greatly reduces the threshold of developers and allows more people to participate in the blockchain and accelerate the popularization of technology.

As the first chain of domestic side-chain technology, through the use of “SPV wedge” technology, Asch not only achieves plug and play, but also reduces the size of the same blockchain data. It has great advantages in security, scalability, low cost, flexibility, ease of use, and performance.

Asch COO Zhang Detao said that in the past year, Asch focused on technological development and made considerable progress, but there is a lack of marketing. In 2018, Asch will bring its market and operations into the focus of its work, including listing on world first class exchanges, reaching strategic cooperation with more listed companies and large institutions, restructuring Asch’s global brand image, setting up an overseas operation team, enhancing global influence through the linkage of leaders of various countries, entering colleges and universities and actively assuming social responsibilities.

https://medium.com/aschplatform/asch-was-invited-to-attend-the-2018-spring-international-blockchain-application-forum-and-experts-63719f42ea48

Great news from the dev team, I think the value of asch has been proved once again since more and more conferences are held with asch showing up. And the community are growing after more and more people know its value, so I will choose to hold my xas and treat it as a long term investment.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Powered by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
AschPlatform (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:33:44 AM

Asch was invited to attend the 2018 Spring International Blockchain Application Forum and Experts Summit[2018/3/3]

ASCH Platform - Next-Generation Blockchain Application Platform Based on Multi-Chain Architecture and Cross-Chain Technology
WebsiteWhitepaper •   ExplorerGitHub Community Forum •  Weibo Slack
 • Twitter •  FacebookTelegram Reddit  • FAQs •  Medium
choubao0514

Activity: 113
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:35:10 AM

Asch was invited to attend the 2018 Spring International Blockchain Application Forum and Experts Summit[2018/3/3]

Great news for ASCH holder, the dev team are working very hard as I can see. What about the CCTime? I can not see much updates from this dev team and also the price of XCT is dropping.

AschPlatform (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:19:24 AM

Asch’s world tour to Russia[2018/3/6]
https://medium.com/@AschPlatform/aschs-world-tour-to-russia-7cf76f9b6dff

ASCH Platform - Next-Generation Blockchain Application Platform Based on Multi-Chain Architecture and Cross-Chain Technology
AschPlatform (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:19:50 AM

What is Asch Platform?[2018/3/6]
https://themerkle.com/what-is-asch-platform/

Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:57:22 AM

glad to the team posted articles on the western mediums to introduce Asch, this maybe a sign that the team pay attention to the oversea promotion

helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:42:46 PM

glad to the team posted articles on the western mediums to introduce Asch, this maybe a sign that the team pay attention to the oversea promotion

Yes, the telegram chanel are very hot now with more than 20000 members, was there a telegram bounty campaign that made this channel so hot?

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
Antivoid

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:56:32 PM

Yes, the telegram chanel are very hot now with more than 20000 members, was there a telegram bounty campaign that made this channel so hot?
i think this shall owe to the bounty campaign, and this ANN will also have many posts if there be a campaign, will it be possible?
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:37:42 PM

i think this shall owe to the bounty campaign, and this ANN will also have many posts if there be a campaign, will it be possible?

Yes, I think there should be some telegram bounties that so many members joined in that channel in such a shot time, I know this project is very hot in China, but I think there should be more oversea promotion, that is a good step.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
choubao0514

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:59:01 PM

Yes, I think there should be some telegram bounties that so many members joined in that channel in such a shot time, I know this project is very hot in China, but I think there should be more oversea promotion, that is a good step.

It is strange that if there was a telegram bounty, why there is not such information on this thread? So I do not think that is an official bounty campaign, maybe there are other reasons for that, such as free airdrops from the community.

YGung

Activity: 318

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:54:23 AM

i heard that the team announced xas will list on the top 5 exchange on 2018, do you guys know the exact time? i hope its not the near time since the market is bad

Where did you see or hear this (can you post proof)?  I'd like to think Asch should be able to at least get on Huobi or Okex...

I just read somewhere that listing on huobi or okex will cost a lot, for example, if you want to get listed on huobi by voting, you need to buy at least 2.3 billion HT, which is about 4.6 billion usd. That is not easy for asch in my opinion.

I think you are slightly off Cheesy Imagine it would really be the case that you had to pay 4.6 billion USD for a listing. I doubt Huobi would still be around Wink

Cheesy  yeah, I'm assuming gomei meant AT MOST 2.3 million HT because the total supply doesn't even exceed 500 million...Even still, that's just the voting cost, if they were to pay straight to get listed (without vote) its not going to cost $1 million +.  I've heard of several hundred thousands as numbers being thrown around for exchange listings, but it could also be just a five digit number as well.

I don't think the team wants to spend that much while the share price is this low.  Maybe when Asch breaks out or the next bull run comes, and each share is valued at say $10, they may be more open to paying for exchange listing, but I'm just speculating.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Antivoid

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:23:51 PM

Cheesy  yeah, I'm assuming gomei meant AT MOST 2.3 million HT because the total supply doesn't even exceed 500 million...Even still, that's just the voting cost, if they were to pay straight to get listed (without vote) its not going to cost $1 million +.  I've heard of several hundred thousands as numbers being thrown around for exchange listings, but it could also be just a five digit number as well.

I don't think the team wants to spend that much while the share price is this low.  Maybe when Asch breaks out or the next bull run comes, and each share is valued at say $10, they may be more open to paying for exchange listing, but I'm just speculating.
huobi already changed its rules to vote for listing, but it still need lots of money, i think it will be impossible to list on huobi under this rule, but it may happen that the team already made an agreement with huobi
wanggq8877

Activity: 236
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:22:02 AM

I think the prospect of Asch is good. I hope it will meet the expectations of the people. I will keep a close eye on more updates of Asch.
wenzuo

Activity: 318

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:47:23 AM

I think the prospect of Asch is good. I hope it will meet the expectations of the people. I will keep a close eye on more updates of Asch.

If you want to get the latest news from the dev team or the ASCH community, it is better to join in their telegram or wechat group, also you can visit their forum, it is much hotter there.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
joshuamayu

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:03:59 AM

How do we get airdrops ? Do we just need to have our xas tokens in the xas wallet?
allowance1219

Activity: 134
Merit: 106

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:12:49 AM
Merited by gomei (10)

How do we get airdrops ? Do we just need to have our xas tokens in the xas wallet?

Since there will be many Dapps developed Based on ASCH platform, You will get different airdrop coins from these projects, the only thing you should do is keeping ASCH on your wallet and locking it.

tyKiwanuka
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1670

#birdgang

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:16:35 AM

Where is the best place to keep up to date with upcoming airdrops on Asch platform ? Any advice ?

.....wie die Zeit fliegt.....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: