Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:19:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fastcoin - FST - The Fastest coin so far in the market - is launched!!  (Read 237892 times)
Optimiza

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:05:22 AM

Any plans for a light wallet?   Seems adoption might grow if users can have the option to not download and sync the blockchain. 

dhimport

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:01:45 AM

yeah perhaps a light wallet could be useful, allowing the blockchain to download in the background without blocking user activity. just an idea
Guido
Legendary

Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:54:40 AM

three comments above, agree totally

the lightning speed with a light wallet would be killer

even though option is there to download blockchain also

also want to thank whoever who is trying to crash price and dump down.
bought a nice amount cheap  Grin

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
fast-coin (OP)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

Fast and secure crypto currency of the future

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 11:14:40 AM

hmmm, maybe i mispoke about the block explorer concern. Could someone update on that? I see that the one on the OP isn't working at all. I had though we had a block explorer, but it wasn't the best- was my understanding. Where is coinmarketcaps getting its data from? Thanks!

They said a few days ago they were working on their own blockchain explorer. Let's hope it will be ready soon.

Ah yes, thank you. I'm hoping for that too above all else for now. Its always helpful on smaller coins to be able to see the rich list and verify supply totals.

Thank you Remistevens,

On behalf of myself and the dedicated team members of FastCoin, we thank you for your gracious article about our coin and commitment to it.  As stated we are doing our best to have our own block explorer up and running ASAP.  Please note, with the recent price rise in the coin, some of our team members were distracted by the flood of communications hitting our inbox.

Many thanks again and we look forward to making this coin all that it can be.

Best Regards

Fast

great to hear thanks

fantastic we have a team of devs who can create this and communicate to community, how many coins do that?
if they wanted to save time and dedicate resources to other areas of development and do some work at git and updates if necessary
looks really good when other crypto nerds go to check, they like to see updates and bits done every few weeks or months. I do

as you can use this block explorer, very good one
https://www.blockexperts.com/#services

and it's 0.1 btc per year
Im sure community could chip in, tiny bit each, however again, problem with btc is the cost of transaction fee, you cant send bits or micropayments

btc really is a shitcoin lol, and slow as a mule

Thank you Guido for your note on this,

Please note as we work on a more comprehensive block explorer dedicated to our coin, due to expidited requests, we have taken the link here and placed an order to use this service in the interm.
https://www.blockexperts.com/#services

It has been communicated to us by the provider of this service, that it will be processed with in 48 hours.

We will keep you posted on its availablity once it's up and running and thank you again Guido for finding this service for us.

Feel free to tip the donations jar for anyone who wishes to expedite any addtional requests or who would like to help us in off setting the cost of this service.

FastCoin Donations
fjyc2UEjtSdufPpgSorcpwakx6pvbadRyh

ETHER Donations
0xe49a0546256dcd1266f52fc07318d157f6647416

LITECOIN Donations
LaaGxXRaXZhYydnXw6wmSeggzRLjgeQWq3

BITCOIN Donations
15PvY5mWvcwb8x3gDVci1niR7FzBrFznvu

Sincerely

/Fast

Robb1649

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:01:33 PM

Just out of curiosity, what are future expectations for Fastcoin and what is a realistic future price?
Cheetahx

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

www.fastcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 12:36:27 PM

sweet new website!
https://www.fastcoin.ca/

Great design! Could you change the Dutch text to "Bloktijd: 12 seconden"? In "12 tweede bloktijd", tweede means second as in #2.

Please don't use Google Translate for anything you publish. I'm a professional translator and I can tolerate amateur translations in open-source software, but machine translation will be gibberish.
Thank you ProkhorZ for letting us know.

Please note, the WebDev has updated the site and made the changes as requested!

Sincerely

/C

Fastest fairly released Crypto

FST: feH4MSdmG42be3dzjYgXKtnKDEYcKNUKkB     BTC: 1CMeKdFQYnYLpjTd7k7UGkgK6L4TSJFNNR 

www.fastcoin.ca
www.fastcointalk.org
fastcoin-ok

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:47:17 PM

Just out of curiosity, what are future expectations for Fastcoin and what is a realistic future price?

I know it's habit, so no offense intended, I suggest users to post more on fastcointalk.org.
Many topics, many questions, many replies and less confusion. In fact, if you scroll this topic, you find a mix of every possible topic...
---
Now that I'm here, just for comparison, if DOGE or others can reach a MCAP of 300-700 Mil$ with no particular features, it's anyone's guess how much high can FASTCOIN go.  As the real value is MCAP, just do quick math....
I tell you, FST with just good marketing behind.... 1.8$ - 4,2$...... this without taking in count high speed and deepest blockchain.
EdithS

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:57:23 PM

Hi Robb1649,

I am no expert in this space, but this is what I found some analyst's think may be the longer term potential
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DC7SrCyXUAAJZmI.jpg:large
fast-coin (OP)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 03:53:28 PM

hmmm, maybe i mispoke about the block explorer concern. Could someone update on that? I see that the one on the OP isn't working at all. I had though we had a block explorer, but it wasn't the best- was my understanding. Where is coinmarketcaps getting its data from? Thanks!
Thanks again Remistevens,

FastCoin Block Explorer will be up shortly...

https://www.blockexperts.com/fst

Sincerely

/Fast

evoman1

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:18:24 PM

HEY GUYS!!
I'm brand new to the forum. I recently bought up a whole bag of FST on livecoin and I went to go download the 10.2.2 Mac OS wallet and it has been 3+ days without syncing.
It seems to be completely halted. What should I do?
Thanks in advance for the help.  Smiley
fastcoin-ok

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:41:44 PM

HEY GUYS!!
I'm brand new to the forum. I recently bought up a whole bag of FST on livecoin and I went to go download the 10.2.2 Mac OS wallet and it has been 3+ days without syncing.

Evomann, I suggest you to open a topic on fastcointalk.org.... it takes 1 minute to register (free of course).
This website (bitcointalk) is too small for every topic on FST... it happens on daily basis that most interesting questions and discussions get "lost" into this mess.
Cheetahx

www.fastcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 05:44:08 PM

HEY GUYS!!
Hello Evoman1 and Fastcoin-ok,

Thanks for your support.  

Yes as Fastcoin-ok suggested, probably the best thing to do, to help troubleshoot your issue, is to join our own forum at www.fastcointalk.org.

Once you've joined, post your topic in the troubleshooting section located here...
http://www.fastcointalk.org/index.php/board,47.0.html

Once posted, email the support team at info@fastcoin.ca your fastcointalk.org ID and link to your posted ticket.

Someone from the community will do their best to assist you.

You can also browse around in that forum as you might find a solution already listed to the problem your experiencing.

Sincerely

/C

FST: feH4MSdmG42be3dzjYgXKtnKDEYcKNUKkB     BTC: 1CMeKdFQYnYLpjTd7k7UGkgK6L4TSJFNNR 

www.fastcoin.ca
www.fastcointalk.org
Sir_Iglou

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:47:45 PM

HEY GUYS!!
Thanks in advance for the help.  Smiley

Thanks for your support. 

Yes as Fastcoin-ok suggested, probably the best thing to do, to help troubleshoot your issue, is to join our own forum at www.fastcointalk.org.

Once you've joined, post your topic in the troubleshooting section located here...

Once posted, email the support team at info@fastcoin.ca your fastcointalk.org ID and link to your posted ticket.

You can also browse around in that forum as you might find a solution already listed to the problem your experiencing.

Sincerely

/C

The problem is that it doesn't take 1 minute to register. It requires admin approval. This is really not new-user friendly at all. Most people interested and willing to ask a question will just forget about it because of this "admin approval".

By the way, I'm still waiting for mine.
Cheetahx

www.fastcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 05:53:25 PM

HEY GUYS!!

Thanks for your support.  

Sincerely

/C

The problem is that it doesn't take 1 minute to register. It requires admin approval. This is really not new-user friendly at all. Most people interested and willing to ask a question will just forget about it because of this "admin approval".

By the way, I'm still waiting for mine.
Hi Sir_Iglou

Thanks for your note, and we apologies for the wait.  Our administrator to the site has approved your request to join, please go and check to see that you can get logged in now.

Sincerely

/C

www.fastcoin.ca
www.fastcointalk.org
evoman1

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:54:28 PM

Thank you all for the responses. I will go over to the suggested links and sign up now.
Cheetahx

www.fastcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 05:58:52 PM

Thank you all for the responses. I will go over to the suggested links and sign up now.
Your welcome Evonman1,

Hope this helps, the admin team verified your login to the www.fastcointalk.org site, so you should be good to go!

Sincerely

/C

www.fastcoin.ca
www.fastcointalk.org
evoman1

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:11:17 PM

Approved my account within seconds! Thank you guys!
I hope someone responds to my issues as fast as you guys did in this forum.

Stay FAST!
bigdaddy1000

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:00:40 AM

I'm new to all this, what is the bootstrap file for?

And can I have my fast wallet on multiple computers or is each wallet on each computer separate?

Love this coin, and thanks in advance for the help!!!
AIRCOINDEV O

Activity: 105

Proteus?

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 06:32:24 AM

Your welcome Evonman1,

Hope this helps, the admin team verified your login to the www.fastcointalk.org site, so you should be good to go!

Sincerely

/C

Trying to compile your coin from scratch, can I get some help w/ the compiler error shown below?

Code:
include\QtGui" -I"..\Qt\4.8.6\include" -I"src" -I"src\json" -I"src\qt" -I"..\deps"
 -I"MINIUPNPC_LIB_PATH=C:\deps\miniupnpc" -I"src\leveldb\include" -I"src\leveldb
\helpers" -I"..\deps\boost_1_55_0" -I"..\deps\db-4.8.30.NC\build_unix" -I"..\dep
s\openssl-1.0.1j\include" -I"..\deps\qrencode-3.4.4" -I"..\Qt\4.8.6\include\Acti
veQt" -I"build" -I"build" -I"..\Qt\4.8.6\mkspecs\default" -o build\qrc_bitcoin.o
 release\qrc_bitcoin.cpp
g++ -Wl,--dynamicbase -Wl,--nxcompat -Wl,--large-address-aware -static -static-l
ibgcc -static-libstdc++ -Wl,-s -mthreads -Wl,-subsystem,windows -o release\clone
coin-qt.exe object_script.clonecoin-qt.Release  -L"c:\Qt\4.8.6\lib" -lmingwthrd
-lmingw32 -lqtmain build\bitcoin-qt_res.o -lqrencode -lminiupnpc -liphlpapi C:/C
lonecoin/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a C:/Clonecoin/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a -lshlwapi
 -LC:\deps\boost_1_55_0/stage/lib -LC:\deps\db-4.8.30.NC\build_unix -LC:\deps\op
enssl-1.0.1j -LC:\deps\qrencode-3.4.4\.libs -lssl -lcrypto -ldb_cxx -lshlwapi -l
mswsock -lboost_system-mgw49-mt-s-1_55 -lboost_filesystem-mgw49-mt-s-1_55 -lboos
t_program_options-mgw49-mt-s-1_55 -lboost_thread-mgw49-mt-s-1_55 -lboost_chrono-
mgw49-mt-s-1_55 -lQtGui -lQtNetwork -lgdi32 -lcomdlg32 -loleaut32 -limm32 -lwinm
m -lwinspool -lmsimg32 -lQtCore -lole32 -luuid -lws2_32 -ladvapi32 -lshell32 -lu
ser32 -lkernel32
C:/mingw32/bin/../lib/gcc/i686-w64-mingw32/4.9.1/../../../../i686-w64-mingw32/bi
n/ld.exe: cannot find -lminiupnpc
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
Makefile.Release:291: recipe for target 'release\clonecoin-qt.exe' failed
mingw32-make: *** [release\fastcoin-qt.exe] Error 1

"Let's make money out of AIR,".  - an AIRcoin user
Cheetahx

www.fastcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 11:46:23 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2017, 11:59:31 AM by Cheetahx

I'm new to all this, what is the bootstrap file for?

And can I have my fast wallet on multiple computers or is each wallet on each computer separate?

Love this coin, and thanks in advance for the help!!!

Thanks for your questions Bigdaddy1000,

The "Bootstrap" file you are referring too, found on the following link...
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B37Llt3dDAzHTktRRFpzSlJaVzA

is a static copy of the complete FastCoin (FST) blockchain for Windows clients running ver 10.2.2 up to and including June 11th 2017.

We have posted it as a curtesy to community members so that users that do not wish to wait for the client to completely download on its own via the synchronization process, can simply follow the steps in the attached guide to help “Expedite” the Synchronization process of their full node FST Wallets.  We understand the method in which it is being offered is somewhat crude at the moment, the FastCoin Core team is working on helping address the delivery method of this issue.

Due to the nature in which the Full FastCoin (FST) ver 10.2.2 wallet installs on Windows however, it’s probably a good idea to only install one copy of it per PC.  In other words, you can install as many copies of the wallet you like on different computers, but again one wallet (Software client) per Windows PC is recommended.  IE if you have 3 computers, you can install 3 separate copies of the FastCoin (FST) wallet on each of these computers.

Please note, we may be using the term "Wallet" very loosely here as well.  What is meant by this, is each FastCoin (FST) wallet client that is installed per PC, allows you to create as many FastCoin (FST) "wallets addresses" as you like on each PC.

It is a full featured wallet with all the abilities that Bitcoin or any decent Altcoin wallet has. 

I hope this helps answer your question, again if you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to post on our forum at www.fastcointalk.org

Thank you again as we appreciate your support and looking forward to making FastCoin all that it can be.

Cheers

/C

www.fastcoin.ca
www.fastcointalk.org
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: