Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:10:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fastcoin - FST - The Fastest coin so far in the market - is launched!!  (Read 237894 times)
gildinglite

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

These packets fly

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:55:27 AM

Good day .. the forum is attended by official representatives FastCoin Foundation ?

Looks like it? But they have some weird thoughts about the (lack of) importance maintaining updates where everyone goes for information.. Bitcointalk.
kreatoralex

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:54:15 AM

Any other work around, started fresh install with new config ( even with this config it was still connecting to older clients), it said synced up to 4 days ago, when i checked back, it was back at 8 days behind, and no block source found.

Was this done using the 8.7.2 version, or the 0.10.2.2 version?
anyone had any luck with this?

No, the wallet does not work.

bigdaddy1000

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:46:47 PM

how do i sign into slack, it says I need an invite or need to contact the team administrator?
Mythischwezen

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:49:53 PM

is this coin even alive?
Lasergun
Legendary

Activity: 1155
Merit: 1174

https://t.me/laser9un

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 07:55:32 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2017, 08:10:23 AM by Lasergun

2devteam. Important. Please, respond to:

Hello.
We have non-valid transaction which was send from Cryptopia Exchange
http://fst.blockexp.info/address/fqAyvky5ZHuRBr5MZrWMzxGgHR4LwKNowL

This transaction was send on 31st Dec 1969 18:00:00 date and it doesn't
have any block hash. It seems that FST blockchain is broken. So, we
closed deposit/withdrawal and waiting for your response.

---
Best regards, LiveCoin.net

P.S. Dev, send me in PM your e-mail.
almightyruler
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:14:55 PM

2devteam. Important. Please, respond to:

Hello.
We have non-valid transaction which was send from Cryptopia Exchange
http://fst.blockexp.info/address/fqAyvky5ZHuRBr5MZrWMzxGgHR4LwKNowL

This transaction was send on 31st Dec 1969 18:00:00 date and it doesn't
have any block hash. It seems that FST blockchain is broken. So, we
closed deposit/withdrawal and waiting for your response.

---
Best regards, LiveCoin.net

P.S. Dev, send me in PM your e-mail.

Hmm, a transaction without a block hash? I heard Bitcoin has many thousands of those at any given moment. Wink

Could just be that the transaction has been ignored by miners, possibly because of an invalid time value, or the unusual date (which is probably unix 0) may be a display error on the block explorer, and there is some other reason (like size) it has not been incorporated into a block.

I'll start up my FST client and see if the tx appears in my mempool.
abigdump

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:25:33 PM

any addnodes cant sync wallet
Lasergun
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 02:55:46 PM

Hmm, a transaction without a block hash? I heard Bitcoin has many thousands of those at any given moment. Wink

Could just be that the transaction has been ignored by miners, possibly because of an invalid time value, or the unusual date (which is probably unix 0) may be a display error on the block explorer, and there is some other reason (like size) it has not been incorporated into a block.

The problem is that somebody from the dev. team should respond to their support (support@livecoin.net). Coin without the dev. can not be listed on LiveCoin.net for a long...
fast-coin (OP)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

Fast and secure crypto currency of the future

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 03:06:34 PM

The problem is that somebody from the dev. team should respond to their support (support@livecoin.net). Coin without the dev. can not be listed on LiveCoin.net for a long...
Thx for note, we are looking into this.

Very strange behaviour as we have been on the Exchange for quite some time with no issues.

Best

Fast

Lasergun
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 03:28:45 PM

Very strange behaviour as we have been on the Exchange for quite some time with no issues.

Best

Fast

Before that - I was keeping communication with them regarding FST. I want to handover now. Please, give me your e-mail, I will pass it to their support.
EbenTheva

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:29:44 PM

Best

Fast

Is this another coin that is failing?? Sad to see it die like this after so much push and publicity..I don't want to believe it..but can someone update what the problems are??
fast-coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 05:15:04 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2017, 06:04:55 PM by fast-coin

Best

Fast

Before that - I was keeping communication with them regarding FST. I want to handover now. Please, give me your e-mail, I will pass it to their support.
Thank you Lasergun,

Please note, I have sent you my email via DM, let me know if you got it okay.

Please also note, we recently performed transactions with Cryptopia with no issue.

Best

Fast

fast-coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 05:19:21 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2017, 11:18:37 PM by fast-coin

Best

Fast

Is this another coin that is failing?? Sad to see it die like this after so much push and publicity..I don't want to believe it..but can someone update what the problems are??

Thx for the note EbenTheva,

Please note, we think this is very premature to assume such a statment.  If you login to Livcoin's site with your trading account you will see that they have many coin's in sespended states for a variety of reasons.

We are investigating this, traders are welcome to use Cryptopia for now if they wish to trade with FST while we work with Livecoin to learn what exactly they are reporting.

Please also note, we have recently sent and recieved coins via Cryptopia without issue.

Best

Fast

fastcoin-ok

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:07:51 AM

Livecoin running again.
It was their fault
----
Post it: don't be lazy... install and sign in at SLACK APP... waaaay better than this turd and better than the forum.

https://slack.com/lp/one?cvosrc=ppc.google.slack&cvo_campaign=&cvo_campaign=&cvo_crid=33699994145&Matchtype=e&utm_source=&utm_medium=google&utm_campaign=brand_hv&c3api=5542,33699994145,slack&c3api=5542,33699994145,slack&cvosrc=ppc.yahoo.slack&cvo_campaign=&cvo_crid=33699994145&Matchtype=e&utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=ppc&c3api=5523,33699994145,slack&gclid=CNC08s6G49UCFYStGwodv7wIag&gclsrc=ds&dclid=CMuD9c6G49UCFVUUGwod6YoAwg
fastcoin-ok

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:16:22 AM

For potential SLACK users: It's like whazzapp, divided by categories. Very useful and easy to use.
When asked, type "fastcoinchat.slack.com"
fast-coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 01:37:15 PM

Good morning everyone,

We want to take the time to post our response we have on this issue from our SLACK channel on this forum as well for any parties interested to see updates to this issue.  We have copied and pasted it below....

"Update to Livecoin issue:  Our team has finally reached Livecoin support on this issue.  It appears the root cause of the problem is a faulty Block Explorer http://fst.blockexp.info/ was being referenced by Livecoin for certain transactions.  Furthermore, this Block Explorer was picked up by Coin Market Cap as one of our official sources for reference.  We are not sure who communicated this to Coin Market Cap, however it appears someone from the Crypto Community took it upon themselves to ask Coin Market Cap to post the above mentioned block Explorer as one of our official sources.  Please note, this block Explorer is NOT ours, we have tried to contact the owner of this Block Explorer and they have not responded.  We have audited this Block Explorer and have found numerous inn-ac-curacies with it.  It appears it may be including orphaned blocks into its calculations, we are not 100% sure as we do not have direct access to its source code.  We have also sent an email to Coin Market Cap to remove the link they currently have pointing to this Block Explorer and are awaiting their response."

If the owner of this Block Explorer happens to read this thread, please DM myself or Cheetahx ASAP as we may need your assistance to help resolve the current issue with Livecoin.

Thank you to community members in this forum that have done their best to direct others to our SLACK channel for updates to this issue.  Yes the SLACK channel appears to be a better place to keep current on these issues.  The best way to sign up to that channel is via the follwoing link....

https://fastcoinchat.slack.com/messages/C6P2GDD0X/convo/C6KCF6F28-1502222893.115716/

Again this specific topic can be referenced on our SLACK channel under the heading #fstlivecoin .

Best

Fast

remistevens

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:28:02 PM

Good morning everyone,

We want to take the time to post our response we have on this issue from our SLACK channel on this forum as well for any parties interested to see updates to this issue.  We have copied and pasted it below....

"Update to Livecoin issue:  Our team has finally reached Livecoin support on this issue.  It appears the root cause of the problem is a faulty Block Explorer http://fst.blockexp.info/ was being referenced by Livecoin for certain transactions.  Furthermore, this Block Explorer was picked up by Coin Market Cap as one of our official sources for reference.  We are not sure who communicated this to Coin Market Cap, however it appears someone from the Crypto Community took it upon themselves to ask Coin Market Cap to post the above mentioned block Explorer as one of our official sources.  Please note, this block Explorer is NOT ours, we have tried to contact the owner of this Block Explorer and they have not responded.  We have audited this Block Explorer and have found numerous inn-ac-curacies with it.  It appears it may be including orphaned blocks into its calculations, we are not 100% sure as we do not have direct access to its source code.  We have also sent an email to Coin Market Cap to remove the link they currently have pointing to this Block Explorer and are awaiting their response."

If the owner of this Block Explorer happens to read this thread, please DM myself or Cheetahx ASAP as we may need your assistance to help resolve the current issue with Livecoin.

Thank you to community members in this forum that have done their best to direct others to our SLACK channel for updates to this issue.  Yes the SLACK channel appears to be a better place to keep current on these issues.  The best way to sign up to that channel is via the follwoing link....

https://fastcoinchat.slack.com/messages/C6P2GDD0X/convo/C6KCF6F28-1502222893.115716/

Again this specific topic can be referenced on our SLACK channel under the heading #fstlivecoin .

Best

Fast

Thanks for the update, hard work and respecting that some of the dinosaurs still like Bitcointalk best Smiley
Zimtente

Activity: 116

Quack.

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 12:59:38 PM

wallet not syncing cant access my coins. is there any fix yet? worked before...
Koover

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:07:53 PM

I can't get the blockchain to sync either.  I'm a bit concerned because my past experience with livecoin isn't good when coins have issues.  I feel like things were going great with FST up until the "big announcement".  Things like a functioning desktop wallet that everyone can use without hours asking questions and a blockchain explorer that works are miss.  I'm starting to get the feeling that if we pulled back the curtain on this coin the blockchain wouldn't look particularly healthy.  I'm certainly not an expert but these problems persist and that is become concerning.  Hopefully I'm wrong....
Zimtente

Activity: 116

Quack.

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:32:46 PM

I can't get the blockchain to sync either.  I'm a bit concerned because my past experience with livecoin isn't good when coins have issues.  I feel like things were going great with FST up until the "big announcement".  Things like a functioning desktop wallet that everyone can use without hours asking questions and a blockchain explorer that works are miss.  I'm starting to get the feeling that if we pulled back the curtain on this coin the blockchain wouldn't look particularly healthy.  I'm certainly not an expert but these problems persist and that is become concerning.  Hopefully I'm wrong....

same here im a huge supporter because i like the youtube vids and the energy behind it ;-) but with no working desktop wallet im also little bit concerned. hopefully we can sort those things out. cheers
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: