Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:02:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐ Utrum [OOT] ⭐One-Stop Center for Crypto Research ⭐ LIVE Project ⭐  (Read 30025 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:44:34 AM

Utrum gives us members a great response and make us believe that they will really be successful and I trusted the team and the project. Great work for the team.
I agree, Utrum now are slowly proccessing to be successful which the team and members are helping each other to reach the goal.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:55:48 AM

I also hope that the team will succeed in the future to conclude an agreement with major exchanges on the exchange of crypto-currencies. Since they deserve a good cooperation. At such an early start for the platform, the team has a very good result of development and performance.
yaazcryptos

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:02:51 AM

I have been following this project and joined some bounties Smiley good luck
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:08:42 AM

Did you join on their bounty? You should join to gain tokens and help promote the platform.
HALLE

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 02:16:10 AM

I joined the project at this time whether it was not. It is quite attractive  Cool
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:17:19 AM

That's good to hear,  what you did helps a lot to make this project be known. I am also keeping track in this project because it is so good and interesting. I know successful of this project is so near. Let us help in our little way and continue to support this.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:45:51 AM

That's good to hear,  what you did helps a lot to make this project be known. I am also keeping track in this project because it is so good and interesting. I know successful of this project is so near. Let us help in our little way and continue to support this.

Yeah, utrum project is doing well now and I am sure many investors already participated in this project. Let's wait patiently and see how far this project can go. Looking forward for more updates soon.

ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:49:58 AM

It only took me 8 min between the downloading of the DicoApp (OOTdApp) and the arrival of the OOT coins in my Agama wallet. Thank you utrumdotio and BRAVO komodo platform for all of the groundbreaking tech you bring to us. I really look forward your next scaling test! $OOT $KMD

Wow, it's nice to know that many people already tried the app. And the processing is really fast. I hope this will continue and no problems will occur. Keep up the good work team utrum.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Logain

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:50:57 AM

Can u pls send a link to lightpaper in word ?
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:57:35 AM

Congratulations Utrom for very wonderful advertisement. This will surely attract more investors. Atleast the project launched its firts ads and turns into very positive outcome. Advertising in popular and well known websites are very advantageous because this website are most viewed and visited of supporters and investors.
With this advertisment, we are hoping that the popularity of UTRUM will increase. More people supporting means more chance of making this project a success. Let's see how thing will go on in the future of this project.
I agree. With an advertisement that runs very well will be very successful which Utrum will gain more people that will join the project.

Yes that's true,  in order utrum be known advertising,  sharing to peer and in social media is highly recommended to do because many uses it most especially in social media.  I am sure it will be successful and many will join the project.
I agree! Advertising is one of the effective ways to bring the project to the community. You did a great job. Not only that, but the fact that you do better. There will be many investors pay attention and choose the project to invest. The value of the project will increase rapidly.

Yes, advertising can really help a lot because the investors will be aware of a new project now and hopefully become interested in making huge investments in this project soon.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:06:15 AM

Did you join on their bounty? You should join to gain tokens and help promote the platform.

I presume if he says that "joined some bounties" then I guess he means that he has ALREADY joined the bounties and is promoting the project lol
charlizesmmes09

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:17:26 AM

Do you guys have a real product? The idea is really impressive and promising but what all investors looking for is something real and can use your token with.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 05:37:38 AM

Yeah, utrum project is doing well now and I am sure many investors already participated in this project. Let's wait patiently and see how far this project can go. Looking forward for more updates soon.
It is logical, if the project is in demand and it is visible with the naked eye and kind of the team didn't hide information on investors, users all the same learn about it.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:40:45 AM

I presume if he says that "joined some bounties" then I guess he means that he has ALREADY joined the bounties and is promoting the project lol
Lmao. A time of the logician of some persons in certain discussions it is simply improbable and you don't understand at what forum it has appeared.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:15:00 AM

It is logical, if the project is in demand and it is visible with the naked eye and kind of the team didn't hide information on investors, users all the same learn about it.
the development team does not hide information about themselves and this has a positive effect on attracting new followers of the project. In fact, I believe that the development team is open to communication and that's their strength.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:36:43 AM

Eventhough we are not part of the dev team of Utrum project, but still we can help them to succeed on their development process by joining bounty programs because by this kind of way, we are able to help in spreading the words of Utrum. Promoting is such a big factor for all platform being created now inorder to be known worldwide.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Cemplakaleght

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:51:39 AM

I see OTT tokens already registered in coinmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/utrum/
for a bounty campaign when the time ends.
collins3

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:59:47 AM

Utrum gives us members a great response and make us believe that they will really be successful and I trusted the team and the project. Great work for the team.
I agree, Utrum now are slowly proccessing to be successful which the team and members are helping each other to reach the goal.

I agree with your statement. The project has great goals and solutions. Utrum always gives the community valuable and useful answers. The team has very good cooperation and support. They work hard, creative and responsible. Success will come to them. I believe the project will be successful!
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:01:15 AM

I see OTT tokens already registered in coinmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/utrum/
for a bounty campaign when the time ends.
I just checked on your link bud and thier tokens are cureently worth 0.092871 dollars. This will surely motivate bounty participants to work harder since thier tokens are already tradable.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:04:00 AM

With this kind of project, it will motivate more people to create a content about a certain ICO. But I think it will be much better if you can go for a wider scale and add more sections just like how reddit work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: