Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:46:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fastcoin - FST - The Fastest coin so far in the market - is launched!!  (Read 237892 times)
fast-coin (OP)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

Fast and secure crypto currency of the future

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 08:40:11 AM

***Very important info about LIVECOIN users****.... Finally I've got to the solution: From Italy, Livecoin is available only if you connect with program "TOR". I don't know why they ban it in Italy, but that's it. I wonder if that happens also for other countries
So if you have any problem, just use TOR.

Thank you fastcoin-ok for pointing this out,

Much appreciated ;-)

fast

fast-coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 08:45:48 AM

@Stouse49: is your (or anyone's) debug.log showing lots of "ERROR: mempool transaction missing input" (or similar) warnings?

I have been running the fastcoin daemon on my system since May 18th.  The debug.log file is 192 MB.  Errors include:
1.  CTxMemPool::accept() :  nonstandard transactions (scriptpubkey)
2.  CAlert::CheckSignature() : verify signature failed
3.  ProcessBlock() : CheckBlock FAILED / block with timestamp before last checkpoint

Other things of note:
1.  "stored orphan tx {hash} (mapsz 10001)" followed by mapOrphan overflow, removed 1 tx
2.  ignoring large orphan tx {hash}
3.  ProcessMessage(reject, 42 bytes) FAILED
4.  Relaying wtx {hash} every five minutes for all 300 transactions that I have been trying to send for the last 2 months.  For any of these transactions, no errors show up in the logs.  The only thing that shows up sometimes, is a "getdata" message for that transaction id.

Thank you Stouse49 for pointing this out.

We have been busy behind the scenes developing a fix for some of these minor bugs and a more comprehensive project path moving forward with our coin.  If you have not already done so, please feel free to join our very own Forum at http://www.fastcointalk.org if you would like to open additional troubleshooting threads that may add value.

Best Regards

fast

fast-coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 08:51:08 AM

at the end of this month, fastcoin will be entering it's 5th year!
that's pretty amazing for an alt, scandal free too.
wow

still own some dust. waiting for the supersexy website launch and listing on trex  Grin

Honestly this is the first time I discovered this coin I have searched it  in coinmarketcap and in my opinion development is very slow in this coin,5 years is very long if the dev is active here implementing innovations but will keep an eye on this one and see if it can give us more updates.

Thank you for your comments Aioc,

We appreciate it ;-).  We are very proud of this coin, we feel it is a diamond in the rough, especially with the fact that it continues to run for close to 4 years scandal free!  We are doing our best to address some of the marketing which can certainty use a refreshing of sorts.  Keep the faith, we are moving ahead with further development, beyond updated websites ;-) .

If you have not already done so, please feel free to join our own forum at http://www.fastcointalk.org and thank you for your continued support.

Best Regards

fast

Guido
Legendary

Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 11:01:04 AM

at the end of this month, fastcoin will be entering it's 5th year!
that's pretty amazing for an alt, scandal free too.
wow

still own some dust. waiting for the supersexy website launch and listing on trex  Grin

Honestly this is the first time I discovered this coin I have searched it  in coinmarketcap and in my opinion development is very slow in this coin,5 years is very long if the dev is active here implementing innovations but will keep an eye on this one and see if it can give us more updates.

Thank you for your comments Aioc,

We appreciate it ;-).  We are very proud of this coin, we feel it is a diamond in the rough, especially with the fact that it continues to run for close to 4 years scandal free!  We are doing our best to address some of the marketing which can certainty use a refreshing of sorts.  Keep the faith, we are moving ahead with further development, beyond updated websites ;-) .

If you have not already done so, please feel free to join our own forum at http://www.fastcointalk.org and thank you for your continued support.

Best Regards

fast

Great, yes makes sense to join your own forum, I see is as old as coin almost!
well done for maintaining

I joined/registered, it said request being reviewed, then you ok it?

makes sennse to have the convos there so all info warehoused there plus we can interact with new members who find the coin there, makes for new threads and activity which looks good too

can be very hard to find coin threads here on bitcointalk

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
Cheetahx

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

www.fastcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 01:40:49 PM

Hello everyone!

Thank you for your continued interest in our Coin! 

To better help all of you effectively manage your enthusiasm please join us at our official forum located here...

Official Forum
www.fastcointalk.org

We are very excited about the upcoming developments of our coin and the potential role it will play in the world as this space continues to develop.

Be sure to let the forum members know what topic of interest you are most interested in to pursue, IE development, investment, merchant adoption etc.

Also feel free to open a topic of your own and share your positive and constructive criticisms there. 

By having constructive and meaningful dialog we can work together to make this coin all that it can be. 

Thank you again and we look forward to working together to make FastCoin great again ;-)

/C

Fastest fairly released Crypto

FST: feH4MSdmG42be3dzjYgXKtnKDEYcKNUKkB     BTC: 1CMeKdFQYnYLpjTd7k7UGkgK6L4TSJFNNR 

www.fastcoin.ca
www.fastcointalk.org
Guido
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:20:31 PM

Hello everyone!

To better help all of you effectively manage your enthusiasm please join us at our official forum located here...

Official Forum
www.fastcointalk.org

We are very excited about the upcoming developments of our coin and the potential role it will play in the world as this space continues to develop.

Be sure to let the forum members know what topic of interest you are most interested in to pursue, IE development, investment, merchant adoption etc.

Also feel free to open a topic of your own and share your positive and constructive criticisms there. 

By having constructive and meaningful dialog we can work together to make this coin all that it can be. 

Thank you again and we look forward to working together to make FastCoin great again ;-)

/C

awesome
have joined

will post later tonight
have some good ideas and questions
cheers

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
fastcoin-ok

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:35:23 PM

Hello everyone!

Official Forum
www.fastcointalk.org

/C

That is too cool (the hat) Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Now the absolute first priority is update the website layout.... no user in the world beyond 1998 would find cool the today's website.
GO GO GO FASTCOIN.... no scandals and still alive after 5 years.
GO dev team!!!
Cheetahx

www.fastcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 06:08:02 PM

Hello everyone!

Official Forum
www.fastcointalk.org

/C

That is too cool (the hat) Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Now the absolute first priority is update the website layout.... no user in the world beyond 1998 would find cool the today's website.
GO GO GO FASTCOIN.... no scandals and still alive after 5 years.
GO dev team!!!

Thank you fastcoin-ok,

We appreciate that ;-)  Indeed website is on the list of things to update for sure, although the 300K plus visitors we have per year I am sure may have grown fond of the old cheesy cat.

One more quick note, its probably best to follow the official FastCoin Twitter account, https://twitter.com/fast_coin for the most recent updates, promotions and announcements to the general public.  Deeper dives can be entertained and introduced on this forum although we recommend our own forum at http://www.fastcointalk.org for the most optimal FastCoin swimming experience.

/C

FST: feH4MSdmG42be3dzjYgXKtnKDEYcKNUKkB     BTC: 1CMeKdFQYnYLpjTd7k7UGkgK6L4TSJFNNR 

www.fastcoin.ca
www.fastcointalk.org
Cheetahx

www.fastcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 04:19:15 AM

HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY FastCoin!  Looking forward to the next 40!!!

/C

www.fastcoin.ca
www.fastcointalk.org
Stouse49

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 06:52:47 AM

@Stouse49: is your (or anyone's) debug.log showing lots of "ERROR: mempool transaction missing input" (or similar) warnings?

I have been running the fastcoin daemon on my system since May 18th.  The debug.log file is 192 MB.  Errors include:
1.  CTxMemPool::accept() :  nonstandard transactions (scriptpubkey)
2.  CAlert::CheckSignature() : verify signature failed
3.  ProcessBlock() : CheckBlock FAILED / block with timestamp before last checkpoint

Other things of note:
1.  "stored orphan tx {hash} (mapsz 10001)" followed by mapOrphan overflow, removed 1 tx
2.  ignoring large orphan tx {hash}
3.  ProcessMessage(reject, 42 bytes) FAILED
4.  Relaying wtx {hash} every five minutes for all 300 transactions that I have been trying to send for the last 2 months.  For any of these transactions, no errors show up in the logs.  The only thing that shows up sometimes, is a "getdata" message for that transaction id.

Regarding these errors, I have found that there is a version 0.10.2 software, so I have upgraded and am rescanning my wallet.  This process will take about one week.  Some transactions were sent before rescanning and those were successfully received.

BTC:
fastcoin-ok

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 07:55:05 PM

IMO, average people don't understand the real value of things.
Real value is not the price per coin, but is the capitalization (coin value X Circulating Supply).
Quick comparison DOGE Vs FST.
How's possible that that FST is valued at 1/2000 th of DOGE..... that POS with nothing better than FST.
FST capitalization is now $166,993........ DOGE is $334,233,155.
FST coin should be 2,63$ while I write.
Yakelo

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 10:24:15 PM

I want to invest in this coin but the graphics and website are absolutely horrific - it looks like you haven't even made an effort.
Is there any ongoing development with this coin? The github is very quiet...
fast-coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 06:41:16 PM

Thank you Yakelo for your post.

Changes will be made to the website, we appreciate your frankness.

With respects to development, yes we are developing however this development does not necessarily reflected directly on GitHub.

The version 10.2.2 client release we developed on GitHub is quite advanced and does offer wallet clients on a variety of operating platforms such as Windows, Apple MAC, Android and other Linux Operating Systems.

You can actively trade our coin on the following exchanges.
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz
https://www.livecoin.net

As a courtesy we would be happy to send you some sample coins if you leave your wallet address for us in your reply.

Thank you again as we look forward to your reply.

Sincerely

/Fast

Lion_investor

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:13:35 PM

Hi fast!

After 4 years of development, you should update the web and the general image. You have to put more effort into marketing too.
Because you have survived so long and have not made major updates.

Do you plan to make updates?

Can you explain your roadmap?

These are very important to gain investor confidence, because it honestly looks like an abandoned coin.

I am looking forward to your response

Regards
fast-coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 02:11:01 AM

Hi fast!

After 4 years of development, you should update the web and the general image. You have to put more effort into marketing too.

These are very important to gain investor confidence, because it honestly looks like an abandoned coin.

Regards
Hello Lion,

Thanks for your note,

If there is one thing that we have learned in the past 4 years is that timing is everything, no pun intended ;-)

What we can tell you is that we are still very excited by the prospects of our coin and are aware of our current short comings, website being one of them.

At the same time we are learning about all of the recent developments in the marketplace and looking for the right time of our choosing with a fresh and informative update and relevant roadmap.  We are pleased with the recent success of the Ethereum as well as Bitcoin's and believe FastCoin has its place in this market.  

We can assure you that the coin is far from abandoned, thank you again for your inquiry and patience.

Sincerely

Fast

Guido
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:24:10 AM

Hi fast!

Regards
Hello Lion,

Thanks for your note,

If there is one thing that we have learned in the past 4 years is that timing is everything, no pun intended ;-)

What we can tell you is that we are still very excited by the prospects of our coin and are aware of our current short comings, website being one of them.

At the same time we are learning about all of the recent developments in the marketplace and looking for the right time of our choosing with a fresh and informative update and relevant roadmap.  We are pleased with the recent success of the Ethereum as well as Bitcoin's and believe FastCoin has its place in this market.  

We can assure you that the coin is far from abandoned, thank you again for your inquiry and patience.

Sincerely

Fast

Hi,
i joined fastcointalk forum and posted in chat and opened a thread but no comments from any of the mods.
maybe you need to check in there daily as well as here?

as it was couple weeks ago i posted.
also on your twitter maybe post some details about fastcoin itself and plans any new stuff you're doing, rather than btc news all the time

just some constructive criticism, not criticism
been a fan of this coin off and on for years

very relevant coin now with btc beeing so damn slow, bloated, expensive and let's be honest wildly overpriced for the ordinary person
they will be terrified to mess up sending one, or half of one, plus mess up the transaction fee

fastcoin is ideal for retailers and web masters

obviously no liquidity yet for retailers, but as a hodl or tipping mechanism for forums webwide and webmasters ideal

i have some ideas...

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
Guido
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:33:18 AM

With respects to development, yes we are developing however this development does not necessarily reflected directly on GitHub.

The version 10.2.2 client release we developed on GitHub is quite advanced and does offer wallet clients on a variety of operating platforms such as Windows, Apple MAC, Android and other Linux Operating Systems.

As a courtesy we would be happy to send you some sample coins if you leave your wallet address for us in your reply.

Sincerely

/Fast

I can see devs on this coin aren't clueless kids
I mean over the years been no probs, no forks, no lost coins, there is a mobile wallet, 64 bitcoin core fastcoin wallet, bootstrap download bloackchain
4 year forum maintained.
so question is, not that it's necessary, but are you guys able to commit segwit? something new on github to show progress, would be great to see

I really don't think devs should have to do everything. look at bitcoin, satoshi did a lot at start then nothing, abandoned it
you guys are still here

I see everyone here demanding things, often with 4 posts to their name

so folks, I am not a hypocrite, I am working on rebranding logo, new site etc
It's decentralised so like bitcoin people developed sites, they didn't just sit around , get working
if you can design, post some ideas for site or logo, better ones
and so on

let's get some discussions going
again you don't need to ask permission, just do stuff

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
Lion_investor

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 09:59:50 AM

Sincerely

/Fast

I mean over the years been no probs, no forks, no lost coins, there is a mobile wallet, 64 bitcoin core fastcoin wallet, bootstrap download bloackchain
4 year forum maintained.
so question is, not that it's necessary, but are you guys able to commit segwit? something new on github to show progress, would be great to see

I really don't think devs should have to do everything. look at bitcoin, satoshi did a lot at start then nothing, abandoned it
you guys are still here

It's decentralised so like bitcoin people developed sites, they didn't just sit around , get working
and so on

Hi,

I think the logo design is fine. Website is outdated and a bit disorganized.
Twitter only has a bot that shows news of bitcoin and we would like them to be fastcoin.
The forum is fine. Having a clear roadmap gives investors confidence

The criticisms are to improve the project, they are not bad.
fast-coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 10:08:07 AM

Sincerely

/Fast

4 year forum maintained.

you guys are still here

and so on

Hi,

I think the logo design is fine. Website is outdated and a bit disorganized.
Twitter only has a bot that shows news of bitcoin and we would like them to be fastcoin.
The forum is fine. Having a clear roadmap gives investors confidence

The criticisms are to improve the project, they are not bad.

Thanks again Lion and Guido,

We appreciate your constructive inputs and agree with your points made.  Please note NEW Website is currently in the works and will be revealed shortly.  

We are also excited about additional new developments however we are not ready to officially release them at this time until further testing is completed.

Thank you all again, looking forward to an exciting year yet again with FastCoin!

Sincerely

/Fast

Guido
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:26:33 PM

sweet new website!
https://www.fastcoin.ca/

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: