Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:00:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐ Utrum [OOT] ⭐One-Stop Center for Crypto Research ⭐ LIVE Project ⭐  (Read 30024 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:03:30 AM

Work in social networks is very active, it speaks about the professionalism of the development team and that they want to collect the planned

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 02:12:42 AM

White paper is made in a surprisingly simple and generally available language. And those who read it for the first time will understand absolutely everything
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:34:19 AM

very good project with good ceo in behind , have entering coinmarketcap even ico still on the way that is proof how your project get a lot of interest from investor and trader

That's right, this kind of strategy is really a brilliant idea because investors will surely can guarantee that they can get profit through investing in this project. They need to focus now more on dessimating their information here in this forum and also attend some conference.
Yes, i think they will have more investor have interesting with this information, at least, they can know Utrum can be trading.

Having already listed in exchanges is really a guaranteed that this will surely be have a better future. Case like this I think is somewhat like a sure move because investors already know that what they are participating can surely give them some good amount of profits.
This indicate that the team and developers are dedicated to their task having listed was one of the proof that they did a good job. Investors will more attracted with the project and this is verh delightful because they can see the possible success of the project.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:02:32 AM

Just Released: Live dICO Fundraising Counter. Check it out!

https://utrum.io/tokensale/
It really amazing beacause we can directly check that how much fund rised by the devlopers.you can also join this token sell by click on this link. The project already raised  the $628235 and i hope it will soon acheive it's goal.
Transparency is very important specialy in every project in the market because this can convince and attract investors if its trust rating increase. The new updates regarding the ICO Fundraising Counter is very excellent idea. The links shared will lead this project to success. The amount raised was quite huge. Hope this amount can fund the entire project.
JohnWestbrook

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 05:15:10 AM

Just Released: Live dICO Fundraising Counter. Check it out!

https://utrum.io/tokensale/
It really amazing beacause we can directly check that how much fund rised by the devlopers.you can also join this token sell by click on this link. The project already raised  the $628235 and i hope it will soon acheive it's goal.
Transparency is very important specialy in every project in the market because this can convince and attract investors if its trust rating increase. The new updates regarding the ICO Fundraising Counter is very excellent idea. The links shared will lead this project to success. The amount raised was quite huge. Hope this amount can fund the entire project.

Thank you, the public sale is still going on, so we'll see how it ends up!
utrum.io (OP)

Activity: 320
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 05:37:52 AM

While we welcome participation from other projects, like Blockfolio, we are building a community platform and the strength of the platform comes from the users who are participating.  In other words, Utrum isn’t about corporate flash or landing partnership deals. We are about developing an ecosystem in which community wisdom and engagement is relied upon and supported by Ai and decentralized governance.

Creating a community for this kind of project is really essential but compared to other projects it seems like you have a small number of members in your Telegram group aside from the fact that joining the telegram is one of your bounty tasks.

They could just use one of those many many free forum hosts to create a free bitcointalk like forums to make another platform for their community

Telegram Users  - 7,250
Reddit Subscribers - 753
Twitter Followers - 4,885
YouTube Views - 4,414
Facebook - 3600

This is not a small number for a new project

https://www.coingecko.com/en/ico/utrum
utrum.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 05:43:38 AM

I can not find information on the number of tokens sold. I guess I'm blind and it's in a prominent place ._.
And in the rest, I read a white paper and I can say that everything is very wonderful

If you browse carefully on their site mate. I think there is a link that for the information of the team. If still can't find you may send a support ticket from the team.

Are they credible enough to make a project? Is anyone here knows what are the past projects of the team before Utrum?

Please check our Linkedin profiles to learn more about our team

https://utrum.io/#team
utrum.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 01:00:00 PM

Utrum is added to cheddur app

https://twitter.com/CheddurTeam/status/998471787196239872

JohnWestbrook

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 03:35:58 PM

It's been a very eventful first week of our Public Crowdsale!

Here are the highlights in case you missed: https://medium.com/utrum/utrum-weekly-update-forbes-mentions-utrum-e57ccf7f49a3

JohnWestbrook

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 12:11:23 AM

how long will the sale last? I looked at your official website that the soft cap is $ 1 million, and the hard cap is $ 5 million. What is the probability that the project will have time to collect the right amount of investment?

Not sure on probability, but the sale ends June 20!
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:23:00 AM

very good project with good ceo in behind , have entering coinmarketcap even ico still on the way that is proof how your project get a lot of interest from investor and trader

That's right, this kind of strategy is really a brilliant idea because investors will surely can guarantee that they can get profit through investing in this project. They need to focus now more on dessimating their information here in this forum and also attend some conference.
Yes, i think they will have more investor have interesting with this information, at least, they can know Utrum can be trading.

Having already listed in exchanges is really a guaranteed that this will surely be have a better future. Case like this I think is somewhat like a sure move because investors already know that what they are participating can surely give them some good amount of profits.

This will add more exposures to the project if they will be listed in good exchanges, also other investors will be aware that this project is already running and the team are really serious with the developments.

Exactly mate. Being listed in a good exchange will give hopes and assurance for all investors of Utrum project. With this kind of progress, the chanced to gained profits ahead will be possible. I do hope that the team will never stop in finding new ways to put the Utrum coin in all different and well known exchange.

Great, the team and this project has a good tandem. Reaching this huge amount was very impressive. If this will continue I am sure this project will become a success. Investors will be glad to hear about this topic. Project success will be a success for everyone who participates this project.
Jedie22

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:54:24 AM

how long will the sale last? I looked at your official website that the soft cap is $ 1 million, and the hard cap is $ 5 million. What is the probability that the project will have time to collect the right amount of investment?

But the team can reach it right? If they have the trust to the project, they will say it has a great probability in reaching it Smiley Showing confidence can attract investors ans supporters too.
Don't worry bud. I am positive that they can reach their goals. Lets don't lose hope the project is very competitive and has strong foundation. The team are doing their best to bring this project a success. I have trust with the team members that they will make this  project to be famous and  successful.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:05:50 AM

But the team can reach it right? If they have the trust to the project, they will say it has a great probability in reaching it Smiley Showing confidence can attract investors ans supporters too.
Of course, they can reach the soft-cap because I think this is a unique project and they have a lovely community.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:08:38 AM

I can not find information on the number of tokens sold. I guess I'm blind and it's in a prominent place ._.
And in the rest, I read a white paper and I can say that everything is very wonderful

Anna, Its on tokensale page

see here for LIVE stats https://utrum.io/tokensale/

Raised USD  636,555

Sold OOT  7,055,866

This is great, just about 360k left to reach the softcap while the ICO still open until June 20, grab the opportunity to buy OOT guys!
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:09:13 AM

Soft cap seems to be more or less the standard among most of the projects and is like what? Around 1500-1800 ish eth so I guess the answer would depend on a lot of shit
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:12:41 AM

Utrum is still on the course of its sale . So it had already collected $600k thus soft cap is within reach . With still a full month ahead in June, there are plenty of opportunity at this given time for investors to pour in some and will reap benefits once the  platform is in full swing.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
vivavivu

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:15:21 AM

Yes they still have a potential to reach at least a half of hard cap. Still have more than 25 days more and Utrum have big potential community.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:18:14 AM

It is good initiative of Utrum bringing the video presentationbregarding the project that adds more value for all the team and helps even better to understand about the project.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:19:08 AM

Yes they still have a potential to reach at least a half of hard cap. Still have more than 25 days more and Utrum have big potential community.
I believe in that potential of the Utrum project to kick its tail to make reach its hard cap. Maybe its too hard for the time left for the team but there is no impossible in everything. I hope that more people will come engage in the Utrum to be its users, supporters and necessarily the investors. Keep up on progressing and I am sute you will achieve what you deserve team, so goodluck!
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:19:29 AM

Utrum is now trending in various social channels and they are actively bringing more investment plans do ask them to choose the better plans and be a part of success.
This is a good news to the team and the community as it can really get people to support and invest here. As it popularity increasing more and more chance of making it a more successful project.
Yeah, this is a great project which has a good team to develop it to the maximum efforts in order to gain popularity.
Remember that main purpose of this project is will provide us a legitimate information about the ICO for reference.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: