Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:38:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EARTH TOKEN - Participate in the $120 trillion natural asset market  (Read 49168 times)
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:27:12 PM

Get ready folks, not long to go, EARTH token Pre-Sale goes live on this Friday 17th November! follow and join us: https://earth-token.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:30:30 PM

In the the near future,Internet of things devices will interact with the Natural Asset Exchange in real time with EARTH Tokens

https://medium.com/earthtokens/the-earth-token-and-the-natural-asset-exchange-a-simple-solution-ef45e7a1f64
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:28:49 AM

Earth token , an Environmental sustainability companies  are turning to blockchain to design platforms capable of protecting assets in the natural capital market. The goal is to provide a platform where individuals and entities can participate, while ensuring mitigated funds end up where they are said to be going.
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:08:46 AM

BBREAKING NEWS: Blockchain and Cryptocurrency first- The Black Rhino Reserve Wildlife Trust to be an Inaugural Supply Side Project on the #EARTH Token Natural Asset Exchange, creating a new Natural Asset class

https://medium.com/earthtokens/partner-announcement-black-rhino-reserve-wildlife-trust-23e53fa48f73
Wow! this is a very good read. Thanks for sharing this information. Checking the credentials of Black Rhino, this is a very good score for EARTH in terms of partnership.
achikomimi

Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:11:41 AM

Fossil fuel consumption results in emission of Greenhouse gases, which is responsible for global warming and climate change. That is why it is a must that we look for alternative or shift to renewable sources of energy. Earth Token is now taking efforts to shift to renewable sources so that the emission of Greenhouse gases will be minimize.
langka1213

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:40:08 AM

Businesses are increasingly investigating ways to make their business models more sustainable. Society today is beginning to expect them to mitigate or reduce their negative environmental impacts, while continuing to contribute to the development of society. Earth token and the project is the the answer to this, they give out problems, Earth token gives them solutions.
The solution that we were waitiing for a long time ! theres a lot of billionaires out there, some of them are producing power to sell all over the world but no one take a time to produce a much cleaner power that will save the entire earth but just saving money over the pocket, thanks to this prooject so many people will be awaken .

Billionaires will really get into this project. But we need to reached them out. As this project goes by saving entire earth will be in next decades. But for this coming years Earth project will minimize the destruction of Earth. So waste converting to energy is so cool! but how they do that? if burning it will cost carbon dioxide. I think Earth also need to focus on plantation of trees.

Climate change is being developed because of us we do throw and used materials that were not eco friendly and we must make a move for us to save our own planet

Not just folk.  Global warming is getting worst each year because of our ozone layer being destroyed due to harmful chemicals giant companies are producing and too much pollutions we people create.

If Every Businesses participate in this kind of project, there is the possibility that we can help our mother earth at the same time we can earn money.
lancelot0220

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:52:47 AM

In concern to substance that are one of the major concern in our environment I would like to discuss our biggest problem in regards to plastic pollution. It involves the accumulation of plastic products in the environment that adversely affects wildlife, wildlife habitat, or humans. The prominence of plastic pollution is correlated with plastics being inexpensive and durable, which lends to high levels of plastics used by humans. However, it is slow to degrade and plastic pollution can unfavorably affect lands, waterways and oceans. Living organisms, particularly marine animals, can also be affected through entanglement, direct ingestion of plastic waste, or through exposure to chemicals within plastics that cause interruptions in biological functions.

I think this is one of the Future-cases that I read in the whitepaper of Earth Token and I agree that this problem is really big that concerns all living organism because its something associated with health caused by pollution due to lack of care in our environment we can observe this in urban areas cities that lack the implementation of the right garbage disposal, all garbage will be dump in the dumpster where non biodegradable and biodegradable mix together where harmful substance is exposed to other humans. This problem is really need to fix fast and we should act together in this matter lets start in the small community in our country our home if all of us practice zero waste management and promote renewable energy this would be a big help to the total community if only all of us unite in this matter. The answer to this might be the entering or impactChoice's Earth Token and this is why the team behind Earth Token is launching the project to give us the opportunity to act as one for us to address such problems fast in other areas of the world that need to be reach and to be educate in taking care of the environment.

perhaps we really entered a faster global change that every human being has ever witness but to all of this challenge its for all of us to confront we did make a new picture of our planet in this fast phase of our evolution. The problems of having this massive amount of plastic roaming our planet gives me chills while watching youtube natgeo we can see birds albatros to be particular these birds roams the sea to fetch food for their young ones it is their habitats, but it is also a danger because some marine biologist are studying why are they seeing a lot of dead birds and they see that its body is plastic filled, perhaps the food that the parent eg. fish is also contaminated by plastic that is non digestible and very corrosive to the health of these wild life. This is very disturbing because this could drive out sea birds like albatros to go extinct because there is no food they think this garbage are food and what they eat contains plastic so there is no escape they will die whats worst is this plastic will be deposit in the ocean and will cover the ecosystem there the fish habitat the corals will also die and fishes can also feed into these plastics like styrofoam where fishermen catch this fish and they bring this to the market for us to feed what an alarming situation we got.. please support earth token for us to act as one and change what are we experiencing now it might be future-cases but still matters like this can be address to the public fast if supported campaign for environment protection like Earth Token invest to something that is very meaningful..

this is the vid of natgeo in youtube where plastics are being fed by albatros
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsXiEy2kbGM

I've watch the video and its very frustrating that some of use is very irresponsible in their simple garbage disposal that they even throws candy wrappers anywhere. I always admired japan on their garbage segregation a zero waste management where they have a canal system where koi fishes are freely roaming into the community and the Japanese citizens are really taking care of the whole community that garbage disposal became part of their daily lives; If only we can apply this to our community a harmonious relationship between man and nature is what we really need. Let's keep promoting this kind of projects because we are the one who is benefiting in nature lets not destroy it and lets start taking care for our kids and the next generations..

I think its getting better now that some are really loyal in serving the nature as its protectors like Leonard Harley and the team behind earth token their efforts in this past years in taking an action in developing solutions in pertains to environmental sustenance like carbon mitigation, climate neutral fuel and waste to energy solutions slowly these actions had been made and earth token will not be launching with out their undying belief that there will be a change and we can protect the environment for future generations.

That's what I've been thinking about were all of the team members of the Earth token I saw that they are all natures lover and moreover, well experienced in taking care of our environmental concerns, which we can see to their background individually. That's is why they are willing to share their knowledge about the major problems of our earth natures.

Yes big things come from small beginnings we can start in our small circle of earth team members and create awareness by sharing information to other individuals like our friends and into our social media about taking care of the environment its such a wonderful thing that we are nature lovers in our early age that this concern will envelop our character and be the outmost individual who can set as an example in the future to the young ones to take care of the planets.

this is a wonderful project pre ico is coming don't forget to support this good investment where you appreciate the value of earth's token plus you are helping the society in protecting the nature, I'm sure the efforts of the Earth token team will payoff someday with this good project such awareness will be on the people mind that its about time we protect the environment from the harsh human activities we are doing for this past years to achieve such greatness..

I also this problem deserve a really good solution like proper recycling of plastics and one of earth token's solution waste to energy to recycle those plastics and turn it as a materials to create renewable source of energy like solar panels and turbine and wind mill parts so it will be much useful rather than being a garbage in our environment. I also did see a good project in the internet where they turned plastic as a based ingredient to create houses whereas they replace cement with hard plastic blocks like lego's and stick it together they form a weatherproof and a house where we could lived for years with low maintenance with a cheap price. With this project the Earth Token can initiate a new market where awareness of protecting the environment is the top priority.

Over recent decades we have moved to a society of disposable plastic products. The demand for plastic products grow rapidly and it is unsustainable. What has gone unnoticed by almost all of us is the disposal problem has made and continues to make. That is why it is a good idea that impactChoice is having solution for our plastic waste to convert it in reusable energy.

That is right, we just do not deal with the untapped natural asset we have. We also have to deal with our waste products since most of our waste are made up of plastics. And we know that these plastics require hundreds of years to decompose. Burning these will be harmful to our ozone layer. So I am glad that businesses are now aware about our serious problems we are dealing with everyday.

Waste product is their number 1  target on this project. Converting it to energy. since the waste product is the issue on our earth. natural asset can be there coexisting on earth but the waste damages the Earth ecosystem. So this project can protect our earth

That's right sir, the number one target of Earth token is the proper waste disposal, because nowadays some people did not know how
to use a proper waste disposal, and it is cost bad effect to our mother nature, if everyone has solve this case. this project of Earth Token has success.
ryder1213

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:08:06 AM

wondering why nobody cares about global warming even though its very serious issue? maybe because people tend to send the message to the world not even make an impact to the people that we get careless the world as a whole get destroy and all of us get killed. so before that we need to act even as an individual to make a small or big action in order to help preserve the earth. you can make a contribution now by supporting the Earth token and their solutions.

Protecting environment is a human obligation, yet it is important as well. Unfortunately, many people less care of it. I think because majority of us have lack of awareness upon environmental matter. Some of us do not know even the consequences of our carelessness. In fact, there are still furthermore, people who throw the garbage everywhere. This bad attitude will influence other people to do also such act, particularly the children who are sensible. By supporting this project, We all have contributed even in small step.

Correct, this are the things that became a problem long time ago, and yet up to now it became worst. Though, not all of it are not aware for this matter. Still there are some other people doing everything about the the survival things of our natures. So this is a matter of self-discipline in terms of showing are caring to our surroundings. Then Earth token is one of the tools for this problems as well.

We have to do something before its to late, we need to save our mother earth, we should protect it for the next generation. The Climate change is very dangerous to us, Earth token will give the boost of our environment sustainability  by providing a new source of energy coming from Natural Asset Exchange
langka1213

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:45:02 AM

I saw that one of your proposed project under Earth token is building Windfarm. This is a great idea. Wind turbines converts energy from the motion of the wind into electricity. Wind energy is a renewable resource that is why it is healthy for our environment.
If EARTH is planning to build windfarms, what would be the best place or country to start this with? We could suggest an idea or place that EARTH can possibly look in to.

I think if every country have a windfarms, there is the chance that every country have less the pollution at the time we produce an electricity that can help the people.

lancelot0220

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:09:40 AM

in every problem there is a solution, today i understand better the purpose of natural asset exchange and earth token, and i see a great potential in this project and token because of the demand in the service of natural assets service in our environment.  

And now the solution to the problem in terms of pollution of our planet is this project.  
the earth token project in which their advocacy is to lessen the pollution of our planet

The Earth Token is a project that focus on helping with different problems, our Earth is going through but it is also has a profitable side in which is the natural asset exchange, wherein Earth token all be use to support different projects that can help resolves earth problem, and that is a good sign for us.
ryder1213

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:32:35 AM

I seem that your goal is good and different to other. your idea is good for humans and also the environment. all will benefit also. sound is good and i really like it. hope that project many will participate  and share their talent and participation to your project. I do believe it bring beneficial to all of us and i will seriously monitor the development of your project hand and hand and by the help of our God effort and goal to preserve and to protect our natural resources and environment. i 'am not good in grammar but i try my best to write my response and  support to your great project.

Everyone have a one goal and that is to have a beautiful nature, I hope to Sir/Ma'am that this project have a good impact to the people, and i think this project have a good benefits not only in our nature but also in to us.
avadonne

Activity: 183

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:27:41 AM

I saw that one of your proposed project under Earth token is building Windfarm. This is a great idea. Wind turbines converts energy from the motion of the wind into electricity. Wind energy is a renewable resource that is why it is healthy for our environment.
If EARTH is planning to build windfarms, what would be the best place or country to start this with? We could suggest an idea or place that EARTH can possibly look in to.

I think if every country have a windfarms, there is the chance that every country have less the pollution at the time we produce an electricity that can help the people.

That is right. Since wind is a natural asset and will be use as source of electricity. This method could help us not to being dependent on Coal and oil. We know how harmful this 2 things when we burn them down to produce electricity. Every country should think about switching to natural asset method to produce electricity.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tatalin

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

https://burst.money/

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:45:55 AM

Businesses are increasingly investigating ways to make their business models more sustainable. Society today is beginning to expect them to mitigate or reduce their negative environmental impacts, while continuing to contribute to the development of society. Earth token and the project is the the answer to this, they give out problems, Earth token gives them solutions.
The solution that we were waitiing for a long time ! theres a lot of billionaires out there, some of them are producing power to sell all over the world but no one take a time to produce a much cleaner power that will save the entire earth but just saving money over the pocket, thanks to this prooject so many people will be awaken .

Billionaires will really get into this project. But we need to reached them out. As this project goes by saving entire earth will be in next decades. But for this coming years Earth project will minimize the destruction of Earth. So waste converting to energy is so cool! but how they do that? if burning it will cost carbon dioxide. I think Earth also need to focus on plantation of trees.

Climate change is being developed because of us we do throw and used materials that were not eco friendly and we must make a move for us to save our own planet

Not just folk.  Global warming is getting worst each year because of our ozone layer being destroyed due to harmful chemicals giant companies are producing and too much pollutions we people create.

Even those people who are just ordinary people, not only billionaires, can participate and could help to save our world. By participating in the ICO, we help out in reaching Earth Token goals. Supporting this eco-friendly project will not just a big help for them but also a big help for our world. This is the type of ICO that we should be dealing with, because it isn't only for taking profit.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
heisenberg0000

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:31:50 PM

Interesting Fact: impactChoice the company and team behind EARTH Token partnered in 2015 with event organizers to make that year’s Men’s World Squash Championship a Green, Energy Neutral event. This was repeated again in 2017.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/sustainability-companies-turn-to-ethereum-tokens_us_5a0159cae4b05c84181665b0

Very nice research! This is a testament on how impact choice has been consistently working towards development and advertisement towards promoting a better environment.

Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:02:26 PM

Earth token offers a unique environmental sustainability solutions. Also has a decentralized Natural Asset Exchange blockchain platform with Earth token as the settlement mechanism currency with side applications including Carbon Mitigation, Climate Neutral Fuel and Waste-To-Energy.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
narielle

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:18:11 PM

soon ICO will be start can not wait to see how people respond to this project. Spread the word and godspeed. Hopefully that target fulfill in just 1 day!
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:18:48 PM

Get ready folks, not long to go, EARTH token Pre-Sale goes live on this Friday 17th November! follow and join us: https://earth-token.com

There is only one day left, I can not wait to see what is going on with the presale, and I hope the presale will be over soon.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
heisenberg0000

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:27:25 PM

as our ms. Philippines answer to led to her victory as ms. earth we need to change our mindset and our way of living in order to survive and also the earth to survive.

"I believe that the real problem in this world is not climate change; the real problem is us because of our ignorance and apathy. What we have to do is to start changing our ways, to start recalibrating our minds, and redirecting our steps, because together, as a global community, our micro efforts will have a macro effect to help save our home, our planet. Thank you."

-- Karen Ibasco (Miss Earth 2017)

what we need now is an ICO that can bring awareness to the people that global warming is very dangerous and we need to act now in order for us to stay living and we can provide home to the generation. earth token is capable of reducing greenhouses gases, all waste materials can turn into reusable energy in which can use as electricity and heat. it is our duty to protect the environment but if we keep ignoring the fact that the earth needs help. we'll never know what will happen soon.
Totally agree with this.  Companies starting to use the block chain technology especially those who has a better cause are the ones we should be investing with. For additional details you can check on this link - https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/sustainability-companies-turn-to-ethereum-tokens_us_5a0159cae4b05c84181665b0.
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:13:46 PM

There is only one day left, I can not wait to see what is going on with the presale, and I hope the presale will be over soon.

Excited for pre sale. I love to have it already. Guys please support this token this is for our mother earth!
Betternet

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:20:49 PM
Merited by lovesybitz (2)

How will earth project connect in every country and how will they manage to have zero pollution all over the world with 100% efficiency of producing power?
I think the idea will be worldwide but I don't think they will cover the whole word in marketing natural capital assets or, I'm not sure if they are open to the whole word for marketing I don't remember what they said in the white paper on this matter.

Every country have there own natural capital asset provider. And I think if everyone have participate in this kind of project, I think they will manage the pollution to save our planet.

No langka1213, what i am trying to say is the earth token platform. I dont know if they cover worldwide. The platform itself i mean.

Yes exactly, just always remember the goal of the project is to combine the strengths of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency with years of experience creating Environmental Sustainability Solutions to establish a global Natural Asset Marketplace that removes current barriers to participation in activities that preserve our Environment, while providing all stakeholders with tangible assets that appreciate in value as the market matures and grows. The impactChoice Natural Asset Exchange blockchain platform and Earth Token (EARTH) will accelerate global Environmental Sustainability efforts and transform the $120 Trillion Natural Capital Asset Market by allowing the market to grow organically and achieve its massive potential.

These are the things that they emphasize back to page 1 of this thread section. Smiley

I can see this project to be adopted worldwide. Why? the team behind this have many experience connection to different country. And what country doesn't want to help to save Earth? I don't think anyone doesn't like it. So this will be adopted but not the instant. We need to be patient. Adios!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: