Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:58:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fastcoin - FST - The Fastest coin so far in the market - is launched!!  (Read 237841 times)
Zimtente

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

Quack.

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:51:38 PM

there's a slew of shitcoins been around five minutes and worse still tokens that are getting lost in eth mess on multiple dollars each

LTC is almost $50, btc $2700, etc goes on down marketcap

FST is not even 1 cent each!
has a low coincap compared to a lot of coins

considering fastcoin has been around so long in safe hands with great dev team, new website new applications coming
2 decent exchanges

why can'y fst reach 20 cents?

of course it can easily

btc and ltc and all other coins didn't stop dreaming

if you can't even imagine it then it can't happen

that can happen easy

fastest coin, deepest blockchain

great name, name that says exactly what it does on tin

people want all that this coin offers. currently there is so many coins, not many cryoto newcomers, of which there are many will know about fastcoin, when it keeps rising they will notice and get fomo when they realise its the real deal in a sea of vaporware tokens and few month old coins, gone next year when devs run off

never with this coin. fastcoin's moment has arrived, especially with all the chaos coming to btc later in summer, blocksizes, and half of btc bigwigs at war with each other and miners, maybe a split chain and fork for it

I can see 10 cents coming weeks, month or so

once volume increases polo or bittrex will be approachable
what will help application they can see it's a killer coin in its simplicity, not some fly by night new coin, in it's 5th year, never failed
no scandal, no premine, no instamine
how many coins can claim that?

go look at instamine scams like dash and their price? there is no justice in crypto, lots of scammers
lots of great coins that should be doing much better

I think so few people are aware of coin, most old school crypto people, a few noobs which is great for them to find a great honest coin which would appeal massively to the public if only they knew

which by the way, message to devs

look at what potcoin have done, check potcoin/com

now check potwallet/com

its brilliant, like localbitcoicns for potcoins and you can trade in paypal etc

the api etc is on github too if you check!

this would be killer for fastcoin, no more directing people on twitter or facebook or on main fastcoin/ca site to cryptopia or livecoin and them having to buy btc first
they can buy direct, our very own coinbase, but no rules like kyc to follow as basically people trading themselves, decentralised

convinced. i bought.

can also offer some help. im a java ee dev. if there is something i can do - pm me ;-P
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ribdyne

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:57:14 PM

Guys.

It's our time. We can make Fastcoin reach the top 100 on coinmarketcap.

- A coin with more than 4 years stable, with an active dev team;
 - A great community;
 - Reasonable total supply, with a RIDICULOUS price;
 - Non ICO;
 - No premined;

Last take this coin to $1. And from there, who knows.

One suggestion that I would like to give to the team is to create a slack channel. This way, we can have a place to discuss day to day.
dakkon

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:55:44 PM

One suggestion that I would like to give to the team is to create a slack channel. This way, we can have a place to discuss day to day.

I second that, a slack is imperative nowadays!
fxj

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 10:01:30 PM

I mined a load of FST back in 2013-2014 using a GPU, it's great to see the coin start moving again.

I think the case for FST looks pretty promising, both in and of itself, as well as compared to other altcoins.

Let's see what we can do to help giving FST a bit more of the attention. Well done with the new web site and all that, it's a good start.
Guido
Legendary

Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 01:13:21 AM

I love the language options on Fastcoin.ca
It would be killer to add Chinese

even better, have a dedicated site just for Chinese crypto fans and buyers?

pm me Cheetah if this sounds good as have a great way to implement

it would also ease adding to btc38
they would gobble up this coin. why ignore a country with 1.4 billion people?

more I think about this, let's do this.

another site, dedicated for CHINA!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
sat2000

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 02:06:44 AM

Agree, China is an crucial market!
Cheetahx

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

www.fastcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 02:35:27 AM

Thank you Guido,

Another great idea, and glad to announce NOW available on website...

As well as, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Russian, German, Italian, Dutch, Czech, Greek, Korean, Japanese, and Arabic

Additional languages will follow...

/C

Fastest fairly released Crypto

FST: feH4MSdmG42be3dzjYgXKtnKDEYcKNUKkB     BTC: 1CMeKdFQYnYLpjTd7k7UGkgK6L4TSJFNNR 

www.fastcoin.ca
www.fastcointalk.org
nav786

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 02:47:48 AM

hi am thinking of holding fast coin long term but after reading there is a bit of confusion on supply can support tell me what is the max supply of this coin and the current supply

Cheetahx

www.fastcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 03:02:38 AM

hi am thinking of holding fast coin long term but after reading there is a bit of confusion on supply can support tell me what is the max supply of this coin and the current supply

Thanks for your question Nav786,

Total coins to be minted...
- Total 165,888,000 coins

Additional specifications of our coin are listed below or on our landing page here...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=218852.0

Specifications:

- 12 seconds block target
- 4 confirms per transaction. So every transaction will be confirmed in 48 seconds!
- Difficulty retargets every hour. Using accelerated retargets at the beginning
   (similar algorithm as that in Luckycoin), as to eliminate instamining.
- 32 coins per block, halves approximately every 12 months or every (2,592,000 blocks)
- Like Bitcoin, depending on network demand, may fluctuate exact timeline of block halving
- Total 165,888,000 coins
- connection port is 9526, RPC-port 9527
- Scrypt

Currently there are approximately 126,764,507 coin's that have been minted to date, with approximately 39,123,493
 yet to be mined or minted into existence.

Hope this answers your question.

Sincerely

/C

FST: feH4MSdmG42be3dzjYgXKtnKDEYcKNUKkB     BTC: 1CMeKdFQYnYLpjTd7k7UGkgK6L4TSJFNNR 

www.fastcoin.ca
www.fastcointalk.org
nav78692

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:20:12 AM

thank you also does fast coin have slack
remistevens

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 04:29:20 AM

Thank you Guido,

As well as, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Russian, German, Italian, Dutch, Czech, Greek, Korean, Japanese, and Arabic

/C

Great! I agree as well that slack is important even though I appreciate that fast has its own dedicated forum at fastcointalk.org
Guido
Legendary

Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 10:28:38 AM

Thank you Guido,

/C

that's awesome, should it be CN ?
or would Chinese people want to see zh?

I will pm you some ideas about China dedicated site

also what did you think about potwallet.com idea

google potwallet github is opensource api etc show how to do

plus in wallet when selling you just invoice someone email so can't be chargebacks if they are agreeing and paying invoice and invoice clearly states amount of fst to be sold and you accept no returns and they understand cryptocurrency sent to wallet

]gets loads more nodes and mobile wallets being used supporting network rather than sitting in exchange wallets

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
almightyruler
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 11:56:24 AM

that's awesome, should it be CN ?
or would Chinese people want to see zh?

ZH is the ISO code for Chinese.

Perhaps flag icons may make it clearer, especially if people are not used to reading a western alphabet.
Zimtente

Quack.

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 12:11:56 PM

Supply similar to FTC (Feathercoin) so possibly a price of 0.08$/FST but i dont know if Fastcoin could surpass Feathercoin in term of volume of exchange because FTC has a large community too and does not take off, I am thinking about investing in a few weeks according to the evolution  Cool thanks for the team and devs

maybe maybe not ;-) but you can not really deny that fastcoin is indeed really... FAST B-)

and just think about... how FAST you can get your lambo if you are FAST enough to invest in fastcoin x)

sorry for the bad jokes ^^
sultanadnan

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 12:41:41 PM

Nearly 1Mil market cap  Grin
PeterTheGrape

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:22:53 PM

No explorer? Coin hiding something?
Zimtente

Quack.

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:37:28 PM

from the dev:

Thanks for your question, yes we had several 3rd party Explorers, however we are working on our own dedicated to the community.  We have found over the years as some of the 3rd party providers tend to pool resources to other coins as the markets fluctuate.   As a result the Explores they hosted on our behalf were either not responding or taken off line.  We hope to have our own dedicated Block Explorer up and running shortly and will communicate to the community once it is up.

btw german translation is wrong. (homepage)

"12 Zweite Blockzeit" should be "12 Sekunden Blockzeit"
PeterTheGrape

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:50:56 PM

... yes we had several 3rd party Explorers, however we are working on our own dedicated to the community.  We have found over the years as some of the 3rd party providers tend to pool resources to other coins as the markets fluctuate.   As a result the Explores they hosted on our behalf were either not responding or taken off line.  We hope to have our own dedicated Block Explorer up and running shortly and will communicate to the community once it is up.

Why did you update the op without removing the explorers that don't work? This is an old coin that was probably mined by only a few people for the last couple years, and may well have suffered exploits that are hidden by not having a good explorer.  

add
I like the coin and think faster coins are necessary, but a lot of things need to be improved, aside from explorer. "Pending exchanges Poloniex" Cmon, you are basically telling people that you are building the coin on bullshit. Why not just do things right?
fast-coin (OP)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

Fast and secure crypto currency of the future

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 06:12:13 PM

... yes we had several 3rd party Explorers, however we are working on our own dedicated to the community.  We have found over the years as some of the 3rd party providers tend to pool resources to other coins as the markets fluctuate.   As a result the Explores they hosted on our behalf were either not responding or taken off line.  We hope to have our own dedicated Block Explorer up and running shortly and will communicate to the community once it is up.

Why did you update the op without removing the explorers that don't work? This is an old coin that was probably mined by only a few people for the last couple years, and may well have suffered exploits that are hidden by not having a good explorer.  

add
I like the coin and think faster coins are necessary, but a lot of things need to be improved, aside from explorer. "Pending exchanges Poloniex" Cmon, you are basically telling people that you are building the coin on bullshit. Why not just do things right?

Thank you PTG for your praise and valid concerns. 

Please note we are aware of some of the improvements you mentioned, IE valid Block Explorer etc. To be perfectly frank we did not expect all the attention we have received recently by the market and were hoping to have the Block Explorer up and available before the recent set of events.  As stated before, we are working on providing a valid Block Explorer and will communicate it to the community once it is up and running. 

Thank you again for your post.

Sincerely

/Fast

Fast and secure crypto currency of the future
Cheetahx

www.fastcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 06:18:11 PM

from the dev:

Thanks for your question, yes we had several 3rd party Explorers, however we are working on our own dedicated to the community.  We have found over the years as some of the 3rd party providers tend to pool resources to other coins as the markets fluctuate.   As a result the Explores they hosted on our behalf were either not responding or taken off line.  We hope to have our own dedicated Block Explorer up and running shortly and will communicate to the community once it is up.

btw german translation is wrong. (homepage)

"12 Zweite Blockzeit" should be "12 Sekunden Blockzeit"
Thank you Zimtente,

We have noted your correct German translation and will inform the Web Developer to make the change.  We encourage all community members to please let us know if any of the translations on the NEW Website require editing, we want to be sure we are not offending anyone, at the same time properly translating the FastCoin message appropriately in which ever Language available.

Best Regards

/C

www.fastcoin.ca
www.fastcointalk.org
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: