Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:35:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐ Utrum [OOT] ⭐One-Stop Center for Crypto Research ⭐ LIVE Project ⭐  (Read 30025 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
utrum.io (OP)

Activity: 320
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 03:10:10 AM

Listing on BarterDex is a start, We achieved a VERY RARE feat by listing ourselves on coinmarketcap within 24 hours of Presale. It became possible because of the trading volume we got.

We are at presale stage till May 20, Main sale ends on June 20. We will get listed on popular exchanges and will have OOT/BTC and other pairs available in exchanges.

We are Utrum team who are answering your questions. Not some paid moderator or admin to handle the questions from community.

We take customer satisfaction very seriously. To help our investors, we made our Help Desk available from Day 1 with all articles and how to videos

https://helpdesk.utrum.io/

We have 5 country ambassadors to translate our content and reach everyone in their own language. We have official twitter accounts for Russian, French, Turkish and German.

We are very active on Telegram, Facebook, Reddit and Twitter

https://helpdesk.utrum.io/en-us/article/utrum-official-social-media-channels-xvibwh/

We also blog regularly to post you with updates

https://medium.com/utrum

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:26:02 AM

Listing on BarterDex is a start, We achieved a VERY RARE feat by listing ourselves on coinmarketcap within 24 hours of Presale. It became possible because of the trading volume we got.

We are at presale stage till May 20, Main sale ends on June 20. We will get listed on popular exchanges and will have OOT/BTC and other pairs available in exchanges.

We are Utrum team who are answering your questions. Not some paid moderator or admin to handle the questions from community.

We take customer satisfaction very seriously. To help our investors, we made our Help Desk available from Day 1 with all articles and how to videos

We have 5 country ambassadors to translate our content and reach everyone in their own language. We have official twitter accounts for Russian, French, Turkish and German.

https://helpdesk.utrum.io/en-us/article/utrum-official-social-media-channels-xvibwh/

Thanks for sharing is the highlights which makes us understand about the Utrum expectations and the right attentive manner to drive in dealing with the details actively.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:38:54 AM

I really appreciate the concept and the consideration of the users done by this project I just recently found about it and already I am starting to like it.
Utrum had secured the better potential so it holds the huge reputation and trust from all the crypto users in the community which is just trending more investors.
I can understand your sentences that: Utrum get review from trusted crypto experts and will leading crypto user to have more objective watching at any projects? About potential of Utrum, IMO, i think ico rating is good trending at 2018 and maybe 2 years more.

I heard a lot of good feedbacks about this project, and with that it is already tested and proven by those who are already into it. And I find it more interesting everytime I read comments about it. This would be a great one.

Yes, this project is gaining a lot of popularity now. Many members are active here and waiting for more good updates about this project. I really hope that more and more investors will participate in utrum project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:41:25 AM

This is a really interesting feat, I think this is the first time that a token is listed in coinmarketcap while only on its ICO phase. It's a free publicity for utrum, didn't you really planned this all along? 
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:42:15 AM

Wow, this is a good news for this project. The team is doing their best to make utrum achieve success. This project needs to improve promotions to be able to gain more investors.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:47:35 AM

I really appreciate the concept and the consideration of the users done by this project I just recently found about it and already I am starting to like it.
Utrum had secured the better potential so it holds the huge reputation and trust from all the crypto users in the community which is just trending more investors.

I really like how utrum will work once launched. Everyone will give chances to be able to earn rewards by participating in this platform. I really hope that more investors will support this project.

vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:20:11 AM

This project is really progressing possitively making the people around the Utrum community much integrated their trust into it. I think that this is the best time for the Utrum to keep showing their potential to the whole crypto currency community. I am really looking forward for the Utrum project to be available in the coinmarket as soon as possible.
Utrum project has been attractive since day one. This project collected numerous appreciation from the crypto community. As we observed this project is continuosly grow and develop. Wishing that the team members will get enough number of investors for the success of this project.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:28:14 AM

This project is really progressing possitively making the people around the Utrum community much integrated their trust into it. I think that this is the best time for the Utrum to keep showing their potential to the whole crypto currency community. I am really looking forward for the Utrum project to be available in the coinmarket as soon as possible.
Utrum project has been attractive since day one. This project collected numerous appreciation from the crypto community. As we observed this project is continuosly grow and develop. Wishing that the team members will get enough number of investors for the success of this project.
There was also active involvement of the team and supporters are actively participating in sharing the word Utrum to various social communities which is trending in the crypto platform with the goodwill of the project.
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:49:51 AM

There was also active involvement of the team and supporters are actively participating in sharing the word Utrum to various social communities which is trending in the crypto platform with the goodwill of the project.

This project shows fast progression, which is so good to hear. Its popularity seems to rank up,  the number of applicants is on the process of increasing which is so good.  I am excited what this project brings in the future and I hope for more success of this project.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 05:00:01 AM

At this stage the project actively gains popularity among freelancers as his emphasis goes on this orientation.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:15:38 AM

As I read the article of OOT I found out that OOT has a great team and very good project, 54 million circulating supply, unsold token must be burned.

Good luck

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
Krones

Activity: 560
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:22:59 AM

than the platform will be different from the same ico banch? you want to give project reviews and evaluate them like them? as well as give forecasts to the market, but any trader knows that there are two paths in any situation and accurate forecasts appear a minute before the transactions
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:35:51 AM

At this stage the project actively gains popularity among freelancers as his emphasis goes on this orientation.
Maybe. Work as a freelancer is also convenient and at the same time
profitable. The sphere with crypto currency is very profitable and you can work with it even when traveling. Most users choose this job now. Since the government does not respect its citizens.
utrum.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 06:09:41 AM

We are happy to release our dICO App where you can make atomic swaps (wallet to wallet transactions without any third party or central exchange)  using simple GUI wallet Smiley

Give it a try in our tokensale

Watch step by step Tutorial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHYca55LWBs

utrum.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 06:14:17 AM

than the platform will be different from the same ico banch? you want to give project reviews and evaluate them like them? as well as give forecasts to the market, but any trader knows that there are two paths in any situation and accurate forecasts appear a minute before the transactions

Krones, as a dev team we are building platform only. You could become an analyst on Utrum Platform if you have knowledge or write a review. Yes predictions is tough, We will use both chart predictions by experts and Artificial Intelligence to identify patterns. Remember, Utrum will not have any experts on their own. Anyone can register on Utrum, become an expert based on member ratings, earn rewards for their contributions.
kokota172

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:56:11 AM

everyone who will come to see the project will have a positive impression about Utrum.
Ather_1020

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:28:21 PM

Thats true! Based on the core idea, the project is a win win and may grab attention of any user, which is a good thing. They just have to uplift the platform more and bring updates to the current situation.
onionpealer

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:56:46 PM

We are happy to release our dICO App where you can make atomic swaps (wallet to wallet transactions without any third party or central exchange)  using simple GUI wallet Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/uyxDpCk.png

Looks good, think I'll give it a try. Hope it's easier to use than the Agama Wallet for Komodo, I never did get the hang of it.
utrum.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 07:37:44 PM

https://i.imgur.com/uyxDpCk.png

Looks good, think I'll give it a try. Hope it's easier to use than the Agama Wallet for Komodo, I never did get the hang of it.

It is very easy. See the feedback from users

https://twitter.com/GuilouGuilouOTE/status/995595538673405953

It only took me 8min between the downloading of the DicoApp (OOTdApp) and the arrival of the OOT coins in my Agama wallet. Thank you @utrumdotio and BRAVO @KomodoPlatform for all of the groundbreaking tech you bring to us. I really look forward your next scaling test! $OOT $KMD
podavan

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:48:03 PM

Congratulations Utrom for very wonderful advertisement. This will surely attract more investors. Atleast the project launched its firts ads and turns into very positive outcome. Advertising in popular and well known websites are very advantageous because this website are most viewed and visited of supporters and investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: