Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:02:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what you think about bitcoin in like 5 years?  (Read 21100 times)
Jeffreyforce (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:12:15 AM

bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:18:18 AM

bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much

I'm very optimistic about future of bitcoin.
2 years ago value of bitcoin was only $200 and last year around $700.
Today, even with this recent big drop, btc price is still much higher than last year.
So, regardless of the occasional higher falls, bitcoin prices are constantly increasing every year.
I expect that such trend will continue and that we will reach price of $10 000 very soon Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:39:53 AM

Bitcoin continues to grow and is making adjustments to be more acceptable by many people. so with that development, its value will also continue to increase over time, and I think in the next 5 years bitcoin will be more in use more people than we imagine now.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 08:58:04 AM

Bitcoin continues to grow and is making adjustments to be more acceptable by many people. so with that development, its value will also continue to increase over time, and I think in the next 5 years bitcoin will be more in use more people than we imagine now.

5 Years is not a very long time in the crypto market but I presume that the market will rally a bit and then become stable. I am hoping bitcoin prices will rise beyond 5k USD and hoping it happens by next year. There is always a growing trend in the acceptance of blockchain based technologies and the projects that get funded are often becoming news headlines. So one can assume that the crypto market will rise a lot in future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jodoidao

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:03:36 AM

It will go to the moon.
More seriously it will probably be around 15K$ or more.
The more people here about and the more countries adopt it it will continue to increase.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:05:44 AM

five years from now i think bitcoin will be the world largest crytocurrency, 2 years ago when i start buying bitcoin it is only 200-300$ but now it is 3500-4000$ in range what if in 5 years. bitcoin will be 10000-20000$ maybe of higher because bitcoin grows very fast and more people accepting bitcoin as payment.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:11:31 AM

i think after 5 years, bitcoin will be more famous than now, there will be many people which involve in bitcoin industry and for the price, i can not say too much because from now on, the price is always changing and no need to wait much time, the price is up and down too often. but if there is positive respond from the people, then i think bitcoin price will be increase because people want to buy bitcoin no matter how much the price in the market.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
valentin68

Activity: 459
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:26:38 AM

Let's say that the average price of bitcoin in 2010 was 0.04 USD. Let's also say that the average price of bitcoin in 2017 was 2000 USD. This gives a 4 times increase each year, on the average. If this increase in bitcoin price will continue, then in 2 years its average price will be 32000 USD. Some say that in 5 years the price will be 100000. In my opinion this is believable. It could be better than this, 1 million price for bitcoin in 5 years is also believable. 
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:44:37 AM

Let's say that the average price of bitcoin in 2010 was 0.04 USD. Let's also say that the average price of bitcoin in 2017 was 2000 USD. This gives a 4 times increase each year, on the average. If this increase in bitcoin price will continue, then in 2 years its average price will be 32000 USD. Some say that in 5 years the price will be 100000. In my opinion this is believable. It could be better than this, 1 million price for bitcoin in 5 years is also believable. 

Well the sky is actually the limit and everything is possible with Bitcoin but i wouldn't put myself under pressure and be too expectant within the next 5 years. I think it's better if we just set realistic targets so that if it doesn't skyrocket too high we wouldn't be disappointed.
Pablo778

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:48:06 AM

Bitcoin grows 15% to 20% each year , but as the knowledge of internet is increasing at fast rate in far and village areas , same is the case with the bitcoins , bitcoins is even becoming popular in far and under_developed areas, more Gold buyers in far areas are now taking interest in bitcoins. i think its rate will increase to about 25% to 30% at the end of the next 5 years..  Roll Eyes
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:52:49 AM

On my opinion, Bitcoin's value be a great deal to us someday in the future. Many people will care about it, and it will increase the demand for Bitcoin. Maybe someday, Bitcoin will only be the single currency in the whole globe. We might need to prepare it for ourselves.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:14:39 AM

Well the sky is actually the limit and everything is possible with Bitcoin but i wouldn't put myself under pressure and be too expectant within the next 5 years. I think it's better if we just set realistic targets so that if it doesn't skyrocket too high we wouldn't be disappointed.

We must first consider the factors on why bitcoin's popularity and price increased through the years. Before, only a few knew the existence of bitcoin and its potential in terms of market price and and demand. People actually took the risk of its potential value and fortunately, their risk paid off. Currently, bitcoin's popularity is increasing per day and large market industries are beginning to accept bitcoin as a form of payment which result to its price skyrocketing every now and then.

The main problem that I see with bitcoin is about its acceptance through other countries. Like on the latest news, China will ban its bitcoin operations from large trading platforms and we all know that they are one of the largest bitcoin platforms across the world. From this ban, bitcoin prices suddenly dropped from $4500 to $3500. What if in the next 5 years, another country will make the same move as China? We must embrace its potential and opportunities today in order to maximize every blood to its last drop.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
loragean03

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:16:31 AM

as we can see, bitcoin had grown and getting grower until now, for that five years, no one projects/cryptocurrency can be near at out bitcoin, and the price now is become more unimaginable value in the market, so how could you say that bitcoins not to improve and "maybe" the price wont grow that much? I only see that bitcoin is growing further and it will pump unstoppable. I hope that will be after this year bitcoin become more than what we expect before.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:28:19 AM

bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain
there already has been hundreds if not more, forks of bitcoin! what do you think litecoin, dogecoin, namecoin,.... are? there has been a lot which even used bitcoin name and blockchain! like bitcore (BTX) which even has SegWit on it!

and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price.
i think you made some calculation errors.
each year price has gone up at least 150% and this year alone, since the adoption got a big boom, the price rose >250%
and just like any other new booming and adopting technology this percentage will only increase each year.

in other words your 300% will be for 1 year, probably even less. but not at all 5 years!!

if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much
transactions are instant. they take at most 5 seconds to propagate throughout the whole decentralized bitcoin network.
the blocks, by design, will be found on average 10 minutes and that is your confirmation time.

that is the design of bitcoin. others tried changing that and have failed so far. that leaves bitcoin without opponent and growing. so far this growth has only increased and will continue to do so. and with more adoption, higher price follows.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:21:39 PM

I am very much hope that bitcoin will continue to increase in demand and in its price for every year, although the bitcoin in the past few days has wasted quite a bit but I think this is not a problem for bitcoin advancement. it may be that by the end of the year bitcoin will reach more than $ 5000
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2145

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:56:42 PM

When it comes to the future of Bitcoin, many people first think about the price or its adoption rate, but I think that there's one thing that is more important - the state of its technology. Even though Bitcoin functions flawlessly, there is still a lot of space for improvement, especially in fields like scaling and privacy and smart contracts. I really hope that we will see major improvements in next years to make Bitcoin look even more attractive to users. Also its important to have apps that utilize Bitcoin - decentralized markets, exchanges, tipping services, charity foundations, etc. The sum of all those things will be the driving force behind Bitcoins price, so if you want it to go higher, ask yourself how you can join the growing Bitcoin economy.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:04:35 PM

five years from now i think bitcoin will be the world largest crytocurrency, 2 years ago when i start buying bitcoin it is only 200-300$ but now it is 3500-4000$ in range what if in 5 years. bitcoin will be 10000-20000$ maybe of higher because bitcoin grows very fast and more people accepting bitcoin as payment.

Isn't bitcoin already the world's largest cryptocurrency? I think in five years people like us who are already using bitcoin while shift towards a better cryptocurrency may be ethereum and ripple who knows? But surely bitcoin will rise to heights.
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:05:35 PM

Cryptocurrency marketcap will be worth $5 trillion in 5 years and bitcoins share will be one third of that 5 trln or at least 1-2 trillion usd! At least thats what some analysts and investors are predicting. Billionaire Michael Novogratz for example is one of them...
xtyson

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:09:31 PM

5 years ago bitcoin was cheap but now were at 4k, I bet it it will go to 15k at least in 5 years.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 07:31:45 PM

Bitcoin as a crypto currency has been rising in prominence and its reputation has been rising favorably over the years. its value has risen even more than that of gold. The price of Bitcoin will continue to soar over the next 5 years.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: