Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:28:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐ Utrum [OOT] ⭐One-Stop Center for Crypto Research ⭐ LIVE Project ⭐  (Read 30025 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:55:49 AM

What’s a #dICO? A Simply Transparent Crowdsale.

No Smart Contracts.
No Centralized token control.
No Third Party Exchange.

Buy $OOT, directly from our wallet to yours. Powered by @KomodoPlatform’s blockchain-to-blockchain #atomicswaps technology.

https://utrum.io/tokensale/

30% discount offer valid till 20 May

Decentralization and trust, it’s what we are about. ~5mil $OOT sold (stats here:https://dexstats.info/dico.php)  OTC (over the counter) in direct wallet to wallet trading between Utrum and our valued supporters!
Great news and thank you for spreading this. Utrum really showing us a well deserved project. They are working hard to make the project rrach their goal and to be a number 1 ICO in crypto world.

It is  good to hear this news,  it shows how Utrum reach success. This is simply means that they grow faster with flying colors, because many believed in it and trust it. Hope to maintain the trust of everybody and latest updates in this project.
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:09:36 AM

No Smart Contracts.
No Third Party Exchange.

Buy $OOT, directly from our wallet to yours. Powered by @KomodoPlatform’s blockchain-to-blockchain #atomicswaps technology.

Woah! This is a great offer from Utrum project, get in now so you won't be left behind. The project really deserve to be invested because of its profitability.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:45:06 AM

No Smart Contracts.
No Third Party Exchange.

Woah! This is a great offer from Utrum project, get in now so you won't be left behind. The project really deserve to be invested because of its profitability.

Another great offer from the site, I am really impressed that utrum team is serious about making the ICO legit and trustable, especially when I saw they already have a trade market for the tokens.

bosua283suabo

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:56:58 AM

When the platform users will be analyzed technical / market / education codes of experts to make a decision for its investment. Having this foundation will be easy and convenient for investors. But investment involves money and living  so I'm very careful. I wonder about the experts. Who are they? What basis to believe in expert opinion?
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:10:07 AM

When the platform users will be analyzed technical / market / education codes of experts to make a decision for its investment. Having this foundation will be easy and convenient for investors. But investment involves money and living  so I'm very careful. I wonder about the experts. Who are they? What basis to believe in expert opinion?

Yes, investing is really risky that is why most of investors having their factors to consider before making their investments. Hope utrum features will encourage other to invest here.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:13:17 AM

Well, as we can see now, the team Utrum are keep on focusing on the further developments and improvements that could be taken now here in this project. As its concept is very nice and great, I give my trust and support, and the team.working behind this project didn't waste that. Because I can they are also giving their best to be a trusted playback for crypto investors.
The project developments are the proofs that the team members are doing their jobs so well. Working on how to make a project successful is quite a hard job but the are doing it right now, so we can all say they did their best for this project. Utrum is now making noise in crypto market community as of today. Hope many will noticed the project to increase more popularity rating and investors as well as supporters. Maybe team could make some addtional marketing strategies like advertisements and other form of project promotions.

You are right, the marketing and investments really have a big impact with the project. The team really needs to improve their advertising also the marketing, maybe they need to give more bonuses to attract more.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:18:00 AM

Well, as we can see now, the team Utrum are keep on focusing on the further developments and improvements that could be taken now here in this project. As its concept is very nice and great, I give my trust and support, and the team.working behind this project didn't waste that. Because I can they are also giving their best to be a trusted playback for crypto investors.
You are right mste. They need to develop their platform more to make it reliable. This can also boost the potential of project to be successful in the near future.

Agree, the project really needs to make the platform looks more trusted and reliable to be able to attract more investors. And also needs to gain more active and strong community members too.

Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:34:39 AM

No Smart Contracts.
No Third Party Exchange.

These offers really do play an important role in token sales. I hope they keep bringing such offers to sell maximum tokens. This is a great chance to make profits and is a total steal.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:58:34 AM

No Smart Contracts.
No Third Party Exchange.

These offers really do play an important role in token sales. I hope they keep bringing such offers to sell maximum tokens. This is a great chance to make profits and is a total steal.
This is the best platform ever because you can buy directly to participate in the ICO and there will be no third party exchange so you can only buy it on the platform.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:15:09 AM

No Smart Contracts.
No Third Party Exchange.

This is the best platform ever because you can buy directly to participate in the ICO and there will be no third party exchange so you can only buy it on the platform.
this is a very profitable proposal in my opinion. I think a lot of people will take part in sales and take advantage of this opportunity.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:21:06 AM

No Smart Contracts.
No Third Party Exchange.

this is a very profitable proposal in my opinion. I think a lot of people will take part in sales and take advantage of this opportunity.
Agreed. With this kind of feature in an ICO where you can only buy in the platform, you can expect so many users will be forced to use the platform, not just trade it in an exchange.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:22:21 AM

No Smart Contracts.
No Third Party Exchange.

If the investors will like the offer it will benefit both parties and utrum project will make a good sale.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 06:33:06 AM

Thanks for the given links connected with the project I think that to one they will be useful not to me also all information now near at hand, to miss nothing.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
otis.nolan

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:39:33 AM

Utrum is now making noise in crypto market community as of today. Hope many will noticed the project to increase more popularity rating and investors as well as supporters. Maybe team could make some addtional marketing strategies like advertisements and other form of project promotions.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:23:14 AM

I don't think that now there is a sense to you to give answers to these tricky questions because the probability of your mistrust is high. I think that you all will see after start of the project.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:57:13 AM

No Smart Contracts.
No Third Party Exchange.

Another great offer from the site, I am really impressed that utrum team is serious about making the ICO legit and trustable, especially when I saw they already have a trade market for the tokens.

Me too. I like the effort of the team Utrum providing always good informations inorder for all possible investors to have an  accurate details regarding on their token sales. By this, I'm sure that the investments of all investors who joined on this team will be safe and secured.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:21:51 AM

No Smart Contracts.
No Third Party Exchange.

Me too. I like the effort of the team Utrum providing always good informations inorder for all possible investors to have an  accurate details regarding on their token sales. By this, I'm sure that the investments of all investors who joined on this team will be safe and secured.
Utrum have setup all such functionalities with a system to safeguard all the participants from the hackers and scammers where the code to unlock the participants accounts will not be decoded.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:29:14 AM

When the platform users will be analyzed technical / market / education codes of experts to make a decision for its investment. Having this foundation will be easy and convenient for investors. But investment involves money and living  so I'm very careful. I wonder about the experts. Who are they? What basis to believe in expert opinion?
I don't think that now there is a sense to you to give answers to these tricky questions because the probability of your mistrust is high. I think that you all will see after start of the project.
Utrum had a huge team with a big community of Agile innovation labs where they constantly look on the Advanced technologies and innovate the new features to the platform, they was highly chose by the CEO considering their expertise in the economy and practical test records of skills along with experience.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:33:37 AM

The project developments are the proofs that the team members are doing their jobs so well. Working on how to make a project successful is quite a hard job but the are doing it right now, so we can all say they did their best for this project. Utrum is now making noise in crypto market community as of today. Hope many will noticed the project to increase more popularity rating and investors as well as supporters. Maybe team could make some addtional marketing strategies like advertisements and other form of project promotions.

You are right, the marketing and investments really have a big impact with the project. The team really needs to improve their advertising also the marketing, maybe they need to give more bonuses to attract more.
If they have allocated funds for advertising that will help all the supporters where with the advertising functionalities like Referral program or bounty program can bring more traffic and easily we can achieve success.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:41:32 AM

Utrum is trending in the crypto world with more opportunities and new plans enriching all their teams to explore to the new advanced technologies and features which will bring a leading change for the platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: