Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:02:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ?  (Read 16399 times)
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:07:41 PM

The right time when the big dump comes in recenly bitcoin over 3k so if you invest bitcoin on that amount im pretty sure that you get a lot of income from it . that's how trading works. regarding to your question when is the right time to buy bitcoin . just wait till the price is low so you can buy as much as you can and then sell it on a high price.
The best time to buy bitcoin is at the time of dump and there will be more chance to earn more profit if one do so and selling is the main thing because most of investor got panic and sell at the wrong time and I have seen a lot of successful investor who waits for the dump to occur so that they can buy as much as they can and then they hold for the right time to earn profit with both hands.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
swscowods

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:11:28 AM

The best time to buy bitcoins is when it price decrease.Whenever bad news came it fall down.Recently china banned ICO which case drop the bitcoins
we have to buy it low and sell them high.

Don’t wait for the price down and up every time for bitcoin to buy is suitable because it is the beginning of bitcoin and no doubt that in future the rate will go high unexpectedly so try to buy blindly and wait for the future profit from bitcoin. It is better to buy in low rate but I don’t think that now the price will go down although speculations exist in the market.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 11:17:06 AM

I think, all the time it's right to buy bitcoin. if we wait for the price to fall, it will only take a long time. we all know that the bitcoin value is fluctuating, so its value will be fast to rise, and fast to descend. so if I think, buy the right bitcoin is when we have a lot of capital.
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:34:41 PM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

For me the best time to buy bitcoin will always be useful. So, anytime is the best time. Although, you need to plan it first, because there are times that bitcoins value decreases. So, that is the best time to buy bitcoins. That is my opinion.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:22:08 PM

There is never going to be a right time people always wait for the pricr to drop and then decide to buy the price falls and they get more greedy and finally it rises don't wait for tge price to drop is you have 0 bitcoins just buy it and hold it I'm sure you will never regret your decision the more you wait the more price will increase
True, at some point you need to take the risk, the price of bitcoin could always get lower or maybe not but the important thing is to get bitcoin now, you may be worrying about a few dollars but in the future when bitcoin is very valuable you are not going to care about that low amount of dollars anymore.
I agree with you that the main aim should be to get bitcoin now at any cost. Generally it is better to buy bitcoin with low price but bitcoin is unpredictable and no one can predict accurately the nature of market that whether the price will go up or down.

Therefore, I suggest to get bitcoin now because experts are predicting the price of bitcoin at the end of this year $5000 = 1btc.
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 556

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:31:26 PM

There is never going to be a right time people always wait for the pricr to drop and then decide to buy the price falls and they get more greedy and finally it rises don't wait for tge price to drop is you have 0 bitcoins just buy it and hold it I'm sure you will never regret your decision the more you wait the more price will increase
True, at some point you need to take the risk, the price of bitcoin could always get lower or maybe not but the important thing is to get bitcoin now, you may be worrying about a few dollars but in the future when bitcoin is very valuable you are not going to care about that low amount of dollars anymore.
I agree with you that the main aim should be to get bitcoin now at any cost. Generally it is better to buy bitcoin with low price but bitcoin is unpredictable and no one can predict accurately the nature of market that whether the price will go up or down.

Therefore, I suggest to get bitcoin now because experts are predicting the price of bitcoin at the end of this year $5000 = 1btc.

But I think .Their is no time to get into Bitcoin.As all we know the price of bitcoin is keeps on increasing day to day.Even you brought at 5600$ means,you will get profit at the price of 7500$.But for that you should not panic when the price increase and you have to hold at that time with passion.So I suggest you, all the time.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:22:50 PM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

For me the best time to buy bitcoin will always be useful. So, anytime is the best time. Although, you need to plan it first, because there are times that bitcoins value decreases. So, that is the best time to buy bitcoins. That is my opinion.
The bitcoin is now very high and the income of the bitcoin is increasing more and more I like the bitcoin because all the people who are using the bitcoin are posting this forum and this thing motivated me a lot, so I think the importance of the bitcoin is increasing more and more and it is the right time to be I the bitcoin because if it will be late you will not be able to buy the high amount of the bitcoin.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:51:45 PM

Whenever bitcoin prices go down even in the not-too-distant future, I think we should always check when that time is not long enough.
GoodOne

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:45:43 AM

There are 3 options:
1) Buy now
2) Wait for dip
3) Wait for next hard fork event and buy buy before hard fork (but be prepared that price can be much higher than now)
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 03:53:06 AM

The best time to buy bitcoin is the time when the price of bitcoin decreases. If you are thinking of bitcoin as a long term then buy when the price decreases then hodl it for a long time because many knows that the price of bitcoin will increase in the succeeding years.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
mozillaspez

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:01:20 AM

Now is good time, cause price is a little bit downgrade, so just buy some, you have to look on price on market and find a good time to invest money. It's that easy, but you have to pick right moment.
If we buy now some bitcoins we will earn more or if we invest in some crpyto world then we will earn too because now a days world is changing to crpyto world so it's better to buy bitcoins or altcoins.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:53:25 AM

If you want to buy bitcoin, then buy it when you need it. if you want an investment in the long term then buy it every time or calculate it when you really want to buy it. learn from every experience that you do. Cheesy Cheesy
buy bitcoin at any time all the same .. but I think it's more appropriate to buy bitcoin when bitcoin prices go down and there everyone will vying to buy or reproduce bitcoin to be saved and sold at a high price .. all purpose just to be a lot not get rich .. all the good and true way and the same goal, all depends on who use it .. Cheesy
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 05:17:25 AM

To be honest, I am not impressed with the sudden rise in the price of Bitcoin and I am expecting a correction within a period of not more than two months. If you are willing to hold the investment for the long term then it would be appropriate to buy now at this stage but I would not recommend anyone to buy Bitcoin at this point if he is willing to earn short-term gains, it would pay in the long run. However, this is my personal opinion and thus doing own research is highly recommended before taking any investment decision.
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:04:21 AM

The best time to buy bitcoin is the time when the price of bitcoin decreases. If you are thinking of bitcoin as a long term then buy when the price decreases then hodl it for a long time because many knows that the price of bitcoin will increase in the succeeding years.
If you're waiting for the time that bitcoin price  will down then just to buy bitcoin, then you are wasting your time. Because I don't believe that bitcoin will fall down same as price before. Even buying bitcoin in high price is still earning, and you need not to worry because holding it for a long time it would make you more profitable.
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:34:46 AM

I can say that this is the right time to invest to Bitcoin because its market value continues to rise as of this moment. It is also necessary to wait until its market value drop, but it will surely take long time as being said that the pump is continuous. Investing to it will still yield to profit as the investment go along with the increase od its value.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:35:28 AM

If you're waiting for the time that bitcoin price  will down then just to buy bitcoin, then you are wasting your time. Because I don't believe that bitcoin will fall down same as price before. Even buying bitcoin in high price is still earning, and you need not to worry because holding it for a long time it would make you more profitable.
There's some part of you are wrong,  some people waiting for the price down of bitcoin, not just expect will the same value before but if  they compare in recent price that in high value. So that's the right timing even it will drop down in 20% its also a good news for the buyers. Because later on it will go higher than the recent price in high value.
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:34:35 AM

the right time to buy bitcoin is when the price goes down and it is not the right time because the bitcoin price is currently rising and maybe the bitcoin price will keep going up now
benjamin11

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:47:19 AM

I think the right time to buy bitcoin is now. Since bitcoin's value increases rapidly in time, its better to buy some bitcoin as early as possible. Also its better to buy now while there are still no country that will try to regulate it. Sooner or later some countries might even make it taxable.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:30:29 PM

Now. Not tomorrow. Not yesterday but now. Buy bitcoin right now and make yourself believe that it is best to keep it on a safe place and forget it temporarily so you can make sure that you are gonna hold it for long term and after a few years like 5-10 years you can sell your bitcoin to get your profits.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:36:53 PM

There is not right time to buy but today, bitcoins are rapidly increasing so, if you did not buy bitcoins today, it might get expensive tomorrow morning. We cannot predict when will the bitcoins will pump so we are not sure when is the right time to buy. So for me buy bitcoins as long as you can afford too because it will surely grow tremendously and you holdings might be worth millions. And another tip is whenever the bitcoins value drops always buy a lot of it if you can because it will pump up again and maybe even surpass their previous highest so if that happen you will gain alot of money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: