Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:24:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ?  (Read 16399 times)
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:11:23 PM

There is never going to be a right time people always wait for the pricr to drop and then decide to buy the price falls and they get more greedy and finally it rises don't wait for tge price to drop is you have 0 bitcoins just buy it and hold it I'm sure you will never regret your decision the more you wait the more price will increase
True, at some point you need to take the risk, the price of bitcoin could always get lower or maybe not but the important thing is to get bitcoin now, you may be worrying about a few dollars but in the future when bitcoin is very valuable you are not going to care about that low amount of dollars anymore.
before is the right time i think, bitcoin become very low few days ago, thats the thing that bitcoin is good to buy i think, thats the time that we need to buy bitcoin if we all want to hold it and to have a profit on it, just be patient and be ready always to take some risk everyday.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
StockBet.com

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Make A Bet on WORKING SOFTWARE

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 06:17:23 PM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

You and most people on this forum will not be able to pick a bottom.

Your question needs to be in context.  What is your holding period?  One decade?  One year?  One month?  One week?

Sohailul

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:24:22 PM

Now bitcoins value again increasing. But some days ago bitcoin value was low down. Now bitcoin value high. So i think it is right time to buy bitcoin. If it is right time to buy bitcoin so you can profitable in future.
Sylenth

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:37:02 PM

buying or selling of coins depends upon where the flow of market is headed to, but you can't tell at what rate the market will hit top,or bottom, this kind of observation took lot of effort ,you should have great knowledge about market  and experience in it to know when to hit bull's eye.so rather than,all day waiting for market to go down ,just buy at the  point where you find average lower down rate of bitcoin 
VenceyBit

Activity: 128

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:41:56 PM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

If you are going for long term i think this is a good time to buy bitcoin. Just hold it for a year or if you have a target price which i do hopefully will be selling at $10k. Hopefully by next year.  Grin Try also to do some short trade.

dasdo

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:49:21 PM

You did not specify for what purpose you want to buy. If for long-term investments, then you can buy at any time and this is the most profitable venture, if you know what to buy. If in short, then guessing is difficult and 100% of the answer will not be.
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:59:23 PM

One thing is certain buyers are in three categories according to my understanding i.e day traders, hodlers and whales all with different intentions but I know day traders will always try to maximise on profit and will buy bitcoins when they see a price they can flip for profit and the other two will buy at any price as they know their profits are yet to be harvested.
DIMKAZDS

Activity: 704
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:37:20 PM

If you are willing to hold your Bitcoins that any moment is the right time to buy Bitcoin as Bitcoin will surely show an increase in value in future. If you want Bitcoin for short term investments, then the highly volatile nature of Bitcoin makes it very risky.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:46:19 PM

When it comes right time to buy bitcoins i have this say if you hesitate the you are going to miss out on a very fine opportunity. I am sure those were waiting for bitcoins to go down to $3000 before they buy are ruing their missed chance as bitcoin is no climbing again. I have this to say to them, they still shouldn't hesitate and still buy now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:56:34 PM

If someone would know this time do you really think he would be spending his time on the forum? Its all just demand and supply best is to stsy connected with latest updates to react ASAP to any bad or good news.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:30:12 AM

The price dropped a bit recently, so i think that's the best time to buy. I think the price will increase again within few days or weeks maximum and will reach higher levels.
Yes I agree I think we need to keep our eyes on market if the price is low you can buy bitcoin and if it’s become high then sell it this is not the first time that the price will be low it happen before but the good thing is it can come back quickly it I personally did it before when the price was down I buy too much bitcoin and then I sell it when price become high.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:27:33 AM

Nobody knows my friend. But if you scan the topics most people believe the bottom lies somewhere between 2300 USD and 2700 USD.

You will have to find out for yourself if you are willing to take the risk of buying at the $ 3K mark. If you are in for a long term investment personally I don't think you will regret buying now. If you are aiming for the absolute bottom then at least wait what the weekend will bring you.

Good luck!

Yes, I agree with you mate.  I too expect it to be at 2500 USD then that's the bottom. But we can't really be for sure if it hits $3k then I guess its safe to buy then. Speculations are just a calculated guess. So, for me of it goes down to $3k, I'd buy some more btc. Still, daily monitoring of its price helps a lot. And don't forget the current events. Be sure to get onboard.
krafa

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:50:45 AM

Actually, it's difficult to guess when will the price of Bitcoin rise. But if you have control of your fate & believe in the technology, then go for a buy.
Please don't buy what you don’t understand. And my suggestion is research, research and research.

Happy trading Smiley
Jose21

Activity: 109
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:24:04 AM

The right time to buy bitcoin is when the price of the bitcoin drops . If you buy bitcoin when its price is still low and you sell your bitcoin when its price rise up again, you can earn more profits. You just have to wait for the right time and price before you act and you also have to bebupdated of its price.
Raja_Salman

Activity: 511

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:27:05 AM

When bitcoin prices are at the lowest point in the last 1 month and if there is a bad issue about bitcoin is the best thing for us to buy bitcoin. we can take this situation to get the lowest price
Burks

Activity: 303

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:27:31 AM

Actually, it's difficult to guess when will the price of Bitcoin rise. But if you have control of your fate & believe in the technology, then go for a buy.
Please don't buy what you don’t understand. And my suggestion is research, research and research.

Happy trading Smiley
As you said no one will know that when the price will increase or decrease,but we can make some assumption by closely monitoring the bitcoin statistics.Nowadays the bitcoin price is increasing slow and steady.So i think it is the right time to buy the bitcoin because the price maybe reach $5k or $ 10k in the near future.So buy the bitcoin today and hold it until the price shootup when the right time comes trade it and have more profits.
StockBet.com

Make A Bet on WORKING SOFTWARE

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 02:24:10 PM

"Show fear when others show greed.  Show greed when others show fear."

-- Warren Buffett

feiss

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:45:09 PM

I think the right time to buy bitcoin is when the value of the bitcoin drops. It requires great timing and effort if you want to buy bitcoin when its value is still low. Also , be updated at all times.

Chyton

Merit: 253

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:51:40 PM

First of all nobody will know when a bubble is going to burst or a bubble is going to hyperinflate, but we can take a look at some recent news that correlates with Bitcoin price. When some chinese exchange are closing its operations, Bitcoin price took a massive hit and that time is the best time to buy Bitcoins as Bitcoin is touching $3200 mark. We don't really know where is the floor but you can feel the floor. Buy when a big bad rumour shows up and HODL.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
CryptoLoverz

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:02:35 PM

yes, right time to buy because many people panic and sell at low price. and this time waited by bitcoin hunter to play their game. the game that made rich for some week/month. and be sure that some day bitcoin price will rise like before, like shine.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: