Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:52:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com?  (Read 60628 times)
blasterspewpew

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:56:53 AM

Its not about CRYPTO fraud.
Its about fraud in general. Cryptos are worth money.
Also, look up the definiton of a fraud.
Basically you re saying that nobody should do anything about any fraud, theft in crypto market.
Nice logic,dude. Are you one of cm owners by any chance?

By definition fraud is deception with goal to cause an injury to the victim as a result. Good luck proving injury when it's about some altcoins that even haven't left the wallet on the exchange yet. I'm not saying that nobody should do anything, I'm just being realist and saying that we are fucked and can't really pursue CM legally.

I'm calling BS. Let's get this before a judge and see how it goes. Oh wait, we can't because they're hiding, wonder why? It's called jail bitches.

To picture how will it go, just do some research on Mt.Gox, Cryptsy, BTC-E/Wex. And those were exchanges with fiat money involved.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fleer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:07:10 AM

As naive as it sounds, maybe give them one last week?

surely we will be hearing people say this forever. 

coinsmarket looks like a phishing site and people act surprised it hasn't come back online?

lots of first time crypto users refuse to accept this as a lesson

●                                                           Z I X X                                                           ●
[     DISCORD     ]  [    TWITTER    ]  [ ANN THREAD ]  [   FACEBOOK   ]
|    Automated Shared MNs    |   80% Masternode Rewards   |    Highest "Locked %"    |
sunsetblues

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:08:42 AM

Its not about CRYPTO fraud.
Its about fraud in general. Cryptos are worth money.
Also, look up the definiton of a fraud.
Basically you re saying that nobody should do anything about any fraud, theft in crypto market.
Nice logic,dude. Are you one of cm owners by any chance?

By definition fraud is deception with goal to cause an injury to the victim as a result. Good luck proving injury when it's about some altcoins that even haven't left the wallet on the exchange yet. I'm not saying that nobody should do anything, I'm just being realist and saying that we are fucked and can't really pursue CM legally.

I'm calling BS. Let's get this before a judge and see how it goes. Oh wait, we can't because they're hiding, wonder why? It's called jail bitches.

To picture how will it go, just do some research on Mt.Gox, Cryptsy, BTC-E/Wex. And those were exchanges with fiat money involved.

If you're so right then why are they hiding? CM we will put your ass under a jail - you left a footprint too big. Your bad POSTER CHILD...

Have faith in humanity and never lose hope.
gEMx

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:18:08 AM

All US citizens affected, report CoinsMarkets to the FBI - https://www.fbi.gov/tips

Few people already did, more the better.

i reported coingather to the fbi and they did not do anything about it. didnt even get back to me. why would i waste my time with them again
blasterspewpew

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:21:18 AM

If you're so right then why are they hiding? CM we will put your ass under a jail - you left a footprint too big. Your bad POSTER CHILD...

They could have a million reasons to hide. But I doubt that they are trying to remain anonymous because of the fear of legal action against them.
sunsetblues

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:34:02 AM

All US citizens affected, report CoinsMarkets to the FBI - https://www.fbi.gov/tips

i reported coingather to the fbi and they did not do anything about it. didnt even get back to me. why would i waste my time with them again

The difference between coingather and CM is night and day. CM screwed to many people story told. I've said this before and I'll say it again, you can screw some of the people some of the time but you can't screw all the people all the time. CM peps are going down...

sunsetblues

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:40:52 AM

They could have a million reasons to hide. But I doubt that they are trying to remain anonymous because of the fear of legal action against them.

Bull Shit!

You can mislead people all you want with that FUD, but everyone knows they're not talking because they have our money. Hope you choke on it CM...

alphaboss

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:41:59 AM

There is always a first so why now CM? They can make history, they can be the poster child - WHY STEALING FROM USERS IS BAD.

Just because others have done it doesn't make it right. I say things change starting with them...

I bet a judge would disagree why you think they're hiding from us? It reminds me of that ole saying you can fuck some of the people some of the time but you can't fuck all the people all the time. It happens to much in the crypto world and they should be made an example. Theft is theft and we will get our justice. You CM thugs are going down...

Ask yourself:
How many crypto fraudsters has been brought to court until now? How many of has been actually sentenced guilty of fraud?
They could be first and famous crypto fraudsters.

On what laws? We don't have laws or regulations for altcoin exchanges. Did you ever wonder why any attempts of demanding refund in Mt. Gox case have been processed only in japanese courts? And still noone was refunded. EU, US just don't have laws to put crypto fraudsters behind the bars. No laws - no legal action. In case of CM it's even worse, as they technically didn't steal our crypto.

An that's why they should be made the poster child. There is always a first why not the crypto thugs at CM?

Until there are laws that regulate crypto exchanges, nothing can be done. No legal base = no legal action. It is simple as that. In case of CM we are fucked no matter what. Even if dutch government next week passes the law that regulates crypto exchanges, that law won't apply retrospectively (it means it won't apply to past cases).

Would be interesting to try that BS logic in US courts....I guess you don't know about a little crime called "fraud" that covers a lot of crap that hasn't even been invented yet...
alphaboss

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:47:16 AM

Depends on how many people report and how much total $ was lost, I expect.
Regardless, reporting crime is voluntary, walk away if you don't care about your money...
sunsetblues

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:55:53 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 10:47:39 AM by sunsetblues

Special note to CM peps

We will get you before a judge so sleep tight tonight. You never know when it's your last night of freedom.

You know what, since I have over 20k followers on twitter think I'll start tweeting President Trump about your crime. Wouldn't it be something if he took interest? Poster child in the making...

Bartier_Cardi

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:13:19 AM

Praetor_Delius is a SCAMMER who works for COINSMARKETS. Do not listen to a word he says.

https://i.imgur.com/RONtJx5.png
sunsetblues

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:31:49 AM

Praetor_Delius is a SCAMMER who works for COINSMARKETS. Do not listen to a word he says.

Thank You!

blasterspewpew

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:59:14 AM

Bull Shit!

You can mislead people all you want with that FUD, but everyone knows they're not talking because they have our money. Hope you choke on it CM...

"Everyone knows"... It looks like you ran out of arguments.
Look, I'm not trying to mislead people, I'm just being realist and telling you that there is a 99.9% chance that legal pursuit against CM will end up in nothing at all and will turn out to be a waste of everyones time and money.
blasterspewpew

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:07:23 PM

Would be interesting to try that BS logic in US courts....I guess you don't know about a little crime called "fraud" that covers a lot of crap that hasn't even been invented yet...

Your US courts did absolutely nothing in bigger cases where real money was involved (Mt. Gox, Wex, Cryptsy). As they will do absolutely nothing with Bitconnect scam. I know what a fraud is, and I am telling you that it would be hard to prove harm or even deception in this case as no money or actual valuables were involved and noone really knows what actually has happened. The facts are that at least majority of coins are still in the CM wallets and the website is not functioning correctly. The rest are pure speculations.
serhanni

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:31:09 PM

More than a month passed without a significant fix.  Angry
marvel213

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:36:03 PM

Bull Shit!

"Everyone knows"... It looks like you ran out of arguments.
Look, I'm not trying to mislead people, I'm just being realist and telling you that there is a 99.9% chance that legal pursuit against CM will end up in nothing at all and will turn out to be a waste of everyones time and money.

You must work for CM
FoundationOfMind

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:42:21 PM

Your US courts did absolutely nothing in bigger cases where real money was involved (Mt. Gox, Wex, Cryptsy). As they will do absolutely nothing with Bitconnect scam. I know what a fraud is, and I am telling you that it would be hard to prove harm or even deception in this case as no money or actual valuables were involved and noone really knows what actually has happened. The facts are that at least majority of coins are still in the CM wallets and the website is not functioning correctly. The rest are pure speculations.
Mt. Gox - thieves were caught and jailed. 200k bitcoins were restored
Cryptsy CEO hiding scared somewhere in china from 8.2mln in lawsuits.
dont know much about wex
You re so desperatly trying to defend CM that im starting to think that you re someone from their team.
If thats the case, just letting you know that you should be scared and go fly to the other side of the globe and hide like that cryptsy ceo.

praetor_delius

Activity: 57
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:31:29 PM

Thank You!

Really? I decide to post a referral link because I'm interested in checking out how qoinpro works and I'm immediately labeled a scammer and someone who works for coinsmarkets?

This is why you guys aren't taken seriously, in the end. Everyone here knows you're all trolls and fudders.
blasterspewpew

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:34:12 PM

dont know much about wex
You re so desperatly trying to defend CM that im starting to think that you re someone from their team.
If thats the case, just letting you know that you should be scared and go fly to the other side of the globe and hide like that cryptsy ceo.

Mt. Gox - who went to jail, lol? Mark Karpeles is still free. He was briefly arrested by japanese police and then released on bail. US trials ended up in nothing. The case is still ongoing in japanese courts, but it looks not very promising for those who seek refunds. 200k BTC were NOT restored and are still somewhere hidden (probably in Mark's cold storage, lol).
Cryptsy CEO stole $30M worth of coins and fiat. US court made him pay only $8M in compensations (basically, only fiat money he stole). Which he didn't even pay. He is still free and well.

Im not trying to defend CM, lol. Im just saying that taking them to the courts would do absolutely nothing. They won't go to jail, we won't recieve any compensations. If you want to bash your head against a wall - go ahead, but we just have to face reality: legal system can't protect us victims of the crypto scams, hell, it can't even punish fraudsters and thieves accordingly.

P.S. Actually, the only productive thing we can do is to write to politicians in your country asking them to propose laws that would cover our asses as investors and regulate crypto market.
FoundationOfMind

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:25:13 PM

dont know much about wex

Mt. Gox - who went to jail, lol? Mark Karpeles is still free. He was briefly arrested by japanese police and then released on bail. US trials ended up in nothing. The case is still ongoing in japanese courts, but it looks not very promising for those who seek refunds. 200k BTC were NOT restored and are still somewhere hidden (probably in Mark's cold storage, lol).
Cryptsy CEO stole $30M worth of coins and fiat. US court made him pay only $8M in compensations (basically, only fiat money he stole). Which he didn't even pay. He is still free and well.

Im not trying to defend CM, lol. Im just saying that taking them to the courts would do absolutely nothing. They won't go to jail, we won't recieve any compensations. If you want to bash your head against a wall - go ahead, but we just have to face reality: legal system can't protect us victims of the crypto scams, hell, it can't even punish fraudsters and thieves accordingly.

P.S. Actually, the only productive thing we can do is to write to politicians in your country asking them to propose laws that would cover our asses as investors and regulate crypto market.
You ve been defending cm since 4th of january and asking people to stop investigating and do nothing.
Also, spreading an obvious fud, lying to protect cm.

Here are links on mt and cryptsy whos interested on what happened:
https://blockonomi.com/mt-gox-hack/
https://news.bitcoin.com/vanished-cryptsy-ceo-big-vern-ordered-to-pay-8m-in-class-action-lawsuit/

This faggot named blasters might actually be from cm and thats just another prove of cm being a scam.
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: