Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:07:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐ Utrum [OOT] ⭐One-Stop Center for Crypto Research ⭐ LIVE Project ⭐  (Read 30025 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:46:56 AM

Congratulations Utrom for very wonderful advertisement. This will surely attract more investors. Atleast the project launched its firts ads and turns into very positive outcome. Advertising in popular and well known websites are very advantageous because this website are most viewed and visited of supporters and investors.
With this advertisment, we are hoping that the popularity of UTRUM will increase. More people supporting means more chance of making this project a success. Let's see how thing will go on in the future of this project.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:07:16 AM

Congratulations Utrom for very wonderful advertisement. This will surely attract more investors. Atleast the project launched its firts ads and turns into very positive outcome. Advertising in popular and well known websites are very advantageous because this website are most viewed and visited of supporters and investors.

Great, as time goes by this project become more popular. In some point, I would like to asi for further updates on their token sale which I think it's the best time to invest. Hopefully some devs can provide me a link about token sale. Thanks you!   Cheesy
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:25:54 AM

We are happy to release our dICO App where you can make atomic swaps (wallet to wallet transactions without any third party or central exchange)  using simple GUI wallet Smiley

Give it a try in our tokensale

Watch step by step Tutorial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHYca55LWBs

Thank you for this wonderful tutorial on how we can manage our wallets. Is there a discount or bonus if we purchase the token sale right now?
This tutorial will help a lot of members and they can easily apply for the token. Utrum really provide an efficient and reliable way to help us.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:28:59 AM

We are happy to release our dICO App where you can make atomic swaps (wallet to wallet transactions without any third party or central exchange)  using simple GUI wallet Smiley

The admin really cares about their supporters and investors they have created step by step tutorial so that there will be no confusion on the user side.
amandaza

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:36:16 AM

great, I love this project. Can I join?
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:08:53 AM

With this advertisment, we are hoping that the popularity of UTRUM will increase. More people supporting means more chance of making this project a success. Let's see how thing will go on in the future of this project.
I agree. With an advertisement that runs very well will be very successful which Utrum will gain more people that will join the project.

Yes that's true,  in order utrum be known advertising,  sharing to peer and in social media is highly recommended to do because many uses it most especially in social media.  I am sure it will be successful and many will join the project.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:21:57 AM

The admin really cares about their supporters and investors they have created step by step tutorial so that there will be no confusion on the user side.

Is that the address where we can pay for the token sale and get the coins or something? Or is that the wallet that we need to use for utrum???
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:41:09 AM

Is that the address where we can pay for the token sale and get the coins or something? Or is that the wallet that we need to use for utrum???

Just watch the tutorial on how to use it. The youtube link was already posted. By the way, I like the gui and I like the features that we can be able to swap our coins without using third party exchanges. I am sure the token sale will be more popular.

Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:43:14 AM

Great, as time goes by this project become more popular. In some point, I would like to asi for further updates on their token sale which I think it's the best time to invest. Hopefully some devs can provide me a link about token sale. Thanks you!   Cheesy

Same here. I wanted to know about the progress of Utrum token sales. But base on the given update on their telegram channel, 35% of soft cap is already achieved. Which means that 35% of 1Million USD is equals to 350k USD. Am I right admin? Then if I'm correct, then it would be a great news as this will consider a big achievements from the team.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:43:37 AM

Just watch the tutorial on how to use it. The youtube link was already posted. By the way, I like the gui and I like the features that we can be able to swap our coins without using third party exchanges. I am sure the token sale will be more popular.

I will watch now the tutorial on how to use it because I am really curious about how this will work and how fast the swapping will be. Also is there any chance to add more supported cryptocurrencies?

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:47:22 AM

Same here. I wanted to know about the progress of Utrum token sales. But base on the given update on their telegram channel, 35% of soft cap is already achieved. Which means that 35% of 1Million USD is equals to 350k USD. Am I right admin? Then if I'm correct, then it would be a great news as this will consider a big achievements from the team.

The dev released a dICO app that will make the tokensale more easy to use and without using any third party exchange. I am curious and want to see how the swapping coins in a simple gui will work.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:52:21 AM

Thanks for this kind of updates, seeing that you can easily make a GUI specifically for the ICO makes it more undeniably that you can really compete with the existing platforms for ICO review/community.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:10:49 AM

I agree. With an advertisement that runs very well will be very successful which Utrum will gain more people that will join the project.

Yes that's true,  in order utrum be known advertising,  sharing to peer and in social media is highly recommended to do because many uses it most especially in social media.  I am sure it will be successful and many will join the project.
This is smartly strategy of Utrum team. And we can see the good affect of promoting to Utrum. Who is the Advisor of Utrum?
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:17:33 AM

I really appreciate the concept and the consideration of the users done by this project I just recently found about it and already I am starting to like it.
Utrum had secured the better potential so it holds the huge reputation and trust from all the crypto users in the community which is just trending more investors.

I really like how utrum will work once launched. Everyone will give chances to be able to earn rewards by participating in this platform. I really hope that more investors will support this project.
At least, at this time we can join Utrum bounty for earning some OOT token first. And if the project will have more good signal, the investors will come be here.

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:20:26 AM

I really appreciate the concept and the consideration of the users done by this project I just recently found about it and already I am starting to like it.
Utrum had secured the better potential so it holds the huge reputation and trust from all the crypto users in the community which is just trending more investors.

I really like how utrum will work once launched. Everyone will give chances to be able to earn rewards by participating in this platform. I really hope that more investors will support this project.
At least, at this time we can join Utrum bounty for earning some OOT token first. And if the project will have more good signal, the investors will come be here.
There was more possibilities with utrum leading a great change in the crypto community, do ask us more about the token sale and together we reap a greater success.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:23:46 AM

Whitepapers of Utrum seems diligent with all the plans they aim with the objectives and scope of launch,  they have secured potential in a huge manner to win.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:27:57 AM

Ask us about tokensale and we are abiding with great metrics in the platform reaching out various crypto investors in the economy driving through a positive connectivity to achieve success.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:32:21 AM

There was more participation with utrum now comparing to the foundation stage as they are actively communicating and asking us more about the token sale and reaping a greater success with  Utrum.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:11:10 AM

There was more participation with utrum now comparing to the foundation stage as they are actively communicating and asking us more about the token sale and reaping a greater success with  Utrum.
Indeed, the sale of tokens is growing every day more and in the end it will lead to the successful completion of Ico. Is there currently any bonus percentage on sales?
Bythebass

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:13:10 AM

They main reason why they are getting a lot of supporters is because they are open and transparent to thier community regarding informations about thier project.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: