Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:03:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fastcoin - FST - The Fastest coin so far in the market - is launched!!  (Read 237840 times)
insulaner

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 01:52:34 PM

There is an updated bootstrap file:
https://ia801508.us.archive.org/3/items/fastcoin_bootstrap/fastcoin_bootstrap_archive.torrent
It is about 3 weeks or so behind. Took me a couple hours to update it totally.

Thanks. You saved me loads of time.  Wink
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 12:44:56 PM

Is this coin dead?

Where do u guys mine, or do You solomine it?

Go Big or Go Home.
sureman_otter

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 09:30:29 PM

it seems to mine ok at several p2p pools, however, the return is not even close to what is reported on coinwarz, and if you calculate from what you actually get its just not profitable to mine.. Im out for now.. at least i can turn a few pennies on the merge pool coins
lifeforcepools

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 09:51:56 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2015, 10:29:18 PM by lifeforcepools

coinwarz is totally wrong on just about every coin but especially this coin. Coinwarz on lots of coins will tell you what you can make more in one day the coin even produces and you will never get 100% of all the blocks.

I just went the any typed in 500 MH/s and it told me Catcoin will yield $27 in one day for me.

that's laughable because Catcoin has a Block time of 10 minutes which is 6 blocks in one hour or 144 blocks in a day with a block reward of: 50 coins per block : so 144 x 50 = 7,200 cat coins produced in a day

Guess what ... Catcoin's value is: .00000612  right now. Therefore 612 x 7200 = .044064 BTC = $11.32 is the total amount of coins in dollar this coin produces in a day. Sohow in this world could I every make $27 in a day off a coin that only produces $11.32

coinwarz is wrong - very very - which is why I got totally frustrated and created https://smarterhash.com

Do yourself a favor - stop visiting Coinwarz - you will just come away frustrated and having wasted a lot of Hash.

ps: If you want accurate coin mining income estimates then come to https://smarterhash.com and you will actually get accurate estimates from real-time data measured from the blocks chains for over 50 scrypt coins. Yes - we charge for membership but I guarantee you that you will make a lot more money mining once you know which coins are the most profitable to mine - NO B.S or your money back - I guarantee it.

--------------------------------------------

NOW!

as it related to Fastcoin read below:

the problem is that the block chain is so large there are ton of orphans.

I have a private pool for myself that I test in on http://pools.smarterhash.com and once in a while I put my 85 MHS A2 on Fastcoin as I did a few hours ago.

My 85 MH/s machine is finding 17% of the blocks.

Network Hash is reported at 355/MHs but that is incorrect because the wallet does not include the accumulated hash of the p2pools.

therefore true network hash is more like: 500 MH/s

however out of the blocks I am finding 61% are orphans.

and this would bear out the same experience I had while mining in a large FST p2pool a few weeks ago,

therefore I can expect about 9,000 FST for 24 hours of mining with 85 MH/s

which equates to a pathetic  $1.70 per day

the same 85 MH/s would give me $4.26 on MOON or $3.86 on BCF

the bottom line is this: Don't waste you time mining FST - you;'ll be sadly disappointed with the results (unless you think FST is going to explode in value and you hang onto your coins).

I've tried on at least a dozen occasions over the past 6 months to mine this coin and every time .. the same poor results.

ps: I've solo mined it also and same percentage of orphans...

MOON & BCF

Fastcoin results

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
remistevens

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 08:49:43 PM

So fast, so messy.

Ultimately orphaned blocks will throw off automated estimates, but the reward remains unpredictable and decentralized so its the same for everyone right?

This coin is still the fastest and has the longest blockchain. Neither of those things are very useful for the purposes of being a currency, but they are novelties and they are definitely one of a kind. My thoughts are that one of a kind novelties are enough to maintain value, especially if you believe in blockchain tech. I personally think blockchains are the future and any that have been around for a while, used as currency or not, will one day be worth something. Look at Namecoin, its been one of the top market caps for a long time and can serve no purpose as currency. Bitcoin also maintains a much higher value solely from being the first and having the best known name (the ultimate in one of a kind status).

Also. Since Fastcoin has been around now for 2 years, and there isn't really much of a reason to make a faster coin, it would likely never lose its claim on having the longest blockchain provided it can keep a community of miners interested. If someone tried to build hype around a new coin with the intention of building a longer blockchain, they'd have a hell of a time getting people interested, a hell of a time writing something that works properly and it would take many years to catch up...IF one day blockchains are everything and replace traditional currencies space on the longest existing blockchain will be worth money. Its also conceivable that future people could fix problems with the code and/or overcome them with hardware. So IF blockchains succeed and IF Fastcoin survives to see that day, Fastcoin will be worth a fortune.

Just my thoughts. I've been following Fastcoin for years, through the ups and downs. Love the name too, I think that's worth a lot.

Also, I do internet marketing and make videos. I'll have time over the next couple months to work on Fastcoin. Is there a dev around still? Does someone want to run a foundation (I will donate)? We could fund promotions, development and exposure...Msg me or talk here. Thanks!

remistevens

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 04:05:46 PM

Ghost town, maybe I'll try the website.
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 04:09:16 PM

Fast is very much alive. What were you looking for?

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 04:19:07 PM

Guys for those of you having issues with fastcoin, Ill simply say I mine it all the time, and NEVER have a problem with orphans..ever.

Why do they call it "fastcoin" anyway?  Shocked

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
remistevens

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 03:35:21 PM

Fast is very much alive. What were you looking for?

Vegas

Hey Vegas, awesome to hear thanks!

I'm just in general looking to help.

I can create a new video if you need it. Donate to your foundation. Help keep this thread active...

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 09:35:47 PM

Thank you. I am not affiliated with fastcoin. Just a fan, thats all. I still will try to help you. Lets keep the converstation on the thread so others can get help from it too.

Vegas

NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 01:40:47 AM

Hey if anyone could make a zip file of like the latest and I mean maybe the last day or two blockchain updated so my FastCoin wallet will finally sync that would be the cat's ass!!! Just saying..... Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 03:23:34 AM

Hey if anyone could make a zip file of like the latest and I mean maybe the last day or two blockchain updated so my FastCoin wallet will finally sync that would be the cat's ass!!! Just saying..... Wink

Ok done its on my site : www.BITCOINLASVEGAS.net/files/Fastcoin-blockchain-June-11th-2015.zip

Its over 2GB in size. Blame the devs. But its current as of about 15 min ago. Just close fastcoin wallet and extract contents to roaming\fastcoin and overwrite all files.

Enjoy

Vegas

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 04:17:48 AM

Ok done its on my site : www.BITCOINLASVEGAS.net/files/Fastcoin-blockchain-June-11th-2015.zip

Its over 2GB in size. Blame the devs. But its current as of about 15 min ago. Just close fastcoin wallet and extract contents to roaming\fastcoin and overwrite all files.

Enjoy

Vegas
Thank you so much mate Smiley And yes I have checked your site out mate Wink Like that shiat!! Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

remistevens

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 10:04:12 AM

Got it, thanks Vegas. Good to hear.

I think the last year of ever falling prices on all coins has driven a lot of people to give up.

I can't find contact details for the website, but I messaged the person who opened this thread.

I think the biggest priorities are updating this thread and the website. They're full of dead links and it looks like no one represents the coin anymore.

Also thanks for posting the blockchain for people, thats the most useful thing going on here. Ideally with someone maintaining the website and thread regularly we could keep a new link for people so they don't have to ask.

I'm willing to help pay for some upkeep and maintenance, just need to find the person running things.

Here's a video I did for Riecoin:
http://vimeo.com/87464754

I'd say by default we can both consider ourselves affiliated with Fastcoin. Wink

Thank you. I am not affiliated with fastcoin. Just a fan, thats all. I still will try to help you. Lets keep the converstation on the thread so others can get help from it too.

Vegas
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 10:07:40 AM

Enjoy

Vegas
Just want to give a shout out to VegasGuy for posting this updated blockchain link because FINALLY my FASTCOIN wallet is officially synced!! Good work mate Smiley Crypto needs more good peeps like you buddy Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

xray

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 05:33:58 AM

Thanks Vegas this makes things a whole lot easier.
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Enjoy

Vegas
Sambu

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 10:18:10 AM

any working pool ?

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 09:31:00 PM

Got it, thanks Vegas. Good to hear.

I think the last year of ever falling prices on all coins has driven a lot of people to give up.

I can't find contact details for the website, but I messaged the person who opened this thread.

I think the biggest priorities are updating this thread and the website. They're full of dead links and it looks like no one represents the coin anymore.

Also thanks for posting the blockchain for people, thats the most useful thing going on here. Ideally with someone maintaining the website and thread regularly we could keep a new link for people so they don't have to ask.

I'm willing to help pay for some upkeep and maintenance, just need to find the person running things.

Here's a video I did for Riecoin:
http://vimeo.com/87464754

I'd say by default we can both consider ourselves affiliated with Fastcoin. Wink

Vegas

Try to contact them via twitter: https://twitter.com/fast_coin  Wink
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 09:59:33 PM

Thanks Vegas this makes things a whole lot easier.
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Enjoy

Vegas

Guys, in the very near future www.bitcoinlasvegas.net will be the most useful crypto website in the world. Heres why:

Im going to have a section on my site called wallets & blockchains, on that page will be icons of all the wallets I can find. Im going to make it so that youll simply click on the icon of the picture of the wallet and download the latest wallet AND blockchain AND addnodes!!! How does that sound?!?!  So, its gonna take a whole lot of time , and they will be in alphabetical order. So Ill start that in the coming weeks. Ill be adding wallets slowly to that page as I have time. Ive said it before , www.bitcoinlasvegas.net is the best cryptowebsite , in the world, and its about to get a whole lot better Wink

Vegas

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 10:00:59 PM

any working pool ?

There probably is , but your better off solomining. You dont need but a few mhs of scrypt.

Vegas

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: