Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:45:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐ Utrum [OOT] ⭐One-Stop Center for Crypto Research ⭐ LIVE Project ⭐  (Read 30024 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:37:22 AM

Utrum listed on Coinmarketcap,, https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/utrum/.  based on Komodo Platform . and Utrum is solving the cryptocurrency trust problems in predictions for cryptocurrency investors and newbies.
Nice. This is a big news and updates so far for Utrum project. Now that they are officially listed in CoinMarketCap, I'm pretty sure that there were more people will going to buy this kind of coin in which will bring more chanced to have a better price for each token in the crypto market.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:16:33 AM

where can i see how many OOT have already been sold and if you reach the softcap?
can you have a more prominent visualization on your website's main page?

Yes if you want to check how many tokens are sold then you have to visit the official website of utrum. Their they give the all information related to this and also about reaching to the softcap.The also give latest update on their telegram group.

If they have reached the softcap do they have a proof of getting the funds or is it just "we have private investors who paid us to reach the softcap"

Maybe we can trace it with the total tokens sold or in the contract address? But it will be much better and attractive if dev will present graphs and record about to actual token sale.
I also believe that, developers need to provide all information about the amount of funds collected and the amount of funds collected from private investors of the project. I think this is not private information and it should be available to all followers.

We have been telling you and this is final tally.

SuperNet invested 200k USD in a private sale

Our DICO is been running on BarterDex decentralized exchange, anyone can see the stats here. We have raised 400K USD in our presale. Total 600K raised that is 60% of our softcap which is 1 Million USD.

https://dexstats.info/tradevolume.php

See historical data for daily volume.

60% is a good indication that we are closw to the 1 million dolloars softcap. Way to go developers and admin.

Good news to the team pretty sure for now many is thinking to join the ICO because of the launching this project on the trade market. Hopefully, there will be a bounty campaign for us to join also.

Im sure thats part of the development teams plan to run a bounty campaign but it could be possible that the right time has not arrived yet.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:37:04 AM

where can i see how many OOT have already been sold and if you reach the softcap?
can you have a more prominent visualization on your website's main page?

Yes if you want to check how many tokens are sold then you have to visit the official website of utrum. Their they give the all information related to this and also about reaching to the softcap.The also give latest update on their telegram group.

If they have reached the softcap do they have a proof of getting the funds or is it just "we have private investors who paid us to reach the softcap"

Maybe we can trace it with the total tokens sold or in the contract address? But it will be much better and attractive if dev will present graphs and record about to actual token sale.
But i hear at there telegram is they reach 60% softcap already? Which information is right and which is wrong?
Yes, they had already reached 60% soft-cap today and keep increasing time by time. I hope the developer will help us to promote them.
Great to see the platform develop over time. Rumours are out stating that the token will be published on blockfolio, which will be great for futher progress.
Many hurdles and bad rumours it crossed at the initial stage and they just believed in their potential and started following all their plans with out giving up and the are reaching the expected results.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:44:08 AM

Nice. The Utrum will have a possibility to be listed in Blockfolio tracker because BarterDEX prices is going to add by the Blockfolio. Hopefully, it will be finalized and became officially part of it so that it can add more attractions for the project inorder to catch the attentions of all crypto investors.

Blockfolio add might help improve in promotion cause you're also getting what is essentially free marketting from the blockfolio team for like what's no effort
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:45:56 AM

Utrum listed on Coinmarketcap,, https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/utrum/.  based on Komodo Platform . and Utrum is solving the cryptocurrency trust problems in predictions for cryptocurrency investors and newbies.
Yes they have listed some days ago, but actually their volume at now still is not high. To solved it, maybe the team should make more promotion such as Big sale or Big bonus. I really hope they will have more growth at the future.
Listing on coinmarketcap.com is really a good sign for the project launch as we need to understand many crypto users keep their attention now about Utrum through coinmarketcap and this is also a way we can gain some potential investors.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:49:53 AM

Yes they have listed some days ago, but actually their volume at now still is not high. To solved it, maybe the team should make more promotion such as Big sale or Big bonus. I really hope they will have more growth at the future.
Listing on coinmarketcap.com is really a good sign for the project launch as we need to understand many crypto users keep their attention now about Utrum through coinmarketcap and this is also a way we can gain some potential investors.

I agree, once a project listed in coinmarketcap the popularity of it increases a lot and many investors are attracted to buy this tokens. So this is really an achievement from team Utrum.

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:55:16 AM

Nice. The Utrum will have a possibility to be listed in Blockfolio tracker because BarterDEX prices is going to add by the Blockfolio. Hopefully, it will be finalized and became officially part of it so that it can add more attractions for the project inorder to catch the attentions of all crypto investors.

Blockfolio add might help improve in promotion cause you're also getting what is essentially free marketting from the blockfolio team for like what's no effort

Agree, a lot of investors are using blockfolio now and this will boost the popularity of utrum if they will be listed in blockfolio tracker. I will look forward for it to happen soon.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:56:47 AM

Nice, the team is really doing their best to increase the popularity of utrum. I am sure listing in blockfolio will give big impact to the project as blockfolio is very popular now and a lot of investors are using this.
Utrum project was a good project that need to be invested. If listing at Blockfolio will be official this will be a great and many will be interested to join because project was trusted by Blockfolio. Project community are now widely increasing and this a good motivation to rest of the team and supporters.
These good signs of Utrum listing on exchanges makes us understand how better they are taking all the challenges by competing with the competitors in implementing all its stretagies exploring to the new mechanisms.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:59:31 AM

Nice, the team is really doing their best to increase the popularity of utrum. I am sure listing in blockfolio will give big impact to the project as blockfolio is very popular now and a lot of investors are using this.
Utrum project was a good project that need to be invested. If listing at Blockfolio will be official this will be a great and many will be interested to join because project was trusted by Blockfolio. Project community are now widely increasing and this a good motivation to rest of the team and supporters.
These good signs of Utrum listing on exchanges makes us understand how better they are taking all the challenges by competing with the competitors in implementing all its stretagies exploring to the new mechanisms.

This news about listing will also attract many investors to check the status and will surely encourage to invest once listed. So, I will wait and see how real this news. Hope it happen very soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:07:30 AM

Utrum exploring to the new principles constantly and with more new strategies it is successfully implementing good plans for the investors, ask them more investment plans to easily achieve good profits.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:24:48 AM

There is a lot of work to be done before the project becomes operational and will be popular among the Crypto community

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:27:20 AM

I see that the project has great prospects and investors who invest on time in the project will be able to receive dividends
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 04:31:02 AM

I see that the project has great prospects and investors who invest on time in the project will be able to receive dividends
here lies the most important thing, in time to realize and not be afraid to invest in the project, especially since the team deserves trust
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:34:07 AM

here lies the most important thing, in time to realize and not be afraid to invest in the project, especially since the team deserves trust
Does the team already have experience in similar projects or do they just begin their experience here in the crypto world?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:08:17 AM

Yes, I also see here a lot of positive feedback about the project. I am sure that the project has many investors who are interested in the development of the project and improvement of its work.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:09:15 AM

I find this project very interesting, I'll be keeping an eye with what's happening on the project.
Yeah, me too. The team of the project is also make me interesting because they were working hard for this project.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:11:17 AM

Does the team already have experience in similar projects or do they just begin their experience here in the crypto world?
Definitely. But, if they just began their experience in the project, you cannot expect too much impact in the project.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:35:13 AM

I find this project very interesting, I'll be keeping an eye with what's happening on the project.
Yeah, me too. The team of the project is also make me interesting because they were working hard for this project.

Being hardworking of the team can totally seen on how they manage different situation occurred in the said project.  Some are asking lots of questions,  some find it not good and etc.  Though it happens,  they still know how to handle it which is so good to have in a team,  keep doing it team,   I know this project will be more successful.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:46:25 AM

Yeah the listing will help investors stay up to date and seize the right moment for investement. Its a huge leap for the team and I hope they stay consistent.
allbreelbibas

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:31:09 AM

Looking forward for this awesome project Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: