Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:44:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fastcoin - FST - The Fastest coin so far in the market - is launched!!  (Read 237842 times)
fastcoin-ok

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 05:46:35 AM

Follow the Cheetah if you can!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
To the dev TEAM: bravo!, you kept your promises. The new website is absolutely of a professional level and modern.
At this point, the community will start to realize that there's an "almost" forgotten coin, with 4 years of story and no skandal.
For the story, I'm convinced that the current logo is ok and does not need to be update.... it's clean and straight.
---
I reiterate my firm opinion, that it will reach at least DOGE-value, just because of its better features... this traslates into an equal capitalization and 2.65$.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Guido
Legendary

Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 04:45:07 PM

We are also excited about additional new developments however we are not ready to officially release them at this time until further testing is completed.

/Fast

excited by a coin in it's 5th year, where developers have run a deep forum of their own at fastcointalk.org and have mobile wallet, btc core wallet
fastest alt transactions out there, deepest blockchain
and check in daily to this thread, check user profile, here every day, have their own foundation, two busy twitter accounts, many merchants accept AND THE MARKETCAP IS ONLY $450K !!!

brand new updated slick website this week too
alt traders are asleep at the wheel missing this gem. I see 1k satoshis in next week

mining reward just 1 fastcoin now too where been around so long, is a dream to send coins in fastcoin wallet compared to btc, arrives in seconds

VERY excited about quoted text.... what further surprises do we have?

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
dakkon

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 07:35:44 PM

Did I just stumble upon a hidden gem?
ribdyne

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 07:47:54 PM

Guys.

Is this coin really that fast?

WTF is this sitting in a Marketcap of just 450K?

Am I crazy? This looks like a REALLY promissing project.
Lion_investor

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 12:01:04 PM

Thank you Yakelo for your post.

Changes will be made to the website, we appreciate your frankness.

With respects to development, yes we are developing however this development does not necessarily reflected directly on GitHub.

The version 10.2.2 client release we developed on GitHub is quite advanced and does offer wallet clients on a variety of operating platforms such as Windows, Apple MAC, Android and other Linux Operating Systems.

You can actively trade our coin on the following exchanges.
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz
https://www.livecoin.net

As a courtesy we would be happy to send you some sample coins if you leave your wallet address for us in your reply.

Thank you again as we look forward to your reply.

Sincerely

/Fast

I can see devs on this coin aren't clueless kids
I mean over the years been no probs, no forks, no lost coins, there is a mobile wallet, 64 bitcoin core fastcoin wallet, bootstrap download bloackchain
4 year forum maintained.
so question is, not that it's necessary, but are you guys able to commit segwit? something new on github to show progress, would be great to see

I really don't think devs should have to do everything. look at bitcoin, satoshi did a lot at start then nothing, abandoned it
you guys are still here

I see everyone here demanding things, often with 4 posts to their name

so folks, I am not a hypocrite, I am working on rebranding logo, new site etc
It's decentralised so like bitcoin people developed sites, they didn't just sit around , get working
if you can design, post some ideas for site or logo, better ones
and so on

let's get some discussions going
again you don't need to ask permission, just do stuff

Hi,

I think the logo design is fine. Website is outdated and a bit disorganized.
Twitter only has a bot that shows news of bitcoin and we would like them to be fastcoin.
The forum is fine. Having a clear roadmap gives investors confidence

The criticisms are to improve the project, they are not bad.

Thanks again Lion and Guido,

We appreciate your constructive inputs and agree with your points made.  Please note NEW Website is currently in the works and will be revealed shortly.  

We are also excited about additional new developments however we are not ready to officially release them at this time until further testing is completed.

Thank you all again, looking forward to an exciting year yet again with FastCoin!

Sincerely

/Fast

Hi fast,

When will team present roadmap?

Thanks
fast-coin (OP)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

Fast and secure crypto currency of the future

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 01:42:56 PM

Thank you Yakelo for your post.

Changes will be made to the website, we appreciate your frankness.

With respects to development, yes we are developing however this development does not necessarily reflected directly on GitHub.

The version 10.2.2 client release we developed on GitHub is quite advanced and does offer wallet clients on a variety of operating platforms such as Windows, Apple MAC, Android and other Linux Operating Systems.

You can actively trade our coin on the following exchanges.
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz
https://www.livecoin.net

As a courtesy we would be happy to send you some sample coins if you leave your wallet address for us in your reply.

Thank you again as we look forward to your reply.

Sincerely

/Fast

I can see devs on this coin aren't clueless kids
I mean over the years been no probs, no forks, no lost coins, there is a mobile wallet, 64 bitcoin core fastcoin wallet, bootstrap download bloackchain
4 year forum maintained.
so question is, not that it's necessary, but are you guys able to commit segwit? something new on github to show progress, would be great to see

I really don't think devs should have to do everything. look at bitcoin, satoshi did a lot at start then nothing, abandoned it
you guys are still here

I see everyone here demanding things, often with 4 posts to their name

so folks, I am not a hypocrite, I am working on rebranding logo, new site etc
It's decentralised so like bitcoin people developed sites, they didn't just sit around , get working
if you can design, post some ideas for site or logo, better ones
and so on

let's get some discussions going
again you don't need to ask permission, just do stuff

Hi,

I think the logo design is fine. Website is outdated and a bit disorganized.
Twitter only has a bot that shows news of bitcoin and we would like them to be fastcoin.
The forum is fine. Having a clear roadmap gives investors confidence

The criticisms are to improve the project, they are not bad.

Thanks again Lion and Guido,

We appreciate your constructive inputs and agree with your points made.  Please note NEW Website is currently in the works and will be revealed shortly.  

Thank you all again, looking forward to an exciting year yet again with FastCoin!

Sincerely

/Fast

Hi fast,

When will team present roadmap?

Thanks

Hello Lion,

Thank you for your question, we are currently undergoing testing and further refinement.

Once complete we will present our roadmap and openly announce it via our official Twitter account.

Thank you again in advance as we appreciate your patience

Sincerely

/fast

Fast and secure crypto currency of the future
psuper15

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 07:37:15 PM

Hello,

AVG seems to detect a threat in the wallet. Is this known?

Greetings,
remistevens

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 08:24:09 PM

Hello,

Greetings,

I find virus protection goes nuts for most crypto wallets, something about how they connect to the internet... I can also attest ive had a fastcoin wallet on my computer for years. If it had a virus, sure id have gotten screwed by it by now.
Guido
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 09:02:20 PM

Hello,

Greetings,

I find virus protection goes nuts for most crypto wallets, something about how they connect to the internet... I can also attest ive had a fastcoin wallet on my computer for years. If it had a virus, sure id have gotten screwed by it by now.

ditto

@fast

some engagement on facebook would be good
know you're very active on twitter which is where cryptonuts live as opposed to fb,
but good for merchants and general public looking for affordable reliable fast CHEAP crypto
been along time since you posted there
https://www.facebook.com/FastCoin.ca/

also don't keep us waiting on what you're testing, it's a tease!
can we have a clue?

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
Guido
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 09:20:32 AM

Hi,
just seen the new Fastcoin video launched.
Is great, really good.
However imo the music chosen is terrible, not many people would be able to stand without ending vid early.

just a suggestion, you can get voice artists on fiverr.com for like 10 bucks or most just 20 to do great voiceovers with really lovely voices.
you can choose anyone, really nice bubbly female voice, posh english anything
would suggest woman

just imo

but the music is bad, just my opinion, what does everyone else think

but the vid itself is good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzotoq17HDY&feature=youtu.be

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
Warmaus

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 10:59:28 AM

Video looks ok, music is bad indeed.

I am pretty new in the cryptobusiness and i bought some fastcoins as it seems to be the fastest transaction coin.
Nowadays time is one of the most valuable things therefore i think fastcoin should grow. Now my question: Why isn't it more popular. If it's so much faster than any other crypto why no big players pay attention on this coin?
I really wonder if i missed some disadvantages the coin has beside an 3 year period with sleeping devs.

Greets
Mausi
Cheetahx

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

www.fastcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 11:29:29 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2017, 01:30:59 PM by Cheetahx

I am pretty new in the cryptobusiness and i bought some fastcoins as it seems to be the fastest transaction coin.
Nowadays time is one of the most valuable things therefore i think fastcoin should grow. Now my question: Why isn't it more popular. If it's so much faster than any other crypto why no big players pay attention on this coin?
I really wonder if i missed some disadvantages the coin has beside an 3 year period with sleeping devs.

Greets
Mausi
Hello Mausi,

Thanks for your question,

As in all markets, being able to effectively communicate this technical advantage, sometimes comes down to marketing.  Please note, this is especially true for our relatively young Cryptocurrency space.  Try to look at it like a crowded group of people all yelling at each other at the same time in an echo chamber.  To further the point, everyone yelling is more keen on being heard then to being listen to, and to top it off in that echo chamber you have Bitcoin with a Bullhorn ;-).  

That is kind of what is going in on our space.  Hope that makes sense...

Another analogy you might want to consider could be the BETA vs VHS analogy (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Videotape_format_war) not sure if you are familiar with this comparison as I am certainly dating myself now, but if you reference this example you will see that BETA was considered to be "Technically" superior to VHS, yet VHS came out on top in the market place, largely due to marketing efforts.

Although the FastCoin Foundation does have funds available to it to assist with Marketing efforts, at this point the Foundation would rather focus on innovation and forming meaningful partnerships with those funds then to start a shouting match in a somewhat already noisy chamber.  

We do realize that day may come when we will be forced to do so, however we feel that may not be for several years from now as the larger top 10 Tier cap Crypto's battle it out with somewhat deeper marketing budgets.

Hope that may make sense and thank you for your support.

Sincerely

/C

PS Just an FYI for all community members, I don't generally like to post in this area for these types of technical issues, if you are running a Full Node Wallet client on your PC you can download the latest FULL FastCoin Blockchain here...

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B37Llt3dDAzHTktRRFpzSlJaVzA

If you have installed your wallet for the very first time you may find this download useful to help speed up your initial sync to the network.  For those that are not technically savvy more in-depth instructions are provided in our Forum at www.fastcointalk.org

Fastest fairly released Crypto

FST: feH4MSdmG42be3dzjYgXKtnKDEYcKNUKkB     BTC: 1CMeKdFQYnYLpjTd7k7UGkgK6L4TSJFNNR 

www.fastcoin.ca
www.fastcointalk.org
Warmaus

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 11:54:46 AM

Greets
Mausi
Hello Mausi,

As in all markets, being able to effectively communicate this technical advantage, sometimes comes down to marketing.  Please note, this is especially true for our relatively young Cryptocurrency space.  Try to look at it like a crowded group of people all yelling at each other at the same time in an echo chamber.  To further the point, everyone yelling is more keen on being heard then to being listen to, and to top it off in that echo chamber you have Bitcoin with a Bullhorn ;-). 

That is kind of what is going in on our space.  Hope that makes sense...

Another analogy you might want to consider could be the BETA vs VHS analogy (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Videotape_format_war) not sure if you are familiar with this comparison as I am certainly dating myself now, but if you reference this example you will see that BETA was considered to be "Technically" superior to VHS, yet VHS came out on top in the market place, largely due to marketing efforts.

Although the FastCoin Foundation does have funds available to it to assist with Marketing efforts, at this point the Foundation would rather focus on innovation and forming meaningful partnerships with those funds then to start a shouting match in a somewhat already noisy chamber. 

We do realize that day may come when we will be forced to do so, however we feel that may not be for several years from now as the larger top 10 Tier cap Crypto's battle it out with somewhat deeper marketing budgets.

Sincerely

/C

First of all thanks for the fast and good answer.
I am a bit familiar to the beta vs. vhs thing, ye.
As you mentioned beta was supperior, still failed. Hopefully thats not the future fastcoin will face during
the lack of marketing.

Keenly waiting for more infos concerning the “partnerships“ you mentioned. If you get a good player on board it will be more valuable than a promo video, true thing.
Still some bucks in marketing are never missplaced 😜

Wish you a nice sunday.
Greets Mausi
Stouse49

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 03:55:25 PM

Does fastcoin have a block explorer?

Some of my transactions are taking hours to confirm.  They are large ones (meaning they contain many inputs).

BTC:
Cheetahx

www.fastcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 04:01:31 PM

Some of my transactions are taking hours to confirm.  They are large ones (meaning they contain many inputs).

Hello Stouse49,

Thanks for your question, yes we had several 3rd party Explorers, however we are working on our own dedicated to the community.  We have found over the years as some of the 3rd party providers tend to pool resources to other coins as the markets fluctuate.   As a result the Explores they hosted on our behalf were either not responding or taken off line.  We hope to have our own dedicated Block Explorer up and running shortly and will communicate to the community once it is up.

Sincerely

/C

FST: feH4MSdmG42be3dzjYgXKtnKDEYcKNUKkB     BTC: 1CMeKdFQYnYLpjTd7k7UGkgK6L4TSJFNNR 

www.fastcoin.ca
www.fastcointalk.org
Cheetahx

www.fastcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 04:05:34 PM

As a side, did you recently download a NEW wallet or was this installed several months or weeks ago?  If it is a brand new wallet, and you have no funds in the account, please feel free to download our complete FastCoin Block located here...

Unzip and copy the file into your FastCoin wallet folder, if you require more detailed instructions, they can be found on our Forum at www.fastcointalk.org

Sincerely

/E

www.fastcoin.ca
www.fastcointalk.org
Cheetahx

www.fastcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 04:16:16 PM

Greets
Mausi
Hello Mausi,

As in all markets, being able to effectively communicate this technical advantage, sometimes comes down to marketing.  Please note, this is especially true for our relatively young Cryptocurrency space.  Try to look at it like a crowded group of people all yelling at each other at the same time in an echo chamber.  To further the point, everyone yelling is more keen on being heard then to being listen to, and to top it off in that echo chamber you have Bitcoin with a Bullhorn ;-). 

That is kind of what is going in on our space.  Hope that makes sense...

Sincerely

/C

First of all thanks for the fast and good answer.
I am a bit familiar to the beta vs. vhs thing, ye.
As you mentioned beta was supperior, still failed. Hopefully thats not the future fastcoin will face during
the lack of marketing.

Keenly waiting for more infos concerning the “partnerships“ you mentioned. If you get a good player on board it will be more valuable than a promo video, true thing.
Still some bucks in marketing are never missplaced 😜

Wish you a nice sunday.
Greets Mausi

LOL, thanks for your replay Mausi,

Yes good point, actually we certainly do not see our Coin repeat the Beta vs VHS situation.

Without divulging any specific details, we feel our coin has some very good use cases in a variety of Fee based markets.  We are also exploring the potential of Exchange to Exchange transfer of funds using our technology. 

With respects to "Partnerships" I strongly recommend if you have not done it already, to join our forum at www.fastcointalk.org and open a specific thread on this discussion.  We have ongoing discussions with many interested parties at the moment, you may find more useful information their on that subject then this thread going forward.

Sincerely

/C

www.fastcoin.ca
www.fastcointalk.org
Guido
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 10:29:16 PM

okay have opened discussions at fastcointalk.org
bigbear kindly got back straight away
http://www.fastcointalk.org/index.php/topic,1102.msg6582.html#new

so to other fastcoin members here, don't sit on your hands, come over to the forum and brainstorm , help out
don't ask what fastcoin can do for you... ask what you can do for fastcoin!

it's how btc got rolling, without a community a coin is nothing
let's all work together as a team , not enough for people sitting around and do nothing and expect crypto value to go up just cos you bought it lol

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
Stouse49

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 11:59:53 PM

As a side, did you recently download a NEW wallet or was this installed several months or weeks ago?  If it is a brand new wallet, and you have no funds in the account, please feel free to download our complete FastCoin Block located here...

Unzip and copy the file into your FastCoin wallet folder, if you require more detailed instructions, they can be found on our Forum at www.fastcointalk.org

Sincerely

/E

Thanks for this information (I have already acquired the latest software and downloaded the blockchain).  If you look at past history of my posts on this thread, you find that my problems of long confirmation times are from a wallet.dat file that was originally part of Cryptsy that was acquired through an auction that a receivership held to liquidate some of the assets of cryptsy - possibly to pay off the claims in the lawsuits.  Fastcoin was one of may wallets that the receivership didn't want to spend time on because there is no easy or cheap way to get the coins out of it or even check on how many coins are in it.  Some of this information wasn't posted above.

I started with wallet version 0.8.7.5 which I compiled on my system because I thought that was the most recent version.  With this version, I made a script to transfer the fastcoins to another address in a different wallet.  I sent out about 300 transactions and only a few actually arrived at their destination - the rest were stuck in the mempool.  Later I found out that there was a 0.10.2.2 wallet and so I started the process all over and used a -zapwallettxes to start up the daemon (which took 4 days to rescan the blockchain).  I was able to send out 2.5 million Fastcoins successfully, but then another 4 million fastcoins were stuck in transit -- meaning that they were never sent (stuck in the mempool) of my client.  After this I did another -zapwallettxes and recovered by stuck coins (took my computer 4 days to do this again).

This time I am transferring out the coins more slowly, waiting on the mempool size to be 0 again, before sending out a few more transactions.  This cryptsy wallet must have been used to receive p2pool mining rewards or something because there is about 322,283 unspent outputs in this wallet.  There are 9,060 addresses.  The address with the most coins is 1 million and has 6,334 deposits to it.  The wallet size itself is about 2.5 to 3 GB.  

Some transactions are confirming within minutes.  Some within hours.  Some haven't confirmed after a day. I have even increased the fees to help and limited the inputs of the transaction to not use any less then 1 Fastcoin.

The debug.log files are not showing much in the way of error messages, so my next task is to add some more logging code to generate more output to find out why the transactions are not being sent to or received by other nodes.  If I run another instance of fastcoin on my machine, it is not seeing the transactions, therefore it makes sense why the miners are not including these transactions.

Perhaps the problem of sending is that these transactions are so large and have so many inputs that a miner doesn't have enough time to verify that it is valid in 12 seconds.  These transactions take like 1 minute to generate on my machine.  Not sure how long it takes to verify the transaction when it is received by other nodes, if it even is.

BTC:
almightyruler
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:42:49 AM

The OP lists a bootstrap but it's very old. Is there a more current bootstrap available?

It's taken me a couple of days to sync from January 2015 to June 2015, so it's probably going to be faster to download a bootstrap...

edit: Sorry, missed the google drive link above. I'll reword my question: is there a bootstrap available that can be downloaded directly to a server? Smiley (Google Drive = bzzzt)
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: