Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:52:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [WARNING] ats tokens scam  (Read 26657 times)
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:26:02 PM

I just want to see proof of this platform and the work being done, a video of the office, a sneak peak and some screenshots of the platform, anything to backup what they are currently saying.  It's all good going 'We have Amazon one click-import' but you need to backup your statements with something.. Hell, even most scams I have seen, photoshop screenshots or have a basic 'product' ATS, nothing.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:36:04 PM

I just want to see proof of this platform and the work being done, a video of the office, a sneak peak and some screenshots of the platform, anything to backup what they are currently saying.  It's all good going 'We have Amazon one click-import' but you need to backup your statements with something.. Hell, even most scams I have seen, photoshop screenshots or have a basic 'product' ATS, nothing.

I build a sign made of plastic at home. then i go to a high good office building. attach the shield and take some pictures. and already the course goes up? no it's not that easy
Darkoth89

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:38:08 PM

I build a sign made of plastic at home. then i go to a high good office building. attach the shield and take some pictures. and already the course goes up? no it's not that easy

..What
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:47:05 PM

..What

As in you could just fake a sign i guess
TheCryproMaster

Activity: 410
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:41:55 PM

Excellent finally you guys are waking up to these clowns running this project. Premise is great and of course if it comes about then hell yes we have a multi fucking million dollar company. FUCK YEA!!!

That latest update is a fucking joke. Basically they're saying we fucked up the launch, buy cheap ATS because we're fucking useless so its up to you fucking morons to keep the market cap looking fucking good. And then we'll let you know when we do some fucking work in our own fucking time.

I certainly wish you long term holders the best of fucking luck. This is my last post on this coin and have better things to waste my fucking time on.

Goodbye ATS you bunch of useless fucking fucks.

blur_revision

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:22:32 PM

Excellent finally you guys are waking up to these clowns running this project. Premise is great and of course if it comes about then hell yes we have a multi fucking million dollar company. FUCK YEA!!!

That latest update is a fucking joke. Basically they're saying we fucked up the launch, buy cheap ATS because we're fucking useless so its up to you fucking morons to keep the market cap looking fucking good. And then we'll let you know when we do some fucking work in our own fucking time.

I certainly wish you long term holders the best of fucking luck. This is my last post on this coin and have better things to waste my fucking time on.

Goodbye ATS you bunch of useless fucking fucks.

My feelings are similar on the project at the moment... put about half my nut on this the minute it got listed on on hitBTC because I foolishly thought the devs were serious about the project. At the moment i'm sitting on an 80% loss of my initial investment and still holding. reached out and offered to help the team in any way i could to work on PR, advertising, social media, SEO, etc... no response. Commented on their facebook page publicly about easy steps they could be taking to shore up some confidence in the project and they deleted my post and blocked me from being able to comment on anything on their facebook. If they're really so busy working, wouldn't they welcome any help they could get?? It doesnt make any sense.
lotfiuser (OP)

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 04:58:41 AM

Im i thé only one who didnt get paid ? Lol idk hoW people still buying this coin and later will come to cry

Free palestine
MrThanh

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:57:01 AM

ATS is 0.00002 ETH now. How low can it go?
Molot86

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:13:38 AM

from authorship

We also want to let everyone know that our team is working hard on building the project we raised funds for and we expect a beta version to be ready in the coming months. One of the most requested features authors asked about was the "one click import" of their Amazon published books. We are happy to announce we have implemented that feature so that authors can automatically import all of their published books into the Authorship platform with just one click.

Unfortunately no proofs and results of "working hard on building the project"

Destroyer1333

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:21:38 PM

I believe in this project and I´m buying more ATS.
fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:23:52 PM

Thanks for informing us with this thread.
Report them on the Scam Accusation Board too.
Stop scammers for good!
blur_revision

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:26:05 PM

https://imgur.com/a/f8d0W

she's dead...
Ereun

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:59:24 PM

Shit scammers like that should be marked and all of their scam-shits-ANNs should be closed. Too much of this shits on forum.
If we are involved in this project obviously lose so much time we spend on project scams
Their mission vision looks perfect but aims to cheat, the investors who have been involved only get the word '' scams ''
TheCryproMaster

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:40:49 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2017, 03:38:01 AM by TheCryproMaster

My google alerts gone very quiet on Authorship, and as a bounty holder I'm considered scum by the devs even though did a good lot of promotion for them during the ICO.

Any investors care to tell us what they're up to now? 4.5m in the bank and anything to show for it? I've heard the latest Google maps image has a black Ferrari parked outside nolans auto car dealership.
Exilarius

Activity: 76

Everyone Is A Bank

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:05:49 PM

I buy this shitcoin, low price, after the news about the beta test, it will go up a bit and I will sell with a good profit.

BABB          |[     BANK ACCOUNT BASED BLOCKCHAIN     ]|       Everyone is a bank
▬                       JOIN TOKEN SALE                       ▬
▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN THE COMMUNITY    |    Telegram     ▬▬▬▬▬
MrLitex

Activity: 546
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:44:57 PM

I buy this shitcoin, low price, after the news about the beta test, it will go up a bit and I will sell with a good profit.
The same, though a little money is invested. For a few days I bought around 100 thousand tokens.

TheCryproMaster

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:41:53 AM

The same, though a little money is invested. For a few days I bought around 100 thousand tokens.

You've been one of the rampers actively posting you're buying coins all the time. How many do you have now, 500k? 1million? This is exactly what this coin deserves from the way it treated its customers. Doubt the devs give a shit they made 4.5million what a fucking great pay day.

I thought of getting some at the 500k cap market prices. Man I did not expect this to be at the 300k level so soon.

When this hits 100k, if the devs bring out a good update, if Donald Trump give KJU a blow job on top of a naked pic of Nolan, then yes I will buy some tokens. But I can't see the 2nd option happening, other two are more likely.
Darkoth89

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:16:18 PM

Lol down to 50 sats =/ going to be able to grab a tonne of this really cheap soon.
TheCryproMaster

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:02:45 AM

Whats the best way to find out what the devs are up to? Serious question, I want to know they're still working on this.

100k authors signed up by end of next year? Do they even have any in the so called beta?
dangful

Activity: 210

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 07:14:47 AM

It'll all goes into scam reg tags if an Altcoin can't survive in the wild though they're trying to make a good platform of business.
I really don't get instantly why people are naming them a scam with a reason before searching the wide web what on earth is happening with this ATS Altcoin.
All they need is to attract investors otherwise, they'll lose everything and people will start to fart as tagging them as scam.
That is why hard forks are still better than Altcoins, developers are too careful on upgrading the system hence although most Altcions has future too.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: