Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:50:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐ Utrum [OOT] ⭐One-Stop Center for Crypto Research ⭐ LIVE Project ⭐  (Read 30025 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
berta81

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 01:08:21 AM

Totally true, every start up needs guidance. They also need massive support from the cryptocurrency community in order to get the success they want.
Obviously they need that.because team efforr doesn't only work,community have to help to sponser,ading & invest to make the project visible to all

Technically speaking its the team that should be doing the major chunk since the community promoting is seen as spammy shilling by most people

With a good combination of product development and marketing, even if a lot of supporters are just shilling the project, it doesn't really matter in the end because the project have a good concept and product.
You are right. It is necessary to combine in all directions and it is impossible to plunge at all into one sphere of development as it destroys another. It is necessary to be engaged evenly in the different parties of the project it is balanced.
utrum.io (OP)

Activity: 320
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 01:08:26 AM

Totally true, every start up needs guidance. They also need massive support from the cryptocurrency community in order to get the success they want.
Obviously they need that.because team efforr doesn't only work,community have to help to sponser,ading & invest to make the project visible to all

Technically speaking its the team that should be doing the major chunk since the community promoting is seen as spammy shilling by most people

Yep, investors just don't easily believe on random people trying to promote projects, but refferal could be a good idea though.

We do have 5% referral bonus. Sign up in our members area for your link

https://utrum.io/ico/register

utrum.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 01:09:22 AM

Thanks for the info. I think it's a very promising project based on Komodo's blockchain. I saw recently that the coin appeared on the coinmarket, this is very encouraging! And the latest information slipped that more than half of the software collected.

Yes, we are live on CMC since the first 24 hours of our presale: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/utrum/

I'm not sure what you are referring to about software, however.

It's good to know that utrum is already live in coinmarketcap, i noticed some slight increase with the price. I am hoping that as time goes by more and more investors will support the project.
Yes, Utrum team request it or they listing themself? It is really good news even the volume still is so low.
But still it is a big success to get listed on coinmarketcap and now they can focus even on the volume so they have a more way of chances now to easily meet their targets.

Why is UTRUM price decreasing and decreasing slowly? What is the major cause of this one? Are investors panicking and started selling their tokens?

Presale started on May 10 - Price was 0.8 cents

Mainsale started on May 20 will run till June 20 - Price is around 10 cents as we are giving 15% discount.

https://utrum.io/tokensale/
Thank you for this info. I have enough money to invest in utrum this coming presale. I hope I will gain benefits with Utrum and many will invest.

Presale already completed and we raised 60%. Our mainsale is LIVE now
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:11:20 AM

With a good combination of product development and marketing, even if a lot of supporters are just shilling the project, it doesn't really matter in the end because the project have a good concept and product.

Yeah you're right sir. What really matter for a project inorder to succeed, is the development process and marketing strategy. We know that there are some people here are not truly supporting the project. So the team must have to concentrate their doings now to make the platform better and launched this as early as possible.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:11:40 AM

With this pace of the team Utrum, this project will lead to its way to have a successful future ahead with its name as a trusted playbook for crypto investors. If the Utrum project will be able to have and gain serious investors, then the development of the Utrum will be continuously be done and make beneficial to the whole crypto currency community.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:13:51 AM

Spanish is missing Smiley We are working on that.
And in what actually a problem? In my opinion in the project of such scale in what you positions itself, precisely there has to be a support of multilingualism of the platform with the greatest possible quantity of available languages.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:23:28 AM

Now I know why Utrum named as trusted playbook for crypto investors.looking through the thread,thete is so many investors who are eagerly waiting to invest in this project as they have got best project to invest
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:45:06 AM

Now I know why Utrum named as trusted playbook for crypto investors.looking through the thread,thete is so many investors who are eagerly waiting to invest in this project as they have got best project to invest
Many more will be amazed with this project in the future, investors have secured thier tokens all they just to do is to wait to earn.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:04:39 AM

In recent years, an increasing number of participants in the crypto community are starting to intrigue with crypto trading. And Utrum is a good platform for them.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:06:21 AM

The team is very active, and I would like the situation to improve or stay at this level. All their actions contribute to the promotion of the project.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:09:25 AM

I myself have tried trading recently, but it seems to me that I did not have enough time for this team. I read the poor paper and I think that the developments will be useful for traders
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:44:50 AM

The team is very active, and I would like the situation to improve or stay at this level. All their actions contribute to the promotion of the project.

You're right, mate. The thing about this project is that they have a team that is always active answering all the questions of the supporters this will captivate new prospects.
This is the best project in the world isn't it? This thing can be worth it if the team was working hard about the project.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:47:32 AM

Thanks for the info. I think it's a very promising project based on Komodo's blockchain. I saw recently that the coin appeared on the coinmarket, this is very encouraging! And the latest information slipped that more than half of the software collected.

Yes, we are live on CMC since the first 24 hours of our presale: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/utrum/

I'm not sure what you are referring to about software, however.

It's good to know that utrum is already live in coinmarketcap, i noticed some slight increase with the price. I am hoping that as time goes by more and more investors will support the project.
Yes, Utrum team request it or they listing themself? It is really good news even the volume still is so low.
But still it is a big success to get listed on coinmarketcap and now they can focus even on the volume so they have a more way of chances now to easily meet their targets.

Why is UTRUM price decreasing and decreasing slowly? What is the major cause of this one? Are investors panicking and started selling their tokens?

Presale started on May 10 - Price was 0.8 cents

Mainsale started on May 20 will run till June 20 - Price is around 10 cents as we are giving 15% discount.

https://utrum.io/tokensale/
Thanks for the information about the presale and mainsale, this is the most important information in Utrum so that you can buy Utrum tokens.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:52:51 AM

And in what actually a problem? In my opinion in the project of such scale in what you positions itself, precisely there has to be a support of multilingualism of the platform with the greatest possible quantity of available languages.
Of course, the more languages will be added the better for the status of the project, I think that developers understand this

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:55:47 AM

Yeah as the platform focuses on the investors and traders. Its meant to simplify their lives and trade efficiently. Hence it’s an eye candy for investors.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:24:14 AM

Newbies to investing and professional investors alike have been taken by clever schemes and scams which appeared to be completely legitimate. And perhaps more commonly, well-meaning folks have fallen for misinformation. Check our blog to learn more

Consider this article as Lite Paper.

https://medium.com/utrum/making-crypto-investing-fun-and-safe-6401d573eb4

Excellent article as for me a beginner in this field! I completely read this article and now I can distinguish where there can be scammers and where there can be good developers.
JohnWestbrook

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 11:54:13 AM

Newbies to investing and professional investors alike have been taken by clever schemes and scams which appeared to be completely legitimate. And perhaps more commonly, well-meaning folks have fallen for misinformation. Check our blog to learn more

Excellent article as for me a beginner in this field! I completely read this article and now I can distinguish where there can be scammers and where there can be good developers.

glad you found it helpful!
utrum.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 04:20:56 PM

Utrum Seeks to Make Crypto Investing Accessible and Friendly

Utrum is a platform that aims to solve the issue of trust and confidence in the uncharted territory of ICOs and cryptocurrency projects.

Read more: https://cryptovest.com/news/utrum-seeks-to-make-crypto-investing-accessible-and-friendly/
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:09:28 AM

Of course, the more languages will be added the better for the status of the project, I think that developers understand this
Yes, it will be better to add more language so that they can easily reach their foreigners investor and supporter around the world!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:12:15 AM

It is just mean that the platform really a big help for the investors who seek to find a good ICO. They would probably support in this kind of platform because this is also for their own good and at the same time, they can also make profits in it.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: