Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:56:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐ Utrum [OOT] ⭐One-Stop Center for Crypto Research ⭐ LIVE Project ⭐  (Read 30025 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:21:15 PM

Our Pre-Sale is LIVE 10th May to 20th May. We have reached 30% of softcap already

Check stats here https://dexstats.info/

Learn more about our tokensale at https://utrum.io/tokensale
This is incredible cooperation with active communication with the announcements and more new features along with the reviews we experience which is highly legit and we still need more advertising and support to reach the soft cap
Utrum project has reached 30% of softcap. its really good news They are doing a lot of hardwork at the goal. I hope they can set the goal in less time and can do it before the last date. So they need to make the ad more active now to attract the investor. good luck
30% of the softcap is too less IMO, it needs to be a long long before you can take the project seriously as without 100% softcap the project is pretty much a fail

We reached that in 24 hours Smiley
I see you already have added on coinmarketcap, it is excellent, such advertizing will also help you with promotion. Addition also is shortly planned for other websites of the similar plan?
Indeed, they got so much advertising strategy and it looks amazing that they have added themselves on the CoinMarketCAP at the moment!
I think you are not getting it my friend. The admins added their own banner in coinmarketcap. Thier coin is not yet listed there.

So it is not yet confirmed that utrum is already listed in coinmarketcap? I read some post about utrum already listed in cmc but I am not sure if its already validated.Anyway, the project is doing good now and I hope it will continue to become popular.
the team is actively working on the development of the project and the further, the more popular it becomes. I'm sure that very soon the Utrum markers will be available on the coinmarketcap.
Yes, I agree with you, the team is consistently working hard on its development and the team want to make the platform complete as early as possible. And this actions will definitely help them to make available in coinmarketcap. I sure very soon they will achieve their goals.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 06:49:08 PM

Our Pre-Sale is LIVE 10th May to 20th May. We have reached 30% of softcap already

Check stats here https://dexstats.info/

Learn more about our tokensale at https://utrum.io/tokensale
This is incredible cooperation with active communication with the announcements and more new features along with the reviews we experience which is highly legit and we still need more advertising and support to reach the soft cap
Utrum project has reached 30% of softcap. its really good news They are doing a lot of hardwork at the goal. I hope they can set the goal in less time and can do it before the last date. So they need to make the ad more active now to attract the investor. good luck
30% of the softcap is too less IMO, it needs to be a long long before you can take the project seriously as without 100% softcap the project is pretty much a fail

We reached that in 24 hours Smiley
Thats just great news is good to know that such ico still exist at this time of crypto exchange

utrum.io (OP)

Activity: 320
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 06:58:29 PM

This project is really progressing possitively making the people around the Utrum community much integrated their trust into it. I think that this is the best time for the Utrum to keep showing their potential to the whole crypto currency community. I am really looking forward for the Utrum project to be available in the coinmarket as soon as possible.

Ace09 you don't need to look forward Smiley We are already there

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/utrum/
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:42:16 PM

I really appreciate the concept and the consideration of the users done by this project I just recently found about it and already I am starting to like it.
utrum.io (OP)

Activity: 320

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 10:08:04 PM

I really appreciate the concept and the consideration of the users done by this project I just recently found about it and already I am starting to like it.

Thanks. Learn more about our project at https://utrum.io
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:52:11 PM

This project is really progressing possitively making the people around the Utrum community much integrated their trust into it. I think that this is the best time for the Utrum to keep showing their potential to the whole crypto currency community. I am really looking forward for the Utrum project to be available in the coinmarket as soon as possible.

The good thing about this platform is they have good admin handling the thread. I hope this will continue until it reach the platform's success.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:31:36 AM

The good thing about this platform is they have good admin handling the thread. I hope this will continue until it reach the platform's success.
This ownership is really expected and it is the initial responsibility they have constantly build which adding trust for all the potential investors as we seek immediate response considering we need to be previliged with value.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:20:23 AM

Utrum had secured the better potential so it holds the huge reputation and trust from all the crypto users in the community which is just trending more investors.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:38:57 AM

Utrum had secured the better potential so it holds the huge reputation and trust from all the crypto users in the community which is just trending more investors.
I can understand your sentences that: Utrum get review from trusted crypto experts and will leading crypto user to have more objective watching at any projects? About potential of Utrum, IMO, i think ico rating is good trending at 2018 and maybe 2 years more.

Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:39:06 AM

Yeah, sometime a team does forget about the thread but not in the case of utrum. They're active on the thread and helping the community get familiar with the project and answering users queries.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:41:39 AM

Yeah, sometime a team does forget about the thread but not in the case of utrum. They're active on the thread and helping the community get familiar with the project and answering users queries.
Actually i have a little know about Komodo platform, but at least i Utrum volume is so good for trading, could they will have pair OOT/BTC or OOT/ETH?

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:19:17 AM

The team really needs to be active enough to answer questions about the project's progress. By that way, everyone who will come to see the project will have a positive impression about Utrum.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:21:32 AM

Yes. Everyday the team always give updates and more informations regarding the progress of Utrum project. Especially now that they are officially listed CoinMarketCap where a lot of opprtunities waiting for this platform. Hopefully, this will be the beginning of the success for this team and for all members of the Utrum community.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:31:13 AM

Yes. Everyday the team always give updates and more informations regarding the progress of Utrum project. Especially now that they are officially listed CoinMarketCap where a lot of opprtunities waiting for this platform. Hopefully, this will be the beginning of the success for this team and for all members of the Utrum community.

That's a good indication that the team is serious on making the project happen. I know they can succeed if they will just continue.
MUGOmugo

Activity: 188

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:35:13 AM

I can understand your sentences that: Utrum get review from trusted crypto experts and will leading crypto user to have more objective watching at any projects? About potential of Utrum, IMO, i think ico rating is good trending at 2018 and maybe 2 years more.

I heard a lot of good feedbacks about this project, and with that it is already tested and proven by those who are already into it. And I find it more interesting everytime I read comments about it. This would be a great one.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:43:21 AM

I heard a lot of good feedbacks about this project, and with that it is already tested and proven by those who are already into it. And I find it more interesting everytime I read comments about it. This would be a great one.
You are right mate. This can boost the potential of the project to be successful and can gather more investors. With the continuious development of the project, it will result to positive outcome.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:45:04 AM

That's a good indication that the team is serious on making the project happen. I know they can succeed if they will just continue.

The team reall working hard for their project. The platform had a good result and with a positive feedback that will boost the popularity of the project.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:47:37 AM

Utrum platform is really serious about their project. Considering that they have already been listed on the coin market cap site, Soon we will be seeing many exchange site that utrum is supported.

Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:49:47 AM

Yes, they can succeed their mission and strategy if they will just continue to make the project famous and known by all the people around the world.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:58:32 AM

I heard it too, they have a lot of good feedbacks because the project is a unique project that cannot be copied the ideas by anyone else.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: