Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:14:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐ Utrum [OOT] ⭐One-Stop Center for Crypto Research ⭐ LIVE Project ⭐  (Read 30024 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
smithnumberone1

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:03:19 AM

I think this platform will be beneficial to all people who are into giving reviews and feedbacks about certain project or an ICO. Great idea, one of a kind!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 07:05:39 AM

Well, the team really make the best they could for this project to be able to reach in this far. And now, as days goes by, no doubt why people are keep going an looking forward for this project. It is because of the great potential of the team working behind the Utrum project, and the team really make the best tey could to keep us all updated.

Yes, we can see that the team is really active with the developments of this project and because of that the project already gain more investors and active community members.
The project is actively developing and is growing rapidly. And I see how the number of project followers who are interested in the development and launch of the project increases.

Of course, many supporters and investors will join to this project because its uniqueness and also they have a great team developing the platform.

Yes, and because the investors instinct tells them that this project really have a great potentials and investing here will give them good profit in the near future.
First of all investors want stability from the project and to receive though some profit, not necessarily very big, the most important at least not to go to minus. Well it of course depends on whether coins will be long stored.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:09:36 AM

I think this platform will be beneficial to all people who are into giving reviews and feedbacks about certain project or an ICO. Great idea, one of a kind!

Agreed. This is a very good project and its very lovely because, just look at their supporters, their supporters are very happy.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:13:57 AM

A pleasure to see a constant volume increase and + 40% of the price today, this ICO is revolutionary

Will Utrum propose a campaign of bounties?

For those who wish to buy and keep a 30% bonus during the purchase you can use my reference link which guarantees you the 30% discount when you buy at iCO

When a friend signs up using your unique link, you get 5% of the OOT tokens they buy, and they get an extra 30% bonus when they buy with KMD
Example - If all your friends buy a total of 10,000 OOT tokens, you get 500 OOT as referral bonus.

Thank u Smiley
My referral : https://utrum.io/ico/register/?ref=XaorJ

Just to register, use OOTdapp and buy tokens so easy (a tutorial was very good idea TY team)

Thank for that useful information. But your referral link is not required here because this the official thread of UTRUM and I think it obvious that the people here know the website of the ICO.
I think that after all such referral link would be useless in case it would be left on the official site. But here other situation, for example the user has come into a subject about utrum and has got acquainted with her for the first time then he can quite follow this link and be registered.
kettyhanna78

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:17:58 AM

Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:57:23 AM

Well, the team really make the best they could for this project to be able to reach in this far. And now, as days goes by, no doubt why people are keep going an looking forward for this project. It is because of the great potential of the team working behind the Utrum project, and the team really make the best tey could to keep us all updated.

Yes, we can see that the team is really active with the developments of this project and because of that the project already gain more investors and active community members.
The project is actively developing and is growing rapidly. And I see how the number of project followers who are interested in the development and launch of the project increases.

Of course, many supporters and investors will join to this project because its uniqueness and also they have a great team developing the platform.

Yes, and because the investors instinct tells them that this project really have a great potentials and investing here will give them good profit in the near future.
This project is realy popular and theres no doubt about that. It is making a large community of crypto enthusiast.
Yeah thats true. The project has a lot of useful features to get all the crypto enthusiasts hyped, hence, increasing the support for the project.
JohnWestbrook

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 01:10:29 PM

62% of our soft cap has been raised to date. 

Thank you to all who have been joining our community and supporting what we are building.

https://twitter.com/utrumdotio/status/998728088828575744
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:17:09 PM

The project has great ability to achieve their goals as well as it has higher potential to grow more in upcoming years. And the development team has been consistently working very hard on its development since from the beginning to till now. That's why investors are continuously supporting the project.

Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:57:22 PM

The popularity of UTRUM will increase, considerably excellent work of team. We will wait patiently and we will look how far this project will promote.
The project will be able to receive good popularity only for set of several facts. Excellent work of team on promotion and of course active work of community on means of bounty-campaigns.
The team has worked well to promote the project and so has the community of this project. I think they're going in the right direction, which will surely mean that they're bound to be successful if they continue to do so.
The team certainly looks right for the project. Its a vast project with serious investors involved which cant be led down by the team, because a good reputation is crucial at the start.
I think that among their members there must be some well experienced investment too.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:26:04 AM

Utrum is great project utrum is a trusted platform. Many people are using the utrum app. This will be a great way of thinking that as a result of cusue the project will be a lot of help
Utrum platform is a great idea which will catch the attention of the people. There are also advantsge about utrum that people can really trust and give us a good service.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:16:54 AM

where can i see how many OOT have already been sold and if you reach the softcap?
can you have a more prominent visualization on your website's main page?

Yes if you want to check how many tokens are sold then you have to visit the official website of utrum. Their they give the all information related to this and also about reaching to the softcap.The also give latest update on their telegram group.

If they have reached the softcap do they have a proof of getting the funds or is it just "we have private investors who paid us to reach the softcap"
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:55:12 AM

Nice. The Utrum will have a possibility to be listed in Blockfolio tracker because BarterDEX prices is going to add by the Blockfolio. Hopefully, it will be finalized and became officially part of it so that it can add more attractions for the project inorder to catch the attentions of all crypto investors.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:06:01 AM

Nice. The Utrum will have a possibility to be listed in Blockfolio tracker because BarterDEX prices is going to add by the Blockfolio. Hopefully, it will be finalized and became officially part of it so that it can add more attractions for the project inorder to catch the attentions of all crypto investors.

Nice, the team is really doing their best to increase the popularity of utrum. I am sure listing in blockfolio will give big impact to the project as blockfolio is very popular now and a lot of investors are using this.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:21:03 AM

Nice, the team is really doing their best to increase the popularity of utrum. I am sure listing in blockfolio will give big impact to the project as blockfolio is very popular now and a lot of investors are using this.
Well, that will be one of a great thing that will be happen here in the Utrum project if possible. Because you are right with that buddy that by having been the Utrum to be listed in blockfolio will gather the attention of lots of investors and this will bring good opportunity to encourage them to engage here in the Utrum project.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:21:28 AM

where can i see how many OOT have already been sold and if you reach the softcap?

Yes if you want to check how many tokens are sold then you have to visit the official website of utrum. Their they give the all information related to this and also about reaching to the softcap.The also give latest update on their telegram group.

If they have reached the softcap do they have a proof of getting the funds or is it just "we have private investors who paid us to reach the softcap"

Maybe we can trace it with the total tokens sold or in the contract address? But it will be much better and attractive if dev will present graphs and record about to actual token sale.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:28:15 AM

Well, that will be one of a great thing that will be happen here in the Utrum project if possible. Because you are right with that buddy that by having been the Utrum to be listed in blockfolio will gather the attention of lots of investors and this will bring good opportunity to encourage them to engage here in the Utrum project.

This is just a news and utrum is not yet listed in blockfolio, I will watch the progress and expecting it will happen very soon. The project really have a nice features and hoping it will succeed very soon.

cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:55:49 AM

Yes, the new target will a hard cap of Utrum. I have prediction that they can reach at least 3/4 of it.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:00:12 AM

Maybe we can trace it with the total tokens sold or in the contract address? But it will be much better and attractive if dev will present graphs and record about to actual token sale.
But i hear at there telegram is they reach 60% softcap already? Which information is right and which is wrong?
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:14:06 AM

Good afternoon! How can I get more information as an investor, are the project developers reliable and trustworthy?

Please check our team profiles. Everyone of us are on linked in

Our advisor is James Lee - Founder of Komodo

SuperNet 10,000 BTC Crypto Investment Fund has invested in Utrum

https://utrum.io/#team

With an Advisor who has an innovative idea like James Lee, this project will be unstoppable to grow. Aside from that, the project won't have any more problem in terms of funding since they are backed up by an investment pool. Which makes me wonder, did they have a special offer for a private sale or did they also get through the dICO?

Wow is this a legit news? 10k BTC is like 80 Million US dollars!? This will give a huge impact to the development and improvements for the project. Cheers to the team!

I checked all team members profiles and it's all are legit. It means the project is very trustworthy so you can invest in this project without any tesion.The investment of project is very high so i think it will give us huge profits in future.
Urunit team seems highly professional and skilled as we c Ulx have a look on their profile and they are even experienced in various crypto platforms, this will lead a great development progress.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 06:25:17 AM

Addition on such large and known platform as blockfolio, will be able to popularize the platform and to give her a certain status that will positively affect her existence.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: