Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:50:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EARTH TOKEN - Participate in the $120 trillion natural asset market  (Read 49168 times)
bilyones

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:51:04 PM

In concern to substance that are one of the major concern in our environment I would like to discuss our biggest problem in regards to plastic pollution. It involves the accumulation of plastic products in the environment that adversely affects wildlife, wildlife habitat, or humans. The prominence of plastic pollution is correlated with plastics being inexpensive and durable, which lends to high levels of plastics used by humans. However, it is slow to degrade and plastic pollution can unfavorably affect lands, waterways and oceans. Living organisms, particularly marine animals, can also be affected through entanglement, direct ingestion of plastic waste, or through exposure to chemicals within plastics that cause interruptions in biological functions.

I think this is one of the Future-cases that I read in the whitepaper of Earth Token and I agree that this problem is really big that concerns all living organism because its something associated with health caused by pollution due to lack of care in our environment we can observe this in urban areas cities that lack the implementation of the right garbage disposal, all garbage will be dump in the dumpster where non biodegradable and biodegradable mix together where harmful substance is exposed to other humans. This problem is really need to fix fast and we should act together in this matter lets start in the small community in our country our home if all of us practice zero waste management and promote renewable energy this would be a big help to the total community if only all of us unite in this matter. The answer to this might be the entering or impactChoice's Earth Token and this is why the team behind Earth Token is launching the project to give us the opportunity to act as one for us to address such problems fast in other areas of the world that need to be reach and to be educate in taking care of the environment.

perhaps we really entered a faster global change that every human being has ever witness but to all of this challenge its for all of us to confront we did make a new picture of our planet in this fast phase of our evolution. The problems of having this massive amount of plastic roaming our planet gives me chills while watching youtube natgeo we can see birds albatros to be particular these birds roams the sea to fetch food for their young ones it is their habitats, but it is also a danger because some marine biologist are studying why are they seeing a lot of dead birds and they see that its body is plastic filled, perhaps the food that the parent eg. fish is also contaminated by plastic that is non digestible and very corrosive to the health of these wild life. This is very disturbing because this could drive out sea birds like albatros to go extinct because there is no food they think this garbage are food and what they eat contains plastic so there is no escape they will die whats worst is this plastic will be deposit in the ocean and will cover the ecosystem there the fish habitat the corals will also die and fishes can also feed into these plastics like styrofoam where fishermen catch this fish and they bring this to the market for us to feed what an alarming situation we got.. please support earth token for us to act as one and change what are we experiencing now it might be future-cases but still matters like this can be address to the public fast if supported campaign for environment protection like Earth Token invest to something that is very meaningful..

this is the vid of natgeo in youtube where plastics are being fed by albatros
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsXiEy2kbGM

I've watch the video and its very frustrating that some of use is very irresponsible in their simple garbage disposal that they even throws candy wrappers anywhere. I always admired japan on their garbage segregation a zero waste management where they have a canal system where koi fishes are freely roaming into the community and the Japanese citizens are really taking care of the whole community that garbage disposal became part of their daily lives; If only we can apply this to our community a harmonious relationship between man and nature is what we really need. Let's keep promoting this kind of projects because we are the one who is benefiting in nature lets not destroy it and lets start taking care for our kids and the next generations..

I think its getting better now that some are really loyal in serving the nature as its protectors like Leonard Harley and the team behind earth token their efforts in this past years in taking an action in developing solutions in pertains to environmental sustenance like carbon mitigation, climate neutral fuel and waste to energy solutions slowly these actions had been made and earth token will not be launching with out their undying belief that there will be a change and we can protect the environment for future generations.

That's what I've been thinking about were all of the team members of the Earth token I saw that they are all natures lover and moreover, well experienced in taking care of our environmental concerns, which we can see to their background individually. That's is why they are willing to share their knowledge about the major problems of our earth natures.

Yes big things come from small beginnings we can start in our small circle of earth team members and create awareness by sharing information to other individuals like our friends and into our social media about taking care of the environment its such a wonderful thing that we are nature lovers in our early age that this concern will envelop our character and be the outmost individual who can set as an example in the future to the young ones to take care of the planets.

this is a wonderful project pre ico is coming don't forget to support this good investment where you appreciate the value of earth's token plus you are helping the society in protecting the nature, I'm sure the efforts of the Earth token team will payoff someday with this good project such awareness will be on the people mind that its about time we protect the environment from the harsh human activities we are doing for this past years to achieve such greatness..

I also this problem deserve a really good solution like proper recycling of plastics and one of earth token's solution waste to energy to recycle those plastics and turn it as a materials to create renewable source of energy like solar panels and turbine and wind mill parts so it will be much useful rather than being a garbage in our environment. I also did see a good project in the internet where they turned plastic as a based ingredient to create houses whereas they replace cement with hard plastic blocks like lego's and stick it together they form a weatherproof and a house where we could lived for years with low maintenance with a cheap price. With this project the Earth Token can initiate a new market where awareness of protecting the environment is the top priority.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:38:08 AM

Just give you an update about ICO that we have 3 days remaining before token sale. hope you guys could join us. Earth token is a game changer here and it could give us great potential! kudos to our team
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:48:12 AM

EARTH TOKEN will be use in the natural asset exchange trade. The demand of Earth token is on corporations that buy natural assets to mitigate their impact on the environment. the supply side there are natural asset producers, converting positive impacts into traceable instruments. 
EarthToken

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:18:20 AM

EARTH Token CEO interview on ICO Hotel:

https://icohotel.com/news/Cryptocurrencies/a-qanda-session-with-leonard-harley-of-earth-token
waichi

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:14:59 AM

The SynGas is not just a simple form of gas,
 the SynGas can passed tgrough different forms of catalyst which only means SynGas can be used as a fuel, as a sourch of electricity.

this syngas is one of the best solution that earth token offer that we can benefit from it in a sense that we can use it as substitute to fossil fuels, oil and natural gas. it is a great source of electricity. in which by turning carbon-containing materials into synthetic gas (syngas) we help also to protect our environment

It is a manufacturing process that converts any material containing carbon-such as coal, petroleum coke (petcoke), biomass or waste-into synthesis gas (syngas). It can provide a clean alternative source of baseload electricity, fertilizers, fuels, and chemicals.
this things can be help us to conduct a electricity.

Research indicates that syngas as a fuel is very valuable. It is common to always use energy from mineral deposits such as fuels. And it feels good to know that making energy sources from waste products can now be achieved by means of gasification.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:20:41 AM

Dear bounty manager:
I joined in the earth token signature bounty on 3rd, October (gomei @line 26), and I have got 340 stakes for now. I find there is another gomei (line 156) in the spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nSrj3ZNOACdvbZ5asXd4LnAZXfBTyUPHnOtG6E71CGQ/edit#gid=1525845474), and he has got 170 stakes for now, he has the same information as mine beside the payment address, I think you should kick it off, maybe someone is trying to cheat. I hope you should check all the spreadsheet to kick someone like this (check if there is duplicated profile link). It is unfair to the real bounty participates.

Also I hope all the bounty hunters can check if there is someone copy your information and want to share your bounty tokens, if so, report to the bounty manager immediately.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
avadonne

Activity: 183

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:36:35 AM

In concern to substance that are one of the major concern in our environment I would like to discuss our biggest problem in regards to plastic pollution. It involves the accumulation of plastic products in the environment that adversely affects wildlife, wildlife habitat, or humans. The prominence of plastic pollution is correlated with plastics being inexpensive and durable, which lends to high levels of plastics used by humans. However, it is slow to degrade and plastic pollution can unfavorably affect lands, waterways and oceans. Living organisms, particularly marine animals, can also be affected through entanglement, direct ingestion of plastic waste, or through exposure to chemicals within plastics that cause interruptions in biological functions.

I think this is one of the Future-cases that I read in the whitepaper of Earth Token and I agree that this problem is really big that concerns all living organism because its something associated with health caused by pollution due to lack of care in our environment we can observe this in urban areas cities that lack the implementation of the right garbage disposal, all garbage will be dump in the dumpster where non biodegradable and biodegradable mix together where harmful substance is exposed to other humans. This problem is really need to fix fast and we should act together in this matter lets start in the small community in our country our home if all of us practice zero waste management and promote renewable energy this would be a big help to the total community if only all of us unite in this matter. The answer to this might be the entering or impactChoice's Earth Token and this is why the team behind Earth Token is launching the project to give us the opportunity to act as one for us to address such problems fast in other areas of the world that need to be reach and to be educate in taking care of the environment.

perhaps we really entered a faster global change that every human being has ever witness but to all of this challenge its for all of us to confront we did make a new picture of our planet in this fast phase of our evolution. The problems of having this massive amount of plastic roaming our planet gives me chills while watching youtube natgeo we can see birds albatros to be particular these birds roams the sea to fetch food for their young ones it is their habitats, but it is also a danger because some marine biologist are studying why are they seeing a lot of dead birds and they see that its body is plastic filled, perhaps the food that the parent eg. fish is also contaminated by plastic that is non digestible and very corrosive to the health of these wild life. This is very disturbing because this could drive out sea birds like albatros to go extinct because there is no food they think this garbage are food and what they eat contains plastic so there is no escape they will die whats worst is this plastic will be deposit in the ocean and will cover the ecosystem there the fish habitat the corals will also die and fishes can also feed into these plastics like styrofoam where fishermen catch this fish and they bring this to the market for us to feed what an alarming situation we got.. please support earth token for us to act as one and change what are we experiencing now it might be future-cases but still matters like this can be address to the public fast if supported campaign for environment protection like Earth Token invest to something that is very meaningful..

I've watch the video and its very frustrating that some of use is very irresponsible in their simple garbage disposal that they even throws candy wrappers anywhere. I always admired japan on their garbage segregation a zero waste management where they have a canal system where koi fishes are freely roaming into the community and the Japanese citizens are really taking care of the whole community that garbage disposal became part of their daily lives; If only we can apply this to our community a harmonious relationship between man and nature is what we really need. Let's keep promoting this kind of projects because we are the one who is benefiting in nature lets not destroy it and lets start taking care for our kids and the next generations..

I think its getting better now that some are really loyal in serving the nature as its protectors like Leonard Harley and the team behind earth token their efforts in this past years in taking an action in developing solutions in pertains to environmental sustenance like carbon mitigation, climate neutral fuel and waste to energy solutions slowly these actions had been made and earth token will not be launching with out their undying belief that there will be a change and we can protect the environment for future generations.

That's what I've been thinking about were all of the team members of the Earth token I saw that they are all natures lover and moreover, well experienced in taking care of our environmental concerns, which we can see to their background individually. That's is why they are willing to share their knowledge about the major problems of our earth natures.

Yes big things come from small beginnings we can start in our small circle of earth team members and create awareness by sharing information to other individuals like our friends and into our social media about taking care of the environment its such a wonderful thing that we are nature lovers in our early age that this concern will envelop our character and be the outmost individual who can set as an example in the future to the young ones to take care of the planets.

this is a wonderful project pre ico is coming don't forget to support this good investment where you appreciate the value of earth's token plus you are helping the society in protecting the nature, I'm sure the efforts of the Earth token team will payoff someday with this good project such awareness will be on the people mind that its about time we protect the environment from the harsh human activities we are doing for this past years to achieve such greatness..

I also this problem deserve a really good solution like proper recycling of plastics and one of earth token's solution waste to energy to recycle those plastics and turn it as a materials to create renewable source of energy like solar panels and turbine and wind mill parts so it will be much useful rather than being a garbage in our environment. I also did see a good project in the internet where they turned plastic as a based ingredient to create houses whereas they replace cement with hard plastic blocks like lego's and stick it together they form a weatherproof and a house where we could lived for years with low maintenance with a cheap price. With this project the Earth Token can initiate a new market where awareness of protecting the environment is the top priority.

Over recent decades we have moved to a society of disposable plastic products. The demand for plastic products grow rapidly and it is unsustainable. What has gone unnoticed by almost all of us is the disposal problem has made and continues to make. That is why it is a good idea that impactChoice is having solution for our plastic waste to convert it in reusable energy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
EarthToken

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:53:19 AM

EARTH Token:

impactChoice has been providing carbon mitigation solutions to corporations since 2009. We already offer an internal blockchain based solution to our clients and we look forward to releasing the Natural Asset exchange to fully democratize the market

https://medium.com/earthtokens/the-earth-token-and-the-natural-asset-exchange-a-simple-solution-ef45e7a1f64

achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:37:11 AM

Over recent decades we have moved to a society of disposable plastic products. The demand for plastic products grow rapidly and it is unsustainable. What has gone unnoticed by almost all of us is the disposal problem has made and continues to make. That is why it is a good idea that impactChoice is having solution for our plastic waste to convert it in reusable energy.

Source of energy derived from plastics could further expand the diversity of energy supply. Technologies today are able to recover the energy contained in plastics. Plastics have a high energy content that can be converted to electricity, synthetic gas and fuels. Recovering this abundant energy also reduces waste sent to landfills and complement plastic recycling.
langka1213

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:01:23 AM

One of the major problems countries today is waste disposal. It would even actually take a huge amount of money just for processing wastes.
But with the innovative ideas from EARTH, converting the energy in MSW into useful products such as electricity, fertilizers, transportation fuels and chemicals would save unnecessary costs.

This is one of the best ideas of earth token project for me the conversion of disposal wastes into energy that can be convented into fuels of electricity. That is wow i am very excited for this project.

We us a observant we must to observe the effects of what we do to our earth. like not followed the rules of using the proper waste disposal. If everyone did not followed theirs the possibility that we destroy our earth, so the idea of Earth Token is good because they give the idea of how to use the proper disposal at the same time we convert it into Energy.
lancelot0220

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:34:32 AM

This is why we need to sustain our environment because looking after our environment is something we must all be part of. Environmental health is crucial to ensure we, and future generations, can all go green and can live healthy lives on a healthy planet.

We should be observant on how earth getting more polluted and affected by global climate change we must moved and take steps if we want to have a much more safer and cleaner environment for us and our next generation . That's why Im keeping an eye on this project because it hold lots of promise concerning on the sustainability of environment.

I know what you mean, and I know how you feel about things mate. That's why even me I'm also watching and keeping an eye on this things because their goal was not that easy to implement unless the Pre-ico and ICO end in in a good result, which is become successful. Perhaps, this project will going to be in good terms.
how much is the initial value of the token ? and what is the number of total token? 120 trillion USD is a big amount, and i hope its a success for all ICO htey will be having . this is the need of our mankind to save the earth.

As you can see our Mother Earth have facing a big problem and that is the climate change, if everyone did not participate in this project there is the big change that this plan is useless, so we as a observant we must to do something like teach them how to use proper waste so that we can help our nature at the same time our mother earth.

Definitely you are right pal, No matter how good advise and opinion you gave in this project, if the earth token until end of the campaign at least 75%  will not  be sold out, it will be hard for the Earth token company to implement their planned about the concern into our natures situation which is facing the problem of all countries in the whole world.

Earth token should have many investor for this project to work. Saving earth needs more money, time and effort to be successful. But the money is crucial. If we love thisnproject let’s go out and share this to our family members

Yes its really a worthy investment with a meaningful cause and having this in its presale is really a smart choice. I'm really looking forward to this project to materialize and be on the market. Let's support earth token and be a part of its growing community of nature lovers

Nowadays we has be observant because some people has no idea on what happen on our mother earth if they do is good or not if they do has an effect on it, so we have to save our planet earth before its to late. Maybe a few years some people in this world have a good life and health.
ryder1213

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:02:24 PM

This project will serves as a wake up call to us humans that we need to move to save our mother earth from destroying.
Because it is for our own sake the world will continue living without us humans but we cannot live with out the earth.

That is right mister this project will serve as an eye opener for each an everyone of us humans that we need to save our own planet before it is too late.

By the means of technology we can spread awareness to the public much faster to preserve the nature for the generations to come lets support earth token

Supporting this project by many of here is now happening because of natures involvement. You can see that there still many people who are  nature lovers that's why most of us here are willing to partake in the pre-ico and ico for the implementation of the earth token goal to their target until end of the campaign.

Yes I remember many projects with great ideas in nature like greenpeace and earth first, then now earth token with the integration of blockchain technology involvement in projects protecting the environment with technological advancement such is a great job taking advantage of what we got so far is really a resourceful and brilliant idea that's why I love this project, soon creating awareness and having an environmental sustenance will be easier than before.

Perhaps, Earth token was created to give an awareness to anyone here in this industry. Which is became an eye opener to everybody and become sensitive to our surroundings. Were other business company I think would like to make partnership with the Earth token project. it will be great if that happens.

This Project of Earth Token has a Good idea and it indicates that we must to be aware to what we have done to our mother earth, we has to stop destroying our mother earth and starts make a moves to save it.
Skyrah2008

Activity: 284

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:31:10 PM

One of the major problems countries today is waste disposal. It would even actually take a huge amount of money just for processing wastes.
But with the innovative ideas from EARTH, converting the energy in MSW into useful products such as electricity, fertilizers, transportation fuels and chemicals would save unnecessary costs.

This is one of the best ideas of earth token project for me the conversion of disposal wastes into energy that can be convented into fuels of electricity. That is wow i am very excited for this project.

We us a observant we must to observe the effects of what we do to our earth. like not followed the rules of using the proper waste disposal. If everyone did not followed theirs the possibility that we destroy our earth, so the idea of Earth Token is good because they give the idea of how to use the proper disposal at the same time we convert it into Energy.

I think nowadays, most of the community now in this industry are now aware in our environmental crisis. Perhaps, those people who said that the earth token project was really had a great goal, I guess they will partake in the pre-sale ico and the main ico until end of the campaign.
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:54:40 PM

Dear bounty manager:
I joined in the earth token signature bounty on 3rd, October (gomei @line 26), and I have got 340 stakes for now. I find there is another gomei (line 156) in the spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nSrj3ZNOACdvbZ5asXd4LnAZXfBTyUPHnOtG6E71CGQ/edit#gid=1525845474), and he has got 170 stakes for now, he has the same information as mine beside the payment address, I think you should kick it off, maybe someone is trying to cheat. I hope you should check all the spreadsheet to kick someone like this (check if there is duplicated profile link). It is unfair to the real bounty participates.

Also I hope all the bounty hunters can check if there is someone copy your information and want to share your bounty tokens, if so, report to the bounty manager immediately.

This is not good anyway, and its called bounty cheater. I saw that in the other campaign google spreadsheet were they had listed a name but the rank is just a Jr. member but the stake was equivalent of hero and Legendary stakes. I think it has a similarities on your problems. We need to be aware of this we maybe rob our stakes by somebody, like what happen in the cartaxi also in the spreadsheet google record.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:15:26 PM

What will be the region or the country that earth token project is targeting to implement it projects ? If I participate in the Ico what will be the benifit for the investor ?
the benefit for the investor will be the token itself that will continue grow in price value, the greener earth will be one of the benefits for you and zero pollution instead of using coal.

Oh I see that this Ico is targetting the good of the world by implying the greener and healthy environment for everyone. This seems a good project.

The developers of earth token wants our world to have a clean yet beautiful planet just like before.
This project is actuaally not after the profit but they are after the preservation of tge earth

The Goal of Earth Token is to have a clean nature and to less the pollution that until now is increasing, and if this project is success for their plan all of us will be benefit on it.  

Here is the main reason why Earth token has been created.
 " The Natural Asset Exchange blockchain platform and EARTH Token cryptocurrency provides a unique opportunity to truly transform the
 Natural Capital Asset market, by creating a Natural Asset Marketplace that allows all stakeholders in the climate value chain to
 participate. Stakeholders will also be able to package assets with value added services to create customized offerings catering to new
 market segments, expanding the overall market and creating additional wealth for all participants."

In these things you see how Earth token value their community supporters and investors to their project into our natures.
himbert

Activity: 105

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:34:00 PM

That's exactly what I looking for. Thanks!
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:49:11 PM

Dear bounty manager:

Terrible cheater! I think the bounty manager should check it carefully, the cheaters just submit a copied information and get stakes without doing anything else. Also, it is not so easy to find the cheater since there is only one wallet address.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:23:08 PM

wondering why nobody cares about global warming even though its very serious issue? maybe because people tend to send the message to the world not even make an impact to the people that we get careless the world as a whole get destroy and all of us get killed. so before that we need to act even as an individual to make a small or big action in order to help preserve the earth. you can make a contribution now by supporting the Earth token and their solutions.

Protecting environment is a human obligation, yet it is important as well. Unfortunately, many people less care of it. I think because majority of us have lack of awareness upon environmental matter. Some of us do not know even the consequences of our carelessness. In fact, there are still furthermore, people who throw the garbage everywhere. This bad attitude will influence other people to do also such act, particularly the children who are sensible. By supporting this project, We all have contributed even in small step.

Correct, this are the things that became a problem long time ago, and yet up to now it became worst. Though, not all of it are not aware for this matter. Still there are some other people doing everything about the the survival things of our natures. So this is a matter of self-discipline in terms of showing are caring to our surroundings. Then Earth token is one of the tools for this problems as well.

As per my onservation humans can see that but human behavior doesn’t want to ignite things to be done. Human being on our time is like a rat that doea what the boss say. But this time earth project spearheading this tech to save earth i think peopel will join on this. In mg case i will definitely buy it.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:13:31 PM

this could be interresting hope many participate

All of us are hoping for the success of the earth token project because this platform is for the us human beings and also to all the living things here on this planet. If we are going to support earth token we will have a clean environment in the future.
Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:15:41 PM

wondering why nobody cares about global warming even though its very serious issue? maybe because people tend to send the message to the world not even make an impact to the people that we get careless the world as a whole get destroy and all of us get killed. so before that we need to act even as an individual to make a small or big action in order to help preserve the earth. you can make a contribution now by supporting the Earth token and their solutions.

Protecting environment is a human obligation, yet it is important as well. Unfortunately, many people less care of it. I think because majority of us have lack of awareness upon environmental matter. Some of us do not know even the consequences of our carelessness. In fact, there are still furthermore, people who throw the garbage everywhere. This bad attitude will influence other people to do also such act, particularly the children who are sensible. By supporting this project, We all have contributed even in small step.

Correct, this are the things that became a problem long time ago, and yet up to now it became worst. Though, not all of it are not aware for this matter. Still there are some other people doing everything about the the survival things of our natures. So this is a matter of self-discipline in terms of showing are caring to our surroundings. Then Earth token is one of the tools for this problems as well.

As per my onservation humans can see that but human behavior doesn’t want to ignite things to be done. Human being on our time is like a rat that doea what the boss say. But this time earth project spearheading this tech to save earth i think peopel will join on this. In mg case i will definitely buy it.

That is right. Even though we are not directly in contact to impactChoice since their office is located far far from my home, by simply supporting this project and buying the token we can make a difference. But this is not just about supporting this project, this is also a wake up call that businesses and individuals should be aware and mandate environmental sustainability. Self-discipline is the very key to attain our one goal.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: